March 29, 2024, 01:24:59 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kidnapped Samantha Koenig 18 yo missing 2/1/12, Anchorage, AK(Body Found)  (Read 258708 times)
cartfly
Monkey Junky

Thanks Brandi!

« Reply #140 on: February 22, 2012, 01:23:28 AM »

I have a tremendous amount of sympathy for Mr Koenig.  I am just not sure, at this point, if threats are the best way to go.  Not sure if the offer of help is wise either.  I hope I am not coming off as too critical, I just know that he has already been scammed by that sex-offender.  Not sure if someone with seriously bad intent is going to be affected by anything he says.  I just hope LE or the FBI actually know SOMETHING....
Something is going on it appears. (?) I just saw this posted on Sam's page:

Please Help Find Samantha Koenig.
We know you are waiting on baited breath for the announcement-be patient! Night all~

(Posted 2-22-12 12:15 AM Central time)

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Please-Help-Find-Samantha-Koenig/328733013838027

My angels on earth, the Shriners-every thing they do is for the children and they never ask for anything in return. What a concept.....
http://www.shrinershq.org/Hospitals/Main/
cartfly
Monkey Junky

Thanks Brandi!

« Reply #141 on: February 22, 2012, 01:49:47 AM »

Prayers for the safe return of Sam an angelic monkey

My angels on earth, the Shriners-every thing they do is for the children and they never ask for anything in return. What a concept.....
jamcakes
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #142 on: February 22, 2012, 07:38:39 AM »

http://www.thenewstribune.com/2012/02/21/2036019/anchorage-police-still-hopeful.html

Anchorage police still hopeful in search for missing barista

By CASEY GROVE; Anchorage Daily News
Published: 02/21/12 10:11 pm | Updated: 02/21/12 10:11 pm
0 Comments

Nearly three weeks since 18-year-old Samantha Koenig vanished,

::snipping2::

Meanwhile, a reward fund built on donations has swelled to at least $65,000, and a clock keeping track of how long Koenig has been missing continues to tick forward at a new website dedicated to her safe return.

Police Sgt. Slawomir Markiewicz said Tuesday that detectives trying to solve the mystery of Koenig's disappearance are putting in long hours, working late into the night and over weekends. They've talked to hundreds of people, followed up on more than 350 tips and conducted searches at various locations and on the Internet, Markiewicz said.

"It's a continuous effort," he said.

Police have not publicly identified any suspects, and no one has reported seeing Koenig since the night of Feb. 1.

It was just before 8 p.m. when a man wearing a dark, hooded sweatshirt and carrying a weapon walked up to the Common Grounds Espresso stand outside the Alaska Club at 630 E. Tudor Road, police said. Police say a surveillance video shows Koenig leave with the man on foot, and the pair walked west.

The man is "significanly taller" than the 5-foot-5, 140-pound Koenig, police said.

Markiewicz said Koenig appears to be scared in the video, which police have refused to release. Koenig's frightened demeanor and the man's actions, as seen in the video, indicate she was abducted, he said.

"There may be many theories that need to be talked about or examined ... I don't want to say which one is the strongest, which one is the weakest. We have to be open-minded," Markiewicz said.

There is no evidence to disprove the abduction theory, Markiewicz said. Despite statistics showing that an abduction victim's chances of survival decrease with time, the detectives also have found no reason to think Koenig is dead, he said.

"We haven't found any evidence that anything else happened to her, at this time," Markiewicz said. "I think the main thing here is that there is no evidence to contradict that."

Koenig's father, James, said he is still hopeful his daughter will return unharmed.

"I feel her in my heart. I know she's still alive. She's close. I just have to keep the hope and believe in what the police tell me, that they're doing everything they can," he said. "I'll never give up hope until I find her."

James Koenig has offered to give the reward money to anyone with solid information that brings his daughter home safely, and directed pleas to her abductor or abductors saying that they can have the cash if she is released.

"I have resources, good and bad, I do not want to unleash the bad, I do not wish ill against you or yours, but if this does not end soon, you leave me no choice," James Koenig wrote in a recent Facebook post.

Police, including Markiewicz, have warned against vigilante justice.

