March 28, 2024, 11:00:00 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony-Justice Denied/Casey Free #15 5/17/12 - 10/5/12  (Read 440054 times)
grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #920 on: September 14, 2012, 01:30:24 PM »

http://articles.orlandosentinel.com/2012-09-14/news/os-casey-anthony-media-zenaida-gonzalez-20120914_1_zenaida-gonzalez-casey-anthony-caylee-anthony

Casey Anthony asks judge to block media coverage of murder trial from Zenaida Gonzalez suit
11:14 a.m. EST, September 14, 2012

Casey Anthony's civil defense filed a motion this week aiming to block any reference to media reports about her daughter's death, or the murder case that followed, from her upcoming trial in the defamation lawsuit brought by Zenaida Gonzalez.
 ::snipping2::
In their new motion, Anthony's lawyers argue her statements to law enforcement about the nanny were privileged, and the details were improperly released to the media. Anthony, her defense says, never personally talked publicly about the nanny.

"Media reports related to Casey Anthony are not relevant to any issue in this case," the motion says. "The truth and veracity of media reporting is suspect, and unauthenticated media reports are, at best, unreliable in a court of law."
Western Observr
Monkey Junky

« Reply #921 on: September 14, 2012, 07:16:51 PM »

Casey did make public statements about Zenaida, she was just too stupid to remember that all her conversations were public information.   When Cindy told her that LE claimed to have shown her a photo lineup that included Zenaida, she said "They're full of ****, they didn't show me any photo of that girl down in Kissimmee"    with that information in hand, Cindy went back to media and continued the slanders and kidnapping claims.
I have a feeling the good people of Orlando are chomping at the bit to get on the Jury for this sociopath.
NickandNora
Monkey Junky

« Reply #922 on: September 17, 2012, 04:24:53 PM »

Yeah...with KC it seems to be all about who she blows, er....knows.

(bad Kitty, BAD!)

NickandNora
Monkey Junky

« Reply #923 on: September 17, 2012, 04:26:38 PM »

Casey did make public statements about Zenaida, she was just too stupid to remember that all her conversations were public information.   When Cindy told her that LE claimed to have shown her a photo lineup that included Zenaida, she said "They're full of ****, they didn't show me any photo of that girl down in Kissimmee"    with that information in hand, Cindy went back to media and continued the slanders and kidnapping claims.
I have a feeling the good people of Orlando are chomping at the bit to get on the Jury for this sociopath.

Yup, spindy helped her spew those lies even further.

Anyone know if that video has surfaced yet of spindy regurgitating kc's lies to the media? I still haven't found it.
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #924 on: September 18, 2012, 08:36:22 AM »

What about the child's rights? 

http://www.chron.com/news/article/APNewsBreak-Lawyer-challenges-child-death-law-3856755.php
APNewsBreak: Lawyer challenges death reporting law
September 11, 2012

SIOUX FALLS, S.D. (AP) — A defense lawyer for a South Dakota woman charged under the state's new child death reporting law says it's unconstitutional because it violates his client's right against self-incrimination.

It's one of the first attempts to question the validity of the new child death reporting laws that have been passed by several state legislatures following the high-profile death of 2-year-old Caylee Anthony in Florida.

Laurie Cournoyer and her husband, Taylor Cournoyer, 21, are charged with failing to notify police of the death of a 2-year-old girl found in a closet at their rural South Dakota home. They also face five counts of child abuse and drug charges. The Cournoyers are accused of using sleeping pills, methamphetamine and marijuana during the day and a half in July when the child's death still hadn't been reported.
More...

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Western Observr
Monkey Junky

« Reply #925 on: September 18, 2012, 10:47:31 AM »

Yup, spindy helped her spew those lies even further.

Anyone know if that video has surfaced yet of spindy regurgitating kc's lies to the media? I still haven't found it.

