May 02, 2024, 12:37:26 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kidnapped Samantha Koenig 18 yo missing 2/1/12, Anchorage, AK(Body Found)  (Read 262893 times)
labubske
Monkey Junky

« Reply #260 on: March 16, 2012, 04:34:06 PM »

I've been camping with the kiddos for five days and wow...so much has happened.  So many thoughts running through my head right now...surely this wasn't just some random abduction...saw her and decided to abduct her.  Doesn't seem to fit.  Who knows...sounds like we aren't far from finding out. 

"It is easy to dodge our responsibilities, but we cannot dodge the consequences of dodging our responsibilities." Sir Josiah Stamp

“I don't have anything to gain. It's not going to save my daughter's life. But it could save your daughter's life.”  ~Mark Lunsford
labubske
Monkey Junky

« Reply #261 on: March 16, 2012, 04:51:22 PM »

Addresses for an Israel Keyes in Alaska:

ISRAEL KEYES     
134 W 12TH AVE       
ANCHORAGE, AK  99501

ISRAEL KEYES     
3705 ARCTIC BLVD #2891       
ANCHORAGE, AK  99503

http://www.zabasearch.com/query1_zaba.php?sname=ISRAEL%20KEYES&state=ALL&ref=&se=&doby=&city=&name_style=1&tm=&tmr=

"It is easy to dodge our responsibilities, but we cannot dodge the consequences of dodging our responsibilities." Sir Josiah Stamp

“I don't have anything to gain. It's not going to save my daughter's life. But it could save your daughter's life.”  ~Mark Lunsford
labubske
Monkey Junky

« Reply #262 on: March 16, 2012, 04:56:48 PM »

I missed what he was in Federal prison for:

ISRAEL KEYES    31107-086    34-White-M    06-16-2001    RELEASED

http://www.bop.gov/iloc2/InmateFinderServlet?Transaction=IDSearch&needingMoreList=false&IDType=IRN&IDNumber=31107-086&x=0&y=0

4 Donks
Monkey Junky

« Reply #263 on: March 16, 2012, 05:07:13 PM »

http://www.ktva.com/home/top-stories/After-Mans-Arrest-In-Koenig-Abduction-Who-is-Israel-Keyes-142954395.html?m=y&smobile=y

::snipping2::

And he has a traffic-related criminal record.
He was convicted in federal court of drunk driving, speeding and failure to obey a traffic control device in Tacoma, Washington, in 2001.
He also had a state charge there of driving with a suspended license

Attitude may not be everything but it counts.
labubske
Monkey Junky

« Reply #264 on: March 16, 2012, 06:27:23 PM »

http://www.ktva.com/home/top-stories/After-Mans-Arrest-In-Koenig-Abduction-Who-is-Israel-Keyes-142954395.html?m=y&smobile=y

And he has a traffic-related criminal record.
He was convicted in federal court of drunk driving, speeding and failure to obey a traffic control device in Tacoma, Washington, in 2001.
He also had a state charge there of driving with a suspended license

Thanks 4 Donks.  I wonder if he has kidnapped before...?  There are a lot of people missing in Washington...just a thought.  He does seem to travel a lot.

seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #265 on: March 16, 2012, 07:14:02 PM »

sorry i forgot the map link

511 Poplar St constable ny
http://g.co/maps/xqgy7

Hi Monkey's,

CW618,

What do you think a nickname, would be for Israel?  Issy?  TIA

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
jamcakes
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #266 on: March 16, 2012, 07:53:37 PM »

Iz, Izzy, Rae (Ray)

Challapalca him!
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #267 on: March 16, 2012, 07:55:53 PM »

Sorry, I see he goes by "Israel" on Myspace.  He may not have a nickname. 

Myspace   

Israel

http://radaris.com/p/Israel/Keyes/

The link is not working for me.  I am not good at working with earplug's Smile

Wynton Marsalis~

Zayra is remembered
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #268 on: March 16, 2012, 07:56:33 PM »

Iz, Izzy, Rae (Ray)

Thank-you. 

Wynton Marsalis~

Zayra is remembered
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #269 on: March 16, 2012, 08:31:07 PM »

http://www.ktuu.com/news/ktuu-texas-us-attorneys-office-keyes-to-be-flown-to-ak-for-hearings-20120316,0,431592.story

Texas U.S. Attorney's Office: Keyes to be Flown to Alaska for Hearings

By Christine Kim Channel 2 News

3:10 p.m. AKDT, March 16, 2012
ANCHORAGE, Alaska—

A Texas U.S. Attorney's office said Israel Keyes, the "person of interest" arrested in the Samantha Koenig abduction case, will be transported back to Alaska for court hearings.

