April 19, 2024, 03:44:55 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony-Justice Denied/Casey Free #15 5/17/12 - 10/5/12  (Read 441193 times)
alagary
Monkey Junky

« Reply #360 on: June 24, 2012, 11:03:44 AM »

I don't think we need to worry about Indiegogo itself. They are the same ones that handled funds for the school bus monitor.
They keep a set percentage for handling the processing of donations,the amount depending on a preset goal. They just need to screen their clients better.
http://www.indiegogo.com/learn/pricing
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #361 on: June 24, 2012, 11:46:43 AM »

I don't think we need to worry about Indiegogo itself. They are the same ones that handled funds for the school bus monitor.
They keep a set percentage for handling the processing of donations,the amount depending on a preset goal. They just need to screen their clients better.

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
alagary
Monkey Junky

« Reply #362 on: June 24, 2012, 01:33:34 PM »

6/24/12 Casey Anthony: Lawson Lamar defends seeking death penalty

"But Lamar complained about “histrionics” in the case and said that prosecutor Jeff Ashton’s behavior during closing arguments “disturbed all of us.” Ashton is running against former boss Lamar.

“You don’t diss the defense lawyer and you don’t diss the solemnity of the courtroom,” Lamar said. “To laugh and chuckle during closing argument is something that I had warned him six times through that trial, with Linda, ‘Jeff, you’ve got to control your emotions"
http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2012/06/casey-anthony-lawson-lamar-defends-seeking-death-penalty.html
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #363 on: June 24, 2012, 02:11:13 PM »

Hi Monks! 
Back from my day trip to Orlando yesterday.Had to drop my son off at UCF and
of course I made a side trip to pay my respects to Caylee..Passed the Ants house and the black Ford suv was there..No sign of the mustang or the Ants. BUT.. the truck had
a QUINCO sign on the drivers side..I guess they all work for the electrical guy now.I bet he has set the Ants up somewhere else...Looks like Hopespring is Lee and Mallorys.
I will be back there in 6 weeks..
BBM   The payoff for lying for the killer.

Thanks for the update, flamom!

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #364 on: June 24, 2012, 02:12:25 PM »

"But Lamar complained about “histrionics” in the case and said that prosecutor Jeff Ashton’s behavior during closing arguments “disturbed all of us.” Ashton is running against former boss Lamar.

“You don’t diss the defense lawyer and you don’t diss the solemnity of the courtroom,” Lamar said. “To laugh and chuckle during closing argument is something that I had warned him six times through that trial, with Linda, ‘Jeff, you’ve got to control your emotions"
http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2012/06/casey-anthony-lawson-lamar-defends-seeking-death-penalty.html
Get over it Lamar!  We were all laughing.

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

alagary
Monkey Junky

« Reply #365 on: June 24, 2012, 03:21:39 PM »

Anyone that did not laugh during the grief lady was in a temporary coma.
Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #366 on: June 24, 2012, 04:09:08 PM »

Anyone that did not laugh during the grief lady was in a temporary coma.

Just one of many.

GOD BLESS AMERICA
Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #367 on: June 24, 2012, 04:11:17 PM »

Thanks alagary I thought it was the same ones. But not sure.

GOD BLESS AMERICA
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #368 on: June 24, 2012, 08:04:09 PM »

Oh my how funny! I will never forget  the grief lady!  I laughed until  I peed!

Loca
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #369 on: June 24, 2012, 08:06:52 PM »

Get over it Lamar!  We were all laughing.

Indeed Jeff was a hoot get over it Lamar! We needed a chuckle here and there and lets not forget the old dr that dropped the skull. Hilarious

Loca
KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #370 on: June 24, 2012, 08:39:18 PM »

Oh my how funny! I will never forget  the grief lady!  I laughed until  I peed!

grief lady = margarita lady!   Monkey Devil!

