May 28, 2024, 06:25:09 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kidnapped Samantha Koenig 18 yo missing 2/1/12, Anchorage, AK(Body Found)  (Read 264871 times)
labubske
Monkey Junky

« Reply #200 on: March 05, 2012, 10:30:48 AM »

IMO Tammie wouldn't be shouting so loud if she wasn't in major defense mode.  Way put all of that on FB?  She is really wanting to protect her son.  If he had no part in her disappearance the police will be know.  They have the kidnapper on video.  She is really making things worse for her son.  IMO only.  I may change my mind later...who knows 
I agree. People tend to air everything on FB when they should just remain quiet. It continues to amaze me how much dirty laundry people put out there on facebook. I agree, Tammie should just refrain from saying anything at all. It just keeps her and Chris in the spotlight and puts more scrutiny on themselves.

BBM
I agree with what you're saying. 

Curiously though, I've seen some instances where people remained quiet when they or one of the family members were accused by others in the media, forums and/or social networks and were criticized because they DIDN'T stand up and deny or fight back against the rumors and etc.  Some seem to think if what is being said isn't true, why aren't they disputing it?  Maybe a simple statement would be best if something need be said, and not continuous postings on FB.  JMHO

Definitely see your point Muffy.  I do believe in what is being said that JK is possibly involved in some things that may not be legal...he kind of hinted to that in his statements.  I disagree with Tammie and her online rage against this father that is missing his daughter.  I guess it is just how it hit me.  I also missed where he outright accused her son of kidnapping Sam.  I am not big on watching videos and such, so I may have missed that.

"It is easy to dodge our responsibilities, but we cannot dodge the consequences of dodging our responsibilities." Sir Josiah Stamp

“I don't have anything to gain. It's not going to save my daughter's life. But it could save your daughter's life.”  ~Mark Lunsford
akmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #201 on: March 05, 2012, 01:35:23 PM »

I dunno, DB is off of my radar.  I may be wrong on this, just something I heard about 3rd hand or so.....

I will ALWAYS stand with the girls, Natalee and Caylee, forever.
akmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #202 on: March 05, 2012, 01:36:28 PM »

Oops sorry, CB.

cartfly
Monkey Junky

Thanks Brandi!

« Reply #203 on: March 06, 2012, 11:35:32 PM »

I believe I found out what the boyfriends last name is (Duane). Is it okay to post?

My angels on earth, the Shriners-every thing they do is for the children and they never ask for anything in return. What a concept.....
http://www.shrinershq.org/Hospitals/Main/
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #204 on: March 07, 2012, 09:17:41 AM »

I believe I found out what the boyfriends last name is (Duane). Is it okay to post?

Probably not a good idea to post his last name unless he is a suspect or reason to believe he is suspect.  Let me think on it.
labubske
Monkey Junky

« Reply #205 on: March 07, 2012, 09:38:44 AM »

I do not care for this article but interesting to watch the replies.  It is Tammie's side of the story.  Some may want to read it.

http://www.chelseahoffman.com/2012/03/samantha-koenig-shocking-exclusive-sex.html

"It is easy to dodge our responsibilities, but we cannot dodge the consequences of dodging our responsibilities." Sir Josiah Stamp

“I don't have anything to gain. It's not going to save my daughter's life. But it could save your daughter's life.”  ~Mark Lunsford
cartfly
Monkey Junky

Thanks Brandi!

« Reply #206 on: March 07, 2012, 09:29:01 PM »

I do not care for this article but interesting to watch the replies.  It is Tammie's side of the story.  Some may want to read it.

http://www.chelseahoffman.com/2012/03/samantha-koenig-shocking-exclusive-sex.html
I am not a fan of chelsea hoffman. TC (chris' mom) just added her on FB as a friend.

My angels on earth, the Shriners-every thing they do is for the children and they never ask for anything in return. What a concept.....
cartfly
Monkey Junky

Thanks Brandi!

« Reply #207 on: March 07, 2012, 09:33:54 PM »

Probably not a good idea to post his last name unless he is a suspect or reason to believe he is suspect.  Let me think on it.

