April 16, 2024, 05:51:17 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony-Justice Denied/Casey Free #15 5/17/12 - 10/5/12  (Read 441101 times)
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

God watch over our children and keep them safe.

« Reply #720 on: August 12, 2012, 11:56:27 AM »

Now I feel sick.  I went to a movie at the Lennox Towncenter with a friend, where KC was first seen at the Old Navy here in Columbus after she was set free .  The friend and I were talking about her and how we wished we had been their that day to beat the sh*t out of her as we drove by the Old Navy.   

But reading here, the day I was their was on Caylee's B-day.  I hadn't thought of what day it was at the time, but now I see how ironic that is, as I seldom ever go their.  It makes me even sicker now than I felt being at that same place on such a special day. Caylee' birthday.

Awwww Dihannah1 don't feel bad, Caylee wouldn't want us to sit and feel bad, you were out having a fun day with a friend how very special that was. on a very special day.

Thanks Jazzy, I guess I could look at it that way.  I just wished I realized the day it was, while I was there.  But I think I'll choose to make it what you say.  Give Caylee the credit and forget about the Biotch.  I still wish I would have been there that day KC was and I would of seen her.  Wink  I'd have to make a cal for a Monkey bail out!

God has FINAL Judgement!<br />
Jazzy
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #721 on: August 12, 2012, 11:07:40 PM »

Now I feel sick.  I went to a movie at the Lennox Towncenter with a friend, where KC was first seen at the Old Navy here in Columbus after she was set free .  The friend and I were talking about her and how we wished we had been their that day to beat the sh*t out of her as we drove by the Old Navy.   

But reading here, the day I was their was on Caylee's B-day.  I hadn't thought of what day it was at the time, but now I see how ironic that is, as I seldom ever go their.  It makes me even sicker now than I felt being at that same place on such a special day. Caylee' birthday.

Awwww Dihannah1 don't feel bad, Caylee wouldn't want us to sit and feel bad, you were out having a fun day with a friend how very special that was. on a very special day.

Thanks Jazzy, I guess I could look at it that way.  I just wished I realized the day it was, while I was there.  But I think I'll choose to make it what you say.  Give Caylee the credit and forget about the Biotch.  I still wish I would have been there that day KC was and I would of seen her.  Wink  I'd have to make a cal for a Monkey bail out!

We would of been happy to post the bail. lol,
Jazzy
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #722 on: August 12, 2012, 11:14:12 PM »

I was sitting here wondering how KC feels now knowing Caylee is loved by so many of us, thats got to be eating her up inside knowing she killed Caylee to wipe her out and not share the spotlight so to speak, now shes the most hated female in the world today while Caylee is the most loved child in history by so many other people.
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

God watch over our children and keep them safe.

« Reply #723 on: August 13, 2012, 10:55:16 AM »

I was sitting here wondering how KC feels now knowing Caylee is loved by so many of us, thats got to be eating her up inside knowing she killed Caylee to wipe her out and not share the spotlight so to speak, now shes the most hated female in the world today while Caylee is the most loved child in history by so many other people.

That would be the logical thinking, but we know she isn't I believe she's like a child.  ANY attention she get's, she enjoys, good or bad.  As long as her name is in the spotlight, the narcissist enjoys the attention, no matter what.  If I were her however, I would run like hell and stay in hiding, as she WILL be in danger wherever her head pops up.  Even loverboy Bozo said that. 

Guess the idea of her traveling evangelism is out of the question. Monkey Devil!

God has FINAL Judgement!<br />
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #724 on: August 14, 2012, 12:17:18 PM »

In Orlando. Went past the A holes house and Caylee's site. Pics to follow as soon as I send them to Miss Brandi to post for me. There is a sign in their yard that they received the distinction for lawn of the month. They probably put it there themselves lol.
Caylee's site is overgrown except where a cross is and a few stuffed animals. There is a garbage can near by where other stuffed animals have been thrown into. The land is for sale and numerous 'no trespassing ' signs posted. Everyone knows that 'monkeys don't read signs

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #725 on: August 14, 2012, 02:37:29 PM »

In Orlando. Went past the A holes house and Caylee's site. Pics to follow as soon as I send them to Miss Brandi to post for me. There is a sign in their yard that they received the distinction for lawn of the month. They probably put it there themselves lol.
Caylee's site is overgrown except where a cross is and a few stuffed animals. There is a garbage can near by where other stuffed animals have been thrown into. The land is for sale and numerous 'no trespassing ' signs posted. Everyone knows that 'monkeys don't read signs

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #726 on: August 14, 2012, 02:49:27 PM »

Thanks Brandi for posting my pics for me!

Note the trash can at Caylee's site. Full of stuff animals that people have left for Caylee. There were some around the cross area, but nothing like it was before. Very overgrown.
For sale sign is a different realtor than before. And I believe that there was a sale pending sign there before. No longer there.
The A holes house looked lonely. No cars, no signs of life, although it was certainly occupied looking.  A large moving box was placed by the road along with some very old looking boards for trash pickup. It looks like the boards were from something that was torn down.
Note the sign for lawn of the month. The neighborhood must not expect much for distinctive yards if theirs is the winner since it wasn't anything special.
A sign out at the school where Caylee would have been starting second grade had a welcoming message to the students . Caylee should be there instead of dead.

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #727 on: August 14, 2012, 03:00:25 PM »

Thanks Brandi for posting my pics for me!