That video was on You tube but I expect it has been pulled, to be used as evidence in Zenaida's case.....?
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #926 on: September 19, 2012, 05:49:12 PM »

http://www.examiner.com/article/rob-lowe-who-portrayed-drew-peterson-now-takes-on-casey-anthony-prosecutor
Rob Lowe portrayed Drew Peterson, now takes on Casey Anthony prosecutor
September 17, 2012

On Monday it was revealed that Rob Lowe, who took on the role of convicted murderer, Drew Peterson, will now play a character on the other side of the law when he portrays Casey Anthony prosecutor Jeff Ashton for Lifetime.

According to the Lawyer Herald, the TV movie will be called “Prosecuting Casey Anthony,” based on the book “Imperfect Justice,” penned by Ashton.
According to the Herald, Virginia Welch will play Anthony, Elizabeth Mitchell will portray Florida State Attorney Linda Drane Burdick, Oscar Nunez of “The Office” will play Anthony’s lead attorney Jose Baez, Kevin Dunn will play her father George Anthony, and her mother, Cindy Anthony, will be portrayed by Marina Stephenson Kerr.

The movie is set to air sometime in Jan. 2013.

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #927 on: September 20, 2012, 01:52:50 PM »

http://articles.orlandosentinel.com/2012-09-20/news/os-casey-anthony-zenaida-gonzalez-witnesses-20120920_1_zenaida-gonzalez-judge-lisa-munyon-witness-list

Zenaida Gonzalez attorneys agree to trim witnesses list in Casey Anthony lawsuit

1:01 p.m. EST, September 20, 2012

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #928 on: September 20, 2012, 09:59:01 PM »

http://www.wftv.com/news/news/local/state-attorney-elect-jeff-ashton-sends-firing-lett/nSGjd/

Posted: 4:21 p.m. Thursday, Sept. 20, 2012
State attorney elect Jeff Ashton sends 'firing' letters to prosecutors

ORLANDO, Fla. —
Just months before state attorney elect Jeff Ashton takes over the State Attorney's Office, letters were sent to the homes of prosecutors, telling them they would be fired.

WFTV learned that at least two of them supervised Ashton when he was an assistant state attorney and both had personnel issues with him, in one case for taking time off without getting permission.

Eleven prosecutors will be gone four months from now when Ashton takes over for his former boss, Lawson Lamar.
Veteran prosecutor Dorothy Segwick also received the letter.

She is the wife of Circuit Judge Kenneth Lester, who recently recused himself from the Trayvon Martin case, after making disparaging comments about defendant George Zimmerman.

Ashton told WFTV he expects Lamar's No. 2, Bill Vose, and three others, including government corruption prosecutor Steve Foster, to leave voluntarily.
Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #929 on: September 20, 2012, 11:19:57 PM »

http://www.wftv.com/news/news/local/state-attorney-elect-jeff-ashton-sends-firing-lett/nSGjd/

Posted: 4:21 p.m. Thursday, Sept. 20, 2012
State attorney elect Jeff Ashton sends 'firing' letters to prosecutors

ORLANDO, Fla. —
Just months before state attorney elect Jeff Ashton takes over the State Attorney's Office, letters were sent to the homes of prosecutors, telling them they would be fired.

WFTV learned that at least two of them supervised Ashton when he was an assistant state attorney and both had personnel issues with him, in one case for taking time off without getting permission.

Eleven prosecutors will be gone four months from now when Ashton takes over for his former boss, Lawson Lamar.
Veteran prosecutor Dorothy Segwick also received the letter.

She is the wife of Circuit Judge Kenneth Lester, who recently recused himself from the Trayvon Martin case, after making disparaging comments about defendant George Zimmerman.

Ashton told WFTV he expects Lamar's No. 2, Bill Vose, and three others, including government corruption prosecutor Steve Foster, to leave voluntarily.

I hope these are all legit and not just because they didn't get along with Mr. Ashton. Very interesting Grace land. Thanks for posting.