Thanks Klaas. I have the last name only because someone posted it in the comments section of ADN.com. I checked it out and the poster is correct. Apparently, he did not want his last name out there because his Father (whose name is identical to his own) has a bit of a history with LE and he did not want people to think he was like his bio dad. Thanks for your consideration.

cartfly
Monkey Junky

Thanks Brandi!

« Reply #208 on: March 07, 2012, 09:49:43 PM »

Sam's Dad, James just posted this on the facebook page. It includes Duane's full name but I will block out the last name until Klaas tells me it is okay otherwise.:

A letter from James Koeing...
Please Help Find Samantha Koenig.
My name is James Koenig, I am the father of Samantha Tessla Koenig, the young lady that was abducted from the coffee stand in Anchorage, Alaska, at which she was working at, at approximately 8pm, on February 1st 2012. My daughter has been missing for 36 days now, with no word or solid leads of her whereabouts. I have been working tirelessly, trying to find who could have taken Samantha, and for what reason. I have been providing the Anchorage Police Department with every possible piece of information I can think of, as well as all tips and clues that come through the websites, and USPS. I have been conducting my own investigation, and do not know if I am on the right track or not, this is due to the lack of information the police share with me, which I understand, being an on-going investigation, but am not happy with, because if I am on the right track, and know it, then that is just one more person helping bring Samantha home. I, Myself, along with a team of what were once volunteers, but have now become dear friends, have put together several Facebook pages in Samantha’s name, a website in her name, helpfindsamanthakoenig.com, as well as a post office box 91772 Anchorage, Alaska, 99509-1772, for anonymous tips. If anyone has any information, no matter how insignificant you think it may be, I ask for you to please call the Anchorage Police Department at 1-(907)-786-2460, or to stay anonymous, you can call 1-(907)-561-STOP, or you can leave anonymous tips on Samantha’s website. I can be reached anytime on my Facebook page as well, please just send a message and I will get back with you. Samantha is a full of life young lady, and has the biggest personality, she can put you in a good mood when you are feeling down, just by her starting to laugh, she is infectious with her charm and wit, “sarcastic wit” at that. She has always wanted to work with animals, either in the equestrian field, or the wild animal kingdom, she was starting to consider enlisting in the Navy, to become a nurse to help people, and build a lucrative career, which the idea of this was making me very proud, as I always am of her, that she could make that kind of a decision on her own, unfortunately, medical issues put a halt to that dream. I have been a single father to Samantha since she was around 2 years old, and we built a bond, and trust, that I never knew I would have with anyone, let alone one of my kids. We are reliant upon each other, for love and support, but most of all, an open door policy, which means we can tell each other anything without repercussions, and with open arms. Believe me it hasn’t always been peaches and cream getting to this point in our relationship, but it has been an experience that I would never change. My daughter had my heart the second I knew my wife was pregnant, I just didn’t know how hard I would fall for another human being until Samantha was born, for the first 6 months of Samantha’s life I slept downstairs on the couch, with her next to me in a bassinet, until I was comfortable enough with her sleeping and breathing to bring her upstairs to go to bed. Samantha had the funniest giggle snort laugh when she was a baby, and thank God, she carried that laugh and wonderful personality with her into adulthood. Samantha will always have my heart ‘till the day I die, and even then she will be with me, and I’ll be with her. Sadly enough this story has to be more tragic, there is unfortunately, people that find it entertaining, to involve themselves within our search for Samantha, and write stories and speak with such hate and untruths about Samantha, that I have to let people know exactly who Sam is, and that no matter what she has done in her past, mind you, it doesn’t come close to the slanderous things being put in the media, by Tammie Michelle Counts and her son Christopher (whyte Tyson) Bird, these people act like they have known Samantha for quite some time, when in fact they were little more than acquaintances, knowing each other for mere weeks, until Christopher decided to “allegedly” blackmail Samantha into sleeping with him, and no matter how many times she told Christopher Bird aka Whyte Tyson, NO, that she had a boyfriend, he proceeded to throw my daughter on the bed and remind you “allegedly” rape her, in the midst of this happening not only did Chris’s 3 year old daughter walk into the room, and he told her to get the F@#K out, but the rest of Chris’s family was home during this, hmm how did his mom put it? An autumn fling, a one night stand, real classy Ms. Counts, let me remind you, this is what I have been told from my daughter, of the alleged act of Mr. Bird aka Whyte Tyson. Now the way my daughter came into contact with Mr. Bird was through her mother’s boyfriend’s son, see Mr. Bird is allegedly involved in selling marijuana, and yes Samantha has used marijuana before but has not touched any drug of any kind in over a year now, so back to the allegation of Mr. Bird, Samantha spoke to me after the alleged attack on her and told me the whole story of how they met, and that she only went over to Mr. Birds parent’s house, where he still resides, to