April 26, 2024, 06:40:25 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony-Justice Denied/Casey Free #15 5/17/12 - 10/5/12  (Read 441430 times)
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #800 on: August 20, 2012, 11:18:09 PM »

http://www.wftv.com/ap/ap/top-news/casey-anthony-lawyer-retained-in-theater-shootings/nRF4x/
Casey Anthony lawyer retained in theater shootings
August 20, 2012

DENVER —

An attorney who represented Casey Anthony, the Florida woman acquitted in the murder of her 2-year-old daughter Caylee last year, has been retained by the mother of one of the victims of last month's theater shooting in Aurora.

Publicist Michael Wright said Monday that Jose Baez is investigating a possible civil lawsuit over responsibility for the shootings, including security measures at the theater. Baez is representing Shirley Wygal, mother of Rebecca Wingo, who died in the shootings.

A spokesman for the theater did not immediately return a call seeking comment.
 ::snipping2::

Link to the Aurora Theatre Shootings thread in News of the Day for those that want to read or comment.
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=13357.0
Mass Shooting Inside Aurora, Colorado Theater -12 dead at least 50 wounded
« Last Edit: August 20, 2012, 11:21:37 PM by MuffyBee » Logged

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
labubske
Monkey Junky

« Reply #801 on: August 21, 2012, 09:15:18 AM »

http://www.wftv.com/ap/ap/top-news/casey-anthony-lawyer-retained-in-theater-shootings/nRF4x/
Casey Anthony lawyer retained in theater shootings
August 20, 2012

DENVER —

An attorney who represented Casey Anthony, the Florida woman acquitted in the murder of her 2-year-old daughter Caylee last year, has been retained by the mother of one of the victims of last month's theater shooting in Aurora.

Publicist Michael Wright said Monday that Jose Baez is investigating a possible civil lawsuit over responsibility for the shootings, including security measures at the theater. Baez is representing Shirley Wygal, mother of Rebecca Wingo, who died in the shootings.

A spokesman for the theater did not immediately return a call seeking comment.

Link to the Aurora Theatre Shootings thread in News of the Day for those that want to read or comment.
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=13357.0
Mass Shooting Inside Aurora, Colorado Theater -12 dead at least 50 wounded

I understand (at some level because I cannot truly understand) her anger and sorrow...however...suing the theater is not right.  How on earth were they suppose to know that this would happen...or that this needed to be prevented. This is not something that happens. Are we going to have to go through security to go and watch a movie?  No.  Are we suppose to have our bags or purses checked prior to getting into a theater?  No. The issue lies with many people.  Society is not educated on mental illness and still allows a stigma to be attached. Families are not educated on what to look for or they ignore the signs and just call them "crazy."  Doctors are so overbooked that they do not spend enough time with each patient and simply prescribe some medication in hopes that they will return for follow up visits and often times they do not (that is part of the disease, thinking they don't need medication). And so on...going around suing people IS NOT THE SOLUTION!  Forcing the higher ups to take mental illness more seriously...forcing insurance companies to take mental illness more seriously...educating society on mental illness...and treating it like any other disease (because it is...it is a cancer...it is diabetes...it can kill too) THAT IS THE SOLUTION! So big headed Baez you do NOT need to take advantage of these grieving families...you need to tell them YES there is a problem...so let's fix it...you CAN be a TOOL...you can be a part of the SOLUTION! 

"It is easy to dodge our responsibilities, but we cannot dodge the consequences of dodging our responsibilities." Sir Josiah Stamp

“I don't have anything to gain. It's not going to save my daughter's life. But it could save your daughter's life.”  ~Mark Lunsford
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #802 on: August 21, 2012, 09:48:53 AM »

End of Casey Anthony's probation to be kept secret
Posted: 12:24 p.m. Monday, Aug. 20, 2012
http://www.wdbo.com/news/news/local/end-casey-anthonys-probation-be-kept-secret/nRF3W/

ORLANDO, Fla. — Casey Anthony's year of probation is ending this week, but when exactly she will be released from state supervision is being kept secret.

Florida Department of Corrections officials said Monday that they will not announce publicly the end of her supervision because of security concerns.

<snipped>

KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #803 on: August 21, 2012, 12:26:19 PM »

End of Casey Anthony's probation to be kept secret
Posted: 12:24 p.m. Monday, Aug. 20, 2012
http://www.wdbo.com/news/news/local/end-casey-anthonys-probation-be-kept-secret/nRF3W/

ORLANDO, Fla. — Casey Anthony's year of probation is ending this week, but when exactly she will be released from state supervision is being kept secret.

Florida Department of Corrections officials said Monday that they will not announce publicly the end of her supervision because of security concerns.

