April 26, 2024, 04:38:25 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony-Justice Denied/Casey Free #15 5/17/12 - 10/5/12  (Read 441427 times)
Western Observr
Monkey Junky

« Reply #680 on: August 02, 2012, 09:06:47 PM »

More special treatment for Casey- she has been removed from VINE for her own "protection".

http://swflorida.blogspot.com/

The public is entitled to know when she is released from supervision aren't they?
I don't understand why the system keeps accommodating this felon.

What is she being protected from, is what I'd like to know.   It's weird.

So far his sales are very poor!

http://www.novelrank.com/asin/1937856380   A few hundred only..

Compare his sales to a real victim like Jaycee Dugard, who sold 175,000 on the first day alone!
No one wants to read his lies..
melisb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #681 on: August 02, 2012, 09:07:58 PM »

By the way how is bozos book doing? I realy got a hoot out of the guy that went into the book signing and told  him to make it to caylee ( book sign)lol and he bought it until the last part

http://sre.novelrank.com/

If I read this correctly, and Jeebus I hope I did, only 1,491 sold!  Please be correct!!!!!!!!  He will have to move further south here in FL so those that don't really know him will use him.  I don't mean this in any way derogatory but I think he will take only real guilty crooks, people having "accidents" on purpose and immigration!  Basically, slimeballs will use him!
Western Observr
Monkey Junky

« Reply #682 on: August 02, 2012, 09:08:32 PM »

By the way how is bozos book doing? I realy got a hoot out of the guy that went into the book signing and told  him to make it to caylee ( book sign)lol and he bought it until the last part

Sorry I managed to quote the post before yours when I answered.
In short - his book has gone down the drain.
He had to pay to get it published too!!
Edit to fix quotes.  MB
« Last Edit: August 02, 2012, 09:53:36 PM by MuffyBee » Logged
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #683 on: August 02, 2012, 09:18:38 PM »

Are you serious he had to pay to get it published? Oh and thank you for a speedy response.

Loca
melisb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #684 on: August 02, 2012, 09:22:17 PM »

By the way how is bozos book doing? I realy got a hoot out of the guy that went into the book signing and told  him to make it to caylee ( book sign)lol and he bought it until the last part

http://sre.novelrank.com/

If I read this correctly, and Jeebus I hope I did, only 1,491 sold!  Please be correct!!!!!!!!  He will have to move further south here in FL so those that don't really know him will use him.  I don't mean this in any way derogatory but I think he will take only real guilty crooks, people having "accidents" on purpose and immigration!  Basically, slimeballs will use him!

Sorry, just to add to my post above....you gotta read the reviews of this trashy novel!  Some of them are very detailed and some just downright funny.  Went through 3 pages and not ONE even slightly favorable review!  Baez, man you are the schtit, NO really, you are schtit!
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #685 on: August 02, 2012, 09:33:53 PM »

I tried to click on the link couldn't find ISBN number to view how many sold of his novels

Loca
KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #686 on: August 02, 2012, 11:28:00 PM »

I'm looking forward to the day I see Bozo's Book of Bologna for sale at the local Apple Dollar Store.   Monkey Devil!

These are my opinions and subject to change.
grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #687 on: August 03, 2012, 12:06:49 AM »

http://articles.orlandosentinel.com/2012-08-02/entertainment/os-casey-anthony-exploitation-20120802_1_anthony-case-imperfect-justice-jeff-ashton

Casey Anthony: Who exploited the victim in this case?
8:38 a.m. EST, August 2, 2012|By Hal Boedeker, Staff writer

The most curious mailer arrived this week. It's election season, and we see a lot of those.

But this one is decorated with former prosecutor Jeff Ashton's pictures. He is shown on "The View," HLN, "Dr. Phil" and Fox News Channel. The mailer also has the cover of his book, "Imperfect Justice: Prosecuting Casey Anthony."

The mailer, from a group called Keeping Central Florida Safe, blasts Ashton for book and movie deals in the Anthony case. Ashton is challenging former boss Lawson Lamar for Orange-Osceola state attorney, a race to be decided Aug. 14. And the Anthony case has emerged as a top election issue.

The mailer blasts Ashton for "exploiting the tragedy of the victims of crime" and asks, "Do we really want to elect someone who has a history of personally profiting from the tragedy of others?"

If we're talking about the Anthony case, there was only one victim: Caylee Anthony. Ashton dedicated his book to the dead 2-year-old. The prosecution may have lost the Anthony case, but Ashton provided a public service by explaining its side of a very baffling story.

The charge "exploiting the tragedy of the victims of crime" rings false, especially in the Anthony saga. These so-called "victims" have exploited the tragedy.

Casey Anthony took $200,000 from ABC News and didn't let people know her child was missing for 31 days. George and Cindy Anthony collected $600,000 from the "Dr. Phil" show and haven't commented on defense attorney Jose Baez's shocking charges in his book, "Presumed Guilty." I presume they're looking for more money to talk.
 ::snipping2::
KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #688 on: August 03, 2012, 12:23:33 AM »

Hal has to be one smart guy.  And he doesn't mind calling it like he sees it.