give him rides to deliver said marijuana, so she could make gas money to get to and from work, and home, between pay periods. This did not take long to turn into a nightmare for Samantha. I should not be having to take time away from investigating my daughters abduction, dealing with, how did Ms. Counts, Chris’ mom put it? Good Christian folk, hmm, you may want to read the bible once more Ms. Counts, because you sure blasphemed my daughters good name all over the internet, and with absolutely no right, no fact to substantiate, and obviously, without Samantha around to refute your allegations, how convenient for you. You lady have no shame, and you should be very, very ashamed of yourself. I shouldn’t have to take the time away from Samantha’s case to let everyone know, what they can already see, when they read the garbage you are putting out about Samantha, let’s have everyone Youtube your bouncing baby boy, Whyte Tyson, and have them make their own decision, on what type of person he is, is this enough publicity for you Christopher, because we all know why you and your evil mother are doing this, as you stated before, this “Samantha’s case” is the best thing that has ever happened to your career, because of the 1200 or was it 2000 hits your Youtube videos were getting in such a short period of time, after someone found out who you were, through public records, and posted it in a public forum. My family had nothing to do or say to yours before this, well I did, that’s another story, and I refrained for Samantha’s sake, and you continuously get your name and face in the media, for what purpose, “FAME”, on my daughters good name, shame be brought unto you as well, karma will catch up with you and yours, mark my words. Ms. Counts has repeatedly said I do not want to make things public about Samantha or myself, which she is somewhat right, I would wish to keep out of the public nasty, slanderous, and harmful statements, not because they are true, but just the opposite, did my daughter smoke weed, wear a bandana with pot leaves on it, sure she did, it was my bandana and she often wore my things, I have a hat that reads sideways, and looks like Chinese writing, if you look the right way it says go F@#k yourself, there must be something bad about that too, maybe so, but you are not the one to judge me or Samantha. Did Samantha have a run in with harder drugs for a brief period, while under someone else’s care, yes she did, and you know what, she came to me soon after getting involved with that drug,which was cocaine, not meth, or heroin as you stated Ms. Counts, and said she needed help which she received, because remember that open door, open arms policy, we use it, because we love each other, Samantha has been clean and sober for over a year as I’ve stated, and she had even given her boyfriend Duane XXXXXXXXX (LAST NAME REDACTED BY ME) an ultimatum, either quit smoking pot, or we are going to break up, Duane chose to quit, I know this because he has lived with us for over 8 months now, and he is a great kid, I am proud I told him yes, when he asked to date my daughter, see how that works Chris? He asked he didn’t take. Duane, Samantha, and myself, have all been working the swing shift, so we all kept the same hours, which was really nice so we could spend the most time together, Samantha and Duane would spend most of their time playing Call of Duty Black Ops on their XBOX 360, or watching television, and playing other board or card games. They had their ups and downs in the beginning, but I helped mentor them and work through their young love problems, and they were and are very much in love. I have accepted Duane as a son, and love him very much, he treats Samantha like the princess she is, or I’ll whoop his butt, and he knows it. I have kept Duane out of the eye of the media because he is not taking Samantha’s abduction very well at all, I have let him hang out with a couple of Samantha’s best friends, who I consider my kids too, these would just so happen to be the same girls that Ms. Tammie Michelle Counts, and Mr. Christopher “Whyte Tyson” Bird have claimed they saw at a local mall holding hands, laughing, and moving on with his life, this could not have been further from the truth, Duane, Ashley, and Kelsey, went to the mall to look for a ring for Samantha, for when she gets home. I have been making them stay out of the media, and decompress their emotions lately, so they don’t fall into a deeper depression, and for the most part it has helped, as well as having my other kids, friends, and family over to help keep us sane and focused. People have worried that I am hiding some information about Samantha’s case and not sharing it with the public, media or police, well they are 2/3 right, I will not share anything I find, whether it pertains to the case or not with the public, or the media, I do however, share all findings of my investigation with the Anchorage Police Department, every bit of it, and I always will until the day Samantha walks through our door. If there is anything else you ever want to know about me, Samantha, or Duane, please come ask us, we have nothing to hide, don’t read or listen to other people, that don’t even know any of us. When the day comes, that Samantha comes home, Samantha can validate, refute, reunite, rejoice, and get back to normal life, until then and only until we get her back, and get her fixed up, will the public understand what I have been telling them as to who Samantha Tessla Koenig is, and exactly the beautiful young woman she has become, I am proud to be a father, especially when I attach that role to Samantha’s name. I love you Honeybunny, I will never stop looking, and fighting to find you and get you back home with me, just please stay strong, and keep me in your heart, I am coming for you.