GOD BLESS AMERICA
grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #930 on: September 21, 2012, 10:00:25 PM »

You're welcome, Green Eyes!   
grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #931 on: September 21, 2012, 10:09:56 PM »

http://www.kpho.com/story/19609341/casey-anthony-has-moved-out-of-florida

Casey Anthony has moved out of Florida
Posted: Sep 21, 2012 5:37 PM CDT Updated: Sep 21, 2012 8:20 PM CDT

She has relocated. She no longer has to live with the same security precautions that surrounded her," Greene said. "The hate mail has subsided a lot. She's doing better."

Anthony, her attorney says, has more freedom now that her probation has ended, but she continues to live out of the public eye because of the vitriol leveled towards her and her criminal defense team after her acquittal on murder charges in July of last year.

"Casey is surprised and hurt by the intensity of the hatred directed towards her," said Greene.

"None of the people who have profited from her case, the TV pundits and others, none of them have been looking for the truth. They're all dwelling on the scandal."

Greene also strongly refuted an internet article published this week that Anthony is currently in New York City finalizing a book deal and meeting with a CNN host to discuss on on-air interview.

"Absolutely untrue," Greene said.
CBS 5 has also learned a hearing scheduled for next week in that civil case has been moved to Oct. 4.

Anthony wants to preclude Gonzalez's attorneys from mentioning any aspect of the criminal trial in the upcoming civil trial.

Anthony's lawyer says he plans to file between five and 10 new "motions in limine" in the coming weeks in an attempt to limit the amount of evidence that can be introduced in the upcoming trial.

On Friday, Anthony's defense filed a motion asking the judge to bar any reference to the criminal investigations within which she was involved. [Click here to read the full motion (PDF)]

Judge Lisa Munyon has already limited the scope of how Gonzalez's attorneys can proceed with their case.

The trial will hinge on a statement Anthony made to her mother Cindy while incarcerated in the Orange County Jail on July 25, 2008. Anthony stated, "When they went and interviewed that girl down in Kissimmee, they never showed me a picture of her…"
Anthony's criminal team is appealing the four counts of lying to law enforcement she was convicted of last July.

A representative with the 5th Circuit Court of Appeals in Daytona Beach, FL, has said a judicial panel could decide on that appeal before the end of the year.
cadillac
Monkey Junky

« Reply #932 on: September 22, 2012, 08:50:35 AM »

None of them have been looking for the truth?

They do not have to look for it, because it is laying out there in the open.

She killed her innocent child.

There you have it.
Western Observr
Monkey Junky

« Reply #933 on: September 22, 2012, 01:50:40 PM »

Shirley - Casey's grandma, has died...poor lady had breast cancer.

http://www.legacy.com/obituaries/orlandosentinel/obituary.aspx?n=shirley-marie-plesea&pid=160023975#fbLoggedOut
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #934 on: September 22, 2012, 02:32:02 PM »

RIP --- poor lady.   [ Am glad Caylee was mentioned in her obituary ] ...
alagary
Monkey Junky

« Reply #935 on: September 22, 2012, 02:46:56 PM »

No grandchildren are named, tactful way not to put a murderers name in the obit.
Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #936 on: September 22, 2012, 08:24:23 PM »

RIP Shirley

GOD BLESS AMERICA
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #937 on: September 22, 2012, 11:01:57 PM »

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1209/21/ng.01.html
NANCY GRACE

911 Calls Caught on Tape

Aired September 21, 2012 - 20:00   ET

THIS IS A RUSH TRANSCRIPT. THIS COPY MAY NOT BE IN ITS FINAL FORM AND MAY BE UPDATED.

NANCY GRACE, HOST: Tonight, shocking 911 calls caught on tape. They are made in the heat of the moment. A crime just takes place, a child discovered missing. But 911 calls serve another purpose other than just alerting authorities. The 911 calls themselves turn out to be critical investigative tools in solving crimes. Tonight, chilling 911 calls from all across the country.