Western Observr
Monkey Junky

« Reply #689 on: August 03, 2012, 07:49:18 AM »

I tried to click on the link couldn't find ISBN number to view how many sold of his novels

He has sold 8 books in August! 
I think even his bikinis might have sold more than that!

loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #690 on: August 04, 2012, 12:11:16 AM »

Haha bet he thought he would make millions
Jeff's book has more stars than bozos 2 1/2 stars totally difference in his book compared to Jeff's, maybe he needs to write about his bikinis and their success lol

Loca
shannon1233
Scared Monkey

« Reply #691 on: August 04, 2012, 12:09:39 PM »

A few people showed up for the book signing- mostly his employees from the looks of it - http://www.gettyimages.com/detail/news-photo/criminal-defense-attorney-jose-baez-signs-copies-of-his-news-photo/149569809

For those who like the Hal Boedeker page on Orlando Sentinel, he has a thread going about the book signing. There is a GREAT post by Reality Check- I'm so glad he went..... he says :-

I went to his book signing, there were a few people in there.
Off to the right was a table with his books on it - I grabbed one (didn't pay for it) and waited in line to meet the self proclaimed Attorney of the Year, or whatever.
The wait was long, about one minute......
He introduced himself with that smirk on his face and went to shake my hand. I declined.
I put the book on the table and he asked Who would I like it made out to?
I told him, Caylee.  He looked up at me ( the smirk was gone) and asked me how to spell it.
While he was writing "To Caylee" I asked him if he would mind adding to that and then have him sign his name.
He said "Sure, what would you like me to write?"
I told him "To Caylee, the only victim in this case, where justice was denied and continues to be denied".
He stopped writing after 'To Caylee' slammed the book shut, slid it back to me and asked me to leave.
I told him to keep the book as I didn't pay for it anyway!
As I walked  away I told the two people in line behind me - Whatever you do don't tell him he looks a lot shorter and heftier in person!  Monkey Devil!
He is the most arrogant person I have ever met.

God Bless him whoever he is.   

Standing Ovation!!!!
Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #692 on: August 04, 2012, 12:46:14 PM »

A few people showed up for the book signing- mostly his employees from the looks of it - http://www.gettyimages.com/detail/news-photo/criminal-defense-attorney-jose-baez-signs-copies-of-his-news-photo/149569809

For those who like the Hal Boedeker page on Orlando Sentinel, he has a thread going about the book signing. There is a GREAT post by Reality Check- I'm so glad he went..... he says :-

I went to his book signing, there were a few people in there.
Off to the right was a table with his books on it - I grabbed one (didn't pay for it) and waited in line to meet the self proclaimed Attorney of the Year, or whatever.
The wait was long, about one minute......
He introduced himself with that smirk on his face and went to shake my hand. I declined.
I put the book on the table and he asked Who would I like it made out to?
I told him, Caylee.  He looked up at me ( the smirk was gone) and asked me how to spell it.
While he was writing "To Caylee" I asked him if he would mind adding to that and then have him sign his name.
He said "Sure, what would you like me to write?"
I told him "To Caylee, the only victim in this case, where justice was denied and continues to be denied".
He stopped writing after 'To Caylee' slammed the book shut, slid it back to me and asked me to leave.
I told him to keep the book as I didn't pay for it anyway!
As I walked  away I told the two people in line behind me - Whatever you do don't tell him he looks a lot shorter and heftier in person!  Monkey Devil!
He is the most arrogant person I have ever met.

God Bless him whoever he is.   

Standing Ovation!!!!

I know to funny Monkey Devil!

GOD BLESS AMERICA
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #693 on: August 04, 2012, 02:32:58 PM »

I laughed so hard  whomever it was I say thank you! For standing up to mr hubris

Loca
sharon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #694 on: August 06, 2012, 02:33:13 PM »

http://www.sun-sentinel.com/news/local/breakingnews/os-casey-anthony-probation-report-20120806,0,424105.story

Casey Anthony's last probation report: Still unemployed, no drugs or alcohol

By Jeff Weiner, Orlando Sentinel

11:37 a.m. EDT, August 6, 2012

Casey Anthony met with her probation officer last week, the last monthly check-in before her probation term is complete.

Anthony's latest report is similar to most of her previous probation check-in documents. She reports no drug use, no debt, no contact with law enforcement, no school and no therapy.

"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world.  Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has!" Margaret Mead
Western Observr
Monkey Junky

« Reply #695 on: August 06, 2012, 05:08:31 PM »

http://www.sun-sentinel.com/news/local/breakingnews/os-casey-anthony-probation-report-20120806,0,424105.story

Casey Anthony's last probation report: Still unemployed, no drugs or alcohol

By Jeff Weiner, Orlando Sentinel

11:37 a.m. EDT, August 6, 2012

Casey Anthony met with her probation officer last week, the last monthly check-in before her probation term is complete.

Anthony's latest report is similar to most of her previous probation check-in documents. She reports no drug use, no debt, no contact with law enforcement, no school and no therapy.

And still driving without a license...
cadillac
Monkey Junky

« Reply #696 on: August 06, 2012, 06:17:00 PM »

Another bum living off "entitlement".

Every dog has it 's day...
KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #697 on: August 07, 2012, 01:43:40 AM »

And I can't wait for that b*tch to get hers.

monkalicious
Monkey Junky

« Reply #698 on: August 07, 2012, 09:07:50 PM »

I had to laugh like a drain when I read this...My wine spewed everywhere...warn a gal, will ya?
Here here 

What if you woke up today with only the things you thanked God for yesterday?
KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #699 on: August 08, 2012, 01:26:42 AM »

I had to laugh like a drain when I read this...My wine spewed everywhere...warn a gal, will ya?
Here here 

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.