April 18, 2024, 07:35:30 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony-Justice Denied/Casey Free #15 5/17/12 - 10/5/12  (Read 441169 times)
alagary
Monkey Junky

« Reply #60 on: May 26, 2012, 02:07:54 PM »

The only jury that could be seated were people that after Ellen or Oprah saw that the news was coming on and switched to cartoons. The very type of people that I would not want sitting on any jury deciding about me.
Think of it, 17 people that don't give a rats ass about what happens in their community. Murders,robberies be damned, Peoples Court is on.
Those seventeen would not be able to pass a third grade current events quiz, and then to expect them to understand chemistry or forensics? They were velcro shoes because laces are too hard and they can't be bothered with such.
Had a few and bitching, Enjoy your weekend.   

KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #61 on: May 26, 2012, 06:00:00 PM »

The only jury that could be seated were people that after Ellen or Oprah saw that the news was coming on and switched to cartoons. The very type of people that I would not want sitting on any jury deciding about me.
Think of it, 17 people that don't give a rats ass about what happens in their community. Murders,robberies be damned, Peoples Court is on.
Those seventeen would not be able to pass a third grade current events quiz, and then to expect them to understand chemistry or forensics? They were velcro shoes because laces are too hard and they can't be bothered with such.

Sounds like you nailed it to me.  17 of the laziest, dumbest, most morally vacant individuals to be found in Fla.  Oh, how I wish the homeless shelter had been asked to provide a few candidates.  Those folks would've been better able to gauge KC's motives and determine the relevance of the evidence.  And they would have appreciated the fine meals, free movies, and hotel accommodations and they wouldn't have complained about missing their vacations or family time. 

These are my opinions and subject to change.
beth1970
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #62 on: May 27, 2012, 05:24:10 AM »

Hey, my dog's puppy kindergarten class would have done better!!
beth1970
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #63 on: May 27, 2012, 05:25:25 AM »

alagary
Monkey Junky

« Reply #64 on: May 27, 2012, 07:53:30 AM »

Oscar Nunez of "The Office" on playing Jose Baez   
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sIko1Zop3Pc&feature=colike
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #65 on: May 27, 2012, 10:34:51 PM »

Jose Baez calls Casey Anthony "the girl-next-door" in his new book

"It's probably because Casey is the girl-next-door to a lot of people. I think that's what resonates with a lot of people, that this could be your sister, this could be the girl walking her dog in your neighborhood," said Baez."
http://www.wtsp.com/news/topstories/article/256418/250/Jose-Baez-calls-Casey-Anthony-the-girl-next-door-in-his-new-book

Girl next door? He can't be serious! Lmao! More like the orifice next door! Gmab!
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #66 on: May 28, 2012, 10:39:27 AM »

Ohayou gozaimasu FormerFLGirl San

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #67 on: May 28, 2012, 10:46:18 AM »

Jose Baez calls Casey Anthony "the girl-next-door" in his new book

"It's probably because Casey is the girl-next-door to a lot of people. I think that's what resonates with a lot of people, that this could be your sister, this could be the girl walking her dog in your neighborhood," said Baez."
http://www.wtsp.com/news/topstories/article/256418/250/Jose-Baez-calls-Casey-Anthony-the-girl-next-door-in-his-new-book

GMAB!!

'omae baka ka?

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #68 on: May 28, 2012, 10:51:39 AM »

http://www.register-herald.com/local/x864138897/Caylee-s-Law-back-before-select-childrens-committee
Caylee’s Law back before select children's committee
By Mannix Porterfield Register-Herald Reporter
May 16, 2012

CHARLESTON — West Virginia lawmakers appear ready to stage a renewed effort to make it a felony to not let police know within 24 hours when a child 11 years old or younger turns up missing.

Known as “Caylee’s Law,” the proposal is in response to the celebrated case in Florida when Caylee Anthony died.
 ::snipping2::
A lengthy trial that mesmerized the nation resulted in acquittal of the mother, triggering waves of protest and efforts in some states to tighten the law on reporting missing children.

Soon afterward, the Select Committee on Children, Juveniles and Other Issues unanimously approved a bill that would specify failure to report missing children by a parent, guardian or custodian as either a misdemeanor or felony offense, depending on the child’s age.

The panel’s chairman, Delegate Virginia Mahan, D-Summers, was unable to attend Tuesday’s interims meeting.

But counsel Joe Altizer left no doubt the issue Mahan strenuously pushed will be again on the agenda in this year’s interims.

One panelist, Delegate John O’Neal, R-Raleigh, strongly endorsed the measure, after Altizer’s presentation.

“The basic concept is that if an adult has knowledge that a child is missing, has been kidnapped, or taken from a parent, for some reason or another, that adult should be required to report that to the proper law enforcement authorities,” O’Neal said.