"We certainly don't want people to take matters into their own hands," Markiewicz said. "At this time, we don't believe we have reason to be concerned about somebody doing something improper."

Details about how to share information with Samantha Koenig's family are available at www.helpfindsamanthakoenig.com or on "Help Find Samantha Koenig" page on Facebook. Police ask that anyone with knowledge of her abduction or whereabouts call 786-2460.

Challapalca him!
akmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #143 on: February 22, 2012, 10:49:08 AM »

Cartfly, something I read somewhere made me think that Sam's story is going to be getting some more national attention and that is what is going to be announced.  Possibly NG again, or I know that people have been contacting John Walsh.

I will ALWAYS stand with the girls, Natalee and Caylee, forever.
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #144 on: February 22, 2012, 06:13:08 PM »

akmom - I've been following this case.  Thank you for all the information you have brought.

I hope there is a break soon.
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #145 on: February 22, 2012, 06:14:36 PM »

I remain concerned about Samantha's father.  I don't think that I've seen quite this clearly before that there is a delicate balance between what a parent might want to do or say, and maybe what they shouldn't??  I hope what I am saying is understandable.

James Koenig
    OK, SO PEOPLE KEEP ASKING ME, WHO IS SAMANTHA? I WILL TRY AND ANSWER THIS QUESTION TO THE BEST OF MY ABILITY. ON AUGUST 30TH 1993 I REALIZED WHAT IT WAS TO HAVE SOMEONE STEAL MY HEART, I WAS SO AFFRAID OF THE CRIB DEATH, SIDS, AND HER JUST NOT MAKING IT, FOR NO REASON OTHER THAN PUBLIC DR.S NEWS. SAMANTHA WAS AT MY SIDE IN A BASSENET DOWNSTAIRS, NEXT TO ME AS I SLEPT ON THE COUCH, FOR 6 MONTHS, SHE DID NOT LEAVE MY SIDE. SAMANTHA, HAD AND STILL DOES HAVE THE FUNNIEST EXPRESSIONS, AND "GIGGLE SNORTS" AS A BABY, AND THEN GREW INTO AN INFECTIOUS LAUGH, AT ANY GIVEN MOMENT, THAT COULD GET A SMILE OUT OF A ROCK. SAM HAS THE MOST INFECTIOUS PERSONALITY, MESMORIZING EYES, AND PURE, GENUINE HEART, THAT ANYONE THAT HAS A SECOND FOR HER TO BEFRIEND, UNDERSTANDS, HOW SHE IS CALLED ALL OF THE PEOPLE SHE COMES INTO CONTACT WITH, THEIR BEST FRIEND. I HAVE BEEN A SINGLE FATHER FOR 16 PLUS YEARS, THE ONLY WAY I COULD HAVE DONE THIS IS BECAUSE OF HER PURE HEART. MY DAUGHTER MADE ME WANT TO BE A BETTER PERSON, BUT NOT ONLY THAT, A BETTER DAD, WE ARE BEST FRIENDS, WE TALK AND SAY ANYTHING TO EACH OTHER, NO MATTER THE PAIN IT BRINGS, AND MOST OF ALL THE JOY AND LAUGHTER IT BRINGS. WHEN I SAY SAMANTHA IS MY HEART, I DO NOT SAY THAT WITH EASE OR UNCERTAINTY, I SAY THAT WITH CONFIDENCE, AND TRUTH. MY DAUGHTER, AS I, AND MOST THAT WILL READ THIS, HAVE HAD TRIALS IN OUR LIVES, HOWEVER, OUR RELATIONSHIP IS SO CLOSE, AND TRUSTING, THAT WE ARE ABLE TO COMMUCICATE WITH EACH OTHER WITH AN OPEN DOOR, OPEN ARM POLICY. SAMANTHA HAS BEEN THROUGH ENOUGH HARDSHIPS, AND I USE THAT LIGHTLY, IN HER LIFE, I JUST PRAY SHE IS AS RESILIALNT THROUGH THIS TRAGEDY WHEN SHE GETS HOME, AS SHE HAS BEEN IN THE PAST. SAMANTHA IS A STRONG, VIBRANT, CARING, HONEST, TRUSTING, GENUINE PERSON, THATS WHAT MAKES ME SO HEART BROKEN FOR WHAT WE ARE GOING THROUGH RIGHT NOW, BUT THE PROUDEST FATHER IN THE WORLD FOR THE PERSON AND YOUNG LADY SHE IS BECOMING. FOR THOSE OF YOU THAT KNOW HER, THIS IS NO NEW NEWS, FOR THOSE OF YOU YET TO MEET HER, YOU WILL SEE IT