April 26, 2024, 04:58:42 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony-Justice Denied/Casey Free #15 5/17/12 - 10/5/12  (Read 441428 times)
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #480 on: July 04, 2012, 05:49:01 PM »

I guess Jim L. hasn't moved on yet.   

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
kcrn
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #481 on: July 04, 2012, 08:14:32 PM »

http://www.mediaite.com/tv/cnn-confirms-casey-anthony-will-get-1-million-for-interview/

CNN Confirms Casey Anthony ‘Will Get $1 Million’ For Interview

by Alex Alvarez | 8:16 am, January 19th, 2012

CNN has reported this morning that Casey Anthony, the Florida woman whose lengthy murder trial quickly became a media offering of bread and circuses, would be receiving $1 million for her first interview since being acquitted of murdering her young daughter, promising updates on where and with whom as soon as that information comes in. ABC affiliate WPBF, meanwhile, is reporting that, according to local Florida attorney Spencer Kuvin, his client “Private Elevator Productions” (a group, he says, of “Hollywood producers who wants to remain anonymous”) has offered Anthony $1 million for an exclusive interview.
 ::snipping2::
Time to boycott CNN.
Yep. I sent my email today. No more hln for me. I usually watch it daily too.
KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #482 on: July 05, 2012, 12:49:07 AM »

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2168537/Casey-Anthony-news-Seaside-city-Florida-Americas-hated-mother-hiding-friend.html?ito=feeds-newsxml

Casey Anthony 'found': The seaside city in Florida where America's most hated mother is hiding with her friend 
PUBLISHED: 22:50 EST, 3 July 2012 | UPDATED: 04:01 EST, 4 July 2012

According to People magazine, the 'tot mom' has ended her spiritual and grief counseling so she can focus on becoming a reality star.

An insider told the magazine: 'She loves being notorious. One day she said, "I need to work on my brand", which is so strange for me and so foreign from what she should be doing.

'I said, "Casey, what brand? You're not selling anything. You're a lost girl who got in a lot of trouble". She smiled and said, "I am one of the most famous people in America. I'm on Saturday Night Live".'

Though she already considers herself to be a celebrity rather than America's most hated mom, Casey has deluded herself into thinking she can convince the world she is innocent and will be able to cash in on her story.

'Casey is manipulative,' revealed her pal. 'She relishes the fact that she is a villainess.'

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2168537/Casey-Anthony-news-Seaside-city-Florida-Americas-hated-mother-hiding-friend.html#ixzz1zgvSIgvK

BBM - Don't most psychopaths?

These are my opinions and subject to change.
alagary
Monkey Junky

« Reply #483 on: July 05, 2012, 06:27:11 AM »

Very well written review from Amazon. I know it's long but afraid that if I just link the page it will get lost as new ones are added.
http://www.amazon.com/Presumed-Guilty-Casey-Anthony-Inside/product-reviews/1937856380/ref=sr_1_1_cm_cr_acr_txt?ie=UTF8&showViewpoints=1
1.0 out of 5 stars Save your money - Donate to Klass Kids, CUE or TES instead!, July 4, 2012
By A_News_Junkie (USA) - See all my reviewsThis review is from: Presumed Guilty: Casey Anthony: The Inside Story (Hardcover)
Judge Stan Strickland said, "The truth and Ms. Anthony are strangers." Truer words were indeed never spoken! After reading this book, I believe the truth and Mr. Baez are strangers too.

Baez's own opening statement was filled with lies that this book does not address. So, if you think this book will back up statements that he failed to prove at trial - I am sorry to tell you, you will be sorely disappointed. His words at trial were: "You'll see evidence, conclusive evidence, that he[George Anthony] took steps to throw his own daughter under the bus just to protect himself"

Oh, and lest we forget - His opening statement he accused Mr. Kronk of finding Caylee's body and moving it.
"Mr. Kronk is a morally bankrupt individual who actually took Caylee's body and hid her." Again, not proven in court or the book.

I could go on, but will instead spare you and focus on a few abominations and atrocities from the book.

