April 26, 2024, 07:32:59 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kidnapped Samantha Koenig 18 yo missing 2/1/12, Anchorage, AK(Body Found)  (Read 260900 times)
akmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #160 on: February 24, 2012, 03:04:37 PM »

And that makes me go Hmmmmmm.......

I will ALWAYS stand with the girls, Natalee and Caylee, forever.
cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #161 on: February 24, 2012, 03:04:37 PM »

akmom,kittymom mention that it could be one of their own(LE),i am wondering
if LE is keeping info close to the vest bc the perp is a alaskan tribe member,seems
i read a couple of yrs ago, the tribal council/s,are still asserting their rights to govern
themselves as a separate nation,as the lower 48 tribes do,and is kind of a touchy
subject there,IDK just wondering why the LE are so tight on info

i found the vid and article, about the woman saying she saw the same man,with a
woman in a headlock,choke hold
 ::snipping2::
The martial arts teacher says she is inclined to help, because of something she claims she saw.

"I did witness the same gentleman and the gentleman had the girl in a choke hold walking down Tudor Road."
http://www.youralaskalink.com/news/Mom-Pleads-For-Koenigs-Return-138913524.html

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
akmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #162 on: February 24, 2012, 03:09:27 PM »

Nope, I don't think tribal membership has anything to do with it.  There is not that level of self-government in something like this.

I am still very curious if this is the same woman that came on the poofed FB page and talked about seeing this same thing.

cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #163 on: February 24, 2012, 03:13:45 PM »

TY,i know AK is a very big place,still seems you would have to have some help
in hidding someone though,and at the least someone knows something

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
BabsKats
Monkey Junky

« Reply #164 on: February 24, 2012, 03:25:36 PM »

I haven't seen anything posted regarding the Harley Davidson purse etc.  The father was quite anxious at the news conference and a bit rough around the edges with his language and the letter he posted seemed to incinuate he may have inside info.

Just wondering are there rival Motorcycle groups up there?   Could it be possible that dad has ties or perhaps even Sam with a group and a rival may have grabbed her in retaliation for something happening among them?   

Only a thought but there definitly seems something is behind all of this?
akmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #165 on: February 24, 2012, 03:42:00 PM »

Samantha used to work at a Harley Davidson dealer.  The report of that purse being the one she used that night later turned out to be incorrect.

Just found this about the Kickboxer woman, from ADN comments section

Yeah, I think we have to take anything she has said with a grain of salt. My impression is that she has made sure she is in the spotlight with this (in the pics with James at the vigil and on the video during his first press release). It seems to have been a way for her to try and get business for the Kickboxing place or something.. The admins on the FB site said she has been banned from posting anything there, and on the new website.

http://www.adn.com/2012/02/21/2329773/anchorage-police-still-hopeful.html#disqus_thread

http://www.adn.com/2012/02/21/2329773/anchorage-police-still-hopeful.html#disqus_thread

akmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #166 on: February 25, 2012, 12:23:17 PM »

So, when the SeekingtheLost FB page on Samantha was taken down, it was because the admin wouldn't allow rumor or fundraising posts.  She was pretty careful, but I didn't think overly controlling.  The family wanted all posts to be allowed without censure.
Yesterday, when some really hard questions were asked about why there was no communication between the Dad and the boyfriend when Samantha wasn't at the coffee shop and didn't show up at home, on the Please Help Find Samantha Koenig FB page
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Please-Help-Find-Samantha-Koenig/328733013838027
The discussion was shut down and hidden.  So, what gives?????  Why on the one FB page all posts were supposed to be seen, but yet on the only one still available they do not allow tough questions to be asked.  Doesn't make sense to me.....

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #167 on: February 26, 2012, 09:44:22 AM »

http://articles.ktuu.com/2012-02-25/reward-fund_31099493
"Samstock" Raises Money For Koenig's Reward Fund
by Abby Hancock | Channel 2 News
February 25, 2012

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
cartfly
Monkey Junky

Thanks Brandi!

« Reply #168 on: February 28, 2012, 01:14:30 AM »

::justice2NJ::
http://articles.ktuu.com/2012-02-25/reward-fund_31099493
"Samstock" Raises Money For Koenig's Reward Fund
by Abby Hancock | Channel 2 News
February 25, 2012
Here is a video also of the current boyfriend Duane at the Samstock:

http://www.ktuu.com/ktuu-samstock-raises-money-for-koenigs-reward-fund-20120225,0,6699637.story

My angels on earth, the Shriners-every thing they do is for the children and they never ask for anything in return. What a concept.....
http://www.shrinershq.org/Hospitals/Main/
cartfly
Monkey Junky

Thanks Brandi!

