April 25, 2024, 02:57:44 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony-Justice Denied/Casey Free #15 5/17/12 - 10/5/12  (Read 441370 times)
kcrn
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #240 on: June 11, 2012, 10:04:51 PM »

Maybe Casey is angling to be a spokesperson for Jenny Craig or one of those weight loss deals like Jessica Simpson wrangled...get fat and make money as their spokes person as they lose weight. Would not put it past Casey to think that she could do something like that. That company would be out of business in a flash if they dared do such a thing..this is said in jest by me but one never knows.
I don't believe that Casey is fat either.

I don't believe it either Cookie. If she didn't gain weight while sitting in jail waiting for her trial with all the junk we saw on her list. Unless she used it to pay off others in jail for favors and she didn't really eat any of the junk. Just a thought.

Exactly

she was looking a little chubby there for awhile remember? Then she got skinny again.probably because she knew that everyone was discussing her weight. I can definitely see her getting fat. Drowning in her bella vita.
Yoder1
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #241 on: June 11, 2012, 10:32:24 PM »

Wow... This is flat out crazy...

http://www.kansascity.com/2012/06/07/3647543/members-of-kansas-bramlage-family.html

Posted on Thu, Jun. 07, 2012 06:52 PM
6 members of Kansas Bramlage family killed in Florida plane crash

LAKE WALES, FLA. -- Six members of the prominent Bramlage family of Kansas died today when their small plane crashed in a swampy area of central Florida.

The Polk County Sheriff's office said 45-year-old Ronald Bramlage was piloting the aircraft headed from the Bahamas to Junction City, Kan. It had stopped for customs in Fort Pierce, Fla., and had taken off a half-hour before the accident.

Also killed was Bramlage’s wife, Becky, and their four children.

Ron Bramlage is the grandson of the late Fred Bramlage, the namesake of Bramlage Coliseum on the Kansas State University campus in Manhattan. The elder Bramlage made the principal donation for the construction of the the arena, which is home to the K-State basketball teams. It was built for $17.2 million and opened in 1988.

Ron Bramlage was the owner of Roadside Ventures LLC in Junction City. Becky Bramlage was the president of the Junction City school board, according to The Wichita Eagle.
 ::snipping2::
Edit to snip article.  (copyright)  MB

The Bramlage family is almost royalty in Kansas. The are the kindest people you could ever meet...every generation. Surely some of their powerful friends will seek the truth about this plane.
Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #242 on: June 12, 2012, 04:55:29 AM »

Wow... This is flat out crazy...

http://www.kansascity.com/2012/06/07/3647543/members-of-kansas-bramlage-family.html

Posted on Thu, Jun. 07, 2012 06:52 PM
6 members of Kansas Bramlage family killed in Florida plane crash

LAKE WALES, FLA. -- Six members of the prominent Bramlage family of Kansas died today when their small plane crashed in a swampy area of central Florida.

The Polk County Sheriff's office said 45-year-old Ronald Bramlage was piloting the aircraft headed from the Bahamas to Junction City, Kan. It had stopped for customs in Fort Pierce, Fla., and had taken off a half-hour before the accident.

Also killed was Bramlage’s wife, Becky, and their four children.

Ron Bramlage is the grandson of the late Fred Bramlage, the namesake of Bramlage Coliseum on the Kansas State University campus in Manhattan. The elder Bramlage made the principal donation for the construction of the the arena, which is home to the K-State basketball teams. It was built for $17.2 million and opened in 1988.

Ron Bramlage was the owner of Roadside Ventures LLC in Junction City. Becky Bramlage was the president of the Junction City school board, according to The Wichita Eagle.
Edit to snip article.  (copyright)  MB

The Bramlage family is almost royalty in Kansas. The are the kindest people you could ever meet...every generation. Surely some of their powerful friends will seek the truth about this plane.

I hope so Yoder1. Not just because of who owed it prior. But because the family should have answers on what happened to this family. So sad  an angelic monkey

GOD BLESS AMERICA
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #243 on: June 12, 2012, 09:53:15 AM »

Monkalicious...good to see ya!

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #244 on: June 12, 2012, 11:17:49 AM »

INSIDE CASEY ANTHONY SECRET JOURNALS
Published on: June 12, 2012

The stunning truth behind CASEY ANTHOMNY may be revealed as exonerated murder mom may be forced to bare her soul and release her secret diaries.

Casey has been keeping a journal since she was arrested on charges of murdering her daughter, Caylee, and now her deepest darkest thoughts may be made public, is exclusively reporting.

http://www.nationalenquirer.com/celebrity/inside-casey-anthony-secret-journals
Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #245 on: June 12, 2012, 02:34:54 PM »

INSIDE CASEY ANTHONY SECRET JOURNALS
Published on: June 12, 2012

The stunning truth behind CASEY ANTHOMNY may be revealed as exonerated murder mom may be forced to bare her soul and release her secret diaries.