Baez regurgitates a tale allegedly told by KC, about the 'abuse' she allegedly endured from her father. The disgusting details include KC's nickname for her father's anatomy as 'baldy' and a vile analogy of petting a mouse till the mouse sneezed milk. Baez surely realizes that this lurid tale and storyline were lifted from the TV comedy South Park. If not, he is at least guilty of not doing his research.

With childish glee, Baez recounts how the 'team' came up with the nickname "rat hands" for Mr. Ashton. Given the above "sneezing mouse" analogy, how could this be funny to any professional attorney who in fact believed his client's far-fetched story of the childhood abuse? DISGUSTING at best.

Another example that Baez's credibility is nonexistent: He claims he had a good flow of income prior to this case. And yet his house was in foreclosure. So is that a lie by omission or just spin for his own ego and to try to charm the readers? The truth and Baez are strangers, indeed!

He spins the reader with an abundance of useless information in order to avoid the real questions at hand and to divert the thoughts of the reader from the truth. Baez in court and in this book, tries to discredit Gerus and Bones, the cadaver dogs who alerted in the Anthony family back yard. Why, if Caylee drowned in the pool would logic not tell you that 'whomever' found her, would have pulled her out and laid her on the ground at least briefly to see if she could be revived, etc?

Other Questions not answered in this book:

[1] Why did he (and his client and her family) beg the media, the public and TES (Texas EquuSearch) to search for a MISSING child, who was never missing?
[2] If as he claims, he learned of "the drowning" in early 2009, why doesn't he convey to the reader any remorse for holding this tidbit of truth till trial?
[3] Why did he allow his client to sit in isolation in jail for 3 years, facing the death penalty if Caylee's death was an 'accidental drowning' or 'murder done by another'?
[4] Why does he not disclose how Caylee ended up in the woods?

Baez said over and over, and over again in his opening statement, that "Something's not right here." That might have been the ONLY true statement he made that day. Now, having read this drivel filled book, I say to Jose Baez, "Yes, something is NOT RIGHT HERE." You are attempting to use your involvement in this debacle of justice to line your own wallet, and to hell with ethics since they don't pay. You labeled Mr. Kronk "morally bankrupt" in the eyes of the whole world. You claim in your book that prosecutor Jeff Ashton is "mentally disturbed." I think you would be well served to turn the mirror around toward yourself and take a close hard look. And calling a fellow officer of the court, "Tourette's Boy" and thinking it is funny ----> Yeppers, something is definitely NOT right here, Mr. Baez.

Baez includes meaningless and downright perplexing information in his book, such as he took 'refuge in his walk-in closet' when he was depressed. (Well something tells me, Mr. Baez is in his closet today.) In his own ego driven, nefarious way, Baez insults the informed reader with this 'I am the victim' stuff. He claims in his book that it is because his ex-wife "lied" about him not paying child support that it took the bar 8 years to admit him. Yet, as he always seemed to do, he forgot how he said in another part of the book that the FL bar didn't admit him for "no good reason." But, who cares-- what does that have to do with the case? Or is this again, garbage to divert attention from the subject at hand? It sounded a lot like his opening statement, describing KC as a 'victim of abuse' and 'a victim of her dysfunctional family', and the excuses he used to explain KC's horribly bizarre behavior and lies to law enforcement etc. Kinda frightening, how everyone is a victim in Jose's world, except the real victim, CAYLEE MARIE ANTHONY.

Baez spends energy in the book to slam the media for the circus surrounding the case, but he fails to mention HE invited them into it and USED them for his agenda, just as he is doing now to promote this book of his. Not to mention he helped his client sell photos of her beautiful daughter to the very media he claims to despise (yet still uses)....the same media he used to fund her defense and line his own greedy pockets with blood money. This book is a disgrace and should have never been published. Save your money and donate to a deserving organization please.

Baez admitted in open court that KC was a liar and even said, 'she is not right in the head.' In the book he says she is "unstable" and has "serious mental health issues."............. now comes a book where the main backbone of the book is from the mouth of a liar according to Mr. Baez himself. Yet, ready for this? He writes in the book that detectives "should have stopped and realized, "Wait a minute, we're not dealing with someone who is playing with a full deck." BOMBSHELL TONIGHT -- Mr. Baez, shame on you for profiting off Caylee's death and KC's lies.