I LOVE YOU HONEYBUNNY!!!
DADDY

AND AGAIN THE TRUTHS AND ALLEGATIONS IN THIS STATEMENT ARE JUST THAT, I WILL LET THE PUBLIC DECIDE ON THEIR OWN, WHAT IS FACT, AND WHAT IS NOT. AND JUST SO YOU GET THE MEDIA ATTENTION I KNOW YOU HAVE BEEN SHOOTING FOR, EVERYONE PLEASE REMEMBER, GOTO YOUTUBE.COM AND SEARCH FOR “WHYTE TYSON” HE IS A HIP HOP SENSATION TO SOME PEOPLE, NOT ME, BUT, YOU MAKE YOUR OWN DECISION ABOUT THIS YOUNG MAN. AND YOU CAN ALSO VIEW MS. TAMMIE MICHELLE COUNTS’ STATEMENTS ABOUT SAMANTHA AT CHELSEA HOFFMAN.COM HOPEFULLY I GOT YOUR NAME OUT THERE ENOUGH, JUST TRYING TO HELP YOUR CAREER, AND LET PEOPLE SEE WHO YOU REALLY ARE. LET ME KNOW IF WE NEED TO DO THIS AGAIN. THANK YOU

JAMES KOENIG

https://www.facebook.com/FindSamanthaKoenig?sk=wall&filter=1

labubske
Monkey Junky

« Reply #209 on: March 07, 2012, 10:05:21 PM »

I feel for Sam's dad...his heart seems to really pour into his posts.  I do have to ask though...if Duane lived with them then why did they not know she was missing a lot sooner?  Since he was late picking Samantha up...if she didn't make it home that night...wouldn't they be suspicious?

cartfly
Monkey Junky

Thanks Brandi!

« Reply #210 on: March 07, 2012, 10:38:10 PM »

I feel for Sam's dad...his heart seems to really pour into his posts.  I do have to ask though...if Duane lived with them then why did they not know she was missing a lot sooner?  Since he was late picking Samantha up...if she didn't make it home that night...wouldn't they be suspicious?

I also find it odd regarding Duane. I wish James or Duane would clarify some of those questions.

I feel bad for James also. Even more now, after reading the "chaos"  and hateful statements Chelsea HOffman (and others) made on the Find Samantha FB page today. Chris Bird even joined in (rolling my eyes).

James is having to defend his daughter instead of focusing on the only thing that matters.....FINDING SAM!

labubske
Monkey Junky

« Reply #211 on: March 07, 2012, 10:45:25 PM »

I also find it odd regarding Duane. I wish James or Duane would clarify some of those questions.

I feel bad for James also. Even more now, after reading the "chaos"  and hateful statements Chelsea HOffman (and others) made on the Find Samantha FB page today. Chris Bird even joined in (rolling my eyes).

James is having to defend his daughter instead of focusing on the only thing that matters.....FINDING SAM!

Yeah that's pretty crappy to do in the midst of what has happened.  I understand defending her son if he is innocent...but, she could approach it in a much more dignified way.  She isn't the one that has a child missing...he is right there with her...even if he is being accused of doing it...it isn't anything close to what Sam's dad is going through.  She is making it so much worse.  In my eyes it makes him look even more suspicious than if she never tried to public defend him by bashing Samantha. 

cartfly
Monkey Junky

Thanks Brandi!

