March 29, 2024, 01:00:45 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony-Justice Denied/Casey Free #15 5/17/12 - 10/5/12  (Read 440236 times)
Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #260 on: June 13, 2012, 12:41:30 AM »

http://www.wftv.com/news/news/local/casey-anthony-breaks-silence-media/nPSyj/

Mason told Morgan that Anthony will talk with other media at a later date.

Sounds like the funds are running low.  Wonder which shows Mumbles will be pimping her out to....Springer still on?

Monkey Devil!

Exactly Kitty Mom. They are seeing how she will be received by people and trying to make it look like see is the victim and not poor little Caylee.

GOD BLESS AMERICA
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #261 on: June 13, 2012, 08:19:26 AM »

Is Mason preparing for his book release/tour?.....with the killer on his arm?   They are so nauseating.....

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #262 on: June 13, 2012, 08:23:56 AM »

And another thing....Stop with the Caylee drowned BS.  No one, and I mean no one, sits in jail for three years to wait for a trial to tell of an accidental death....which of course had not one single piece of evidence of proof. It was just mentioned in opening/closing statements. Saying it, especially when it comes from this clan, doesn't make it so.  The Public is not stupid....we know who is responsible for Caylee's death.....we won't forget either.  Bella Vita, Killer.

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #263 on: June 13, 2012, 08:30:04 AM »

And another thing....Stop with the Caylee drowned BS.  No one, and I mean no one, sits in jail for three years to wait for a trial to tell of an accidental death....which of course had not one single piece of evidence of proof. It was just mentioned in opening/closing statements. Saying it, especially when it comes from this clan, doesn't make it so.  The Public is not stupid....we know who is responsible for Caylee's death.....we won't forget either.  Bella Vita, Killer.
Where's that LIKE button?

These are my opinions and subject to change.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #264 on: June 13, 2012, 09:32:08 AM »

I'm boycotting all things Casey
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #265 on: June 13, 2012, 10:21:34 AM »

I look at it this way:  The sixteen people who watch Piers Morgan probably can't read ... so much for that book tour.  lol
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #266 on: June 13, 2012, 11:19:40 AM »

Where's that LIKE button?

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #267 on: June 13, 2012, 11:26:50 AM »

I'm boycotting all things Casey

Me too! Fb friends are too. They r even boycotting the movie coming out about Jeff's book...not sure if I will watch it or not

shutterblog
Scared Monkey

« Reply #268 on: June 13, 2012, 12:02:17 PM »

Exactly Kitty Mom. They are seeing how she will be received by people and trying to make it look like see is the victim and not poor little Caylee.

Not to mention the Zimmermans are starting to bogart all her press time - especially now that two of them have been arrested.  She can't have that!
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #269 on: June 13, 2012, 01:30:17 PM »

Off topic....can't help it   Lmffaoooo @ shutterblog Avy

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #270 on: June 13, 2012, 01:55:08 PM »

I know, right! So funny

grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #271 on: June 13, 2012, 02:48:40 PM »

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/live-feed/casey-anthony-piers-morgan-337016

Casey Anthony Declines On-Air Interview on 'Piers Morgan Tonight'
After a ten-minute phone conversation, the CNN host is left to relay to his viewers what the tabloid trial fixture told him.
10:59 AM PDT 6/13/2012

Piers Morgan’s interview with national pariah Casey Anthony Tuesday night has already prompted plenty of outrage on Twitter. But it could have been worse if Anthony had agreed to air their 10-minute phone conversation live on Piers Morgan Tonight. Her demands left Morgan to relay to his audience what she told him, blunting the impact an interview with Anthony could have generated.

Morgan and his producers asked Anthony to call in to the program, which featured her lawyer J. Cheney Mason, a spokesperson for Morgan’s CNN show told The Hollywood Reporter. Mason was present for the call. But Anthony declined to do the call for the show.
 ::snipping2::
CNN did not pay Anthony or Mason in any way, a network spokesperson said. (Licensing personal photographs and home videos has been common practice at news organizations where standards and practices bar direct payment for interviews.)
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #272 on: June 13, 2012, 03:15:29 PM »

Is Mason preparing for his book release/tour?.....with the killer on his arm?   They are so nauseating.....

They really are nauseating and have launched into a new spin cycle.  It's kind of strange, in my view, that she called her daughter her "accomplishment" ..... odd choice of words......
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #273 on: June 13, 2012, 03:56:55 PM »

They really are nauseating and have launched into a new spin cycle.  It's kind of strange, in my view, that she called her daughter her "accomplishment" ..... odd choice of words......

I thought the same thing, Ono.

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #274 on: June 13, 2012, 04:15:53 PM »

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1206/12/ijvm.01.html
JANE VELEZ-MITCHELL
George Zimmerman`s Wife Arrested for Perjury; Woman Allegedly Set on Fire by Ex-Boyfriend; Father Kills to Defend Daughter
Aired June 12, 2012 - 19:00   ET
THIS IS A RUSH TRANSCRIPT. THIS COPY MAY NOT BE IN ITS FINAL FORM AND MAY BE UPDATED.
Now, from Texas justice to Florida`s trial of the century, guess who - - back in the news.

