May 29, 2024, 03:44:56 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony-Justice Denied/Casey Free #15 5/17/12 - 10/5/12  (Read 443559 times)
Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #140 on: June 07, 2012, 07:57:55 PM »

http://www.examiner.com/article/casey-anthony-ordered-to-disclose-financial-resources-may-face-purjury-charges

June 7, 2012
Casey Anthony ordered to disclose financial resources: May face perjury charges
Rebekah Worsham
Crime & Justice Examiner

ORLANDO, FLORIDA--Despite declaring herself broke on her probation report, Casey Anthony has reportedly been shopping for real estate in an upscale area of Costa Rica. This indiscrepancy has raised the eyebrows of the judge assigned to oversee the upcoming civil case against the infamous Florida mother, leading to an order by the court to for Anthony to disclose any and all of her financial resources.
 ::snipping2::
In her monthly probation reports, Anthony has claimed that she is not able to work or attend school due to the barrage of death threats that she has received since her release from jail last August. Although Anthony was at one point undergoing counseling, her most recent probation reports indicate that she is no longer participating in therapy as she feels the sessions are "unnecessary".

Anthony's reported lack of income caught the attention of attorney's representing Zenaida Fernandez-Gonzalez in her suit against Anthony after they were made aware of Anthony's recent quest to purchase real estate in Costa Rica.

If Anthony is found to have lied about her financial resources, not only could she face additional civil ramifications, she could face criminal charges for perjury, particularly on charges of lying to her probation officer.

Casey lie? Why would that surprise anyone. That's all that comes out of her mouth. 

GOD BLESS AMERICA
labubske
Monkey Junky

« Reply #141 on: June 07, 2012, 08:16:58 PM »

Really sad . Our news hasn't picked up on 6 dead yet. All sites are still showing 4 and only WFTV has the CA connection in the story.

Such a tragedy...I did read somewhere else that the owner that had it when he flew Casey out after she was released...sold it recently. 

"It is easy to dodge our responsibilities, but we cannot dodge the consequences of dodging our responsibilities." Sir Josiah Stamp

“I don't have anything to gain. It's not going to save my daughter's life. But it could save your daughter's life.”  ~Mark Lunsford
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #142 on: June 07, 2012, 08:32:23 PM »

Wow... This is flat out crazy...

http://www.kansascity.com/2012/06/07/3647543/members-of-kansas-bramlage-family.html

Posted on Thu, Jun. 07, 2012 06:52 PM
6 members of Kansas Bramlage family killed in Florida plane crash

LAKE WALES, FLA. -- Six members of the prominent Bramlage family of Kansas died today when their small plane crashed in a swampy area of central Florida.

The Polk County Sheriff's office said 45-year-old Ronald Bramlage was piloting the aircraft headed from the Bahamas to Junction City, Kan. It had stopped for customs in Fort Pierce, Fla., and had taken off a half-hour before the accident.

Also killed was Bramlage’s wife, Becky, and their four children.

Ron Bramlage is the grandson of the late Fred Bramlage, the namesake of Bramlage Coliseum on the Kansas State University campus in Manhattan. The elder Bramlage made the principal donation for the construction of the the arena, which is home to the K-State basketball teams. It was built for $17.2 million and opened in 1988.

Ron Bramlage was the owner of Roadside Ventures LLC in Junction City. Becky Bramlage was the president of the Junction City school board, according to The Wichita Eagle.
Edit to snip article.  (copyright)  MB

« Last Edit: June 07, 2012, 08:50:50 PM by MuffyBee » Logged
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #143 on: June 07, 2012, 08:36:59 PM »

This makes me sick to my stomach. Peace be with their family and loved ones. God rest their souls.
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #144 on: June 07, 2012, 08:43:18 PM »

http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:MTk347mjRoAJ:www.kathrynsreport.com/%3Fm%3D1+ron+bramlage+bought+plane+casey+anthony+flew&cd=2&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us&m=1

Pictures of beautiful family at link...
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #145 on: June 07, 2012, 08:46:04 PM »

Updated: 6:24 p.m. Thursday, June 7, 2012

The plane is the exact same one that Casey Anthony was in the night she took off from Orlando. It was owned by Anthony’s former attorney, Todd Macoluso. WFTV learned he might have sold it earlier this year.

http://www.palmbeachpost.com/news/news/local/fatal-plane-crash-reported-polk-county/nPNxs/
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #146 on: June 07, 2012, 08:49:16 PM »

http://usnews.msnbc.msn.com/_news/2012/06/07/12107828-kansas-family-of-6-dead-after-plane-crashes-in-florida-swamp?lite
Edit to add article date.  MB June 7, 2012
Snipped:
The plane had been owned by Casey Anthony's former attorney, Todd Macoluso, and is the same one that was used the night she was released from jail after her trial, the The Palm Beach Post reported. Macoluso may have sold the plane earlier this year, the Post said.
« Last Edit: June 07, 2012, 08:51:55 PM by MuffyBee » Logged
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #147 on: June 07, 2012, 08:50:29 PM »

Jinx Northern Rose! I've missed you!
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #148 on: June 07, 2012, 08:52:01 PM »

H Muffu!  I'm sorry for posting the whole article. It read as an I ituary so I didn't snip it. My apologies.
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #149 on: June 07, 2012, 08:54:34 PM »

God help me, but upon hearing about the plane crashing, my first thoughts were, why this nice beautiful family and not Casey? Does this make me evil? Can't help it...that is my honest feeling...Casey will never be a good person and will never contribute a thing to society...