« Reply #212 on: March 07, 2012, 11:55:17 PM »

Yeah that's pretty crappy to do in the midst of what has happened.  I understand defending her son if he is innocent...but, she could approach it in a much more dignified way.  She isn't the one that has a child missing...he is right there with her...even if he is being accused of doing it...it isn't anything close to what Sam's dad is going through.  She is making it so much worse.  In my eyes it makes him look even more suspicious than if she never tried to public defend him by bashing Samantha. 
I was really peed that TC (birds Mom) went so far as to reveal something so personal as a STD. Seriously? What in hell was she thinking? Then CB posted a rant (that Sam's FB page has a screen shot of) talking about how she got that STD (if there is even any truth to that), calling Sam and James vulgar names, threats etc. I can't actually post it because every other word was f this f that but it is on their page. And Chelsea just gleans her info for her articles from the forums, topix and news reports. She is just interested in sensationalism IMO and getting her own name out there. CHoFFman surely does not have any inside information that isn't out there already.

labubske
Monkey Junky

« Reply #213 on: March 08, 2012, 12:02:34 AM »

I was really peed that TC (birds Mom) went so far as to reveal something so personal as a STD. Seriously? What in hell was she thinking? Then CB posted a rant (that Sam's FB page has a screen shot of) talking about how she got that STD (if there is even any truth to that), calling Sam and James vulgar names, threats etc. I can't actually post it because every other word was f this f that but it is on their page. And Chelsea just gleans her info for her articles from the forums, topix and news reports. She is just interested in sensationalism IMO and getting her own name out there. CHoFFman surely does not have any inside information that isn't out there already.

I haven't read the FB page yet.  I was shocked when Tammie revealed the STD...why on earth would she do that?  How is that going to help anyone or anything.  Even if she is trying to point out specifics...to prove her son's innocence...why use THAT?  I cannot say that I believe anything that she says.  She seems like an over dramatic enabler that had a lot of help in how and why her son is the way he is.  I am not saying that I believe that her son is guilty of Sam's abduction...but I am saying she needs to sit down and zip it and probably even make herself invisible.

cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #214 on: March 08, 2012, 08:05:26 AM »

yea i dont see why TC,has to defend her sons innocence,if LE has cleared him
is there an official statement from LE who is cleared and not suspect

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
labubske
Monkey Junky

« Reply #215 on: March 08, 2012, 08:45:36 AM »

Yes, that is the other question that I wanted to ask...is there an official statement that I have missed of LE clearing him?

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #216 on: March 08, 2012, 10:47:07 AM »

Yes, that is the other question that I wanted to ask...is there an official statement that I have missed of LE clearing him?

I'd like to see that too.  Of course, that may not mean much.  Sometimes LE can do sneaky things and even lie as a case is investigated.  What if they have told him he's cleared, but all the time they're still watching and waiting to see if he relaxes enough to make a mistake?  I think it's hard to tell at this point.  We aren't getting very much real info.  JMHO

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #217 on: March 08, 2012, 12:20:25 PM »

This case is like a soap opera.  Do any of these characters remember that there is a young lady missing?

These are my opinions and subject to change.
akmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #218 on: March 08, 2012, 12:31:07 PM »

Was just coming to post that from James.  I have not been able to understand why there seemed to have been no communication between Duane and James about Sam's whereabouts that night. Even odder, now, when you consider that Duane was living with James and Sam.   While we don't know for sure that they didn't communicate, we do know that her employer was the one who reported her missing, which makes no sense to me. 

I have heard no official confirmation as to whether CB has been cleared.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #219 on: March 08, 2012, 05:28:34 PM »

From what I've read, Christopher “Whyte Tyson” Bird is a freak and he would be #1 on my suspect list.

I'm going to trust the dad regarding Duane.  Let's keep his last name out of our forum as long as we can.

I was wondering though, anyone know where Duane's dad is?  Is the the one who has a "background" with LE?  What if Duane's dad wanted to get "even" with Duane or take something he loved from him?  Just thinking out loud.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.