In closing, I am reminded of some notable quotes from the case:

"The irony is rich, indeed." The Honorable Judge Stan Strickland, quoted by esteemed Prosecutor Linda Drane-Burdick

"The most well-documented liar ever seen in a courtroom." [Speaking of KC] Prosecutor Linda Drane-Burdick
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #484 on: July 05, 2012, 09:57:41 AM »

16 of 45 people found the following review helpful
5.0 out of 5 stars CAN YOU HANDLE THE TRUTH? READ THIS BOOK, July 3, 2012
By Peter Golenbock (Saint Petersburg, FL) - See all my reviews
(REAL NAME)   
This review is from: Presumed Guilty: Casey Anthony: The Inside Story (Hardcover)
I have always said that if enough people want to kill the sales of a book, all they have to do is give it a string of one-star reviews even if they haven't read the book. And that is exactly what's going on right now. All those who have given this book one star don't care at all about the truth. They have read in the papers or seen on TV about how Caylee was killed by chloroform or by duct tape, even though at trial both causes of death were refuted and made fun of. This book is the one book that tells the whole truth about this case. Jose Baez worked three years on behalf of this girl, and he deserves to be heard. She was found innocent, not because the jury was buffaloed somehow, but because there was no murder and because Jose dedicated three years of his life defending her, as everyone will see if they take the trouble to read the book. If Amazon.com wants to give the no-nothings an airing, the least it could do is not give four or five of these haters top billing when you go to the list of reviews.

http://www.amazon.com/Presumed-Guilty-Casey-Anthony-Inside/product-reviews/1937856380/ref=cm_cr_pr_viewpnt_sr_5?ie=UTF8&filterBy=addFiveStar&showViewpoints=0

Mr. Ghostwriter lives in a non-fictional world and can't handle the truth! moo

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #485 on: July 05, 2012, 09:58:22 AM »

(REAL NAME)   
This review is from: Presumed Guilty: Casey Anthony: The Inside Story (Hardcover)
I have always said that if enough people want to kill the sales of a book, all they have to do is give it a string of one-star reviews even if they haven't read the book. And that is exactly what's going on right now. All those who have given this book one star don't care at all about the truth. They have read in the papers or seen on TV about how Caylee was killed by chloroform or by duct tape, even though at trial both causes of death were refuted and made fun of. This book is the one book that tells the whole truth about this case. Jose Baez worked three years on behalf of this girl, and he deserves to be heard. She was found innocent, not because the jury was buffaloed somehow, but because there was no murder and because Jose dedicated three years of his life defending her, as everyone will see if they take the trouble to read the book. If Amazon.com wants to give the no-nothings an airing, the least it could do is not give four or five of these haters top billing when you go to the list of reviews.

http://www.amazon.com/Presumed-Guilty-Casey-Anthony-Inside/product-reviews/1937856380/ref=cm_cr_pr_viewpnt_sr_5?ie=UTF8&filterBy=addFiveStar&showViewpoints=0

self edit

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #486 on: July 05, 2012, 10:26:54 AM »

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2012/07/jose-baez-how-much-does-he-hate-nancy-grace-wftv.html

Jose Baez: How much does he hate Nancy Grace, WFTV? 
posted by halboedeker on July, 4 2012 10:02 AM
Early in the book, he blasts WFTV-Channel 9 as “the worst tabloid channel” and “a channel so inflammatory it was just a notch below ‘Nancy Grace.’ ”

When Grace accused Baez of hiding behind attorney-client privilege on the show, Baez says he asked himself, “Who is this quack?”

I really think Bozo and Slore live in their own little world...too much Disney World as kids???

KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #487 on: July 05, 2012, 10:53:12 AM »

http://www.cfnews13.com/content/news/cfnews13/news/article.html/content/news/articles/cfn/2012/7/4/casey_anthony_jose_b.html
Casey Anthony: Jose Baez gives inside look at defense strategy

Western Observr
Monkey Junky

« Reply #488 on: July 05, 2012, 11:51:04 AM »

(REAL NAME)   

No negative review could have killed this 'book'  it was dead and rotting before it was ever released.   Baez is a moron and his book just proves it.
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #489 on: July 05, 2012, 01:03:12 PM »

https://twitter.com/#!/marknejame

2h Mark NeJame Mark NeJame ‏@MarkNeJame
Appear @InSession today 12-1. Year since #caseyanthony verdict & my client #texasequusearch @texasequusearch & false info in #josebaez book
9:56 AM - 5 Jul 12 via web · Details