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #69 on: May 28, 2012, 11:06:42 AM »

Sounds like you nailed it to me.  17 of the laziest, dumbest, most morally vacant individuals to be found in Fla.  Oh, how I wish the homeless shelter had been asked to provide a few candidates.  Those folks would've been better able to gauge KC's motives and determine the relevance of the evidence.  And they would have appreciated the fine meals, free movies, and hotel accommodations and they wouldn't have complained about missing their vacations or family time. 

You both nailed it. 

GOD BLESS AMERICA
Jazzy
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #70 on: May 29, 2012, 01:47:09 AM »

Hi all monkeys its been a while since I posted, but have been reading and want to thank you all for keeping things updated.

I am going to go with my gut feeling KC will skip out of the USA when her probation is up and then there will be a hunt for her then a warrant for her arrest when and if she ever shows back up in the USA. Just I don't think that she will go back to court with ZG.

I haven't finished the book that JA wrote my mind isn't quit wrapping in it. I know I will not buy or read Bozo's book, its not going to be nothing but lies and more lies and I think we all heard enough of those by that group.

I do want to watch the movie on JAs book just hope its not on pay perview.
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #71 on: May 30, 2012, 08:33:59 AM »

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/sns-mct-brief-caylees-law-gains-momentum-in-illinois-20120503,0,1753194.story
BRIEF: Caylee's Law gains momentum in Illinois Legislature
Brianna Ehley St. Louis Post-Dispatch
May 3, 2012

Illinois lawmakers are moving forward with legislation that would criminalize parents who fail to report their child missing within 24 hours.

The House Criminal Law committee today passed "Caylee's Law" legislation that would make failing to report a child under 13 missing within a 24-hour timeframe a Class 4 felony for parents or guardians. Under the measure, children two and under must be reported missing within an hour of their parent or guardian learning of their disappearance
States across the country have adopted similar Caylee's Law legislation. There is similar bill in the Missouri House, but it hasn't made progress this session. The Missouri bill is HB1167.

The Illinois measure, SB2537, passed unanimously and will be sent to the House floor for debate.
« Last Edit: May 30, 2012, 08:36:07 AM by MuffyBee » Logged

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
shannon1233
Scared Monkey

« Reply #72 on: May 30, 2012, 01:30:34 PM »

http://articles.orlandosentinel.com/2011-10-19/news/os-casey-anthony-avoids-talking-20111019_1_casey-anthony-caylee-marie-anthony-civil-case
October 19, 2011
Casey Anthony: Judge denies motion to dismiss Texas EquuSearch lawsuit
Casey Anthony attorneys will continue to fight search group's request for payment during a hearing today

Edit to add date to article heading, so readers will know this is not a current article.  I believe it's important to include the date of an article posted.  MB
« Last Edit: May 30, 2012, 02:24:26 PM by MuffyBee » Logged
NickandNora
Monkey Junky

« Reply #73 on: May 30, 2012, 02:23:23 PM »

I took it for granted that she'd be locked away too. Just seemed like an open and shut case.

But I don't think this is over at all. I believe justice is still coming.
NickandNora
Monkey Junky

« Reply #74 on: May 30, 2012, 02:26:10 PM »

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #75 on: May 30, 2012, 08:57:52 PM »

I took it for granted that she'd be locked away too. Just seemed like an open and shut case.

But I don't think this is over at all. I believe justice is still coming.

Hope you are right about justice coming...

alagary
Monkey Junky

« Reply #76 on: May 31, 2012, 06:32:03 AM »

Casey Anthony: Lawyers Jeff Ashton, Cheney Mason to discuss Caylee case on panel in New York

"The talk, which will be held from 7:30 until 9:15 p.m. at the university's Schimmel Theatre, will be broadcast live over the Internet. A link can be found at http://www.law.pace.edu."
http://articles.orlandosentinel.com/2012-05-30/news/os-casey-anthony-ashton-new-york-20120530_1_caylee-case-cheney-mason-casey-anthony

alagary
Monkey Junky

« Reply #77 on: May 31, 2012, 07:23:48 PM »

MUFFY! this looks worth saving?
PDF timeline for tonights seminar 
http://www.pace.edu/school-of-law/sites/pace.edu.school-of-law/files/CLE/5-31-12_Casey_Anthony_001.pdf
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #78 on: May 31, 2012, 07:37:41 PM »

Alagary, that .pdf is quite good so far.

It is 154 pages though; will take some reading.

Thanks.

alagary
Monkey Junky

« Reply #79 on: May 31, 2012, 07:45:38 PM »

I was trying to record the seminar to posted it later but I'm getting too much buffering.
I heard about a Jeff A. tweet that said the jury foreman is also there.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.