April 19, 2024, 02:16:03 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony-Justice Denied/Casey Free #15 5/17/12 - 10/5/12  (Read 441212 times)
labubske
Monkey Junky

« Reply #420 on: July 02, 2012, 12:02:13 AM »

Casey Anthony: Will you read Jose Baez’s book?
Caylee and Casey Anthony, Jose Baez — posted by halboedeker on July, 1 2012 9:06 AM

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2012/07/casey-anthony-will-you-read-jose-baezs-book.html
Within a half hour of the book release any major revelation will be on line for free.
Hopefully this will show the slimy bastards that there is no money coming.

Wonderful...I was hoping to hear something like this.  I could care less about reading the book...I just want to be sure that anyone even mildly interested could just get all of the major points online.  These sickos should not make money off of sweet Caylee.

"It is easy to dodge our responsibilities, but we cannot dodge the consequences of dodging our responsibilities." Sir Josiah Stamp

“I don't have anything to gain. It's not going to save my daughter's life. But it could save your daughter's life.”  ~Mark Lunsford
shannon1233
Scared Monkey

« Reply #421 on: July 02, 2012, 12:46:54 AM »

Caylee and Casey Anthony, Jose Baez — posted by halboedeker on July, 1 2012 9:06 AM

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2012/07/casey-anthony-will-you-read-jose-baezs-book.html

http://blog.richardhornsby.com/2009/12/attorney-of-record-in-record-time/

I do wish someone associated with the whole Bozo circus would spill the beans on how he came to be associated with Slore.  

When Lee probed her on how she came to hire Baez, Casey explained: 'It kind of happened at random in booking.

'I heard a couple of people talking about attorneys...His name came up and I said if he's good, can you do me a favour and pass my name along…It was an inmate and there was three other people that confirmed it.
Edit to add date of article.  MB Updated June 6, 2012
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2011580/Casey-Anthony-trial-verdict-Jose-Baez-biggest-legal-upset-OJ-Simpson.html

I'd rather hear from any reputable attorney who left the case about the 2 sicko's relationship during and after this mockery of justice. Surely other than the incidences we've heard about him hugging slore etc. someone surely knows more.
« Last Edit: July 02, 2012, 07:55:44 AM by MuffyBee » Logged
shannon1233
Scared Monkey

« Reply #422 on: July 02, 2012, 12:54:15 AM »

Baez repeats the allegations of sexual abuse in greater detail in the book, saying it contributed to Anthony's mental health issues. Mark Lippman, an attorney for George Anthony, refused to comment on the book Tuesday because he hadn't read it.

Anthony's defense contemplated having her testify until the very end of the trial but then decided it wasn't necessary. "We had everything to lose and very little to gain," Baez writes.

"This is a story with biblical overtones — a mother and a daughter and a murder. What untold thing happened here?" Robert Gottlieb, president of the Trident Group of book agents, told USATODAY.com last July, adding Trident would be interested in publishing a manuscript from her.

http://usnews.msnbc.msn.com/_news/2012/06/27/12436561-in-book-baez-says-cops-should-have-realized-casey-anthony-wasnt-playing-with-a-full-deck?lite
Edit to add date of article.  MB June 27, 2012
« Last Edit: July 02, 2012, 07:56:32 AM by MuffyBee » Logged
shannon1233
Scared Monkey

« Reply #423 on: July 02, 2012, 01:12:18 AM »

Baez getting job on TV as legal expert? Book deal went through is tv next?

Media hot property Jose Baez, the defense lawyer for Casey Anthony, met with top literary agent Richard Pine of Inkwell Management last week. Sources say Baez, who's in talks to become a TV legal expert, is also working with Pine on landing a book deal. Pine's authors include Arianna Huffington and James Patterson. Talent agency Paradigm signed Baez after the trial, but quickly dropped him over negative backlash. Simon & Schuster's Facebook page was attacked last week by commenters who heard a false rumor that the publisher was to sign a book deal with Anthony. Baez told us, "I have met with various people. Just because I meet with someone does not mean that I plan on signing any agreements or taking any job offers. I have a job, and I feel the wisest thing to do right now is just listen. I have not made any decisions and probably will not until I have had the opportunity to discuss things with my family and my closest advisors." Pine didn't get back to us.

http://www.nypost.com/p/pagesix/casey_lawyer_eyes_book_deal_mdXPmVJXaMiM3gzqdIA1kN

Edit to add dates of article. (They're almost a year old) MB
[ Last Updated: 1:22 AM, July 26, 2011

Posted: 11:46 PM, July 25, 2011
« Last Edit: July 02, 2012, 07:59:31 AM by MuffyBee » Logged
shannon1233
Scared Monkey

« Reply #424 on: July 02, 2012, 01:22:01 AM »

BIG NEWS????? NOW WHAT CAN BE DONE?