<snipped>
What else is new?  They've kept everything else about her secret.  I don't think I've ever seen a criminal given so much special treatment.

These are my opinions and subject to change.
KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #804 on: August 21, 2012, 12:52:33 PM »

http://www.tmz.com/2012/08/20/jose-baez-dark-knight-massacre-victim-casey-anthony/
'DARK KNIGHT' MASSACRE
SECOND Victim Hires
Casey Anthony Lawyer

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2012/08/20/jose-baez-dark-knight-massacre-victim-casey-anthony/#ixzz24CSW7GKN

8/20/2012 2:00 PM

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #805 on: August 21, 2012, 06:37:36 PM »

http://www.latimes.com/news/nation/nationnow/la-na-nn-casey-anthony-probation-ending-20120821,0,388380.story
Casey Anthony soon will be free to come and go as she pleases
August 21, 2012

Casey Anthony's probation term is nearing its conclusion, which means she could soon be a free woman.
When exactly? That information is being kept tightly under wraps because Anthony -- despite being acquitted in the death of her 2-year-old daughter, Caylee -- was widely loathed because of the murder trial.

Ann Howard, a spokeswoman with the Florida Department of Corrections, told the Los Angeles Times on Tuesday that she could not provide any information about Anthony's probation term.

“We are not releasing anything related to it whatsoever for security reasons,” Howard said.

On Aug. 24, 2011, Florida Department of Corrections officials confirmed to the Orlando Sentinel that Anthony had reported to the department to begin a one-year probation term.

Howard said, however, that even the start date of Anthony's probation had been "purged" and could not be released.

She did say that Anthony had been reporting monthly as part of her probation but that the reporting site had been "gagged."

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #806 on: August 21, 2012, 08:46:57 PM »

http://www.wogx.com/story/19334468/caseys-release-from-probation-no-kodak-moment-says-attorney

Casey's release from probation no 'Kodak moment' says attorney
Posted: Aug 21, 2012 4:55 PM CDT Updated: Aug 21, 2012 4:56 PM CDT

ORLANDO, Fla. (WOFL FOX 35 ORLANDO) -
Casey Anthony's release from the Orange County Jail last year was a public spectacle, to say the least.  Casey's attorney, Cheney Mason, tells FOX 35 that his client's release from probation late Thursday won't be quite the "Kodak moment."   

In an abundance of caution, Mason says he will go to Chief Judge Belvin Perry first thing Friday morning and ask him to sign an order confirming and declaring that her probation is over. 

"There are no immediate plans for her to get on a plane and go anywhere at this point," said Mason, responding to a question about Anthony's immediate plans upon release.

Portions of a video diary which were "leaked" on YouTube are all that we've seen of Casey since she got out of jail.  Because of the public's hate for her, she's served her probation in hiding, somewhere in Florida.  So, what's she been doing for the last year? 

"Taking care of her house, working as a clerk, cooking, cleaning, staying out of trouble," said Mason.  He clarified by saying she's not working for a company, but earning her keep from those with whom she has been living.  He would not say how many people Casey is living with, just that she is not living along.  He says she has a few friends now, and that's not all.

"I think she's been in some contact with her mother," said Mason when asked if Casey had been in contact with Cindy.  He was very adamant in saying that Casey has not been in touch with her father, George. 

Asked if Casey was aware that her father went to congratulate Jeff Ashton last week, after his defeating incumbent State Attorney Lawson Lamar, Mason said, "Well of course.  She saw it.  Can you imagine a father going to Mr. Ashton's victory campaign party and congratulating the guy who tired to kill his daughter?  That's one of the sickest things.  To say, 'shame on George is not enough.'  It's despicable."
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #807 on: August 21, 2012, 08:54:41 PM »

mason has some nerve!....no mention of Casey throwing her whole family under the bus to save her own skin after SHE cold bloodily murdered her own daughter! how very dare they to say how descipable George is! no comparison to Casey if you ask me!   

Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #808 on: August 22, 2012, 05:19:20 PM »

How much longer is "someone else" going to continue to support KC?

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #809 on: August 22, 2012, 05:27:12 PM »

mason has some nerve!....no mention of Casey throwing her whole family under the bus to save her own skin after SHE cold bloodily murdered her own daughter! how very dare they to say how descipable George is! no comparison to Casey if you ask me!   

GOD BLESS AMERICA
kcrn
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #810 on: August 23, 2012, 10:59:14 AM »

sweet casey is your typical girl next door doncha know? .......If u happen to live next to a whorehouse!! 
KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #811 on: August 23, 2012, 03:28:36 PM »

Mason doesn't recognize sick...sort of like when he was caught on camera sitting next to the slore in court rubbing her hand with his nasty finger. 

Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #812 on: August 23, 2012, 06:07:19 PM »

Just read on Facebook (lost the link)......Free at Midnight

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #813 on: August 23, 2012, 06:07:50 PM »

I don't know if this is true or not, but here it is.

http://www.radaronline.com/exclusives/2012/08/casey-anthony-passport-tot-mom-probation-ends
Casey Anthony Gets A Passport
August 23, 2012

Casey Anthony's probation for writing bad checks, which required her to remain in Florida for one year, ends on Thursday at midnight, and RadarOnline.com has exclusively learned that the notorious 'Tot Mom' recently got a United States passport.

"Casey recently got a United States passport. She wants to be able to leave the country as she pleases and plans to leave Florida immediately. Casey has been counting down the days for this day, and she feels like she has been in jail for this past year because of safety concerns. Casey just wants to get on with her life, and it may just be that doing so in a foreign country is the best thing for her," a source close to the situation tells us.

Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #814 on: August 23, 2012, 06:19:21 PM »

I don't know if this is true or not, but here it is.

http://www.radaronline.com/exclusives/2012/08/casey-anthony-passport-tot-mom-probation-ends
Casey Anthony Gets A Passport
August 23, 2012

Casey Anthony's probation for writing bad checks, which required her to remain in Florida for one year, ends on Thursday at midnight, and RadarOnline.com has exclusively learned that the notorious 'Tot Mom' recently got a United States passport.

"Casey recently got a United States passport. She wants to be able to leave the country as she pleases and plans to leave Florida immediately. Casey has been counting down the days for this day, and she feels like she has been in jail for this past year because of safety concerns. Casey just wants to get on with her life, and it may just be that doing so in a foreign country is the best thing for her," a source close to the situation tells us.

BBM----Yeah, kinda like Joran slipped away to a foreign country and see what he did there?  Best thing for her?  Sure, maybe she can be in the same jail cell with Joran.  They are 2 peas in a pod.  This low-life will have trouble her whole life.  She can run but she cannot hide.  Caley will follow her where ever she goes.  I hope the nightmares keep her up at nights.  I hope every waking hour is spent seeing her precious child starring her in the face.   This woman is a witch along with her pathetic mother.  I hate them all.     ::boxingjoran::   

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
monkalicious
Monkey Junky

« Reply #815 on: August 23, 2012, 06:47:11 PM »

Hey, Monks...I see that Casey is due to get off of probation tonight...Mumbles Mason really thinks that eventually the public will forget?  I think not...I was just reading Joan Rivers' new book!"I hate everyone" (Published June 5,2012, Amazon rank 760) and she says this..."tell those whiny brats in row seven to stop kicking and shut the bleep up or I'm going to call Casey Anthony."  Now that's what I call Karma with a capital K!  She will never be free...Tee hee...

What if you woke up today with only the things you thanked God for yesterday?
Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #816 on: August 23, 2012, 06:49:56 PM »

You said it Blue moon.  I wonder how long after she is off probation before we hear she has gotten into more trouble again. Sure hope Kama works fast. I am getting old waiting to see her get hers. The whole dang bunch of them. Her parents, brother and her dang ::boxingjoran:: lawyers.

GOD BLESS AMERICA
Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #817 on: August 23, 2012, 06:52:43 PM »

Hey, Monks...I see that Casey is due to get off of probation tonight...Mumbles Mason really thinks that eventually the public will forget?  I think not...I was just reading Joan Rivers' new book!"I hate everyone" (Published June 5,2012, Amazon rank 760) and she says this..."tell those whiny brats in row seven to stop kicking and shut the bleep up or I'm going to call Casey Anthony."  Now that's what I call Karma with a capital K!  She will never be free...Tee hee...

You are so right monkalicious. She will never be free and the public will never forget.

GOD BLESS AMERICA
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #818 on: August 23, 2012, 07:34:57 PM »

You are so right monkalicious. She will never be free and the public will never forget.

BBM ITA!!  Forget?!  No way.  She will never be free, no matter where she goes or what she does.  JMHO

alagary
Monkey Junky

« Reply #819 on: August 23, 2012, 08:28:23 PM »

Not as O/T as it first seems;Posted on Wed, Aug. 22, 2012

South Dakota couple charged in toddler's death 

"They are the first people charged under a South Dakota law passed earlier this year that says a parent, guardian or caretaker who knowingly fails to report a child's death within six hours could face a felony charge punishable by up to five years in prison. It was modeled after Florida's "Caylee's Law," which was passed following the high-profile death of 2-year-old Caylee Anthony, who wasn't reported missing until 31 days after she vanished in 2008 in Orlando."
http://www.miamiherald.com/2012/08/22/v-print/2963859/south-dakota-couple-charged-in.html
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.