April 19, 2024, 12:42:04 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony-Justice Denied/Casey Free #15 5/17/12 - 10/5/12  (Read 441191 times)
KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #760 on: August 15, 2012, 10:40:12 AM »

http://www.wftv.com/news/news/trial-ongoing-casey-anthony-prosecutor-jeff-ashton/nH6jf/

http://articles.orlandosentinel.com/2012-04-16/news/os-jeff-ashton-daughter-enters-plea-20120416_1_jury-trial-jeff-ashton-plea-agreement

It will be interesting to see how JA works with these State Attys.

These are my opinions and subject to change.
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

God watch over our children and keep them safe.

« Reply #761 on: August 15, 2012, 11:01:45 AM »

What?  GA went to JA's victory party????  Well, they must've served free booze and chili.

Lol...bet Cindy was not happy that George showed up.

In a way though, it shows me that George has not reconciled with Casey and that he was supportive of Jeff's work trying to convict Casey. At least that I how I see it.

Hubs and I were saying yesterday that it would be very tough for a marriage to survive with the mother reconciling with a daughter against the husband, after accusing father of such horrendous things that Casey accused him of. And the fact that George feels that Casey murdered Caylee and Cindy might know that she is a murderer but still continues to coddle her grand daughters murderer.  The resentment that George must feel...they will end up divorced.

That's exactly how I see his actions as well.  I believe it was a show for lack of support for Cindy and Casey to the world.  I personally sorta feel sorry for him.  I cant imagine surviving those accusations.  What a better way to slap Casey right back in the face.  I wonder if him and Cindy ARE still together.  We haven't seen anything from them lately, have we?  Other than hearing Cindy and Caseys reconciliation.  We know Casey is just like mommy (apple doesn't fall far from the tree).  I still think George has been torn both ways and never could get his cohones back from Cindy.  Maybe he has them back now.  JMO

God has FINAL Judgement!<br />
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

God watch over our children and keep them safe.

« Reply #762 on: August 15, 2012, 11:13:00 AM »

Hmmmm, interesting.  I don't think that looks good for Ashton. It shows he believes HIS kids are above the law.  If it were my kids, they'd suffer the consequeses as he will be expecting from any other suspect.  He should, at the least, not agree to personally defend them.  I do still like Ashton, but this something he should of backed away from.
I would expect that for my own kids, even as not being a lawyer.  You due the crime, you pay the price.  I always told my kids if they went to jail, not to call me.  They know right from wrong and if they did something stupid, then face the consequenses.  And I did do that for one of my dauthers,  she didn't call me either.  She knew better.

God has FINAL Judgement!<br />
Western Observr
Monkey Junky

« Reply #763 on: August 15, 2012, 11:53:46 AM »

What?  GA went to JA's victory party????  Well, they must've served free booze and chili.

In a way though, it shows me that George has not reconciled with Casey and that he was supportive of Jeff's work trying to convict Casey. At least that I how I see it.

Hubs and I were saying yesterday that it would be very tough for a marriage to survive with the mother reconciling with a daughter against the husband, after accusing father of such horrendous things that Casey accused him of. And the fact that George feels that Casey murdered Caylee and Cindy might know that she is a murderer but still continues to coddle her grand daughters murderer.  The resentment that George must feel...they will end up divorced.

I think George sold his cojones to Cindy years ago. They don't have a marriage, they have a financial arrangement..
grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #764 on: August 15, 2012, 12:04:26 PM »

I think George sold his cojones to Cindy years ago. They don't have a marriage, they have a financial arrangement..

BBM   
grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #765 on: August 15, 2012, 12:07:20 PM »

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2012/08/did-george-anthony-supply-ending-to-lifetimes-casey-movie.html

Did George Anthony supply ending to Lifetime’s Casey movie?
Caylee and Casey Anthony, George and Cindy Anthony, Lifetime — posted by halboedeker on August, 15 2012 8:13 AM

George Anthony on Tuesday gave Lifetime an ending to its “Prosecuting Casey Anthony” movie. In an election night stunner, Anthony congratulated Jeff Ashton on winning Orange-Osceola state attorney.

What did you make of that scene?

Central Florida News 13 anchor Marla Weech want to know more in a live interview with Ashton Wednesday morning. She asked about Anthony’s visit to Ashton’s victory party.