GRACE: Twenty-nine days, that`s how long it took tot mom, Casey Anthony, to report her baby, little Caylee Anthony, missing. Finally, tot mom forced to speak to police after her own mother, Cindy Anthony, makes three 911 calls. We have the 911 calls. Take a listen as Caylee`s own grandmother even admits Casey Anthony`s car smells like there`s a, quote, "dead body" in it.

Despite efforts by the defense to have these calls, these 911 calls excluded from trial, a Florida judge recently rules the calls you`re about to hear will be heard by a jury of 12. Take a listen.

(BEGIN VIDEOTAPE)

CINDY ANTHONY, CAYLEE ANTHONY`S GRANDMOTHER: Hi, I drove to the police department there on Pershing, but you guys are closed. I need to bring someone in to the police department, can you tell me where I can. The closest one can I come to?

MALE DISPATCHER: What - what are you trying to accomplish by bringing them to the station?

GRANDMOTHER: I have a 22-year-old person that has grand theft sitting in my auto with me.

MALE DISPATCHER: So, the 22-year-old person stole something.

GRANDMOTHER: Yes.

MALE DISPATCHER: Is this a relative?

MALE DISPATCHER: Where did they steal it from?

GRANDMOTHER: My car and also money.

MALE DISPATCHER: OK. Is this your son?

GRANDMOTHER: Daughter.

MALE DISPATCHER: OK. So, your daughter stole money from your car?

GRANDMOTHER: No. My car was stolen. We retrieved it today. We found out where it was at. We retrieved it. I have got that and I have got affidavit for my banking account. I want to bring her in. I want to press charges.

MALE DISPATCHER: OK. Where did all this happen?

GRANDMOTHER: It`s been happening.

MALE DISPATCHER: No, no. But I need to establish a jurisdiction is what I`m trying to --

GRANDMOTHER: I live in Orlando.

MALE DISPATCHER: Yes. But what address did these thefts occur at?

GRANDMOTHER: Well, I guess my residence, I guess.

GRANDMOTHER: I have a 3-year-old that`s been missing for a month.

FEMALE DISPATCHER: A 3-year-old?

FEMALE DISPATCHER: Have you reported that?

GRANDMOTHER: I`m trying to do that now, ma`am.

FEMALE DISPATCHER: OK. What did the person do that you need arrested?

GRANDMOTHER: My daughter.

FEMALE DISPATCHER: For what?

GRANDMOTHER: For stealing an auto and stealing money.

We can`t find my granddaughter. Five foot one and half.

FEMALE DISPATCHER: Thin, medium or heavy built?

GRANDMOTHER: Thin.

FEMALE DISPATCHER: Color hair?

GRANDMOTHER: Brown.

FEMALE DISPATCHER: what color shits is she wearing?

GRANDMOTHER: White?

FEMALE DISPATCHER: What color pants?

GRANDMOTHER: They are shorts. They are plaid. They are like pink and teak and white and black plaid.

FEMALE DISPATCHER: Does she have any weapons on her?

GRANDMOTHER: No.

FEMALE DISPATCHER: Is she not telling you where her daughter is?

GRANDMOTHER: Correct.

FEMALE DISPATCHER: 911. What`s your emergency?

GRANDMOTHER: I called a little bit ago. The deputy sheriff I found out my granddaughter has been taken. She has been missing for a month. Her mother finally admitted that she`s been missing. Get someone here now!

FEMALE DISPATCHER: OK. What is the address that you are calling from?

GRANDMOTHER: We are talking about a 3-year-old little girl! My daughter finally admitted that the baby sitter stole her. I need to find her.

FEMALE DISPATCHER: Your daughter admitted that the baby is where?