The Jefferson County Downtown Jail in Beaumont, Texas confirmed Friday that Keyes is being held at its facility and that he's been there since Wednesday.

Keyes was arrested on Tuesday in a parking lot in Lufkin, Texas, after a Texas state trooper pulled him over for a traffic violation.

A U.S. Attorney said Keyes is charged with access device fraud -- making a transaction with someone else's access device, like a credit or debit card. Because Keyes is facing a federal charge, he's under the jurisdiction of the U.S. Marshal's Service.

Details related to his charge remain sealed under a federal arrest warrant, but according to the criminal complaint filed against Keyes, the violation happened in Alaska.

labubske
Monkey Junky

« Reply #270 on: March 16, 2012, 08:36:14 PM »

Professional License Details
Name:    ISRAEL KEYES
DBA:    KEYES CONSTRUCTION
License Number:    33009
License Type:    IS A REGISTERED GENERAL CONTRACTOR WITHOUT RESIDENTIAL CONTRACTOR ENDORSEMENT
Address:    3705 ARCTIC BLVD #2891   ANCHORAGE AK 99503 
Expiration Date:    12/31/2012
Current Issue Date:    07/08/2011
First Issue Date:    04/27/2007

So did he live in Alaska or in Texas?  I am very confused.  The neighbors made it sound like he was there often making noise with his tools at night and such...but I don't see much linking him there...so why was he in both places?

http://commerce.alaska.gov/occ/occSearch/Detail.cfm?board=CON&LicType=E&LicNum=33009

License Details
License #:
Business Name:
KEYES CONSTRUCTION
EXPIRED
Business Type:
SOLE PROPRIETOR
Issue Date:
4/27/2007
Expiration Date:
12/31/2010   
Line of Business:
23 - Construction
Primary NAICS:
238130 - FRAMING CONTRACTORS
Secondary NAICS:
238350 - FINISH CARPENTRY CONTRACTORS
Mailing Address:
3705 ARCTIC BLVD #2891, ANCHORAGE, AK 99503
Physical Address:
134 WEST 12TH AVENUE, AK, AK 99501

BabsKats
Monkey Junky

« Reply #271 on: March 16, 2012, 08:50:11 PM »

This is certainly confusing, things in his car linking him to Samatha but no details.

How and when did he arrive in Texas and where was he staying?

They are going to transfer him back to Alaska, sure hope they have checked out all of his hidey-holes here in Texas!

Terrible thought but what if he has her holed up in some abandoned house or building somewhere and she is unable to break free, just so many what-ifs.

Hoping that he has confessed what his connection is with her before they drag him back to Alaska.......
labubske
Monkey Junky

« Reply #272 on: March 16, 2012, 08:59:28 PM »

Article from former neighbor in Alaska:

Admittedly she didn't know him that well. She didn't even remember the name of the woman who he lived with. But she did recall when they moved out. They left the neighborhood two or three years ago to move into a house over in Turnagain that the woman bought. About a month later she says Keyes came back to the South Addition rental to fix it up for his former landlord. She thought that Keyes had built a new fence, done some painting and put in a new floor. These are all tasks that would come very easily for a professional carpenter. The neighbor says Keyes began his company, Keyes Construction, while living in the house across the street.

http://www.ktva.com/home/outbound-xml-feeds/Keyes-Former-Neighbor-Thinks-Anyone-is-Capeable-of-Anything-142995395.html

labubske
Monkey Junky

« Reply #273 on: March 16, 2012, 10:43:56 PM »

Oh, I see. So they both lived in Anchorage...they were just IN Texas...I guess I understood it as he lived in Texas with Kimberly Anderson.  Guess not, they both live in Anchorage.  So, why were they in Texas?  Or was it just him?  Where was Kimberly?  Did she suspect anything?  What on earth is going on?  I am so confused right now.

akmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #274 on: March 16, 2012, 11:38:38 PM »

According to Please Find Samantha Koenig FB,  he was known as Izzy.  What I don't understand is the continuing confusion about her belongings and why someone who seemed like he had a fairly good business, would steal a fairly small sum of money.  Maybe just trying to throw LE off, I guess??
http://www.facebook.com/FindSamanthaKoenig

I will ALWAYS stand with the girls, Natalee and Caylee, forever.
BabsKats
Monkey Junky

« Reply #275 on: March 17, 2012, 01:40:10 AM »

http://www.examiner.com/missing-persons-in-national/man-arrested-texas-missing-samantha-koenig-case-awaits-transport-to-alaska

Israel Keyes, 34, is a person of interest in Samantha's apparent abduction. He allegedly committed access device fraud, a charge usually associated with a person taking funds from another person’s bank account with a debit card or by other means.