Note the trash can at Caylee's site. Full of stuff animals that people have left for Caylee. There were some around the cross area, but nothing like it was before. Very overgrown.
For sale sign is a different realtor than before. And I believe that there was a sale pending sign there before. No longer there.
The A holes house looked lonely. No cars, no signs of life, although it was certainly occupied looking.  A large moving box was placed by the road along with some very old looking boards for trash pickup. It looks like the boards were from something that was torn down.
Note the sign for lawn of the month. The neighborhood must not expect much for distinctive yards if theirs is the winner since it wasn't anything special.
A sign out at the school where Caylee would have been starting second grade had a welcoming message to the students . Caylee should be there instead of dead.

BBM

Thank you for taking the pictures, Cookie.  And thank you Brandi for posting them.

Little Caylee  an angelic monkey  Not forgotten.

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #728 on: August 14, 2012, 03:15:23 PM »

Yard of the MONTH??????????  Makes me sick to my stomach.

These are my opinions and subject to change.
Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #729 on: August 14, 2012, 03:47:36 PM »

Thank you Cookie for taking the picture and Thank you Brandi for posting them. The house has a new flag at the front door and the plant by the front door looks new from what than I remember when I was there. The wood looks like they replaced some fencing.  The cross at Caylees site looks different again. Bless who ever keeps replacing it when they are taken down.  It must just piss them off that people are not forgetting Caylee like they have.

GOD BLESS AMERICA
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #730 on: August 14, 2012, 03:55:51 PM »

Thank you Cookie for taking the picture and Thank you Brandi for posting them. The house has a new flag at the front door and the plant by the front door looks new from what than I remember when I was there. The wood looks like they replaced some fencing.  The cross at Caylees site looks different again. Bless who ever keeps replacing it when they are taken down.  It must just piss them off that people are not forgetting Caylee like they have.

Yes to the observations that made from the photos.
Wonder if Mallory and Lee are liking there and Cindy and George moved into their dream home after collecting their fee from Dr. Phil.   Blood money.
The A holes have been mighty quiet lately.. Something must be up.

Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #731 on: August 14, 2012, 04:09:41 PM »

Wonder if Mallory and Lee are liking there and Cindy and George moved into their dream home after collecting their fee from Dr. Phil.   Blood money.

That's what I think Cookie. That Lee and Mallory live there and the A holes have moved on to bigger and better things with their BLOOD money. They are sick all of them. 

GOD BLESS AMERICA
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #732 on: August 14, 2012, 04:28:16 PM »

That's what I think Cookie. That Lee and Mallory live there and the A holes have moved on to bigger and better things with their BLOOD money. They are sick all of them. 

Moving box set out for garbage...someone moved away or into the house probably...

grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #733 on: August 14, 2012, 06:29:36 PM »

http://www.wftv.com/news/news/local/woman-suing-casey-anthony-wants-know-how-much-shes/nRBWM/

Posted: 4:36 p.m. Tuesday, Aug. 14, 2012
Woman suing Casey Anthony wants to know how much she's made since acquittal

ORLANDO, Fla. —
Casey Anthony doesn't want anyone to know how much money she's earned and received from various sources.

Lawyers for Zenaida Gonzales have demanded that information through their lawsuit against Anthony.
 ::snipping2::

Anthony has reportedly received "something" from her parents, as well as the charity they started in Caylee's name. She has also reportedly received money from “The Dr. Phil Show” and ABC.

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #734 on: August 14, 2012, 07:14:33 PM »

http://www.wftv.com/news/news/local/woman-suing-casey-anthony-wants-know-how-much-shes/nRBWM/

Posted: 4:36 p.m. Tuesday, Aug. 14, 2012
Woman suing Casey Anthony wants to know how much she's made since acquittal

ORLANDO, Fla. —
Casey Anthony doesn't want anyone to know how much money she's earned and received from various sources.

Lawyers for Zenaida Gonzales have demanded that information through their lawsuit against Anthony.
 ::snipping2::

Anthony has reportedly received "something" from her parents, as well as the charity they started in Caylee's name. She has also reportedly received money from “The Dr. Phil Show” and ABC.

Makes me sick that u murder your child and you receive money for it...what has our world come to?
I hope that the idiots sending money to the Anthony's will stop and that the funds dry up.
Fixed typo.  MB
« Last Edit: August 14, 2012, 07:27:43 PM by MuffyBee » Logged

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #735 on: August 14, 2012, 07:15:12 PM »

Should say 'stop' not 'top'  Fixed. MB
« Last Edit: August 14, 2012, 07:28:42 PM by MuffyBee » Logged

cadillac
Monkey Junky

« Reply #736 on: August 14, 2012, 07:24:48 PM »

Thanks for the pics!

Whoops, my bad, I thought the sign said "TURD OF THE MONTH"  at first glance.

Must need new glasses...
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #737 on: August 14, 2012, 07:31:06 PM »

Lol Cadi....

grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #738 on: August 14, 2012, 08:22:18 PM »

Florida election results at this moment --

Melvin Perry  99,733 -- opponent  26,888  (click on 9 Seat 3 / Circuit Court ) for updates
Jeff Ashton    64,113 -- opponent  53,602  (click on 9th Circuit / State Attorney ) for updates

http://www.cfnews13.com/content/news/cfnews13/politics/election-results.Florida.html/81871726.html
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #739 on: August 14, 2012, 08:29:02 PM »

Thanks for the photos --- there's really not a lot of landscaping "there" there to the yard ... so frigidly plain.  The "Yard of the Month" sign is just so surreal ...

Tuned in online to WFTV ... Just saw Lawson Lamar concede the race to Jeff Ashton !       I didn't think Mr. Lamar was very gracious, actually - in fact, he wasn't [ but I'm picky ].  Since there are no Republican challenging contenders in November, that means Jeff won the seat!!!  I'm glad [ and I'm a Republican-lol ]

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.