Found some interesting info! According to The Checklist for Death Penalty Qualified Criminal Defense Attorneys in Florida, Baez does/did NOT qualify to even try this case!!!!! Many reasons, as you can see on the following webpage by the State of Florida! Why was he allowed therefore, this stinks to high heaven!!!! Toooo many to quote here, look for yourselves!

Florida Rule of Criminal Procedure 3.112 - the Florida Checklist for Death-Qualified Attorneys

According to Florida Rule of Criminal Procedure 3.112, the minimum standards for a death penalty defense attorney are:

http://www.deathpenaltyblog.com/the-checklist-for-death-penalty-qualified-criminal-defense-attorneys-in-florida/

Edit to add date of article.  MB
  Posted on April 22, 2009
« Last Edit: July 02, 2012, 08:00:26 AM by MuffyBee » Logged
monkalicious
Monkey Junky

« Reply #425 on: July 02, 2012, 07:10:22 AM »

Hey, monkeys!   I found something funny on Amazon re:the Bozo Book...one of the positive reviewers is "Wendy Boston fan".  When you click on her wish list, she's Wendy Golenbock...Any relation to the co-author Peter Golenbock you think?   Could these people believe the general public is as dumb as the Pinellas 12?

What if you woke up today with only the things you thanked God for yesterday?
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #426 on: July 02, 2012, 08:24:30 AM »

Found some interesting info! According to The Checklist for Death Penalty Qualified Criminal Defense Attorneys in Florida, Baez does/did NOT qualify to even try this case!!!!! Many reasons, as you can see on the following webpage by the State of Florida! Why was he allowed therefore, this stinks to high heaven!!!! Toooo many to quote here, look for yourselves!

Florida Rule of Criminal Procedure 3.112 - the Florida Checklist for Death-Qualified Attorneys

According to Florida Rule of Criminal Procedure 3.112, the minimum standards for a death penalty defense attorney are:

http://www.deathpenaltyblog.com/the-checklist-for-death-penalty-qualified-criminal-defense-attorneys-in-florida/

Posted on April 22, 2009
IIRC, as long as Baez had someone on his team that was DP qualified, he could try this case to get the experience needed to move forward to try DP cases on his own, so to speak. 

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
shannon1233
Scared Monkey

« Reply #427 on: July 02, 2012, 09:59:21 AM »

Muffy, with regards to the date of the article re my post about DP Qualified, although it was written in 2009 the qualifications still stand as stated. My point was he doesn't meet the criteria. The rules also state he had to be practicing serious criminal trials  for I think 5 years it was. We know he hadn't been.

"(2) are experienced and active trial practitioners with at least five years of litigation experience in the field of criminal law; and

(3) have prior experience as lead counsel in no fewer than nine state or federal jury trials of serious and complex cases which were tried to completion, as well as prior experience as lead defense counsel or co-counsel in at least two state or federal cases tried to completion in which the death penalty was sought. In addition, of the nine jury trials which were tried to completion, the attorney should have been lead counsel in at least three cases in which the charge was murder; or alternatively, of the nine jury trials, at least one was a murder trial and an additional five were felony jury trials; and were felony jury trials; and ....

It was NOT an article I posted it was The Checklist for DP re attorney et al. from the State of Florida.

The others you edited, were a source of reference for my comments. I give up. I can't even answer a question posed by another poster with where I've gotten the info from without an edit making me look foolish. And as for the post regarding him pursuing being a TV Legal "Expert", according to sources, that is still in the works. The book was first. You'll note my heading was "Baez getting job on TV as legal expert? Book deal went through is tv next?" My quote/heading, and by linking the post to an article, my point was to prove yes, the book had come to fruitition, and now waiting maybe we should stop his further "career" in TV proactively.

Really, I give up. Please stay on top of all things Bozo and Scamathys as well as killer mom everyone. I'll be watching the outcome of the civil trials and sticking on my own, with other sites. GL to you all, but this isn't worth all the research, reading and time to post to be made to feel inadequate anymore.

