May 28, 2024, 06:53:48 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kidnapped Samantha Koenig 18 yo missing 2/1/12, Anchorage, AK(Body Found)  (Read 264888 times)
cartfly
Monkey Junky

Thanks Brandi!

« Reply #100 on: February 15, 2012, 12:57:00 AM »

Police report still finding new leads in missing barista case

By CASEY GROVE
Anchorage Daily News

Published: February 14th, 2012 07:20 PM
Last Modified: February 14th, 2012 07:58 PM

::snipping2::
Meantime, detectives are "just as busy as busy can be," he said Tuesday.

"I know they were looking for some additional people this morning. So they're widening the circle," Parker said. "They're making progress towards finding out who abducted her, but I can't give any specifics on that."

"(The detectives) may well have suspects or persons of interest, but they're not releasing that publicly," he said. "Obviously there are some things in an investigation that you have to keep close to your vest. And we're pretty good card players."

Her father, James Koenig, said he is now offering $60,000 for information that gets his daughter home safely. James has even offered to give his daughter's abductor the cash if the abductor or any accomplices release her.

But it's obvious now the abduction isn't and wasn't about money, James Koenig said.

"The reward is really moot at this point," he said. "Because if it was about money, I'd have her back by now. I could put a million dollars on that ... flier, and I don't think that would change a thing."

Still, James is keeping up hope and feeding information to the detectives, he said. He declined to elaborate.

"Every day, I think they're still getting good leads, and as far as what they're following up on or how good they are or how close they're getting, I don't know. I'm sure that's based on they don't want to get my hopes up ... It's just been a roller coaster ride. I feel like I'm going to find her, then I don't find her come midnight, and then crash. The next day I'm just kind of in solitude and not real talkative

http://www.adn.com/2012/02/14/2317875/police-report-still-finding-new.html

My angels on earth, the Shriners-every thing they do is for the children and they never ask for anything in return. What a concept.....
http://www.shrinershq.org/Hospitals/Main/
akmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #101 on: February 15, 2012, 03:07:16 AM »

I wish I had a clue about what is going on here.  I don't understand any of it.  I want to think that APD know what they are doing, but.....

I will ALWAYS stand with the girls, Natalee and Caylee, forever.
KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #102 on: February 15, 2012, 01:08:46 PM »

I keep checking here to see if there's been a break in the case.  I've never seen one so odd.

These are my opinions and subject to change.
cartfly
Monkey Junky

Thanks Brandi!

« Reply #103 on: February 15, 2012, 03:18:14 PM »

I believe this was the post AKMom mentioned upstream:

Help Find Samantha Koenig - Kidnapped in Anchorage, Alaska
Samantha's father, James Koenig wrote, (I converted this to lower case): in case anyone came by the rv, we actually departed sunday night due to safety reasons for everyone that has been staying there with me. i felt it was time to lead the search from another location, as not to be “sitting ducks”, in a sense, should something arise from our efforts.

i have, however relied on the girls at the coffee stand to make sure people are supplied with fliers and ribbons. i believe right now there is approximately 8000 fliers and 2-3 hundred ribbons.

i believe we are making significant progress in the investigation, and know all law enforcement is working hard on the same goal as me.

i know people have a bad perception of the apd, and i for one was one of those people, but in all honesty they are showing me that they are working diligently around the clock, and that we can work together to bring samantha back home.

these type situations are difficult to investigate, and resolve quickly, as i am starting to realize. nobody wants this to be over now, more than me, but i know this isn’t an hour long show of csi, and that the research and intel i am providing is helping in the aided rescue of samantha, and conviction of all persons involved in her abduction.

i have rented a p.o. box for anybody that wants to stay anonymous and help her come home. the po box number is, 91772 anchorage, alaska 99509-1772. please if you know of samantha’s whereabouts or anyone involved, i promise you will remain unknown, but most of all you will be forever in my greatful heart for helping us get her home.

i know people get scared, especially when things of this magnitude and consiquence are involved, but we are talking about a beautiful soul that has a greater purpose in this world, and i for one, along with many other people, would like to see her accomplish her calling.

please find it in your heart to help samantha, even if you come to me, i will guarantee your safety, and set you up with enough money to leave state and start anew somewhere of your choosing. as long as the result is her returning to me safe and unharmed, anything less i will devote my life, and resources to hunting down the individuals responsible for stealing my life from me. thank you, that is all!!!!! dad!
James Koenig
https://www.facebook.com/help.find.samantha?sk=wall

My angels on earth, the Shriners-every thing they do is for the children and they never ask for anything in return. What a concept.....
cartfly
Monkey Junky

Thanks Brandi!

« Reply #104 on: February 15, 2012, 07:20:15 PM »

Okay, I came across something I missed before. I hope this makes sense. Perhaps James felt Phillana Sager was trying to insert herself in the the case??? This probably has nothing to do with Sam going missing, imo.