« Reply #169 on: February 28, 2012, 01:24:30 AM »

This is "Duane"(on the left) (confirmed from above "Samstock" video/ktuu):

My angels on earth, the Shriners-every thing they do is for the children and they never ask for anything in return. What a concept.....
http://www.shrinershq.org/Hospitals/Main/
cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #170 on: February 28, 2012, 03:20:59 PM »

what is the name  @ 2:24
sam i miss you your brother Dr._a_al.maybe a r/k/f,and g/s?

http://www.ktuu.com/ktuu-samstock-raises-money-for-koenigs-reward-fund-20120225,0,6699637.story

akmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #171 on: February 29, 2012, 01:23:57 PM »

Looked like Reasal to me, but I don't know.  I am being quiet on the case right now on purpose.  I am not comfortable with further explanation.  I am keeping a watch, though. 

akmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #172 on: February 29, 2012, 05:32:08 PM »

I did think the wording from the boyfriend on the video a little odd.  "She's with me every night".............

akmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #173 on: March 01, 2012, 12:25:17 AM »

Very hard for me to stop looking for answers in this case.  Found this post on the "official" Samantha Koenig Forum.

checkmatedrive

Let's get this done!

Great info about your relationship, but what about her?
« on: Today at 01:57:26 AM »
James,  Seriously, do you know things, or the police know things we don't?  Yes or no.

What was she into?  Pot, drugs, drinking, sex, parties?  Did she ever run away or steal?  Cocaine, Meth, ecstacy?  Or did she abstain from all vices, teach Sunday School and have friends of like mind?  Where is her mom?  Any siblings?  What places did she frequent?  Did she go out to the valley or down to Girdwood much?  Talkeetna?  Friends out there?  Was there anybody from your past out to get you?  How long did she work at this shop?  How did she do on other jobs?  Is she anxious?  Is she resourceful?  Is there anyone she would be contacting other than you?  Have the investigators hushed this type of info or is it just too personal to talk about?  How long will it take before too personal doesn't matter?  My guess is that they know where she is because people are not asking for information on her.  These questions would be so out there.  They never have been.  Just vague questions.  By the looks of how few visit this site I don't expect an answer.  I did talk to a person about a tip I heard.  It was nothing.  Still caring.  Still listening.  STill beleiving this girl is in Kansas enjoying her tornado.  I hope!!  Prayers.
« Last Edit: Today at 02:00:42 AM by checkmatedrive »
checkmatedrive
http://helpfindsamanthakoenig.com/Forum/index.php?topic=25.0

cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #174 on: March 01, 2012, 07:03:03 AM »

TY akmom

Missing Alaska barista: A Q&A with Anchorage police
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AIdNDsWg0s0&feature=related

cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #175 on: March 01, 2012, 07:20:29 AM »

Chris Bird,is the guy Samantha Koenig,filed the rso on

Chris Bird AKA Whyte Tyson not ruled in or out
http://helpfindsamanthakoenig.com/Forum/index.php?topic=19.msg39#msg39

his music is the typical gangsta style crap rap, JMO

whytetyson187's channel
http://www.youtube.com/user/whytetyson187?feature=watch

labubske
Monkey Junky

« Reply #176 on: March 01, 2012, 07:43:14 AM »

I did think the wording from the boyfriend on the video a little odd.  "She's with me every night".............

Yes, it is odd.  Is he sentimental enough to believe that her spirit (whether dead or alive) is there with him every night?  Or is she somewhere close to him physically...not accusing him just a thought.

"It is easy to dodge our responsibilities, but we cannot dodge the consequences of dodging our responsibilities." Sir Josiah Stamp