INSTANTLY, SHE IS MY HEART, MY SOUL, MY EVERYTHING. I WAS ASKED TO MAKE A STATEMENT OR WHATEVER YOU WANT TO CALL THIS FOR HER NEW WEBSITE, I THOUGHT AND SAID GIVE SOME TIME, I THOUGHT THIS WAS GOING TO BE TOUGH, TRUTHFULLY, AFTER THE FIRST WORDS, IT WAS EASY, BEACAUSE SAMANTHA IS WITH ME AND IS COMING HOME TO HER DADDY, AND WHAT I THOUGHT WOULD BE DIFFICULT TO SAY ABOUT HER, WAS AND IS ALWAYS IN MY HEART. WE SURROUND EACH OTHER, I FEEL HER, SHE FEELS ME, SHE KNOWS I WILL NOT STOP UNTIL SHE'S HOME WHERE SHE BELONGS. I DONT HAVE TO GIVE A PHYSICAL DISCRIPTION OF SAMANTHA, BECAUSE WHEN YOU MEET HER SOUL, YOU WILL RECOGNISE HER IMMEDIATELY. TO THOSE THAT HAVE HER AS A PRISONER, HAD HER AND PASSED HER ON, THAT KNOW OF HER TRAVELS IN THIS, PLEASE DO THE RIGHT THING, BEFORE ITS TOO LATE, FOR HER OR YOU, DO THE RIGHT THING, I HAVE SET UP EVERY POSSIBLE LINE OF COMMUNICATION TO HELP BOTH HER AND YOU, ANNONYMOUS OR OTHERWISE. I CAN HELP YOU, NO MATTER WHAT YOUR INVOLVEMENT, I WILL SET U FREE WITH WHAT EVER MONIES NEEDED TO GET YOU WHERE YOU NEED TO GO, JUST GET SAMANTHA BACK TO ME SAFELY, I CAN FIX ALIVE, NOTHING MORE, NOTHING LESS, SHE HAS BEEN HARMED, AND HURT FROM THE BEGINNING, I UNDERSTAND THAT, I CAN WORK WITH THAT, JUST LET MY HEART COME HOME. I HAVE RESOURCES, GOOD AND BAD, I DO NOT WANT TO UNLEASH THE BAD, I DO NOT WISH ILL WILL AGAINST YOU OR YOURS, BUT IF THIS DOES NOT END SOON, YOU LEAVE ME NO CHOICE. AND SERIOUSLY IM SCARED FOR YOU. THIS IS NOT A THREAT, BUT A PLEA, I DO NOT HAVE COPS SITTING IN MY HOUSE, THEY HAVE MY COMM'S BUGGED I'M SURE, I WILL GET A PREPAY CELL, WHATEVER IT TAKES WHATEVER U DIRECT ME TO DO, I WILL DO IT WITH HONESTY, AND INTEGRITY, TO HAVE MY DAUGHTER, SAMANTHA TESSLA KOENIG, BACK AT HOME, ALIVE AND FIXABLE AT LEAST. PLEASE!!! YOU HAVE NO IDEA THE PAIN YOU ARE CAUSING, IF THAT IS YOUR INTENTION, YOU SUCCEEDED, WITH GREAT PAIN. SHE IS NOT A PART OF THE "WHATEVER" "WHOEVER" DID TO YOU, SHE IS AN VICTIM OF CIRCUMSTANCE, NO RELATION TO ANYONE WHO WRONGED YOU, SHE IS NOT WHO YOU WANT, PERIOD. PLEASE DO NOT MAKE ME CONTINUE THIS SEARCH, I DO NOT WANT WHAT I AM BEING FORCED TO UNLEASH. PLEASE AGAIN, AND AGAIN, LET HER INTO A CAB, AND COME HOME, OR TO A HOSPITAL, SOMEWHERE ANYWHERE, OTHER THAN, CAPTIVE IN YOUR "CARE". SHE IS DEEPLY MISSED, AND WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN, I WILL ALWAYS BE COMING, UNTIL SHE IS RETURNED, I WILL BE COMING, LET HER COME HOME, FINISH YOUR VENGEANCE WITH THOSE THAT WRONGED YOU, BUT LET HER COME HOME. I WILL NOT PLEA AGAIN, I WILL HAVE TO TAKE OTHER MEASURES. PLEASE HEAR MY PLEA, GO ON WITH YOUR LIFE, I WILL STOP ONCE SHE IS HOME, YOU KNOW I'M CLOSE, MAYBE TOMORROW, I AM THERE. AGAIN, I DONT LIKE THREATS, THIS IS NOT A THREAT, THIS IS A FATHER, AS I'M SURE YOU MAY BE, PUT YOURSELF IN MY SHOES, WOULD YOU GIVE UP ON YOUR BABYGIRL? DIDN'T THINK SO. DO THE RIGHT THING. THANK YOU! JAMES KOENIG, SAMANTHA'S DADDY!!
    Share · 3 hours ago ·
        51 people like this.
            Megan Arnold This made me cry, your are the best dad anyone could ever ask for, I promise you that. It also enrages me because there is nothing I can do to bring your babygirl home to you right now. Nothing but prayers and love to you, Samantha, Ashley and all the friends and family. My profile picture will stay her and my candle will keep burning♥
            3 hours ago · 2
