April 16, 2024, 05:00:28 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony-Justice Denied/Casey Free #15 5/17/12 - 10/5/12  (Read 441099 times)
alagary
Monkey Junky

« Reply #300 on: June 16, 2012, 02:17:11 PM »

I hope she is not messing up and hiding Dr Phil money,
   6/16/12   Gonzalez answers Casey Anthony's money questions in civil suit

http://articles.orlandosentinel.com/2012-06-15/news/os-casey-anthony-zenaida-gonzalez-20120615_1_zenaida-gonzalez-casey-anthony-money-questions
alagary
Monkey Junky

« Reply #301 on: June 16, 2012, 02:20:47 PM »

6/16/12   Caylee Anthony: How the victim won

"The mother was acquitted of murder, yet remains in hiding. In a phone interview with CNN’s Piers Morgan this week, she talked about her child being her greatest accomplishment.

She certainly was, although Casey had little to do with it. In the social media age, the child gained fame, love and attention. Legislation has been passed in her name. She didn’t get a full life, but the public is determined she won’t be forgotten."
http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2012/06/caylee-anthony-how-the-victim-won.html

alagary
Monkey Junky

« Reply #302 on: June 16, 2012, 02:27:25 PM »

I forgot to add, Hal took a swing and knocked it out of the park.
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #303 on: June 16, 2012, 03:22:27 PM »

http://articles.orlandosentinel.com/2012-06-15/news/os-casey-anthony-zenaida-gonzalez-20120615_1_zenaida-gonzalez-casey-anthony-money-questions

OMG! Check out this comment:

Mother Teresa at 8:47 AM June 16, 2012

Yes- Casey is writing a book - tentatively titled Timer55.

You will hear the TRUTH straight from Casey's mouth, to include:

Details of Casey's entire life beginning from childhood.

Exactly how Caylee died.

Explaining why the Police were not immediately contacted.

Revealing the epistemology of "Zanny the Nanny"

The significance of "Timer55"

Describing the relationship between Casey & her Parents and Lee.

Revealing how Caylee "played the seam" between Casey & her Grandparents.

Revealing who Caylee's father is.

Caylee's behavior problems hidden from the press.

The real concept of "Bella Vita"

Identifying family "secrets" that will make your jaw drop.

The mix-up with Amy's checkbook.

Describing Casey's time in jail, including her relationship with "Muffin"

Insight into the Defense strategy including Casey's "notes"

Oodles and oodles of unpublished Casey & Caylee photos.

Many of Casey's personal drawings & writings.

I anticipate a portion of the net profits will be donated to the Official Caylee Marie Anthony Foundation - so you are honoring Caylee by purchasing the book.  People will be lining up like siafu to purchase copies.

Please be patient... she's typing as fast as she can.

, sounds just like Casey, not taking any responsibility and placing blame on all others, including Caylee.    
The "Mix-Up" with Amy's checkbook????    

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #304 on: June 16, 2012, 03:27:15 PM »

Tupelohoney OMG is right. Sounds like her doesn't it.

GOD BLESS AMERICA
Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #305 on: June 16, 2012, 05:54:24 PM »

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-NUer1-3ixZI/ThWaOv7iYTI/AAAAAAAAB1c/4EihDIuvExw/s1600/Screen+shot+2011-07-07+at+6.48.37+AM.png
http://itsamysterytome.files.wordpress.com/2009/04/caylele-picture-on-tony-lazaro-cell-phone.png
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_eYEUW7DxeM8/SZ5GE4Yh9uI/AAAAAAAAEvA/oH4voyoIi6w/s400/caylee-anthony-heart-sticker.jpg
http://www.wtsp.com/slideshows/2011/Caylee-Anthony-Crime-Scene-Photos/Caylee-Anthony-Forensics-Picture-13.jpg
http://deathby1000papercuts.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/07/Casey-Anthony-Duct-Tape.png
http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2011/06/09/article-2001692-0C7E103300000578-360_634x363.jpg
http://i52.tinypic.com/anio46.jpg
http://www.examiner.com/images/blog/replicate/EXID1168/images/100713170305resized_Caylee_Anthony_36.jpg

I come here for the children, not to stroke someone's ego.  --Darla, 12/14/09
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #306 on: June 16, 2012, 07:36:00 PM »

You know Desi, when flamom posted about going to Caylee's remains site, all those images that you posted above came racing to my mind. How her little body was spread so far and wide, how everything found with her came from her home and how close to the street she was dumped. The killer can write all she wants, we know the truth and she knows we know. I can only hope her acquittal leaves her with no peace, forever. I'd actually like her to live in fear the rest of her life, never knowing when someone as demented as herself, will cut her out.  She thrives on being in the spotlight, no matter the situation, it's all about her. That is something that will never again happen in her Bella Vita. 

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #307 on: June 16, 2012, 11:21:43 PM »

OMG! Check out this comment:

Mother Teresa at 8:47 AM June 16, 2012

Yes- Casey is writing a book - tentatively titled Timer55.

You will hear the TRUTH straight from Casey's mouth, to include:

Details of Casey's entire life beginning from childhood.

Exactly how Caylee died.

Explaining why the Police were not immediately contacted.

Revealing the epistemology of "Zanny the Nanny"

The significance of "Timer55"

Describing the relationship between Casey & her Parents and Lee.

Revealing how Caylee "played the seam" between Casey & her Grandparents.