These are my opinions and subject to change.
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #371 on: June 24, 2012, 10:11:52 PM »

Boycotting Baez too 

Ditto ..
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #372 on: June 24, 2012, 10:14:13 PM »

http://articles.orlandosentinel.com/2012-06-22/entertainment/os-jose-baez-plugs-book-20120622_1_jose-baez-casey-anthony-defense-team
Jose Baez plugs Casey Anthony book: I was there from the beginning
By Hal Boedeker, Staff writer
June 22, 2012

Shouldn't this read, "Jose Baez plugs Casy Anthony"?  Just sayin...

Monkey Devil!  Caddy, that's just a little bit na-a-a-a-ughty!   Monkey Devil!

LOLOL
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #373 on: June 24, 2012, 10:17:10 PM »

Absolutely boycotting Baez and his book of no truths! I'm not even the least bit curious! It's all fiction! That applies to any book! Written by any Anthony or her attys.
Just saying

Loca
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #374 on: June 24, 2012, 10:18:34 PM »

Hi Monks! 
of course I made a side trip to pay my respects to Caylee..Passed the Ants house and the black Ford suv was there..No sign of the mustang or the Ants. BUT.. the truck had
a QUINCO sign on the drivers side..I guess they all work for the electrical guy now.I bet he has set the Ants up somewhere else...Looks like Hopespring is Lee and Mallorys.

Thanks from me too -- I would find it extremely disturbing to live there.
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #375 on: June 24, 2012, 10:32:55 PM »

Thanks for the link -- Lawson Lamar is doing his best to blame the loss on Jeff Ashton which is as absurd as the conduct of the Defense ... Great comments at the end of the article by Mr. Sheaffer, however.
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #376 on: June 26, 2012, 08:54:05 AM »

https://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Official-Jeffrey-Ashton-Page/167094923356300

The Official Jeffrey Ashton Page
about an hour ago
I want to clarify a misconception about the book and the movie. Casey Anthony will not profit in any way from either period! Any photos used of her, and there are none in the movie to my knowledge are public and used regardless of her permission. I wouldn't participate in any endeavor that benefitted that evil woman. Please spread this message. I don't want the good folks working on the movie to be unfairly lumped in with those that are trying to trick the world into believing Casey's latest lies. ????  Is there a new batch of lies that I don't know about?

cadillac
Monkey Junky

« Reply #377 on: June 26, 2012, 03:03:51 PM »

Hi Monks! 

Exactly!  So what does that tell you about Lee?  He is unbothered?  And got a free place to live?
kcrn
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #378 on: June 26, 2012, 05:35:13 PM »

Hi Monks! 

Exactly!  So what does that tell you about Lee?  He is unbothered?  And got a free place to live?

Apple doesnt fall far from the tree. They all lost that precious child but the money they made seems to have been worth it.
Western Observr
Monkey Junky

« Reply #379 on: June 26, 2012, 07:04:18 PM »

https://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Official-Jeffrey-Ashton-Page/167094923356300

The Official Jeffrey Ashton Page
about an hour ago
I want to clarify a misconception about the book and the movie. Casey Anthony will not profit in any way from either period! Any photos used of her, and there are none in the movie to my knowledge are public and used regardless of her permission. I wouldn't participate in any endeavor that benefitted that evil woman. Please spread this message. I don't want the good folks working on the movie to be unfairly lumped in with those that are trying to trick the world into believing Casey's latest lies. ????  Is there a new batch of lies that I don't know about?

I don't know if you watch Piers Morgan ( he took Larry King's spot) but a couple of weeks ago he had Cheney Mason on, and apparently Piers had
chance to talk to Casey on the phone for ten minutes. During their conversation she told him 'Obviously I didn't kill my child" -  "I was never a
party girl" and she said she was "ashamed of the person she was then".....  "there's no one I loved more than my child, she was my greatest accomplishment".    Bunch of lies, all of it. Just designed to massage her image in the public eye and ease her way back so she can start pimping
a book - she told him she has kept a journal all along.  GREAT!  Can't wait to read her thrilling story.   NOT.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.