April 19, 2024, 08:55:29 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony-Justice Denied/Casey Free #15 5/17/12 - 10/5/12  (Read 441200 times)
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #780 on: August 16, 2012, 07:03:46 PM »

My humble opinion regarding George
The man is stil trying to redeem the publics perception of them! Anytime the public got together to honor caylee ! They both popped up! Even tried to insert themselves in caylees law.
I think they like Casey crave attention! Weird folks

Loca
Jazzy
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #781 on: August 16, 2012, 10:30:26 PM »

The man is stil trying to redeem the publics perception of them! Anytime the public got together to honor caylee ! They both popped up! Even tried to insert themselves in caylees law.
loca I agree with you totally he was there for the cameras only
cadillac
Monkey Junky

« Reply #782 on: August 17, 2012, 10:59:58 AM »

loca I agree with you totally he was there for the cameras only
Totally agree with y'all- not a one in the bunch is grounded.  (the bunch being the whole A family)
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #783 on: August 17, 2012, 06:59:08 PM »

I've been a longtime lurker and registered user for some time now,never felt comfortable asking anything before now,didn't want to get my head handed to me, but here goes, Why do people on here continue to hate and blame the family of the murdering dog (casey)? I think that George has suffered enough ,when will he be able to try to put his life back together? I would hate to be held accountable for all my grown children's transgressions. How long can we throw rocks? Why all the hate? How in your opinion could George redeem himself and once again be a part of society? Just curious, I don't live in Florida and I don't have an ax to grind, in this circus

Why do I blame them? Because they could have prevented Caylee's murder. Because they have known for years that KC was ....and they did nothing about it. Even when co workers urged CA to go to court and get custody of Caylee....she/they did nothing. They covered for her for years. They knew she was a psychopath and ignored it. IMO, GA can't redeem himself....it's too late..he had several opportunities to to the right thing and he didn't. He and CA are leeches...they leech off of the kindness of others. GA doesn't make a move without CA's approval. They both LOVE the limelight and this was a perfect opportunity to get his face in front of the media.  IMO, CA would not be warmly welcomed by JA's supporters...GA is tolorated. He could just as easily sent him an email....but gee, then the media wouldn't have known about that.  This 'circus' is in fact 'tragedy' about a murdered child who's family turned their backs on her.....all of them. No redemption as far as I am concerned.

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #784 on: August 17, 2012, 08:17:28 PM »

I've been a longtime lurker and registered user for some time now,never felt comfortable asking anything before now,didn't want to get my head handed to me, but here goes, Why do people on here continue to hate and blame the family of the murdering dog (casey)? I think that George has suffered enough ,when will he be able to try to put his life back together? I would hate to be held accountable for all my grown children's transgressions. How long can we throw rocks? Why all the hate? How in your opinion could George redeem himself and once again be a part of society? Just curious, I don't live in Florida and I don't have an ax to grind, in this circus

Well said Sunny!
Why do I blame them? Because they could have prevented Caylee's murder. Because they have known for years that KC was ....and they did nothing about it. Even when co workers urged CA to go to court and get custody of Caylee....she/they did nothing. They covered for her for years. They knew she was a psychopath and ignored it. IMO, GA can't redeem himself....it's too late..he had several opportunities to to the right thing and he didn't. He and CA are leeches...they leech off of the kindness of others. GA doesn't make a move without CA's approval. They both LOVE the limelight and this was a perfect opportunity to get his face in front of the media.  IMO, CA would not be warmly welcomed by JA's supporters...GA is tolorated. He could just as easily sent him an email....but gee, then the media wouldn't have known about that.  This 'circus' is in fact 'tragedy' about a murdered child who's family turned their backs on her.....all of them. No redemption as far as I am concerned.
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #785 on: August 17, 2012, 08:18:20 PM »

Well said Sunny!

sorry.  Well said Sunny!
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #786 on: August 17, 2012, 10:16:02 PM »

I don't hate the Anthony's I hate their actions before and after! I'm disgusted with their behaviors! And need for attention!
Everyone in this forum has been through a lot emotionally since Casey killed caylee!
It affected them us hard! We fell in love with little caylee more so as the Anthony's and their daughter acted in the most bazaar abnormal way! Many of us got emotionally attached to caylee!

I don't see any redemption in the Anthony's! So don't criticize us for caring and wanting justice for caylee
It's sad when the public loves caylee more than her natural family! Oh and you say forgive and what if it was one of your children
Well hopefully if it was one of yours! You would have more respect and make your child take responsibility  for their actions
The Anthony's never did.
That's all no hate here just lots of disgust
I see no change they continue to support financially and morally their daughter who lacks any morals
They are motivated by money!
Makes us wanna puke

Loca
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #787 on: August 17, 2012, 10:19:31 PM »

Hope you can understand that your comment! Just sparked a nerve
Sorry if I offended not meant to just venting my feelings regarding

Loca
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #788 on: August 18, 2012, 06:40:31 AM »

Zenaida Gonzalez arrested on underage-alcohol charge
12:23 a.m. EDT, August 18, 2012
http://www.sun-sentinel.com/news/local/breakingnews/os-zenaida-gonzalez-arrested-20120817,0,2834159.story

Zenaida Gonzalez, who is suing Casey Anthony for defamation, was arrested Friday night in Orange County.

Gonzalez, 41, was being held at the Orange County Jail on a charge of selling or giving liquor to someone younger than 21. She was arrested by the Florida Division of Alcoholic Beverages and Tobacco.