First, this article:

Mom Pleads For Koenig's Return
by Natalie Travis

Story Created: Feb 7, 2012 at 10:32 PM AKST
 "I'm going to offer free self defense classes for women, men and children," said Phillana Dobbs-Sager, Martial Arts Teacher for Southside Kickboxing.
classes are being offered next week, Monday, Wednesday and Friday.
4:30p.m. to 5:30p.m for teen ages and younger and 5:30p.m. to 6:30p.m for adults.

The martial arts teacher says she is inclined to help, because of something she claims she saw.

"I did witness the same gentleman and the gentleman had the girl in a choke hold walking down Tudor Road."
Whether or not the claim has anything to do with Koenig's case remains to be seen.
 ::snipping2:: http://www.youralaskalink.com/news/Mom-Pleads-For-Koenigs-Return-138913524.html

Then look at this court record dated 2/14/12

Petitioner(s):   
Koenig Jr, James E    

Respondent(s): Sager, Phillana

Stalking: Ex Parte

02/14/2012    Case Closed           
02/14/2012    Long Term Petition Denied           
02/14/2012    Ex Parte Petition Denied    

02/14/2012    Hearing Result: Hearing Held The following event: DV Hearing: Ex Parte scheduled for 02/14/2012 at 4:30 pm has been resulted as follows: Result: Hearing Held Judge: Magistrate Block Judge Location: Courtroom 10, Boney Courthouse       0.00       
02/14/2012    Hearing Set: Event: DV Hearing: Ex Parte Date: 02/14/2012 Time: 4:30 pm Judge: Magistrate Block Judge Location: Courtroom 10, Boney Courthouse Result: Hearing Held           
02/14/2012    Petition for Long Term Stalking Protective Order       
02/14/2012    Petition for Ex Parte Stalking Protective Order

http://www.courtrecords.alaska.gov/pa/pa.urd/pamw2000.o_case_sum?65564613

KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #105 on: February 15, 2012, 09:32:26 PM »

Good grief.  As if your child being abducted isn't enough, James Koenig is also dealing with a two wack-job to boot.  Bless him.

yuknomenot
Monkey Junky

« Reply #106 on: February 15, 2012, 11:13:29 PM »

Okay, I came across something I missed before. I hope this makes sense. Perhaps James felt Phillana Sager was trying to insert herself in the the case??? This probably has nothing to do with Sam going missing, imo.

First, this article:

by Natalie Travis

"I'm going to offer free self defense classes for women, men and children," said Phillana Dobbs-Sager, Martial Arts Teacher for Southside Kickboxing.
4:30p.m. to 5:30p.m for teen ages and younger and 5:30p.m. to 6:30p.m for adults.

The martial arts teacher says she is inclined to help, because of something she claims she saw.

"I did witness the same gentleman and the gentleman had the girl in a choke hold walking down Tudor Road."
Whether or not the claim has anything to do with Koenig's case remains to be seen.
 ::snipping2:: http://www.youralaskalink.com/news/Mom-Pleads-For-Koenigs-Return-138913524.html

Petitioner(s):   
Koenig Jr, James E    

02/14/2012    Hearing Result: Hearing Held The following event: DV Hearing: Ex Parte scheduled for 02/14/2012 at 4:30 pm has been resulted as follows: Result: Hearing Held Judge: Magistrate Block Judge Location: Courtroom 10, Boney Courthouse       0.00       
02/14/2012    Hearing Set: Event: DV Hearing: Ex Parte Date: 02/14/2012 Time: 4:30 pm Judge: Magistrate Block Judge Location: Courtroom 10, Boney Courthouse Result: Hearing Held           

Wow!  Surely they are fully investigating her.
akmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #107 on: February 15, 2012, 11:41:41 PM »

Just wow.....hmmmm, maybe this is a reason he moved his RV????

cartfly
Monkey Junky

Thanks Brandi!

« Reply #108 on: February 15, 2012, 11:44:54 PM »

First, this article:

by Natalie Travis

Petitioner(s):   
Koenig Jr, James E    

Wow!  Surely they are fully investigating her.
I am not quite sure what to think. She has children of her own, runs her own business, claims she is the "witness" that was mentioned upstream to the abduction (that was unidentified except for this media outlet) and she offered free kick boxing classes to barista's in the wake of Sam disappearing. I mean what could she have done that James needed to file a stalking charge.....very odd

cartfly
Monkey Junky

Thanks Brandi!

« Reply #109 on: February 15, 2012, 11:48:03 PM »

Just wow.....hmmmm, maybe this is a reason he moved his RV????
Perhaps, I think her business is near the coffee shack.

http://southsidekickboxing.com/wp/

akmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #110 on: February 15, 2012, 11:55:03 PM »

I don't understand the reference to "the same gentleman"?  The same as who?

cartfly
Monkey Junky

Thanks Brandi!

« Reply #111 on: February 16, 2012, 12:19:45 AM »

I don't understand the reference to "the same gentleman"?  The same as who?

I guess she is referring to the "perp" that took Samantha. The reporting on this has been ridiculous. I don't know if it is LE or news media.....first all of Sam's belongings were in her cubby, then they weren't and now the latest is that LE has her belongings.....ugh no clear facts or clear statements.

