April 24, 2024, 09:23:23 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: "Obama is Betraying America!..."  (Read 1248 times)
WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« on: February 06, 2012, 12:34:33 PM »

"Obama is Betraying America! Dick Morris TV: Lunch Alert!"

watch video here - http://www.dickmorris.com/blog/obama-is-betraying-america-dick-morris-tv-lunch-alert/#hannity

'International Criminal Court' - power to prosecute violators of genocide, going to war without the approval of the UN...Hillary negotiating

'LOST Treaty' - All countries give all of their royalties for offshore gas and oil drilling to committee that decides who gets it!  Drill your own oil and gas.  Also must give away technology.  Where are the jobs?

'Small Arms Control' - Small arms around the globe not going to Ethiopia due to Joe your neighbor...but by big global business.   Circumvent Congress.

'Rights of Children' - Meant to fight child trafficking.  Also deals with disciple and religious instruction.  We don't need this in the US.

All my posts are just my humble opinions.  Please take with a grain of salt.  Smile

It doesn't do any good to hate anyone,
they'll end up in your family anyway...
WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1 on: February 06, 2012, 12:36:45 PM »

The drilling ban sounds like we have to wait until the international taxes start...

Any chance China will pay royalties for the oil they're drilling in Gulf of Mexico, just a few miles off our beaches?  China doesn't want to pay for the EU's carbon trading tax scheme.

All my posts are just my humble opinions.  Please take with a grain of salt.  Smile

It doesn't do any good to hate anyone,
they'll end up in your family anyway...
Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.