GRANDMOTHER: The baby sitter took her a month ago. That my daughter has been looking for her. I told you my daughter`s been missing for a month. I just found her today. But I can`t find my granddaughter. She just admitted to me that she has been trying to find her herself. There is something wrong. I found my daughter`s car today and it smells like there has been a dead body in the damn car!

FEMALE DISPATCHER: OK. What is the 3-year-old`s name?

GRANDMOTHER: Caylee. C-A-Y-L-E-E Anthony.

FEMALE DISPATCHER: Caylee Anthony?

FEMALE DISPATCHER: How long has she been missing for?

GRANDMOTHER: I haven`t seen her since the 7th of June.

FEMALE DISPATCHER: What us her date of birth?

GRANDMOTHER: 8-9-2005. Caylee`s missing. Caylee`s missing. Casey says Zanny took her a month ago. She`s been missing for a month.

FEMALE DISPATCHER: Is your daughter there?

FEMALE DISPATCHER: Can I speak with her? Do you mind if I speak with her? Thank you.

GRANDMOTHER: I called them two hours ago. They haven`t got here. Casey finally admitted that Zanny took her a month ago and she has been trying to find her.

FEMALE DISPATCHER: Ma`am. Ma`am?

GRANDMOTHER: Casey. They want to talk to you. Answer their question.

MOTHER: Hello.

FEMALE DISPATCHER: Hello?

MOTHER: Yes.

FEMALE DISPATCHER: Hi. Can you tell me what is going on a little bit?

MOTHER: I`m sorry?

FEMALE DISPATCHER: Can you tell me a little bit what`s going on?

MOTHER: My daughter has been missing for the last 31 days.

FEMALE DISPATCHER: And you know who has her?

MOTHER: I know who has her. I have tried to contact her. I actually received a phone call today now from a number that is no longer in service. I did get to speak to my daughter for about a moment, for about a minute.

FEMALE DISPATCHER: OK. Did you guys call and report a vehicle stolen?

MOTHER: Yes, my mom did.

FEMALE DISPATCHER: OK. So, is it a vehicle stole too?

MOTHER: No. This was my vehicle.

FEMALE DISPATCHER: What vehicle was stolen?

MOTHER: It is a `98 Pontiac Sunfire.

FEMALE DISPATCHER: OK. I have deputies on the way to you right now for that. but now, your 3-year-ol daughter is missing Caylee Anthony.

MOTHER: Yes. Caylee Marie Anthony.

FEMALE DISPATCHER: White female.

MOTHER: Yes, white female.

FEMALE DISPATCHER: 3-year-old. 8-9-2005 is her date of birth?

FEMALE DISPATCHER: And you last her a month ago?

MOTHER: Thirty-one days. It`s been 31 days.

FEMALE DISPATCHER: Who was her? Do you have a name?

MOTHER: Her name is Zenaida Fernandez Gonzalez.

FEMALE DISPATCHER: Who is that? baby sitter?

MOTHER: She`s been my nanny for about a year and a half, almost two years.

FEMALE DISPATCHER: Why are you calling now? Why didn`t you call 31 days ago?

MOTHER: I have been looking for her and have gone through other resources to try to find her which is stupid.

FEMALE DISPATCHER: OK. Can you give me the name of the nanny again like spell it out for me.

MOTHER: Zenaida. Z-E-N-A-I-D-A Fernandez Gonzalez. I think the officers are here.

FEMALE DISPATCHER: Hello?

FEMALE DISPATCHER: H9i. Can you tell me what`s going on a little bit?

MOTHER: I`m sorry?

FEMALE DISPATCHER: Can you tell me a little bit what`s going on?

MOTHER: My daughter has been missing for the last 31 days.

FEMALE DISPATCHER: And you know who has her?

MOTHER: I know who has her. I have tried to contact her. I actually received a phone call today now from a number that is no longer in service. I did get to speak to my daughter for about a moment, for about a minute.