<snipped>

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #789 on: August 18, 2012, 10:40:51 AM »

http://www.sun-sentinel.com/news/local/breakingnews/os-zenaida-gonzalez-arrested-20120817,0,2834159.story

Zenaida Gonzalez, who is suing Casey Anthony for defamation, was arrested Friday night in Orange County.

Gonzalez, 41, was being held at the Orange County Jail on a charge of selling or giving liquor to someone younger than 21. She was arrested by the Florida Division of Alcoholic Beverages and Tobacco.

<snipped>

Great.. Bet casey and her attorneys are having a wonderful day over this one!
I have felt from the beginning that 'Z' has been thinking that there would b a pot of gold for her at the end of all this. I never really thought that she had much of a case against Casey. Jmo. I have not really believed her claims that this has effected her ability to get a job etc. anyone following the case knows that Casey made it all up. People who haven't followed the case would not be familiar with her name
anyways.

KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #790 on: August 18, 2012, 01:12:52 PM »

crappola...KC is probably loving this.  MAkes me sick.

These are my opinions and subject to change.
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #791 on: August 18, 2012, 01:44:46 PM »

<snipped>

Not good!

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #792 on: August 18, 2012, 04:57:06 PM »

<snipped>

Yikes!
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #793 on: August 18, 2012, 08:40:14 PM »

Cookie
I totally agree with your comment
I think z thought she could get a big pay off
This latest action of hers is not good
Ghetto fabulous

Loca
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #794 on: August 18, 2012, 09:56:12 PM »

loca...

grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #795 on: August 19, 2012, 02:09:44 PM »

Cops: Zenaida Gonzalez arrested for selling Four Loko to 18-year-old
5:53 p.m. EDT, August 18, 2012

Zenaida Gonzalez, who is suing Casey Anthony for defamation, was arrested Friday night in Orange County during an underage-alcohol sting.

Her crime, according to investigators: Selling a Four Loko malt beverage to an 18-year-old.

Arrest paperwork states that Gonzalez sold a 23.5-ounce Four Loko for $2.98 to the teen, was working for the division to catch clerks selling to people younger than 21.

Gonzalez, who was working at a Circle K convenience store at 801 S. Semoran Boulevard, looked at the teen's identification but still sold the alcoholic drink, investigators allege.

Gonzalez, 41, was released Saturday from the Orange County Jail after posting $250 bail. She faces one charge of selling or giving liquor to someone younger than 21. She was arrested about 7:15 by the Florida Division of Alcoholic Beverages and Tobacco.
 ::snipping2::
-----------------------
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2190465/Woman-suing-Casey-Anthony-Zanny-Nanny-tale-arrested-selling-Four-Loko-minor.html?ito=feeds-newsxml

Woman suing Casey Anthony over Zanny the Nanny tale arrested for 'selling Four Loko to minors'
PUBLISHED:19:14 EST, 18 August 2012| UPDATED:22:44 EST, 18 August 2012

The woman suing Casey Anthony for defamation, was arrested for allegedly selling Four Loko to a minor.

Zenaida Gonzalez, who was referred to as Zanny the Nanny in Anthony’s murder trial, works as a cashier at a Circle K convenience store in Orange County, Florida.

Police say she sold a 23.5 ounce can, costing $2.98, of the alcoholic power drink to an 18-year-old, even after Gonzalez had looked at the teenager’s ID card and saw the customer was underage.

The 41-year-old  was arrested Friday evening by the Florida Division of Alcoholic Beverages and Tobacco, as part of a sting operation to catch retail clerks selling alcohol to customers under 21, order to the Orlando Sentinel.

The alcoholic beverage, labeled as an energy drink, comes in a variety of fruity flavors and its manufacturer, Phusion Project, has been criticized for marketing the drink to younger consumers.

The ‘Four’ in the brand name refers to the mixture’s main ingredients: alcohol,caffeine, taurine, regularly found in energy drinks, and guarana, a highly caffeinated plant extract.

But in 2010 the FDA forced the makers to remove the caffeinated portions from the mixture sold in the U.S., citing its danger to consumers. The reformulated drink was re-released in 2011.

Read more...
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #796 on: August 20, 2012, 05:01:54 AM »

'DARK KNIGHT RISES'
Victim's Family Hires
Casey Anthony Lawyer
August 20, 2012         Edit to add article publication date.  MB

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2012/08/20/dark-knight-rises-victim-family-casey-anthony-lawyer-jose-baez/#ixzz244hPHEZZ
« Last Edit: August 20, 2012, 08:07:51 AM by MuffyBee » Logged

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
yuknomenot
Monkey Junky

« Reply #797 on: August 20, 2012, 12:17:46 PM »

'DARK KNIGHT RISES'
Victim's Family Hires
Casey Anthony Lawyer
August 20, 2012         Edit to add article publication date.  MB

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2012/08/20/dark-knight-rises-victim-family-casey-anthony-lawyer-jose-baez/#ixzz244hPHEZZ
Bozo's now responsible for making a mockery out of another tragedy  .  The victim's mother must not be thinking clearly.  At least I hope that's the reason.
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #798 on: August 20, 2012, 07:54:05 PM »

I have a feeling that he may have contacted them to give his condolences! Just a gut feeling and instructed them to sue ya knw fre legal advise and in their vulnerability they hired him
Ya think?

Loca
Jazzy
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #799 on: August 20, 2012, 09:43:06 PM »

I have a feeling that he may have contacted them to give his condolences! Just a gut feeling and instructed them to sue ya knw fre legal advise and in their vulnerability they hired him
Ya think?
Lets  see if they come to their senses, but wont he need a license for that area? I didnt know lawyers could jump to any state
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.