I appreciate the time and effort put in by you and all our posters here at Scared Monkeys, especially in regard to  research and bringing articles and information to Scared Monkeys, but there are some very basic guidelines.  We've been asking posters to please include a link back and to include the date of the article or information posted. In fairness, I cannot ask one poster to include links and dates, and not another.   The edits for the dates omitted were not intended to make you look "foolish", but were simply following the basics of this forum and my function as a moderator.   It took time for me to go back to your links and find the dates and edit to include them.   You have used this thread  as a vehicle to express your frustrations in regard to my moderating, including threatening to stop posting.  It is up  to you to decide if you want to continue posting at Scared Monkey, and I hope you will continue to do so, but you will be subject to the forum rules like everyone else. MuffyBee
« Last Edit: July 02, 2012, 12:34:14 PM by MuffyBee » Logged
Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #428 on: July 02, 2012, 10:22:06 AM »

Posted on April 22, 2009
IIRC, as long as Baez had someone on his team that was DP qualified, he could try this case to get the experience needed to move forward to try DP cases on his own, so to speak. 
tupelo, that's how I recall it as well.  It was a well known fact he was not qualified as death penalty lawyer.  Course I don't think he is qualified for anything, but possibly trying to get blood money for little Caylee's death.

Western Observr
Monkey Junky

« Reply #429 on: July 02, 2012, 10:35:39 AM »

Posted on April 22, 2009

That is why he had Andrea Lyon, and later Cheney and Finnell on the team. They were all DP qualified....
yuknomenot
Monkey Junky

« Reply #430 on: July 02, 2012, 10:53:35 AM »

Hey, monkeys!   I found something funny on Amazon re:the Bozo Book...one of the positive reviewers is "Wendy Boston fan".  When you click on her wish list, she's Wendy Golenbock...Any relation to the co-author Peter Golenbock you think?   Could these people believe the general public is as dumb as the Pinellas 12?
Good catch!  Seems to me their brain power is ever so much closer to the Pinellas 12 than the general public's. Even an idiot can correctly do something wrong.  "Wendy Boston fan" (and her associates) now have a new goal, to rise from the depths where they currently reside to the level of idiot. I don't think they can do it 

tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #431 on: July 02, 2012, 11:38:28 AM »

http://www.nationalenquirer.com/true-crime/ripped-her-secret-journals-casey-anthonys-pack-lies-tell-all

RIPPED FROM HER SECRET JOURNALS! CASEY ANTHONY’S PACK OF LIES TELL-ALL

Published on: July 2, 2012

CASEY ANTHONY promises “truth” in an upcoming tell-all  – and finally names the father of her dead daughter CAYLEE, say insiders.

The ENQUIRER has obtained an exclusive pre­view of the tell-all, which the “most hated woman in America” hopes will make her fabulously wealthy.

The book comes from a journal that the 26-year-old vixen started penning when her 2-year-old daughter first disappeared in Orlando, Fla., in June 2008.

With nothing to lose after acquittal on murder charges, party-hearty Casey plans to name Caylee’s dad, dish the dirt on her lovers and disclose her jailhouse crush on defense attorney Jose Baez.

“This will not be your average kiss-and-tell story,” she vows.
 ::snipping2::

Blah, Blah, Blah.......

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #432 on: July 02, 2012, 11:42:06 AM »

http://blog.richardhornsby.com/2009/12/attorney-of-record-in-record-time/

I do wish someone associated with the whole Bozo circus would spill the beans on how he came to be associated with Slore. 

Me too!!!
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #433 on: July 02, 2012, 11:51:20 AM »

Baez getting job on TV as legal expert? Book deal went through is tv next?

Media hot property Jose Baez, the defense lawyer for Casey Anthony, met with top literary agent Richard Pine of Inkwell Management last week. Sources say Baez, who's in talks to become a TV legal expert, is also working with Pine on landing a book deal. Pine's authors include Arianna Huffington and James Patterson. Talent agency Paradigm signed Baez after the trial, but quickly dropped him over negative backlash. Simon & Schuster's Facebook page was attacked last week by commenters who heard a false rumor that the publisher was to sign a book deal with Anthony. Baez told us, "I have met with various people. Just because I meet with someone does not mean that I plan on signing any agreements or taking any job offers. I have a job, and I feel the wisest thing to do right now is just listen. I have not made any decisions and probably will not until I have had the opportunity to discuss things with my family and my closest advisors." Pine didn't get back to us.

http://www.nypost.com/p/pagesix/casey_lawyer_eyes_book_deal_mdXPmVJXaMiM3gzqdIA1kN

Edit to add dates of article. (They're almost a year old) MB
[ Last Updated: 1:22 AM, July 26, 2011

Posted: 11:46 PM, July 25, 2011

"Media hot property Jose Baez ..."         Yeah, right.  In his dreams,that is.
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #434 on: July 02, 2012, 11:53:16 AM »

http://www.nationalenquirer.com/true-crime/ripped-her-secret-journals-casey-anthonys-pack-lies-tell-all

CASEY ANTHONY promises “truth” in an upcoming tell-all  – and finally names the father of her dead daughter CAYLEE, say insiders.

The ENQUIRER has obtained an exclusive pre­view of the tell-all, which the “most hated woman in America” hopes will make her fabulously wealthy.

