March 28, 2024, 05:58:46 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony-Justice Denied/Casey Free #15 5/17/12 - 10/5/12  (Read 440046 times)
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #820 on: August 23, 2012, 09:29:52 PM »

i just hit the report to moderator totally by accident!  sorry about that
I say bon voyage, good riddance blah blah blah to the baby killer.
She will get her...no matter where she goes, she will be scorned and hated...

crazybabyborg
« Reply #821 on: August 24, 2012, 02:07:07 AM »

How appropriate she should be released at midnight. The witching hour suits her.
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #822 on: August 24, 2012, 08:45:46 AM »

How appropriate she should be released at midnight. The witching hour suits her.

indeed!

cecilita
Monkey Junky

« Reply #823 on: August 24, 2012, 11:36:12 AM »

End of Casey Anthony's probation to be kept secret
Posted: 12:24 p.m. Monday, Aug. 20, 2012
http://www.wdbo.com/news/news/local/end-casey-anthonys-probation-be-kept-secret/nRF3W/

ORLANDO, Fla. — Casey Anthony's year of probation is ending this week, but when exactly she will be released from state supervision is being kept secret.

Florida Department of Corrections officials said Monday that they will not announce publicly the end of her supervision because of security concerns.

<snipped>
What else is new?  They've kept everything else about her secret.  I don't think I've ever seen a criminal given so much special treatment.
All of us know the secret that she will be in the same place for long time, her puppy has more freedom than her and it will be like that for Long time
bikerbev
Monkey Junky

« Reply #824 on: August 24, 2012, 04:14:33 PM »

I had no idea that Casey was hiding with Steve Camp.  I wonder if his record sales will go down now.  I found this blog from a woman who stayed with the Camps in May 2012 and in her blog she said she stayed with the Camps and met their children..then said it was nice meeting "E", too.  I'm sure now she met Casey.  Here's the link:  http://carlarolfe.blogspot.com/2012/05/great-big-thank-you-post.html
Since her blog is on the internet I didn't think it was against the rules to post the link here, but if it is, please delete. 
I wonder how could sooo many people know where Casey was and it wasn't leaked out to the public.  Or have I just not been listening? 
labubske
Monkey Junky

« Reply #825 on: August 24, 2012, 07:33:23 PM »

I had no idea that Casey was hiding with Steve Camp.  I wonder if his record sales will go down now.  I found this blog from a woman who stayed with the Camps in May 2012 and in her blog she said she stayed with the Camps and met their children..then said it was nice meeting "E", too.  I'm sure now she met Casey.  Here's the link:  http://carlarolfe.blogspot.com/2012/05/great-big-thank-you-post.html
Since her blog is on the internet I didn't think it was against the rules to post the link here, but if it is, please delete. 
I wonder how could sooo many people know where Casey was and it wasn't leaked out to the public.  Or have I just not been listening? 

If "E" is her...then it's perfect...since E is for Evil!

"It is easy to dodge our responsibilities, but we cannot dodge the consequences of dodging our responsibilities." Sir Josiah Stamp

“I don't have anything to gain. It's not going to save my daughter's life. But it could save your daughter's life.”  ~Mark Lunsford
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #826 on: August 24, 2012, 10:05:20 PM »

refresh my memory..who are the Camps?

labubske
Monkey Junky

« Reply #827 on: August 24, 2012, 10:27:48 PM »

refresh my memory..who are the Camps?

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2012/05/casey-anthony-pastors-wife-blasts-her-tells-her-to-get-outside-your-own-head.html

RadarOnline.com says the speaker is Cindy Camp, the wife of Pastor Steve Camp, and it is widely believed that the Camps took Anthony into their church in Palm City. RadarOnline.com transcribed Cindy’s voicemail in its entirety and cited an “insider” who said the call was made in January.

What’s most fascinating is the effect that Anthony has on a religious family that was trying to help her. The Camps were evidently hurt and angry.

"It is easy to dodge our responsibilities, but we cannot dodge the consequences of dodging our responsibilities." Sir Josiah Stamp

“I don't have anything to gain. It's not going to save my daughter's life. But it could save your daughter's life.”  ~Mark Lunsford
spayneuteryourpets
Scared Monkey

« Reply #828 on: August 25, 2012, 01:38:45 PM »

I just went to that blog and she has denied that E was Casey or that she ever met her.  She was even snarky about the question too.
joan+20
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #829 on: August 25, 2012, 02:07:13 PM »

Welcome to Scared Monkeys "Spay". 

