April 19, 2024, 12:10:33 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Karla Villagra-Garzon, 33yrs Missing Since 2/24/14 from Elizabeth, NJ  (Read 5947 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« on: March 05, 2014, 06:07:46 PM »

http://www.nj.com/union/index.ssf/2014/03/elizabeth_mother_missing_police_seek_publics_help.html

Elizabeth mother missing, police seek public's help

By Tom Haydon/The Star-Ledger
Follow on Twitter
on March 04, 2014 at 5:57 PM, updated March 05, 2014 at 10:40 AM

ELIZABETH — Police are asking for the public's help in finding a city woman who has been missing since late last month.

Karla Villagra-Garzon, 33, was last seen about 10:30 p.m. on Feb. 24.

The mother of a two-year-old, Villagra-Garzon reportedly left her home on the 80 block of East Jersey Street and was walking to a Walgreens store at 600 Newark Ave., police said.

Authorities said she was believed to have been wearing a brown jacket, blue jeans and black rain boots.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1 on: March 05, 2014, 06:10:57 PM »

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2 on: March 05, 2014, 06:21:26 PM »

https://www.facebook.com/Letsfindkarlavillagra

Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« Reply #3 on: March 20, 2014, 08:41:24 AM »

33 Year Old Karla Villagra-Garzon Missing Since 2/24/14 in Elizabeth, NJ (Update: Karla Villagra-Garzon Found Dead, Husband Charged With Murder)

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2014/03/07/33-year-old-karla-villagra-garzon-missing-since-22414-in-elizabeth-nj/

UPDATE I: Missing Elizabeth, N.J. Mom Karla Villagra-Garzon Found Dead Husband Charged With Murder.

The body of  Karla Villagra-Garzon was discovered inside a vacant brick building in Chatham Township Tuesday night. As I speculated above, the story of missing 33 year old Karla Villagra-Garzon never made much sense the way described by her husband, Abayuba Garzon. No man in his right mind would allow their 33 year old wife to walk to a drug store at 10:30 pm in Elizabeth, NJ to get medicine for their child. Abayuba Garzon then did not report her missing until the next morning. Sorry, but this one was a no-brainer and pointed to the husband from the outset. As previously stated, “One might want to ask when was the last time she was seen by anyone else not named Abayuba Garzon.” Why? Because he was the one who committed the crime.
Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« Reply #4 on: March 20, 2014, 08:43:01 AM »

Missing Elizabeth, N.J. Mom Found Slain; Husband Charged With Murder

http://newyork.cbslocal.com/2014/03/19/missing-elizabeth-n-j-mom-found-slain-husband-charged-with-murder/

A mother from Elizabeth, N.J. has been found dead more than three weeks after she was reported missing, and her husband has been charged with her murder.

Karla Villagra-Garzon, 32, was found by police late Tuesday in a vacant home on Southern Boulevard in Chatham Township, Morris County – about 20 miles from Elizabeth, Union County prosecutors said.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #5 on: March 20, 2014, 08:54:45 AM »

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2014/03/20/body-missing-new-jersey-mom-found-husband-charged-with-murder/

Body of missing New Jersey mom found; husband charged with murder

Published March 20, 2014
FoxNews.com

The body of a New Jersey mother who vanished last month, after it was believed she left her home to buy medicine for her sick child, was discovered Wednesday and her husband charged in her murder, The Star-Ledger reported.

Karla Villagra-Garzon's body was found in an empty home in nearby Chatham Township, which is northwest of her home in Elizabeth. An autopsy determined that the cause of her death was from asphyxiation and blunt-force trauma, the report said. She disappeared on Feb. 23.

Villagra-Garzon's husband, Abayuba Rivas, 39, was charged with murder and other offenses, the paper reported. Rivas had been in custody for more than a week on other charges, including endangering a child. He also allegedly lied to police, the report said

Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #6 on: March 20, 2014, 09:26:51 AM »

Can't believe I missed this..sorry.

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #7 on: March 20, 2014, 09:26:52 AM »

33 Year Old Karla Villagra-Garzon Missing Since 2/24/14 in Elizabeth, NJ (Update: Karla Villagra-Garzon Found Dead, Husband Charged With Murder)

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2014/03/07/33-year-old-karla-villagra-garzon-missing-since-22414-in-elizabeth-nj/

UPDATE I: Missing Elizabeth, N.J. Mom Karla Villagra-Garzon Found Dead Husband Charged With Murder.

The body of  Karla Villagra-Garzon was discovered inside a vacant brick building in Chatham Township Tuesday night. As I speculated above, the story of missing 33 year old Karla Villagra-Garzon never made much sense the way described by her husband, Abayuba Garzon. No man in his right mind would allow their 33 year old wife to walk to a drug store at 10:30 pm in Elizabeth, NJ to get medicine for their child. Abayuba Garzon then did not report her missing until the next morning. Sorry, but this one was a no-brainer and pointed to the husband from the outset. As previously stated, “One might want to ask when was the last time she was seen by anyone else not named Abayuba Garzon.” Why? Because he was the one who committed the crime.

Very sad news to read another woman killed by her husband.     I'm grateful her body has been recovered and she can be laid to rest.  And of course, it's important too the evidence found will help bring justice.  I agree with you Red, Abayuba Garzon's story was very suspicious from the start. 

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.