The book comes from a journal that the 26-year-old vixen started penning when her 2-year-old daughter first disappeared in Orlando, Fla., in June 2008.

With nothing to lose after acquittal on murder charges, party-hearty Casey plans to name Caylee’s dad, dish the dirt on her lovers and disclose her jailhouse crush on defense attorney Jose Baez.

Blah, Blah, Blah.......
“I’ve read some of her writing,” said an insider.

“There’s no weeping for Caylee, no pity for her parents and no honest confession. She’ll write anything she thinks will sell her book and make her look good.”

Nothing more needs to be said.

kcrn
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #435 on: July 02, 2012, 11:58:12 AM »

Blah, Blah, Blah.......

“There’s no weeping for Caylee, no pity for her parents and no honest confession. She’ll write anything she thinks will sell her book and make her look good.”

Wouldnt it be great if she really did name the father & he files a wrongful death suit? Just wishful thinking
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #436 on: July 02, 2012, 12:01:03 PM »

Blah, Blah, Blah.......

Wouldnt it be great if she really did name the father & he files a wrongful death suit? Just wishful thinking
Unfortunately, time has run out for anyone to file a wrongful death suit against her. Statute of limitations is 2 years.    http://www.forthepeople.com/florida-wrongful-death-statute-of-limitations--1-1661.html

kcrn
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #437 on: July 02, 2012, 12:09:26 PM »

Muffy, with regards to the date of the article re my post about DP Qualified, although it was written in 2009 the qualifications still stand as stated. My point was he doesn't meet the criteria. The rules also state he had to be practicing serious criminal trials  for I think 5 years it was. We know he hadn't been.

"(2) are experienced and active trial practitioners with at least five years of litigation experience in the field of criminal law; and

(3) have prior experience as lead counsel in no fewer than nine state or federal jury trials of serious and complex cases which were tried to completion, as well as prior experience as lead defense counsel or co-counsel in at least two state or federal cases tried to completion in which the death penalty was sought. In addition, of the nine jury trials which were tried to completion, the attorney should have been lead counsel in at least three cases in which the charge was murder; or alternatively, of the nine jury trials, at least one was a murder trial and an additional five were felony jury trials; and were felony jury trials; and ....

It was NOT an article I posted it was The Checklist for DP re attorney et al. from the State of Florida.

The others you edited, were a source of reference for my comments. I give up. I can't even answer a question posed by another poster with where I've gotten the info from without an edit making me look foolish. And as for the post regarding him pursuing being a TV Legal "Expert", according to sources, that is still in the works. The book was first. You'll note my heading was "Baez getting job on TV as legal expert? Book deal went through is tv next?" My quote/heading, and by linking the post to an article, my point was to prove yes, the book had come to fruitition, and now waiting maybe we should stop his further "career" in TV proactively.

Really, I give up. Please stay on top of all things Bozo and Scamathys as well as killer mom everyone. I'll be watching the outcome of the civil trials and sticking on my own, with other sites. GL to you all, but this isn't worth all the research, reading and time to post to be made to feel inadequate anymore.

I appreciate the time and effort put in by you and all our posters here at Scared Monkeys, especially in regard to  research and bringing articles and information to Scared Monkeys, but there are some very basic guidelines.  We've been asking posters to please include a link back and to include the date of the article or information posted. In fairness, I cannot ask one poster to include links and dates, and not another.  The edits for the dates omitted were not intended to make you look "foolish", but were simply following the basics of this forum and my function as a moderator.   It took time for me to go back to your links and find the dates and edit to include them.   You have used this thread  as a vehicle to express your frustrations in regard to my moderating, including threatening to stop posting.  It is up  to you to decide if you want to continue posting at Scared Monkey, and I hope you will continue to do so, but you will be subject to the forum rules like everyone else. MuffyBee

Oh please dont feel that way. Your postings are valuable too Smile. We all just want desperately to see justice for a poor baby who had noone in her blood family really love her. We are her family now

Edit to add I also wish shannon1233 didn't feel this way.  All she's asked to do is follow the basics.  MuffyBee
« Last Edit: July 02, 2012, 12:36:48 PM by MuffyBee » Logged
KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #438 on: July 02, 2012, 12:27:39 PM »

Let her name Caylee's father.  If dna proves it, then that man can sue her for wrongful death.  I dare her to do it.

These are my opinions and subject to change.
alagary
Monkey Junky

« Reply #439 on: July 02, 2012, 01:11:42 PM »

7/2/12 Casey Anthony: Is she trying to upstage Jose Baez?

"We always seem to get an Anthony comment when someone else in this long-running saga is making news. Casey, it seems, doesn’t like to be upstaged"
http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2012/07/casey-anthony-is-she-trying-to-upstage-jose-baez.html
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.