I do hope that she has to divulge her finances..however, her attorneys or others have probably arranged things so that we will never know...she will never have a happy life...no matter how much blood money she may acquire...

Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #150 on: June 07, 2012, 08:56:30 PM »

Considering how much money the Bramlage family comes from - old money generations & generations - I can only wo dee if this is the beginning of the end of those that aided & abetted CMA's freedom... The Bramlage family tree & affiliates have the power & the means to thoroughly investigate Macaluso. If he didn't keep up with his air raft but sold as if he did, and considering the plane started falling apart midair, I can only wonder if he could be held even partly responsible...
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #151 on: June 07, 2012, 08:58:01 PM »

Hi Titch!    It's good to see you

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #152 on: June 07, 2012, 08:58:10 PM »

Jinx Northern Rose! I've missed you!

Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #153 on: June 07, 2012, 09:09:47 PM »

God help me, but upon hearing about the plane crashing, my first thoughts were, why this nice beautiful family and not Casey? Does this make me evil? Can't help it...that is my honest feeling...Casey will never be a good person and will never contribute a thing to society...

I do hope that she has to divulge her finances..however, her attorneys or others have probably arranged things so that we will never know...she will never have a happy life...no matter how much blood money she may acquire...

I thought the same think Cookie.

GOD BLESS AMERICA
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #154 on: June 07, 2012, 09:10:30 PM »

Hi Titch!    It's good to see you

Good to see you too! I can see some things just never change ... You're always cleaning up after me with my careless mistakes!  Hey, I just noticed I spelled your name wrong a couple posts back. Goodness I'm sorry! As much as I miss everyone, I absolutely hate these things that bring us all together. As a matter of fact, I hate that everytime I say "absolutely" it reminds me of the skank! Heaven help us all.

Now, where can I find flight & service records on that plane? Does California have their own FAA through the Stare level, or is it only in Washington DC? Maybe some emails to CA govt entities are in order?
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #155 on: June 07, 2012, 09:15:19 PM »

Considering how much money the Bramlage family comes from - old money generations & generations - I can only wo dee if this is the beginning of the end of those that aided & abetted CMA's freedom... The Bramlage family tree & affiliates have the power & the means to thoroughly investigate Macaluso. If he didn't keep up with his air raft but sold as if he did, and considering the plane started falling apart midair, I can only wonder if he could be held even partly responsible...

Thought that too!

GE...thx...great minds think alike.

KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #156 on: June 07, 2012, 09:28:50 PM »

This says that 5 bodies have been found and one child's body is still missing.  It also said that this area isn't accessible by car.  It brings to mind the crash of the Valujet crash.

These are my opinions and subject to change.
Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #157 on: June 07, 2012, 09:29:18 PM »

I thought the same thing Cookie.

Self edit

GOD BLESS AMERICA
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #158 on: June 07, 2012, 09:46:01 PM »

This says that 5 bodies have been found and one child's body is still missing.  It also said that this area isn't accessible by car.  It brings to mind the crash of the Valujet crash.

Hate hate hate

Child missing in a swampy area...

Caylee hidden in a swampy area...

I wouldn't be surprised if CMA has 3 sixes hidden in her head! Seems like everything and everybody that she's touched becomes cursed.

Hopefully, God willing, the missing Bramlage child is found MUCH sooner than it took to find Caylee! & please dear Lord, if a cop gets a call to go check something out in that area, please guide them TO TAKE IT SERIOUSLY & INVESTIGATE THOROUGHLY!
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #159 on: June 07, 2012, 09:46:07 PM »

http://usnews.msnbc.msn.com/_news/2012/06/07/12107828-kansas-family-of-6-dead-after-plane-crashes-in-florida-swamp
Kansas family of 6 dead after plane crashes in Florida swamp
Posted 6 hours ago, June 7, 2012

http://flightaware.com/live/flight/N950KA

On left is Todd Macoluso's plane back when Casey was released. Tail numbers are the same in the tragedy image on right.

I joined flightaware back then and got email updates on flights for this aircraft. Had not had any alerts for a long time until they left on May 31 for Treasure Cay airport.

Got an email at 11 AM today:

N950KA has just filed a flight plan.  It is scheduled to depart from St Lucie County Intl (KFPR) at 11:30AM EDT heading for Freeman Field (3JC) for an estimated arrival at 03:18PM CDT.

Expected route: 3JC

For more information visit http://flightaware.com/live/flight/N950KA

The flight plan is at the flightaware site above.

It's just so sad and sadder to have Casey's name associated with this family's tragedy.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.