1h mommadona™ mommadona™ ‏@mommadona
.@MarkNeJame .@InSession .@texasequusearch Now WHY am I not surprised at the FALSE INFORMATION in the #josebaez book? #Justice4CAYLEE
9:57 AM - 5 Jul 12 via web · Details

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #490 on: July 05, 2012, 02:59:03 PM »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3CdsaKV9DKo

God's Gonna Cut YOU Down, Casey Anthony

Uploaded by ryannijakowski01 on Sep 2, 2011

I made this video to express my outrage at the Casey Anthony verdict. I want Jose Baez, Cheney Mason, the Pinellas County jurors, and Casey Anthony to understand that some day they WILL receive their comeuppance. Life ALWAYS finds a way.

tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #491 on: July 05, 2012, 07:32:10 PM »

http://abcnews.go.com/US/casey-anthonys-family-computer-shows-suicide-related-searchjose/story?id=16716525

Casey Anthony's Family Computer Shows Suicide Searches, Lawyer Says
July 5, 2012

On the day 2-year-old Caylee Anthony disappeared, someone in her house used the computer to run suicide-related searches, on terms including "foolproof suffocation" and "venturing into the pro-suicide pit," according to Casey Anthony's defense attorney Jose Baez.

In the book, Baez wrote that the suicide-related searches were done one hour after Casey Anthony's father George Anthony said that she had left the home. Casey Anthony's mother Cindy Anthony was not home at the time and her brother Lee Anthony no longer lived there.

Though Anthony home computer searches for "chloroform" were heavily scrutinized during the trial, Baez said the suicide-related searches one of his experts later discovered were never disclosed.

"I have a hard time believing that law enforcement wouldn't check the internet history of the day that the child went missing," Baez said on "Good Morning America" today. "That would have been bombshell evidence in the trial if it had come out.

Baez concedes in the book that computer experts say it is very difficult to prove who was the person using a computer at any given time, but that one can speculate based on the type of searches made.

On the morning of June 16, 2008, computer records show that someone, presumably Casey Anthony, spent about two hours on Facebook, Myspace and "researching outfits worn by shot girls in clubs," Baez wrote. Anthony's boyfriend at the time was a club promoter and Anthony was helping him manage the shot girls, the women who walk around the club selling shots of liquor.

A few hours later, someone got on the computer and logged into an AOL Instant Messenger account. Baez said that George Anthony had an AIM account and that Casey Anthony did not.

"Then someone typed in 'foolproof suffocation.' It was misspelled, and George was a poor speller," Baez wrote. "Google automatically corrected the spelling, and the first link that was clicked was 'venturing into the pro-suicide pit.' It appeared that someone was thinking about killing himself."

At the time these searches were being made, phone records showed that Casey Anthony was on the phone with her friend Amy Huizenga, who did not recall anything strange about the phone call, according to Baez.

"By looking at the websites being researched, all concerned with suicide and death, it certainly appears that the one who felt the blame was a guilt-ridden Goeroge Anthony," Baez wrote in the book. "It had to have been George on the computer because he said Casey was gone, and he was the only one out there trying to kill himself."

VIDEO at Link

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #492 on: July 05, 2012, 07:39:16 PM »

https://twitter.com/#!/vinniepolitan

4h Sandy Williams Sandy Williams ‏@piunti17
@VinniePolitan Why are you promoting Jose Biaz book. Very disappointed. Couldn't watch today.

3h Vinnie Politan Vinnie Politan ‏@VinniePolitan
@piunti17 promoting or ridiculing? You shoulda watched!! Me and Jeff Ashton together commenting...
2:41 PM - 5 Jul 12 via Twitter for BlackBerry® · Details

crazybabyborg
« Reply #493 on: July 05, 2012, 10:41:55 PM »

Good Grief.............. some commemoration of the one year anniversary since KC was acquitted. Baez is doing an interview with Greta. Geeeez.......
crazybabyborg
« Reply #494 on: July 05, 2012, 10:46:49 PM »

Oh gag.................. cutting it off. I can't watch. Baez was telling Greta that after Casey drowned, KC cried and cried and went into her room and curled up in a fetal position while her Dad said he would "take care of it".