“It was not expected, no. It was a surprise, but I wouldn’t say it was an unpleasant one,” Ashton told Weech. “George and I have always gotten along just fine. I appreciated his congratulations. It did take me by surprise. He was probably the last person I would have expected. But it was, in fact, nice to see him.”
 ::snipping2::
Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #766 on: August 15, 2012, 12:55:42 PM »

http://www.wftv.com/news/news/local-govt-politics/ashton-looks-unseat-lamar-state-attorney-9th-circu/nRBkS/

Updated: 8:21 p.m. Tuesday, Aug. 14, 2012 | Posted: 7:42 p.m. Tuesday, Aug. 14, 2012
Ashton unseats Lamar in State Attorney 9th Circuit race

A former Florida trial lawyer who unsuccessfully prosecuted Casey Anthony on a charge of murdering her daughter has unseated Lawson Lamar for a key state attorney seat.

I honestly did not think that Ashton had a prayer of winning this when he first declared he was running for the position. Lamar was an entranched 5 term incumbent. Big ups for Ashton. Maybe some new blood in the office will turn around the conviction rate.

I hope so Red. I hope so. Congrats to Mr. Ashton

GOD BLESS AMERICA
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #767 on: August 15, 2012, 01:51:36 PM »

That's exactly how I see his actions as well.  I believe it was a show for lack of support for Cindy and Casey to the world.  I personally sorta feel sorry for him.  I cant imagine surviving those accusations.  What a better way to slap Casey right back in the face.  I wonder if him and Cindy ARE still together.  We haven't seen anything from them lately, have we?  Other than hearing Cindy and Caseys reconciliation.  We know Casey is just like mommy (apple doesn't fall far from the tree).  I still think George has been torn both ways and never could get his cohones back from Cindy.  Maybe he has them back now.  JMO

Yeppers....on the same wave length.

grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #768 on: August 15, 2012, 03:05:55 PM »

http://www.clickorlando.com/news/Jeff-Ashton-talks-about-his-congratulations-from-George-Anthony/-/1637132/16137414/-/tbkbgaz/-/index.html

Jeff Ashton talks about his congratulations from George Anthony
Published On: Aug 15 2012 12:50:55 PM EDT Updated On: Aug 15 2012 01:12:22 PM EDT

ORLANDO, Fla. -
Local 6 spoke to newly elected State Attorney Jeff Ashton on Wednesday a day after his win over incumbent Lawson Lamar--and his unexpected congratulations from George Anthony.

Ashton was part of the prosecution team his former boss appointed to handle the high-profile Casey Anthony case last year. Casey Anthony was acquitted of murdering her 2-year-old daughter, Caylee.

Minutes after reporters finished questioning newly-elected Orange / Osceola County State Attorney about the Anthony trial at his election night victory party, Anthony's father showed up to congratulate Ashton. George Anthony hugged Ashton, but the exchange was brief.

"He just showed up and shook my hand and congratulated me and he said he thought I deserved the win and I thanked him and asked him how his wife was and he said she was fine and that was about it," Ashton told Local 6 anchor Matt Austin. "It was really nice for him to come by."

You can watch Ashton's full interview with Local 6 by clicking here.

George Anthony told Local 6 just after talking to Ashton that there were some positive behind the scenes interactions he had with Ashton.

"You know I was the one who dealt with George the most I was the one doing the questioning and when we found out about the accusations that Casey was going to make against him we spent a lot of time talking about it and what I think he meant was I tried to help him through that and prepare for it," Ashton said
-----------------------

Video of full interview: 
http://www.clickorlando.com/news/Video-Ashton-discusses-George-Anthony-visit/-/1637132/16138148/-/cj2p9kz/-/index.html
pegleg
Scared Monkey

« Reply #769 on: August 15, 2012, 05:44:31 PM »

I've been a longtime lurker and registered user for some time now,never felt comfortable asking anything before now,didn't want to get my head handed to me, but here goes, Why do people on here continue to hate and blame the family of the murdering dog (casey)? I think that George has suffered enough ,when will he be able to try to put his life back together? I would hate to be held accountable for all my grown children's transgressions. How long can we throw rocks? Why all the hate? How in your opinion could George redeem himself and once again be a part of society? Just curious, I don't live in Florida and I don't have an ax to grind, in this circus
Western Observr
Monkey Junky