“I don't have anything to gain. It's not going to save my daughter's life. But it could save your daughter's life.”  ~Mark Lunsford
akmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #177 on: March 01, 2012, 12:05:25 PM »

mariamae

Re: Great info about your relationship, but what about her?
« Reply #1 on: Today at 01:03:11 AM »
I agree.  There is something not right about her personal information. We have all seen the photo of her wearing the marijuana leaf printed bandana and if you do a quick search of public record you can find she has records of leaving the scene of accidents, driving the wrong way on streets, unsafe lane changes, and speeding.  She has a criminal record of her own. Of course, none of this is a reason to be kidnapped but it does provide information about what sort of life she may have lead and in turn, her risks and the sort of people that may be involved in her life that could be suspects or could simply provide more information.
According to an ADN article, James has stated, "'I have resources, good and bad, I do not want to unleash the bad, I do not wish ill against you or yours, but if this does not end soon, you leave me no choice,' James Koenig wrote in a recent Facebook post."  To me, this indicates that James has some idea, I mean, after all you can't "unleash the bad" unless you know who you are unleashing it toward.  Its just very confusing.
I don't wish any ill will to this young woman, nor her family, but I feel a lot is being asked of the public without any respect toward the public that is providing as much help as they can. We aren't stupid.  We know something is not right.  At some point, the public will be discouraged and will not provide anymore help...financially or what not.

Print

Pages: [1]
« previous ne

Found this, this morning on the forum, in response to yesterday's post.
http://helpfindsamanthakoenig.com/Forum/index.php?topic=25.0

akmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #178 on: March 01, 2012, 12:20:33 PM »