(BEGIN VIDEO CLIP)

CASEY ANTHONY, ACQUITTED FOR DAUGHTER`S DEATH: Can someone let me -- come on.

CINDY ANTHONY, MOTHER OF CASEY ANTHONY: Casey, hold on, sweetheart. Settle down, baby.

CASEY ANTHONY: Nobody`s letting me speak. You want me to talk --

CINDY ANTHONY: All right. I`ll listen.

CASEY ANTHONY: -- then give me three seconds to say something.

CINDY: Go sweetheart.

(END VIDEO CLIP)
VELEZ-MITCHELL: All right. Casey now getting her chance to speak -- again; after months in hiding she is breaking her silence. She just filed an appeal in her criminal trial -- unbelievable. She was found not guilty of murdering her daughter, Caylee, but she was convicted of lying to police.

Now, her lawyer, Cheney Mason says even that should be thrown out. He says Casey`s interview with police should have been allowed in court because Casey was not read her Miranda rights. She wasn`t officially arrested.

But Cheney Mason says Casey thought she had been arrested. She was trying to get a totally clean slate. Remember this? Boy, that brings back memories, doesn`t it? She`s backing up this attempt to clear her name, so to speak, with a full-on media assault.

Mark Eiglarsh, does she have a chance? Why on earth -- I mean most people feel like she got away with something horrible. She`s not satisfied. She`s got to come back and try to get this thrown out?

EIGLARSH: Ok. Let me defend Cheney Mason for one second. It`s his job. His job as a defense lawyer, as much as people despise her and maybe even his actions. It`s his job to do everything he can which includes taking an appeal.

Do I think it has any merit? Absolutely not. Even if his chances are theoretically possible that he can win, that`s his job to do so. She, trying to clear her name? That`s never going to happen. And even if the appellate court were to find some defect in what was done during her trial, it`s not going to clear her name.

You know, we all know what she`s about. And she cannot tell the truth.

VELEZ-MITCHELL: Well, this is just the start. Tomorrow we are all over this story because there are reports that Casey Anthony`s physical appearance has changed radically. To the point where she goes out and walks around and nobody recognizes her. That`s tomorrow right here on this show. Got to join us for that.

(COMMERCIAL BREAK)

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
monkalicious
Monkey Junky

« Reply #275 on: June 13, 2012, 04:38:02 PM »

After a ten-minute phone conversation, the CNN host is left to relay to his viewers what the tabloid trial fixture told him.

Piers Morgan’s interview with national pariah Casey Anthony Tuesday night has already prompted plenty of outrage on Twitter. But it could have been worse if Anthony had agreed to air their 10-minute phone conversation live on Piers Morgan Tonight. Her demands left Morgan to relay to his audience what she told him, blunting the impact an interview with Anthony could have generated.

Morgan and his producers asked Anthony to call in to the program, which featured her lawyer J. Cheney Mason, a spokesperson for Morgan’s CNN show told The Hollywood Reporter. Mason was present for the call. But Anthony declined to do the call for the show.
CNN did not pay Anthony or Mason in any way, a network spokesperson said. (Licensing personal photographs and home videos has been common practice at news organizations where standards and practices bar direct payment for interviews.)

Did anyone notice the line about her "demands"?  Hmmmm, I wonder what they could be?  Also, I caught a clip of the Ol' Mason Jar himself...I find him as repellent as he ever was.  Ugh, does Casey just attract the smarmiest of the smarm and the scummiest of the scum by accident or design? 

What if you woke up today with only the things you thanked God for yesterday?
Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #276 on: June 13, 2012, 04:50:05 PM »

I thought the same thing, Ono.

I agree.  This is sick but to me the POS is saying killing Caylee was a great accomplishment she got away with. That's my opinion anyway.

Raising my children to be hard working caring adults is one of best things my hubs and I have done. I guess you could say it's an accomplishment. We gave them a stable home life taught them right from wrong and loved them with all our hearts.  What did she do for Caylee. Nothing but kill her. So to be she was acknowledging that killing her and walking away from it was an accomplishment. 

GOD BLESS AMERICA
yuknomenot
Monkey Junky

« Reply #277 on: June 13, 2012, 05:02:18 PM »

Did anyone watch this show and if so, were there any photos?  TIA
shutterblog
Scared Monkey

« Reply #278 on: June 13, 2012, 05:11:57 PM »

I know, right! So funny

Thank you!  Dr. Vass, represent!   salut
alagary
Monkey Junky

« Reply #279 on: June 13, 2012, 05:39:21 PM »

:snipping2::

Did anyone watch this show and if so, were there any photos?  TIA

Just guessing, a show could pay her $10,00 for a picture of a lamp,not use it, and still say they stayed within their guidelines.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.