« Reply #770 on: August 15, 2012, 06:19:45 PM »

and now he
I've been a longtime lurker and registered user for some time now,never felt comfortable asking anything before now,didn't want to get my head handed to me, but here goes, Why do people on here continue to hate and blame the family of the murdering dog (casey)? I think that George has suffered enough ,when will he be able to try to put his life back together? I would hate to be held accountable for all my grown children's transgressions. How long can we throw rocks? Why all the hate? How in your opinion could George redeem himself and once again be a part of society? Just curious, I don't live in Florida and I don't have an ax to grind, in this circus

As for me, George had his chances to do the honorable thing and earn respect and didn't do it. Regarding the death of his own granchild, he KNEW from the earliest days that Casey had done some harm to Caylee - he lied to investigators, lied in depositions, lied to the court, to protect the murderer and himself - lied to Dr Phil and every other talk show host he could get some $$$ from and now he pops up wanting to be around Ashton?  
I'm just surprised Ashton had enough restraint not to punch him or tell him to get lost.
Edit to fix quotes.  MB
« Last Edit: August 15, 2012, 06:58:59 PM by MuffyBee » Logged
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #771 on: August 15, 2012, 06:39:17 PM »

Hi pegleg. I am sorry you feel uncomfortable posting here. I have found that our posters are quite polite and open to other points of view, no matter how strong their opinions are.

To answer your question, I think we have opinions of Casey's family members, Cindy, George. Lee, (and even grandparents) based on their individual behaviors over the years concerning this case. We don't just dislike (or like) these people because they are related to Casey, but because of what they have done or not done towards the quest for justice.

Personally, I don't think George has been truthful about many things, and I don't think he is capable of "redeeming himself and once again being a meaningful part of society" in my eyes. But that is just my opinion. And all of us have a slightly or greatly different opinion of him.

I hope you will feel more comfortable posting here, as I appreciate seeing everyone's opinions. It makes me think better when I see things from other sides that I might be missing.

pegleg
Scared Monkey

« Reply #772 on: August 15, 2012, 07:02:13 PM »

Thanks Brandi
alagary
Monkey Junky

« Reply #773 on: August 15, 2012, 07:36:34 PM »

Well according to Jose .........
pegleg
Scared Monkey

« Reply #774 on: August 15, 2012, 10:02:57 PM »

What? I'm not Jose!
I only asked a valid question, I can have an opinion about George, and not agree with you ,why would you think I am Jose? I thought Jose didn't like George? I thought I could voice an opinion,I guess I was wrong
kcrn
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #775 on: August 15, 2012, 10:33:14 PM »

What? I'm not Jose!
I only asked a valid question, I can have an opinion about George, and not agree with you ,why would you think I am Jose? I thought Jose didn't like George? I thought I could voice an opinion,I guess I was wrong
Well personally, the day george gets away from cindy, gets a real job & stops living the high life off his murdered granddaughter, I may give him the benefit of the doubt that he is trying to redeem himself. I dont wish him any ill will but I think he was a pathetic excuse for a grandfather. He should have been the one in that family to honor her memory &speak the truth. I think its possible to continue to love your child despite their evil doings without condoning what they did. As for cindy, I hope she rots in hell rigjt next to her evil spawn.
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #776 on: August 16, 2012, 10:28:09 AM »

What? I'm not Jose!

I don't think  that Algary meant that you were Jose, at least that is not how I took it...

And you can voice your opinion on here. If you have been a long time reader on here, you would know that.
I personally think that George is the best one out of the lot, but he could have done more for Caylee...IMO...he did not do enough. I am glad for the bit that he did do though.

Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #777 on: August 16, 2012, 12:35:01 PM »

Glad to see that Jeff Ashton won!

George is still being wierd!

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
alagary
Monkey Junky

« Reply #778 on: August 16, 2012, 04:28:18 PM »

Pegleg!I only meant my comment to refer to how bozo refers to George. See that's a bad problem with message boards, sometimes the reply(er?) forgets to say that his reply is not directed at the poster but at the subject.
"According to Jose" was about his opening statement and in no way meant tocall you anything . I am sorry about the misunderstanding and if you want go ahead and call me a couple of bad names but please keep posting.
cecilita
Monkey Junky

« Reply #779 on: August 16, 2012, 06:26:17 PM »

Hi Monkeys, yesterday I was reading the Britany Smith case and I got sick reading that the girl had a relationship with the monster killed her mom and after reading that I saw in the internet the bear hug that George gave it to Jeff. I believe that George wants some money and attention. He is like the others in his family..they are the same!!! .... I don't believe that George will go hug Jeff knowing that he will be in hell after that bc of Cindy  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.