March 28, 2024, 07:11:38 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony-Justice Denied/Casey Free #15 5/17/12 - 10/5/12  (Read 440050 times)
alagary
Monkey Junky

« Reply #940 on: September 25, 2012, 11:13:10 AM »

9/24/12  Casey Anthony's attorneys ask for change in venue for civil case

" In the court motion WFTV obtained Thursday night, Anthony's attorneys claim she can't get a fair trial in Orange County, and that Gonzalez's legal team admitted that on television"
http://www.wftv.com/news/news/local/casey-anthonys-attorneys-ask-change-venue-civil-ca/nSKt7/
numbersgirl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #941 on: September 27, 2012, 02:54:22 PM »

Here's a link to Mrs. Plesea's obit in the Warren Tribune Chronicle.  Little Caylee is mentioned.   an angelic monkey

http://www.tribtoday.com/page/content.detail/id/577114/Shirley-M--Plesea-1927-2012.html?nav=5022
flutter1
Monkey Junky

« Reply #942 on: September 27, 2012, 03:08:15 PM »

Here's a link to Mrs. Plesea's obit in the Warren Tribune Chronicle.  Little Caylee is mentioned.   an angelic monkey

http://www.tribtoday.com/page/content.detail/id/577114/Shirley-M--Plesea-1927-2012.html?nav=5022

Certainly a resemblance to Cyndy in that picture.  I know this may be a little nitpicking, but does anyone else find it strange that Shirley's mother (Velma Lucille Giddings) is mentioned along with others as proceeding her in death, but not her father?  Surely he must be deceased by now.  Maybe his whereabouts are/were unknown.  Just an observation of an old obit writer.   an angelic monkey

A joyful heart is the health of the body, but a depressed spirit dries up the bones. Proverbs 17:22 NAB

We don`t know who the monsters are.  And as a parent, our job is to take care of our children. Ken Fries, Sheriff Allen County commenting on the death of Aliah
numbersgirl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #943 on: September 27, 2012, 03:17:17 PM »

I agree,  flutter 1.......that is odd.  Maybe it's just an oversight in the exchange of information between Florida and Ohio?
Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #944 on: September 27, 2012, 04:16:10 PM »

Certainly a resemblance to Cyndy in that picture.  I know this may be a little nitpicking, but does anyone else find it strange that Shirley's mother (Velma Lucille Giddings) is mentioned along with others as proceeding her in death, but not her father?  Surely he must be deceased by now.  Maybe his whereabouts are/were unknown.  Just an observation of an old obit writer.   an angelic monkey
Maybe he wasot of her life at an early age.  Just speculation.

Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #945 on: September 27, 2012, 04:16:37 PM »

Maybe he was out of her life at an early age.  Just speculation.
self-edit

Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #946 on: September 28, 2012, 04:02:31 AM »

Shirley Plesea was one of the few family members that I had any respect for. She will now be with Caylee forever.   an angelic monkey

I feel the same and now Caylee will have someone with her that "undertstands" what happened to her.

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

God watch over our children and keep them safe.

« Reply #947 on: September 29, 2012, 08:43:25 AM »

http://www.kpho.com/story/19609341/casey-anthony-has-moved-out-of-florida

Casey Anthony has moved out of Florida
Posted: Sep 21, 2012 5:37 PM CDT Updated: Sep 21, 2012 8:20 PM CDT

::snipping2::
She has relocated. She no longer has to live with the same security precautions that surrounded her," Greene said. "The hate mail has subsided a lot. She's doing better."

Anthony, her attorney says, has more freedom now that her probation has ended, but she continues to live out of the public eye because of the vitriol leveled towards her and her criminal defense team after her acquittal on murder charges in July of last year.

"Casey is surprised and hurt by the intensity of the hatred directed towards her," said Greene.

"None of the people who have profited from her case, the TV pundits and others, none of them have been looking for the truth. They're all dwelling on the scandal."

Greene also strongly refuted an internet article published this week that Anthony is currently in New York City finalizing a book deal and meeting with a CNN host to discuss on on-air interview.

"Absolutely untrue," Greene said.
CBS 5 has also learned a hearing scheduled for next week in that civil case has been moved to Oct. 4.

Anthony wants to preclude Gonzalez's attorneys from mentioning any aspect of the criminal trial in the upcoming civil trial.

Anthony's lawyer says he plans to file between five and 10 new "motions in limine" in the coming weeks in an attempt to limit the amount of evidence that can be introduced in the upcoming trial.

On Friday, Anthony's defense filed a motion asking the judge to bar any reference to the criminal investigations within which she was involved. [Click here to read the full motion (PDF)]

Judge Lisa Munyon has already limited the scope of how Gonzalez's attorneys can proceed with their case.

The trial will hinge on a statement Anthony made to her mother Cindy while incarcerated in the Orange County Jail on July 25, 2008. Anthony stated, "When they went and interviewed that girl down in Kissimmee, they never showed me a picture of her…"
Anthony's criminal team is appealing the four counts of lying to law enforcement she was convicted of last July.

A representative with the 5th Circuit Court of Appeals in Daytona Beach, FL, has said a judicial panel could decide on that appeal before the end of the year.

I wonder if she has moved back to Ohio, close to where I live?  She still has family here.  Or if she went South of the Border as mentioned by Bozo.  I would love to run into her and  be glad to remind her how much she is hated!

God has FINAL Judgement!<br />
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #948 on: September 29, 2012, 08:45:42 AM »

OMG.  How sad.  To think she had to live her dying days, knowing what her granddauther was.  I wish she could have testified in the trail. I believe her testimony would have been helpful.  RIP.

Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #949 on: September 29, 2012, 08:47:37 AM »

RIP --- poor lady.   [ Am glad Caylee was mentioned in her obituary ] ...

And to think she's enjoying her granddaughter again, forever.  She's safe now and sure she is also with our beloved Monkeys with them.

melisb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #950 on: September 29, 2012, 10:48:40 AM »

"Casey is surprised and hurt by the intensity of the hatred directed towards her,"  said Greene.

This sentence has made my day even better!!!!!  What would make my year would be for people to find out where Slore is living right now and wear Casey masks for Halloween, ring the door bell and carry laundry bags for candy with duct tape all over them.  Oh, how bout add a "Bring Caylee home" t-shirt!!!!!!  OMG!  I would give my 2nd right arm for this, lol, and I def would travel with a group to her home and do this!
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #951 on: September 29, 2012, 02:57:17 PM »

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Western Observr
Monkey Junky

« Reply #952 on: September 29, 2012, 07:24:14 PM »

OMG.  How sad.  To think she had to live her dying days, knowing what her granddauther was.  I wish she could have testified in the trail. I believe her testimony would have been helpful.  RIP.

If you notice, Shirley died on Sept 6th. They didn't publish her obituary for almost 3 weeks,so no visitation, no memorial was announced publicly.... On Sept 7th Dan Plesea gave a tabloid an interview that said
Shirley was terminally ill ( she had died the day before) and Casey was hoping to be able to come to "pay her last respects".   So there was some subterfuge there- I think they were really all at Shirley's home in Mt Dora, and Casey came there.....meanwhile they had alerted the press to expect her at Hopespring drive, so if any protestors showed up it would be to that house.
Still covering for Casey, even using a dead woman to do it.   
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #953 on: September 29, 2012, 08:25:15 PM »

::justice2NJ::well we all know Cindy was in control of that!
Wonder how Rick and the rest of the family handled being in the same  house with kc and Cindy! I'm sure they hadn't been in contact with Cindy until Shirley's death!

Loca
flutter1
Monkey Junky

« Reply #954 on: September 30, 2012, 10:29:35 AM »

Yep, Western *******, typical Anthony duck and cover.  Cindy has to be in control and make sure that everything is done to protect the family image.  And, yes, loca, I would have loved to be a fly on the wall to see Cindy and Rick in the same room.  I am sure it was tense, at best. 

I wonder if Shirley's illness was the reason she was not called to testify in the trial.  I can't remember if her testimony had been barred by Blevins or not.   

Sorry, my emoticons are running rampant today!

A joyful heart is the health of the body, but a depressed spirit dries up the bones. Proverbs 17:22 NAB

We don`t know who the monsters are.  And as a parent, our job is to take care of our children. Ken Fries, Sheriff Allen County commenting on the death of Aliah
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #955 on: September 30, 2012, 09:14:00 PM »

Shirley's husband Alex is the only connection Cindy has with rick and the rest
Once he passes on the link will be broken between Cindy, rick Gary and other siblings connection with Cindy.
I kinda wonder if the others are normal! I think the Anthony's are all 5150 material
Just saying!

Loca
flutter1
Monkey Junky

« Reply #956 on: October 01, 2012, 09:19:23 AM »

Shirley's husband Alex is the only connection Cindy has with rick and the rest
Once he passes on the link will be broken between Cindy, rick Gary and other siblings connection with Cindy.
I kinda wonder if the others are normal! I think the Anthony's are all 5150 material
Just saying!

I don't remember hearing anything from Gary during the whole debacle.  What I heard from Rick made him seem like a rational man.  Cindy is just plain evil and wicked.  Could that be from a mental illness?  Maybe, but she passed it down to her daughter, that's for sure.

loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #957 on: October 01, 2012, 08:35:46 PM »

::MonkeyBike::I do think Ciindy has some sort of personality disorder which went to kc at full speed even before the unbiblical cord was cut on her!
I think Shirley was normal

Loca
grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #958 on: October 01, 2012, 10:37:03 PM »

Two-page article

http://www.ocala.com/article/20121001/WIRE/121009967?p=1&tc=pg

Fla. laws aimed at protecting kids go into effect
Published: Monday, October 1, 2012 at 5:05 p.m.
Last Modified: Monday, October 1, 2012 at 5:05 p.m.

A second new law will increase the maximum penalty for knowingly making a false or misleading statement to police about a missing child, such as Caylee, from a year in jail to five years in prison.

Caylee's mother, Casey Anthony, was acquitted of murder but convicted on four counts of lying to investigators. The toddler wasn't reported missing until 31 days after she vanished in 2008.

Casey Anthony received the maximum sentence of four years but finished it while awaiting trial on the murder charge. She could have received up to 20 years in prison if the new law had been in effect at that time.

Lawmakers opted to toughen the sentence rather than impose deadlines for reporting missing children. Law enforcement officials said that approach, which sponsors had dubbed "Caylee's Law," could have been confusing and counterproductive. The new law purposely does not use Caylee's name.
cadillac
Monkey Junky

« Reply #959 on: October 02, 2012, 08:49:03 AM »

With respect to Caylee's Law, and I truly mean respect, the law refers to children who aren't reported missing.  Casey knew she wasn't missing, because she wasn't missing.  Casey knew where she was the whole time.  She was just biding time until someone (Sindy) forced her hand to tell a fabricated story (lie) about where the baby was.

Makes me angry all over again...sick witch.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.