What is the "Joan + 20" if you don't mind me asking?
grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #830 on: August 25, 2012, 03:19:34 PM »

http://www.sacbee.com/2012/08/25/4756199/caylee-anthony-case-inspires-new.html

Caylee Anthony case inspires new Illinois law
Published: Saturday, Aug. 25, 2012 - 1:09 am

SPRINGFIELD, Ill. -- A new Illinois law makes it a felony for parents to stay silent if a child dies or disappears.
 ::snipping2::

Gov. Pat Quinn signed the Illinois law Friday. It says parents or legal guardians must report a death or disappearance within 24 hours if the child is under 13. The time limit is reduced to one hour for children under 2.

It takes effect immediately.
---
The bill is SB2357.

Online: http://www.ilga.gov

Read more here: http://www.sacbee.com/2012/08/25/4756199/caylee-anthony-case-inspires-new.html#storylink=cpy
Jazzy
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #831 on: August 25, 2012, 08:28:11 PM »

I was listening to the news last night and heard that Florida has been issued warnings about Issac hitting in the next day or so, I have noticed something. Any time something goes on with KC the weather is involved

Acquittal = Lightening hits the tree where Caylee was found,
gets out of jail = another thunder and lightening storm,
 get off of probation = a  hurricane

If I was KC I think I would start being scared to me that's Gods way of saying he hasn't forgotten.
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #832 on: August 25, 2012, 10:24:38 PM »

Lol double lol jazzy
That's right huh!

Loca
Jazzy
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #833 on: August 25, 2012, 10:33:06 PM »

it hit me on the weather eing connected to kc. I would be scared if I were her no one can protect her from God
Jazzy
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #834 on: August 25, 2012, 10:38:26 PM »

I always thought if you had a felony traveling to other countries was out due to being a felon if this is correct how is KC suppose to leave and unless she goes to a 3rd country I can not see where any country would want her in their country?
spayneuteryourpets
Scared Monkey

« Reply #835 on: August 25, 2012, 10:40:30 PM »

I have a small 20 cat sanctuary.  I used to be in cat rescue until I got too old and cranky with asshole people who don't spay/neuter.  Anyway, I found homes for the young and healthy.  I kept the old, sick and behaviorally challenged.  I love them all dearly.

joan+20
Jazzy
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #836 on: August 25, 2012, 10:46:27 PM »

I have a small 20 cat sanctuary.  I used to be in cat rescue until I got too old and cranky with asshole people who don't spay/neuter.  Anyway, I found homes for the young and healthy.  I kept the old, sick and behaviorally challenged.  I love them all dearly.

joan+20

Welcome to SM Spay cool another animal lover among many only I do dogs right now Im had the pleasure of taking a baby pitt who has a yeast infection on her skin joy joy but shes getting her hair back slowly from being bald
BabsKats
Monkey Junky

« Reply #837 on: August 25, 2012, 11:05:18 PM »

O/T -- Welcome SpayNeuter, well maybe we should start a kitty thread, between you, GreenEyes & myself we have 60 + Saved kitties, all such precious babies.........
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #838 on: August 26, 2012, 12:41:09 AM »

O/T -- Welcome SpayNeuter, well maybe we should start a kitty thread, between you, GreenEyes & myself we have 60 + Saved kitties, all such precious babies.........

There is a thread that was started a long time ago,  (Nov. 20, 2006 to be exact) started by "Memphis" but has been under utilized lately. 

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=569.0
Our Four-legged Friends

Also, there was a thread started on April 10, 2007 by "Lil Puma" in regard to animal rights:
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=1049.0
Animal Rights Issues

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
spayneuteryourpets
Scared Monkey

« Reply #839 on: August 26, 2012, 09:40:24 AM »

joan+20

Welcome to SM Spay cool another animal lover among many only I do dogs right now Im had the pleasure of taking a baby pitt who has a yeast infection on her skin joy joy but shes getting her hair back slowly from being bald

Thank you for the welcome.  Glad to be here.  I've rescued my share of dogs too.  Didn't keep them because I don't understand dogs.  My heart belongs to cats
joan+20
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.