Posted yesterday by James Koenig
    James Koenig
    I APOLOGIZE FOR NOT BEING AROUND, I WANT TO THANK EVERYONE FOR HELPING FIND SAMANTHA, AND HANDLING ALL THE EVENT STUFF TO PROVIDE SUPPORT FOR OUR FAMILY THROUGH THIS INVESTIGATION. I UNDERSTAND, AND HAVE READ, SOME VERY HURTFUL, AND UNNECESSARY COMMENTS, AND THOSE AGAIN, SHOULD BE KEPT TO ONES SELF, I DO NOT WANT TO HEAR FROM A 12 YEAR OLD BOY, THAT SAMANTHA IS "DEAD ALREADY" AND TO " BURY SOMETHING OF HERS ALREADY AND MOVE ON" OR THAT THESE FUNDRAISERS, I AM POCKETING EVERYTHING FOR PROFIT. I DO NOT BOTHER READING MOST NEGATIVE COMMENTS SAID, I TRY AND READ ALL THE POSITIVE SUPPORT COMMENTS, AND RESPOND, OR LIKE, AT LEAST, IF I DO NOT COMMENT OR LIKE EVERY COMMENT, KNOW I HAVE SEEN MOST OF THEM, UNFORTUNATELY, EVERY DAY THAT PASSES, GETS HARDER AND HARDER ON ME, I AM TRYING AND STILL KEEPING MY HOPE, AND YES, I AM NOT A RELIGIOUS MAN, BUT MY FAITH TOO. LET MY BABYGIRL COME HOME SAFE, AND UNHARMED, AT THE VERY LEAST, I AM PREPARED FOR ALMOST THE VERY WORST, NO PARENT CAN PREPARE FOR THE VERY WORST, AS I'VE SAID BEFORE, I CAN FIX "ALIVE" AND I BELIEVE I CAN STILL FEEL HER WITH ME. BACK TO THE NEGATIVE NANNY'S, OR WHAT EVER U WANT TO CALL THEM, I DO NOT WANT TO BASH PEOPLE, AND AGAIN, ANYONE THAT KNOWS ME, THAT IS THE FIRST THING I WOULD DO, FOR JENN, YOU THINK THE REWARD IS AT A HIGH ENOUGH AMOUNT, I AGREE, TO AN EXTENT, MY DAUGHTERS LIFE IS WORTH MORE THAN THIS WORLD HAS, OF ANY VALUE, TO ME. THE FACT YOU THINK I AM PUTTING ON FUND RAISERS TO FILL MY POCKETS, IS MORE THAN HURTFUL, IT IS DOWN RIGHT INHUMANE, AND OBVIOUSLY HEARTLESS. HAVE I USED MONEY TO KEEP MY HOUSE RUNNING, IE; ELECTRIC, PHONE, INTERNET, HEAT, THEN YES, I AM GUILTY, BUT I HAVE ALSO RECEIVED CONTRIBUTIONS FROM NUMEROUS PEOPLE, AND ORGANIZATIONS, STATING TO USE IT IN ANY MEANS I SEE FIT. WITH NO DOUBT, I AM NOT, NOR IS MY ABDUCTED, MISSING, KIDNAPPED, TERRORIZED, WHO KNOWS WHATS HAPPENING TO HER, "SAMANTHA" MY DAUGHTER IS GOING THROUGH, I THINK YOU GUYS ARE LOSING FOCUS, OR NEVER HAD IT TO BEGIN WITH, OF WHAT THIS COMMUNITY HAS COME TOGETHER TO DO, FOR ONE OF THEIRS. IN MY OBSERVATION, YOU 2 ARE OBVIOUSLY NOT A PART OF THIS COMMUNITY, AND COULD GIVE A SHIT ABOUT YOUR CHILDREN, WHETHER YOU HAVE THEM NOW, OR IN THE FUTURE. YOUR WORDS TEAR VERY DEEP, AND ARE VERY HURTFUL, HEAVEN FORBID, YOU HAVE A TRAGEDY IN YOUR LIFE EVEN CLOSE TO THIS MAGNITUDE, NO MATTER WHAT, I WOULD DO EVERYTHING IN MY POWER TO BE THERE FOR YOUR FAMILY, BUT MAYBE YOU GUYS HAVE THE INSTRUCTION MANUAL FOR THESE SITUATIONS, AND DON'T NEED THE COMMUNITY TO COME TOGETHER FOR YOU, ME ON THE OTHER HAND, AM DEEPLY THANKFUL, AND INDEBTED TO ALL THAT HAVE, AND CONTINUE TO HELP, AND IT IS NOT A FINANCIAL INDEBTNESS, RATHER, I OWE MY HEART AND GRATITUDE, AND MY EVERYTHING TO THE PEOPLE THAT ALREADY KNEW ME AND SAMANTHA, AND TO THOSE, ESPECIALLY, THAT HAVE PUT THEIR LIVES ON HOLD, AND CONTINUE TO DO SO, IN HELPING BRING SAMANTHA BACK TO ME, WHERE SHE BELONGS. I LOVE YOU ALL, EVEN THE NEGATIVE HATERS, IF THIS WERE TO HAPPEN TO YOU AS I'VE SAID BEFORE, "I WILL BE THERE FOR YOU" EVEN THOSE THAT DID THIS. NO CHILD SHOULD EVER HAVE TO GO THROUGH THIS, NOT EVEN KNOWING WHAT THIS IS, UNTIL WE GET SAMANTHA BACK HOME. I JUST ASK THIS AGAIN, IF YOU ARE NOT HERE TO HELP, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, GO ABOUT YOUR LIFE, AND LIVE, LOVE, AND BE FORTUNATE, NOT A STATISTIC, I ALWAYS TOLD MY KIDS, " WE ARE NOT A STATISTIC" SAMANTHA HAS BEEN ONE FOR SEVERAL YEARS NOW, AND THAT KILLS ME, IT IS NOT OF HER OWN DOING, IT IS AND HAS BEEN FROM THE HANDS OF OTHERS. I WISH AFTER SHE GETS HOME, THAT SHE CAN HEAL, AND GET THROUGH THIS TRAGIC EVENT, AND KNOW THINGS HAPPEN FOR A REASON, AND BE ABLE