            Deanna Brown Those of us that have had the privilege of knowing you and Sam know more then anyone this little girl is your life! I hope and pray today is the day!! Your doing better then expected and we are all proud of you. We will bring her home!! Loves!!!!
            3 hours ago · 2
            Betty Lulani Peterson Stay strong James, Sam is a beautiful caring person, because of her Dad...you have always shown your heart when it came to her, anyone that knows you, knows that..and from the looks of it, everyone around the world are seeing that as well...you both are making mark on lives in ways neither of you are aware of....but trust me, hearts are crying, and praying endlessly until she is home with you...love you Jamesy..,,
            3 hours ago · 2
            Julie Luke This touched my heart ♥ I have never met you or your daughter, but you make me want to be a better person. I pray for you, your family and your daughter daily. Never stop, she knows how much you love her and by Gods grace she will come home!!!! Stay positive and strong, you are an amazing man!!
            3 hours ago · 4
            Colleen Carnevale this touched my heart so much this is how i feel about my daughters one is 23 and one is 19 i pray she is found and is safe .. My thoughts and prayers are with you and samantha.. never give up hope she will be found safe
            3 hours ago
            Carolyn Valdez Stay strong, James. You are a wonderfulman and a Amazing father. May God's arms continuely wrap around Sam and your family! We will bring her home!!
            3 hours ago · 2
            Leslie Kobbe Samantha is one lucky girl to have been raised with such a fun loving dad. I pray who ever has her sends her home soon. Hang n there James n stay strong ♥
            3 hours ago · 1
            James Koenig I WILL BE THE FIRST TO ADMIT, I AM AN AXXXXE, BUT SAMANTHA HAS MADE "ME" A BETTER PERSON, LONG BEFORE THIS SHIT HAPPENED. I DO NOT WEAR THE "BEST DAD" OF THE YEAR AWARD, IRREGUARDLESS, I WILL WEAR THE BADGE OF, YOU XXXXX WITH THE WRONG KID, AND THE DAD THAT HAS THE RESOURCES, THE WORST OF PEOPLE HAVE NO IDEA OF "FEAR" ITS COMING, GIVE HER BACK, I AM AGAINST A WALL WITH LITTLE TO NO OTHER CHOICE. THAT IS IT!!!
            3 hours ago · 19
            David Christiansen I have your back Jim regardless. I cant go on much longer like this.
            3 hours ago · 1
            James Koenig u stay strong, until i say different
            3 hours ago · 3
            James Koenig we'll drink mountain dew and go ape shit on these mother f#$#ers
            3 hours ago · 12
            Michelle Jaime Zanotti Wow that was a powerful read. We are still praying for u in Nm. Keep up your strength .....i have no clue how u are. I'm so sad for u.
            3 hours ago
            David Christiansen I'm on standby.
            3 hours ago · 1
            Alise Hover-Evans Mr. Koenig,you are amazing father!!!Stay postive ans strong!!♥Prayers are with you all!♥
            3 hours ago · 1
            James Koenig michelle send me some xmas sauce, so i can show sam true chile from NM, better yet bring it up, and meet her if u can. thanks for all the support.
            3 hours ago · 3
            James Koenig we r bringing her home, i just need to get more agressive, cant wait on local pd
James Koenig
btw, i shoot at the door b4 i answer it, so please do not come to my door. unless u call first tyvm, love james.
Share · 2 hours ago ·  ::snipping2::
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000489952656&sk=wall
Edit - remove profanity.  MB