(END VIDEOTAPE)

GRACE: Yes, to you, Mike Brooks, formerly with the FBI. Repeatedly Casey`s mother, the grandmother, keeps telling me that there was nothing wrong, that she was in touch with her daughter throughout those five months, that she was just out bonding with her daughter.

But that 911 call reveals a completely different story. The grandmother has been going on and on and on saying there was an old pizza in the car, and that`s what the dogs hit on, cadaver dogs, trained to hit on nothing but human remains.

And here we have her saying that day, it was the 14th, July 14th, she`s telling police, my car smells like there`s been a dead body in the car.

MIKE BROOKS, HLN LAW ENFORCEMENT ANALYST: Tell you what, Nancy, she has given a number of stories to both you, to headline prime news, to all different people. It doesn`t add up. Her daughter`s not being truthful.

You know, the other day, when I was on prime news, she was talking about another person that knows where she is. You know, she has make up so many stories. And Nancy also, you know, with the whole airport thing to shoot that down, you can also look on a manifest to find out if there`s an adult and a child, and also here in Atlanta they have almost 400 cameras in the Hartsfield International airport.

You know, and the whole thing with her mother, Casey on this 911 call. She contradicts herself, Nancy. She said, quote, "I actually received a phone call today from a number that`s no longer in service. I did get to speak with my daughter for about a moment, but for minute."

OK. She got a call today, but now the number`s no longer in service? That doesn`t make sense to me, Nancy.

GRACE: No. It makes no sense whatsoever. And Mike Brooks, having been a cop for as long as you have been, the very first thing police would do is try to track down that number that the number Casey said she received a call from and actually spoke to her little girl. They can determine, was it a cell phone, was it a land line, they can get the location immediately. For Pete`s sake, you can get that off Yahoo! For Pete`s sake.

And now, we are hearing she has no idea where the woman has gone. Took police to the wrong location where the woman allegedly lived. And they have actually found, police found Zenaida Fernandez-Gonzalez. And she says, I have never met her in my life.

BROOKS: Exactly. She has been - she has not told one thing that hasn`t been a lie to police. And you know her mother, if her mother has information, too, Nancy, she can also be charged with obstruction of justice, if she has some information.

You know, this whole thing about the pizza, I don`t care if you`ve got pizza with sausage, pepperoni and limburger cheese on it, it`s not going to smell like decomposing flesh. I know that smell, and it`s a smell you never forget.

(COMMERCIAL BREAK)

GRACE: We`ve heard shocking 911 calls caught on tape. But as we have learned, those 911 calls serve another purpose, other than just alerting authorities. The calls themselves can be a critical investigative tool in solving the crime.

flutter1
Monkey Junky

« Reply #938 on: September 24, 2012, 04:02:48 PM »

Shirley Plesea was one of the few family members that I had any respect for. She will now be with Caylee forever.   an angelic monkey

A joyful heart is the health of the body, but a depressed spirit dries up the bones. Proverbs 17:22 NAB

We don`t know who the monsters are.  And as a parent, our job is to take care of our children. Ken Fries, Sheriff Allen County commenting on the death of Aliah
grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #939 on: September 24, 2012, 07:42:45 PM »

http://www.wesh.com/news/casey-anthony-extended-coverage/Casey-Anthony-s-grandmother-dies/-/13479888/16716816/-/nn3d9yz/-/index.html

Casey Anthony's grandmother dies
UPDATED 5:59 PM EDT Sep 24, 2012

Plesea lived in Mount Dora and became a key witness in the Caylee Anthony death investigation, although she did not testify during Casey Anthony's trial.

During the investigation in to her great granddaughter Caylee's death, Plesea made headlines when she speculated to law enforcement that whatever happened to the child could have been a result of the tensions between her daughter Cindy Anthony and Casey Anthony.

"I wonder if she hated Cindy," Plesea told investigators, "More than she loved Caylee."

No mention was made of when or if Plesea's funeral has been held or if Casey Anthony attended.
Read more...
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.