TO SPEAK TO AND HELP OTHERS WITH SIMILAR LIFE TRAGEDIES. SAMANTHA IS RESILIENT, AND HAS BOUNCED BACK FROM THINGS IN LIFE THAT WERE HARD, THIS IS ANOTHER ANIMAL, I DO NOT KNOW WHAT IS HAPPENING TO HER, AND DO NOT WANT TO IMAGINE THE WORST, BUT I MUST PREPARE FOR IT, IF SHE IS HALF AS RESILIENT AS I KNOW SHE IS, THEN HOPEFULLY, SHE WILL BE FINE, AND UNDERSTAND HER CALLING IS TO HELP OTHERS THROUGH THESE TRYING, TRAGIC TIMES. I FOR ONE WILL AND HAVE RECONSIDERED MY LIFE CALLING DURING THIS HORRIFIC TIME. SAMANTHA IS AN RESILIENT PERSON, A SPICE OF LIFE, EVERYONE'S BEST FRIEND, BUT MOST OF ALL, SHE IS MY, BEST FRIEND, MY REASON I BREATH, MY REASON TO LIVE, EVERYTHING. SAMANTHA IS MY HONEYBUNNY, MY BUG, AND YES AT TIMES, MY PAIN IN THE ASS, BUT YOU KNOW WHAT, I NEED AND WANT THAT PAIN IN MY ASS. tHE DAY SAMANTHA WAS BORN, SHE WAS 8 LBS. 12 OUNCES. SHE WAS 20 1/2 INCHES LONG, SHE WAS MORE PURPLE THAN GRAPE APE, FROM THE 70-80'S CARTOON, I WAS SCARRED AT THE TIME, THE NURSES AND DOCTORS SAID IT WAS NORMAL, SO I DIDN'T PASS OUT, INSTEAD THE NURSE HANDED ME THE SCISSORS, AND ASKED IF I WANTED TO CUT HER EMBILICAL CORD, WITHOUT HESITATION, I DID, TOOK 2 SNIPS, BUT THAT'S WHEN I KNEW WE WERE ONE. FROM THAT DAY ON, WE WENT HOME AFTER HER BEING 2 WEEKS LATE, I WOULDN'T LET ANYONE GET NEAR HER, ACCEPT WHEN I WAS AROUND THEM, I WOULDN'T SLEEP IN OUR BED " MOM AND DADS", I WOULD SLEEP ON THE SECTIONAL SOFA, AND SAMANTHA WOULD BE IN HER BASSINET NEXT TO ME. WE HAD THIS SLEEPING ARRAINGMENT FOR ABOUT 6 MONTHS OR SO, AND THEN "WE" GRADUATED TO THE KING SIZED WATERBED FOR WHAT SEEMS LIKE ANOTHER YEAR. IN-BETWEEN, SAMANTHA WAS THE ABSOLUTE CREAM OF THE CROP SINCE DAY ONE, THE FUNNIEST GIGGLE SNORT GIRL, THE HAPPIEST BABY, I CANNOT REMEMBER A DAY OF CRYING, "BECAUSE I GOT A FEW OLD FAMILY TRICKS WITH TEETHING, AND SUCH". SAMANTHA HAS AND HAS ALWAYS HAD A LOVE FOR ANIMALS, SHE HAS ALWAYS WANTED TO BE AN WILD ANIMAL VET. BECAUSE SHE FOLLOWED MY LOVE OF BLACK PANTHERS, AND WILD CATS, AND JUST ANIMALS IN GENERAL. SAMANTHA WANTED TO GET INTO THE NAVAL ACADEMY FOR NURSING, JUST RECENTLY, AND IS STILL CONSIDERING IT, BEFORE THIS HAPPENED. i BOUGHT SAMANTHA HER FIRST GUN AT 5 YEARS OLD, SHE IS NOW, AND I HATE TO SAY IT, A BETTER DOWN RANGE OPEN SITE SHOT THAN ME, I DO NOT TELL HER THIS, SHE KNOWS THIS, LOL REGARDLESS SHE KNOWS, WHEN SHE GETS BACK HOME I WILL SEND HER TO THE BEST SCHOOLS FOR WEAPONS, AND MARTIAL ARTS TO STOP THIS TRAGIC FEELING, AND FOR ALL YOU MOM'S OUT THERE, CALL ME, 441-8370 AND I WILL GET YOU TO THE SAME CLASSES, THEY ARE EFFECTIVE, AND OF EASE AND SPECIFIED FOR EACH AND EVERY PERSON. A VICTIM IS SOMEONE THAT LETS IT HAPPEN, A SURVIVOR, A FIGHTER IS SOMEONE THAT WILL BE HOME WITH THEIR FAMILY, SAMANTHA WAS UNDER PREPARED FOR THIS, SHE WILL NOT BE, IF THIS SHOULD EVER HAPPEN AGAING, GOD HAVE MERCY ON THE MOTHER F@#$ER THAT TRIES THIS AGAIN. CALL ME, I HAVE THE BEST INSTRUCTORS IN THE WORLD, FOR WEAPONS, AND HAND COMBAT, AT OUR SIDE. PLEASE CONTACT,441-8370 TAKE CLASSES AT ANCHORAGE BRAZILIAN JUI JIT SU. SORRY IF I HACKED THAT. THIS IS A CLASS THAT CAN SHOW YOU, EASE OF YOUR OWN BODY STRENGTH, AND USE THE PERP'S AGAINST THEM. CALL ME IF U NEED HELP WITH ANYTHING, I WILL HELP ANYONE. THANK YOU JAMES KOENIG, SAMANTHA TESSLA KOENIG'S DADDY!!! I LOVE YOU BABY GIRL, I'M COMING, STAY STONG HONEYBUNNY.
    Like · · Share · Yesterday at 12:46am
https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=345444818833513&id=328733013838027

akmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #179 on: March 01, 2012, 12:33:16 PM »

Anyone have any thoughts on the body language and demeanor of APD in the interview posted by cw618?

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.