I share your concerns akmom.
cartfly
Monkey Junky

Thanks Brandi!

« Reply #146 on: February 22, 2012, 11:36:14 PM »

Cartfly, something I read somewhere made me think that Sam's story is going to be getting some more national attention and that is what is going to be announced.  Possibly NG again, or I know that people have been contacting John Walsh.
Thanks AKMom. The way the FB posted read it sounded like they had breaking news but you are right it turned out to be about an event for Sam and the new media attention.

akmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #147 on: February 23, 2012, 12:22:48 PM »

I found some more info on why SeekingtheLost deleted Sam's page Edit to add link per akmom MB 
http://www.facebook.com/seeking.thelost.news
I am not in any way implying that anyone is doing anything wrong.  I know we have been worried on cases in the past about large sums of money is raised and there is no real accountability.
            Seeking TheLost ‎Stacey Peck: Thank you for your comment. I often endure a lot of abuse while administrating the pages, with the last most unfortunate case being the Samantha Koenig page where her father was demanding I allow all posts to the page to show and that I not delete anything.

When I make the pages for high profile cases, the content people try to post is often unsuitable and disturbing so I do not approve the posts.

When people notice their comment hasn't appeared, they become angry and send me horrible e-mails and/or post outrageous comments attacking me.

I also had the same problem with the Michelle Parker page and had to shut it down as well.

It's not worth sitting here trembling because of the what ungrateful family members and their friends are doing to undermine my efforts.

Reading your comment means more to me than you could ever understand and made me cry. Thank you so much.
            21 hours ago · Like · 1
            Sandy Smith If the people want to start something then they dont want to find their loved one too bad. You are doing a super job. Dont let anyone get to you.
            20 hours ago · Like · 2
            Ella Coursen you're doing an amazing job!!! keep up the great work!! xo
            20 hours ago · Like · 2
            Seeking TheLost ‎@Sandy: I found it interesting both above mentioned families are way into raising money. It appeared to me they were ticked off because I wouldn't solicit cash donations for them.
            20 hours ago · Like · 1
            Pat Flores Thank you do much for starting the page bout the girl from Oklahoma. What you are doing is truly wonderful.
            19 hours ago · Like · 1
« Last Edit: February 23, 2012, 06:49:09 PM by MuffyBee » Logged

akmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #148 on: February 23, 2012, 04:53:22 PM »

So sorry, Muffy, I should know better. Thank you akmom.  I've added it to your post.  
http://www.facebook.com/seeking.thelost.news

It is quite a ways down the page, not under any person's info it is under
SeekingtheLost where she explains how she administers so many pages.  Hope that is sufficient explanation on where to find it.
« Last Edit: February 23, 2012, 06:50:16 PM by MuffyBee » Logged

KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #149 on: February 23, 2012, 07:53:14 PM »

I'm so disappointed that each day passes with no news in this case. 

These are my opinions and subject to change.
akmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #150 on: February 23, 2012, 08:43:01 PM »

I wish that I didn't get the feeling that there is something more going on here.  I don't know what to think most of the time.....

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #151 on: February 23, 2012, 08:48:40 PM »

I wish that I didn't get the feeling that there is something more going on here.  I don't know what to think most of the time.....

BBM  I know what you mean. No photos from the video nor the video released. Not much information.   LE is keeping this one very close to the vest. 

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #152 on: February 24, 2012, 09:43:49 AM »

BBM  I know what you mean. No photos from the video nor the video released. Not much information.   LE is keeping this one very close to the vest. 