Casey has been keeping a journal since she was arrested on charges of murdering her daughter, Caylee, and now her deepest darkest thoughts may be made public, is exclusively reporting.

http://www.nationalenquirer.com/celebrity/inside-casey-anthony-secret-journals

Once again I question why they are pushing the witches weight gain.  I wish Morgans law office all the luck in the world to get any thing out of her. I like anything that makes her and Mason's team have to squirm around to get out of it. I really don't think they will have much luck getting her dairy released but it's sure fun watching her team trying to stop it. 

GOD BLESS AMERICA
alagary
Monkey Junky

« Reply #246 on: June 12, 2012, 06:59:51 PM »

I feel that posting this quickly so you can make plans to watch is a huge waste of time;
  Cheney Mason visits ‘Piers Morgan Tonight’

6/12/12
The new "Dallas" cast too.
http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #247 on: June 12, 2012, 10:09:06 PM »

http://edition.cnn.com/2012/06/12/justice/florida-casey-anthony/index.html
Casey Anthony: 'I didn't kill my daughter'
June 13, 2012

(CNN) -- Casey Anthony, the Florida woman who was tried and acquitted in the death of her young daughter, broke her silence Tuesday to CNN's Piers Morgan, saying she was rightly found not guilty.

"Obviously I didn't kill my daughter," Anthony said, Morgan reported on "Piers Morgan Tonight." The two spoke for roughly 10 minutes by phone.

"If anything, there's nothing in this world l've ever been more proud of, and there's no one I loved more than my daughter. She's my greatest accomplishment," she said.
Video at Link

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #248 on: June 12, 2012, 10:28:49 PM »

She never mentions Caylee's name.  It's still all about her!     
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #249 on: June 12, 2012, 10:29:35 PM »

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #250 on: June 12, 2012, 10:38:04 PM »

Yup.

"I'm 26 now, and I've gone through hell," Anthony said.

from: http://edition.cnn.com/2012/06/12/justice/florida-casey-anthony/index.html
June 13, 2012

alagary
Monkey Junky

« Reply #251 on: June 12, 2012, 11:00:20 PM »

Dang it! Hal said it would just be a few minutes of Mason rambling.
Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #252 on: June 13, 2012, 12:15:13 AM »

Casey Anthony Is Reading 'Hunger Games,' Book About Killing Children
June 12, 2012

When asked if she was marketing her story, Morgan said Anthony told him, "I'm not making gazillions dollars [selling her story]. I don't give an [expletive] about money. ... I may have in past. ... I was stupid kid. I am 26 now. I have gone through hell."

Mason added, however, "We are sitting back watching. ... When the time comes she will have her story to tell."

Notice they are sitting back waiting. Why now? They are testing the waters.  Sure wish they would take a long walk off a short pier. Preferable down in the keys. I understand their is a large shark populated down there.

GOD BLESS AMERICA
Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #253 on: June 13, 2012, 12:18:05 AM »

Yup.

"I'm 26 now, and I've gone through hell," Anthony said.

from: http://edition.cnn.com/2012/06/12/justice/florida-casey-anthony/index.html
June 13, 2012

Are we suppose to feel sorry for her. Don't think so.  Your right Graceland not once did she say Caylee's name. 

GOD BLESS AMERICA
crazybabyborg
« Reply #254 on: June 13, 2012, 12:25:37 AM »

Just now catching Mason on Piers Morgan.................. I think I'm gonna barf.

Mason: " There are people who believe that chloroform had something to do with this case and we proved in court that it did not".

REALLY??? Funny............ I watched every second of that farce, and I must have missed that proof, jarhead!
crazybabyborg
« Reply #255 on: June 13, 2012, 12:31:15 AM »

Oh, GAG!! Upon being asked if Casey will have another child, jar replied, "Well it's certain that she was devoted to and loved Caylee".

Oh yes, that's a certainty, uh-hum, yep. All parents who love and are devoted to their children kill them and dispose of them in a swamp.

KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #256 on: June 13, 2012, 12:32:18 AM »

Oh, GAG!! Upon being asked if Casey will have another child, jar replied, "Well it's certain that she was devoted to and loved Caylee".

Oh yes, that's a certainty, uh-hum, yep. All parents who love and are devoted to their children kill them and dispose of them in a swamp.

I can see Mumbles wanting to be her sperm provider.  PUKE!

These are my opinions and subject to change.
Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #257 on: June 13, 2012, 12:34:41 AM »

Just now catching Mason on Piers Morgan.................. I think I'm gonna barf.

Mason: " There are people who believe that chloroform had something to do with this case and we proved in court that it did not".

REALLY??? Funny............ I watched every second of that farce, and I must have missed that proof, jarhead!

CBB you are braver than me. Just reading all their BS makes me want to  If I listened I would for sure.

GOD BLESS AMERICA
KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #258 on: June 13, 2012, 12:36:15 AM »

http://www.wftv.com/news/news/local/casey-anthony-breaks-silence-media/nPSyj/

Mason told Morgan that Anthony will talk with other media at a later date.

Sounds like the funds are running low.  Wonder which shows Mumbles will be pimping her out to....Springer still on?

Monkey Devil!

These are my opinions and subject to change.
Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #259 on: June 13, 2012, 12:38:51 AM »

I can see Mumbles wanting to be her sperm provider.  PUKE!

The whole thing makes me gag.

GOD BLESS AMERICA
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.