Rolling Eyes
d in texas
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #495 on: July 06, 2012, 01:11:43 AM »

Havent visited in a long time but always find comfort coming here on days like this. I will always believe KC did something to Caylee with that said I now question GA involvement that day followed later by CA and LA helping her go free.  why GA and more so CA werent charged after the trial will always bother me.

edit: I think you got caught in the nightly maintenance, so I deleted the double post.
« Last Edit: July 06, 2012, 04:20:32 AM by CBB » Logged
crazybabyborg
« Reply #496 on: July 06, 2012, 04:22:48 AM »

Hi, d in texas! Great to see you!

I agree with your thoughts. There is so much about this whole case that will always bother me. The justice system sure let Caylee down.   
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #497 on: July 06, 2012, 08:39:17 AM »

http://www.wftv.com/news/news/local/attorney-casey-anthony-may-take-stand-civil-trial/nPnWM/?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter

Posted: 7:53 a.m. Friday, July 6, 2012
Attorney: Casey Anthony may take stand in civil trial

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. — It's been one year since a jury acquitted Casey Anthonyof murder charges in the death of her daughter, Caylee.

And it seems we may finally hear from her under oath.

Her attorney said Anthony may take the stand in the civil trial against her.

Casey is being sued for defamation by Zenaida Gonzalez.

Gonzalez said Anthony used her name as the baby sitter who supposedly kidnapped Caylee.

The civil trial is scheduled to start in January.

Now, let's move from fabrication on to facts....

Baez's new book has been on sale since Tuesday.

On Thursday, Barnes and Noble told WFTV its sales have been slower compared to sales of prosecutor Jeff Ashton's book in the first days after its release.

Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« Reply #498 on: July 06, 2012, 08:50:58 AM »

Casey Anthony Defense Attorney Jose Baez Shills his Book Presumed Guilty and Profits off Death of Caylee Anthony … “His book has the tone of a sore winner” … Makes Derogatory About Jeff Ashton, Roy Kronk, Yuri Melich, Dr. G and Mark NeJame

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2012/07/06/casey-anthony-defense-attorney-jose-baez-shills-his-book-presumed-guilty-and-profits-off-death-of-caylee-anthony-his-book-has-the-tone-of-a-sore-winner-makes-derogatory-about-jeff-asht/

One year later and former Casey Anthony defense attorney Jose Baez is shilling his new book “Presumed Guilty”. I am sorry if there is a part of me who feels like they need to take a shower. The defense attorney of a woman who was found “not guilty” much in the way OJ Simpson was found criminally not guilty has written a book to profit off the death of little Caylee Anthony. This is repugnant. Do we really care what Baez thinks or what he did to get Casey off in his writings? No, the visuals of the case on TV and how everything went down during the trial is a more instructive tool for prosecutors in the future.

As stated at the Orlando Sentinel, “His book has the tone of a sore winner” and at many times comes across as being a whiner than a winner. Well if the shoe fits? There is something unseemly about taking a victory lap and condemning your opponents with sophomoric comments when in the end this was about the death of a child, Caylee Anthony. I wonder what Mark NeJame, Jeff Ashton and other feels about Baez’s foolish remarks?

It would appear that the one year moratorium is up and the leeches will now make their blood money...
alagary
Monkey Junky

« Reply #499 on: July 06, 2012, 09:00:45 AM »

I can't remember the exact price but Amazon dropped the price $1-$1.50 since yesterday.
"Tags Customers Associate with This Product (What's this?)
Click on a tag to find related items, discussions, and people.
Check the boxes next to the tags you consider relevant or enter your own tags in the field below.
trash(54)
bloodmoney(53)
huge waste(50)
crapola(48) fiction(47)
garbage(45)
waste of a good tree(44)
liar liar pants on fire(42) pileo steamin poo(39)
frushtrating(30)
Agree with these tags? 

http://www.amazon.com/Presumed-Guilty-Casey-Anthony-Inside/dp/1937856380/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1341578658&sr=8-1&keywords=jose+baez
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.