Revealing who Caylee's father is.

The real concept of "Bella Vita"

Identifying family "secrets" that will make your jaw drop.

The mix-up with Amy's checkbook.

Describing Casey's time in jail, including her relationship with "Muffin"

Insight into the Defense strategy including Casey's "notes"

Oodles and oodles of unpublished Casey & Caylee photos.

Many of Casey's personal drawings & writings.

I anticipate a portion of the net profits will be donated to the Official Caylee Marie Anthony Foundation - so you are honoring Caylee by purchasing the book.  People will be lining up like siafu to purchase copies.

Please be patient... she's typing as fast as she can.

, sounds just like Casey, not taking any responsibility and placing blame on all others, including Caylee.    
The "Mix-Up" with Amy's checkbook????    

Oh, I know she ain't!     She better NOT try to make Caylee out to be anything but a sweet little 3 yr old being raised by a pack of wolves.   

These are my opinions and subject to change.
Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #308 on: June 17, 2012, 12:33:39 AM »

I can't believe it's been 4 years since Caylee was killed by that selfish, worthless, low life, scum bag of a witch . After reading every body's post today my heart still hurts for her and what she had to endure while she was alive. Thank you Desi for the pictures. I like so many of you hope the scum bag lives the rest of her life in fear. It won't come close to what she deserves. Rest In Peace Beautiful Caylee. an angelic monkey

GOD BLESS AMERICA
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #309 on: June 17, 2012, 01:28:48 PM »

Hi Monks!
Tupelo, going to the tree brought back alot...
Here are the pics I took..
Like I said, I do not think the Ants are in that house anymore..

« Last Edit: June 17, 2012, 01:52:19 PM by MuffyBee » Logged

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #310 on: June 17, 2012, 01:29:18 PM »

poo.. now what did I do wrong?

I fixed the image tags.  MB
« Last Edit: June 17, 2012, 01:52:52 PM by MuffyBee » Logged

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #311 on: June 17, 2012, 02:16:31 PM »

Thanks Muffybee!!

Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #312 on: June 17, 2012, 05:17:14 PM »

Thanks for the pictures flamom.  I think all of us I know that have gone all felt the same thing. Great sadness, anger and dis-belief.  When hubs and I went the house felt empty. It looks like Lee & Mallory are living there now. Wonder where the sperm donors are living now.

GOD BLESS AMERICA
alagary
Monkey Junky

« Reply #313 on: June 17, 2012, 06:13:16 PM »

Klaas or muffy, I found a recent video from the memorial site but its by that Angry Grandpa idiot . Is there a legal way to put it here but with the sound disabled? I'm sure you would not be happy if I put a link to the full video.
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #314 on: June 17, 2012, 06:19:54 PM »

Klaas or muffy, I found a recent video from the memorial site but its by that Angry Grandpa idiot . Is there a legal way to put it here but with the sound disabled? I'm sure you would not be happy if I put a link to the full video.

I've forwarded your question to Klaas to be sure see's it, and I'm sure she'll answer soon.  MB 

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #315 on: June 17, 2012, 06:54:17 PM »

I can't do it right now but if you want to email me the link I can probably fix it so there's no sound if that's what you want.  You can email me at smklaas@hotmail.com  I'll take a look and let you know when I return later.  Thanks!
grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #316 on: June 17, 2012, 10:30:18 PM »

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2012/06/jeff-ashton-defends-his-passionate-style-during-casey-anthony-trial.html

Jeff Ashton defends his passionate style during Casey Anthony trial
Caylee and Casey Anthony, WKMG — posted by halboedeker on June, 17 2012 9:00 AM

Former prosecutor Jeff Ashton makes no apologies for his demeanor during the Casey Anthony trial.

“The nice thing about a trial that’s televised is people draw their own conclusions,” Ashton told Lauren Rowe on WKMG-Channel 6’s “Flashpoint.” “I’m a passionate trial lawyer. I fight for victims. And I make no apologies for that.”

Ashton is running for Orange-Osceola state attorney and challenging his former boss, incumbent Lawson Lamar. Ashton said colleagues in the state attorney’s office would say he’s easy to work with and that performance evaluations would back up that comment.
 ::snipping2::
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #317 on: June 18, 2012, 10:50:13 PM »

I can't do it right now but if you want to email me the link I can probably fix it so there's no sound if that's what you want.  You can email me at smklaas@hotmail.com  I'll take a look and let you know when I return later.  Thanks!

Alagary - I have saved the video without sound and uploading to photobucket right now.  It's a pretty large file so taking a while.  I'll post as soon as it's done uploading.  Sorry it took so long but I've been really busy 
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #318 on: June 19, 2012, 12:00:19 AM »

Alagary - I have saved the video without sound and uploading to photobucket right now.  It's a pretty large file so taking a while.  I'll post as soon as it's done uploading.  Sorry it took so long but I've been really busy 

Here is the video.  Not the entire thing but most of it.  The sound is off because Angry Grandpa has a foul mouth.  Click on the photo below to watch the video.   

Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #319 on: June 19, 2012, 02:32:39 AM »

Thanks Klaas for posting the video and Thanks alagary for finding it. The Anthony's can keep taking all the crosses down and take away the toys but people will just keep bringing them. That just haven't gotten it that we wont forget Caylee.

I had to find it with sound. I understand why you put it up with no sound. I can't say I blame him.

GOD BLESS AMERICA
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.