I've wondered the same.  Its almost like LE knows exactly who the perp is.  Maybe one of their own???

akmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #153 on: February 24, 2012, 12:33:25 PM »

Hmm, I had not thought about that possibility, Kitty Mom.  Sometimes, I too think they know who it is....BUT, if that is the case, why don't they do something??  If Sam is still alive, why not go in and get her?  If they are watching someone, I would think they would have an idea of where she is.  I have never understood why dogs were not initially brought in.  Snow would not necessarily have covered up the scent.  I am frustrated.

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #154 on: February 24, 2012, 01:40:51 PM »

Hmm, I had not thought about that possibility, Kitty Mom.  Sometimes, I too think they know who it is....BUT, if that is the case, why don't they do something??  If Sam is still alive, why not go in and get her?  If they are watching someone, I would think they would have an idea of where she is.  I have never understood why dogs were not initially brought in.  Snow would not necessarily have covered up the scent.  I am frustrated.

BBM
http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-504083_162-57371795-504083/father-of-missing-alaska-barista-samantha-koenig-increases-reward/
Detectives were working leads on Sunday, he said. But police lost valuable time early on. The coffee stand reported Koenig as missing around noon of the next day. By the time police suspected an abduction, snow had covered up tracks and scents, Parker said.

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
akmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #155 on: February 24, 2012, 01:58:48 PM »

Maybe we just don't have any really experienced tracking dogs in this state.  I just don't buy it that a good dog couldn't have done some tracking.  Another thing is the timing.  She called her dad before she got off.  Was she going to spend the night with the boyfriend?  Did the boyfriends just assume that she went home?  Were there calls made to her phone, which I believe was left at Common Grounds?  I am really surprised that neither man contacted the other about her whereabouts?????  Nagging questions that won't go away......

labubske
Monkey Junky

« Reply #156 on: February 24, 2012, 02:04:27 PM »

Maybe we just don't have any really experienced tracking dogs in this state.  I just don't buy it that a good dog couldn't have done some tracking.  Another thing is the timing.  She called her dad before she got off.  Was she going to spend the night with the boyfriend?  Did the boyfriends just assume that she went home?  Were there calls made to her phone, which I believe was left at Common Grounds?  I am really surprised that neither man contacted the other about her whereabouts?????  Nagging questions that won't go away......

Good questions.  I too want to know if the boyfriend called and told her that he was going to be late.  Isn't he used to talking to her after work?  Did he not find it odd that he hadn't heard from her?  Did he call the house phone (if there is one)?  It was the coffee stand employees or owners that actually reported foul play.  So, boyfriend wasn't concerned?  Or have we just not heard that part?

"It is easy to dodge our responsibilities, but we cannot dodge the consequences of dodging our responsibilities." Sir Josiah Stamp

“I don't have anything to gain. It's not going to save my daughter's life. But it could save your daughter's life.”  ~Mark Lunsford
labubske
Monkey Junky

« Reply #157 on: February 24, 2012, 02:06:16 PM »

Good questions.  I too want to know if the boyfriend called and told her that he was going to be late.  Isn't he used to talking to her after work?  Did he not find it odd that he hadn't heard from her?  Did he call the house phone (if there is one)?  It was the coffee stand employees or owners that actually reported foul play.  So, boyfriend wasn't concerned?  Or have we just not heard that part?

And has it been said who the boyfriend thought that she got a ride from since he was running late?  Did he not at least try to find out that she had made it home?  When she didn't answer after numerous attempts (if there were any) why didn't he drive to her home to make sure that she did make it home?  Maybe he did and I am not aware of it. 

"It is easy to dodge our responsibilities, but we cannot dodge the consequences of dodging our responsibilities." Sir Josiah Stamp

“I don't have anything to gain. It's not going to save my daughter's life. But it could save your daughter's life.”  ~Mark Lunsford
akmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #158 on: February 24, 2012, 02:36:52 PM »

We don't even know the boyfriend's last name

KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #159 on: February 24, 2012, 02:44:20 PM »

If I were living in this area, I'd be having fits.  There is an abductor on the loose and LE isn't saying anything.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.