And then this from the ex's mother (CB):

Tammie Michelle Counts
Samantha Koneigs boyfriend moves on saw him holding a girls hand at the mall!!
Share · 34 minutes ago near Anchorage, AK ·

2 people like this.
        Brittani Ribelin Hmmmm, why am i not suprised?!
        31 minutes ago

Tammie Michelle Counts Yep Chris just called him a fake a** punk a** bit**!
        28 minutes ago ·

Racheal Sanders That was fast.
        27 minutes ago

Brittani Ribelin Ahaha, good for chris Smile)
        27 minutes ago
        Alexsandra Greenstreet That's shocking.
        22 minutes ago

Tammie Michelle Counts Should of taken a picture and sent that to KTUU!!
        12 minutes ago
(posted 2/15/12 https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1104737164&sk=wall

akmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #112 on: February 16, 2012, 03:01:23 AM »

Yeah, I found that too, cartfly.  I keep trying to convince myself that LE is not incompetent and there is a reason for all of this...

KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #113 on: February 16, 2012, 07:59:08 AM »

Help me understand....

The mother of the guy Sam had a RO on says she saw Sam's current bf holding hands with a girl at the mall?  Could he have been there with a group handing out flyers and such?  Maybe the hand-holding was someone offering sympathy, encouragement, support? 

cartfly
Monkey Junky

Thanks Brandi!

« Reply #114 on: February 16, 2012, 07:53:09 PM »

Help me understand....

The mother of the guy Sam had a RO on says she saw Sam's current bf holding hands with a girl at the mall?  Could he have been there with a group handing out flyers and such?  Maybe the hand-holding was someone offering sympathy, encouragement, support? 
Yeppers~
Her post are self serving (imo) and do nothing for CB's image.... I would just take 'em with a grain of salt.....I could say more but I will just bite my tongue for now 

OT: So glad the cage is back and running.....I thought I was thrown out of the cage for leaving banana peels or something, lol 

akmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #115 on: February 16, 2012, 09:45:47 PM »

It was a little scary not being able to get into the cage.  Yeah, I have no personal knowledge, but I wouldn't put much stock in the info that the boyfriend was with someone else.  For one thing, he could have very well been with a group of friends.  I've wondered if his and Sam's relationship was fairly recent too, and maybe that is why his name hasn't been out there.  Maybe "boyfriend" is being used pretty loosely. 

cartfly
Monkey Junky

Thanks Brandi!

« Reply #116 on: February 16, 2012, 11:50:32 PM »

It was a little scary not being able to get into the cage.  Yeah, I have no personal knowledge, but I wouldn't put much stock in the info that the boyfriend was with someone else.  For one thing, he could have very well been with a group of friends.  I've wondered if his and Sam's relationship was fairly recent too, and maybe that is why his name hasn't been out there.  Maybe "boyfriend" is being used pretty loosely. 
Hi AkMom.  According to an early ADN.com article (posted on page 2 of this thread) they were dating for 10 months. I seriously doubt it was a love interest of his, surely he wouldn't be that stupid. I would like more information on him and don't understand why his full name hasn't been leaked out. Here is a snippet from the ADN article:

Samantha Koenig's boyfriend, who would only provide his first name, Dwayne, said he and Samantha started dating about 10 months ago. They met while attending West High School, he said.

AKMOM~ Do you know if gangs are a problem in Anchorage? Just speculating (and reading between the lines of Sam's dad James) that maybe he feels this was part of some gang initiation or retaliation. It is probably more simple than that and may be my over active imagination, lol.

KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #117 on: February 17, 2012, 12:28:40 AM »

I really don't understand how there is no news about this case.  

KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #118 on: February 17, 2012, 12:31:50 AM »

http://www.ktva.com/home/outbound-xml-feeds/Social-Media-a-Double-Edged-Sword-in-Search-for-Missing-Barista-139408178.html
Social Media a Double-Edged Sword in Search for Missing Barista

It’s a mindset James Koenig said he’s been trying to maintain since he made the first plea for his daughter’s return 11 days ago. He said he ignores the rumors and speculation, and waits for the phone call from Anchorage police signaling a break in the case.

akmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #119 on: February 17, 2012, 11:12:53 AM »

YES, gangs have been an increasing problem in Anchorage over the last few years.

http://www.facebook.com/help.find.samantha

I was sorry to see this today.  Is there some association between the Seeking the Lost Facebook page and SM or Websleuths?  I know I have seen it referred to but have never followed it until now.

I missed that they had been dating for 10 months.  I do know that in one post on his FB, James K referred to a Dwayne.  He said they hadn't had much sleep or something to that effect.  Can't say for sure that he was talking about the boyfriend, but may have been.

I am heartsick over this case.  In my own state and I can't think of a thing more to help.

I did check out some of the friends on FB of the woman JK got a restraining order against.  Some of them have posted on the FB pages for Sam, but I wasn't able to find out anything else. 

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.