Authorities are not releasing details of the charges against Keyes and have sealed court documents to protect the integrity of their case. According to a criminal complaint filed in Texas Keyes took $1,000 or more from another person sometime between Tuesday, Feb. 28, and Tuesday March 13.

labubske
Monkey Junky

« Reply #276 on: March 17, 2012, 02:08:39 AM »

I'm wondering if he took off to Texas with this Kimberly's card and charged money on it...leading her to turn him in for that and things she suspected in regards to Samantha.

labubske
Monkey Junky

« Reply #277 on: March 17, 2012, 02:11:12 AM »

According to Please Find Samantha Koenig FB,  he was known as Izzy.  What I don't understand is the continuing confusion about her belongings and why someone who seemed like he had a fairly good business, would steal a fairly small sum of money.  Maybe just trying to throw LE off, I guess??
http://www.facebook.com/FindSamanthaKoenig

Yeah seems odd to me too.

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #278 on: March 17, 2012, 12:47:48 PM »

http://www.thenewstribune.com/2012/03/16/2070579/man-arrested-in-koenig-case-awaits.html
Man arrested in Koenig case awaits transport to Alaska
By CASEY GROVE; Anchorage Daily News
March 17, 2012

A man arrested this week in Texas and linked to missing Anchorage 18-year-old Samantha Koenig is in federal custody awaiting transport back to Alaska, authorities say.

The man, Israel Keyes, is a person of interest in Koenig's apparent abduction, Anchorage police said. Keyes, 34, allegedly committed access device fraud.
Details of the charges against Keyes or his connection to Koenig remain under wraps in sealed court documents.

Police say Koenig vanished the night of Feb. 1 at the end of her shift at a coffee hut in the Midtown parking lot of a fitness center. A surveillance video shows an armed man "significantly taller" that the 5-foot-5 Koenig force her from the small building, a detective said. They walked away, and nobody has reported seeing Koenig since.

According to a criminal complaint filed in Texas, Keyes took $1,000 or more from another person sometime between Tuesday, Feb. 28 and Tuesday, March 13, the day he was arrested. Police refuse to say if he was found with Koenig's bank card or anything else that belonged to her.

Texas law enforcement stopped Keyes after a traffic violation on a highway passing through Lufkin, northeast of Houston and near the Davy Crockett National Forest. Diners at Lufkin's Cotton Patch Cafe watched as a police cruiser trailed Keyes' white, two-door Honda sedan into the restaurant's parking lot just after 11 a.m. Tuesday, said Cotton Patch server Amanda Rhea.

Keyes stood nonchalantly outside the car -- shown in local television station footage with Texas license plates -- wearing a tank top and sunglasses, Rhea said. He stood about 6 feet tall and had his hands in his pockets, she said. Then, about 40 minutes later unmarked cars and what looked like federal agents and Texas Rangers swarmed into the parking lot, Rhea said Friday.

"We saw 'em pull a girl's backpack out of the trunk of the car."

The backpack was pink, Rhea said. She said Keyes, who seemed cooperative, was put in handcuffs and into the back of a police car. It wasn't until later that the restaurant staff, between serving its typical fare of chicken-fried steak and burgers, learned he was arrested in connection with a kidnapping outside Texas, she said.

Two days later, police identified Keyes by name and said he was involved in Koenig's disappearance in Alaska.

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
labubske
Monkey Junky

« Reply #279 on: March 17, 2012, 01:09:26 PM »

So many questions.  Why was he in Texas?  Was he driving his own car or a rental?  Was Kimberly Anderson with him?  Who did the pink backpack belong to?  What evidence was in the car?  It looks like someone in Texas filed the complaint saying that Israel used his/her card.  Was he staying in Texas or passing through?  Was anyone with him?  If he was staying in Lufkin, what are his ties there?  How long had he been there?  And more...I am curious about this pink backpack now...hmmmm a child's or one that an older girl may carry around?  Is anyone missing in the area?  Did it belong to Samantha?

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.