May 28, 2024, 04:59:41 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kidnapped Samantha Koenig 18 yo missing 2/1/12, Anchorage, AK(Body Found)  (Read 264862 times)
cartfly
Monkey Junky

Thanks Brandi!

« Reply #340 on: March 26, 2012, 06:00:47 PM »

Sadly, I don't think Samantha will be found alive. I hate to say that and give up hope but I don't get a good feeling about this Israel guy at all.

Prayers to Sam's family for continued strength  an angelic monkey

My angels on earth, the Shriners-every thing they do is for the children and they never ask for anything in return. What a concept.....
http://www.shrinershq.org/Hospitals/Main/
cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #341 on: March 26, 2012, 06:35:56 PM »

where do you hide a work truck,airport parking,job site,shopping mall/center
maybe someone will come forward
i think keyes has done the cc fraud b4

and maybe keyes tried to use the card at the java hut,something was wrong,and he
thought samantha would alert LE,so he took her,or keyes has committed another
crime,(we are unaware of) and took her as hostage

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
labubske
Monkey Junky

« Reply #342 on: March 26, 2012, 06:40:36 PM »

where do you hide a work truck,airport parking,job site,shopping mall/center
maybe someone will come forward
i think keyes has done the cc fraud b4

and maybe keyes tried to use the card at the java hut,something was wrong,and he
thought samantha would alert LE,so he took her,or keyes has committed another
crime,(we are unaware of) and took her as hostage

I haven't thought of that...definitely a possibility.

"It is easy to dodge our responsibilities, but we cannot dodge the consequences of dodging our responsibilities." Sir Josiah Stamp

“I don't have anything to gain. It's not going to save my daughter's life. But it could save your daughter's life.”  ~Mark Lunsford
melisb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #343 on: March 26, 2012, 07:11:55 PM »

I don't mean any ill will toward her but could Samantha have been part of a credit card scam ring that Keyes was part of?  Maybe she got tired of helping with scam and he took her to silence her forever?
cartfly
Monkey Junky

Thanks Brandi!

« Reply #344 on: March 26, 2012, 09:05:13 PM »

Koenig Abduction: U.S. Marshals say Israel Keyes Arrived in Alaska

By Neil Torquiano Channel 2 News

2:43 p.m. AKDT, March 26, 2012
ANCHORAGE, Alaska

::snipping2::
U.S. Marshals announced on Monday afternoon, Israel Keyes, the person of interest in the abduction of 18-year-old Samantha Koenig, arrived in Anchorage.

Rochelle Liedike, a spokesperson for the Alaska office of the USMS, said Keyes was transported from a federal facilty in Beaumount, Texas on Friday and was booked at the Anchorage Correctional Complex on Monday afternoon.

Keyes, 34, is facing a fraud charge that Anchorage police say is connected to the Koenig case.

http://www.ktuu.com/news/koenig-abduction-us-marshals-say-israel-keyes-arrived-in-alaska-ktuu-20120326,0,1383599.story?track=rss

My angels on earth, the Shriners-every thing they do is for the children and they never ask for anything in return. What a concept.....
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #345 on: March 26, 2012, 09:36:27 PM »

Koenig Abduction: U.S. Marshals say Israel Keyes Arrived in Alaska

By Neil Torquiano Channel 2 News

2:43 p.m. AKDT, March 26, 2012
ANCHORAGE, Alaska

U.S. Marshals announced on Monday afternoon, Israel Keyes, the person of interest in the abduction of 18-year-old Samantha Koenig, arrived in Anchorage.

Rochelle Liedike, a spokesperson for the Alaska office of the USMS, said Keyes was transported from a federal facilty in Beaumount, Texas on Friday and was booked at the Anchorage Correctional Complex on Monday afternoon.

Keyes, 34, is facing a fraud charge that Anchorage police say is connected to the Koenig case.

http://www.ktuu.com/news/koenig-abduction-us-marshals-say-israel-keyes-arrived-in-alaska-ktuu-20120326,0,1383599.story?track=rss

Maybe we'll start to see some information coming forth.  Or maybe not. 

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
akmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #346 on: March 27, 2012, 12:05:26 PM »

Maybe "A" saw a young female with IK, when he was going through the car?????

I will ALWAYS stand with the girls, Natalee and Caylee, forever.
cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #347 on: March 27, 2012, 02:19:09 PM »

good thinking
today i saw a guy get his work truck out of the storage place yard,it had boats
trailers,rvs, im guessing thats cheaper,than the ins. on the equpt, ect. and cuts
down on theft
im still wondering if IK did fly,or drive out of AK

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #348 on: March 27, 2012, 02:35:55 PM »

good thinking
trailers,rvs, im guessing thats cheaper,than the ins. on the equpt, ect. and cuts
down on theft

CW618,  I thought I read he flew out of AK.  I've got to try to find the link, and will post as soon as I find it.  MB
« Last Edit: March 27, 2012, 02:40:48 PM by MuffyBee » Logged

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #349 on: March 27, 2012, 03:10:19 PM »

good thinking
down on theft

CW618,  I thought I read he flew out of AK.  I've got to try to find the link, and will post as soon as I find it.  MB

I'd seen where you asked the question before CW, but I needed to go back and find the link. I really don't like posting things like that without a link but I didn't want you to think you were being ignored.  I've got to run out for a bit, and if anyone else finds or knows where the article is indicating how Israel Keyes left AK, please post the link.  Otherwise, I'll look for it some more when I get back. 

cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #350 on: March 27, 2012, 04:43:07 PM »

TY MB for looking,the only time ive seen it mention,was in the affidavit
and IK said it,LE didnt believe him,i posted #4,the FBI says he knows
more but is only telling what concerns the cc,when i get more time im
going to map the atm withdrawls,until IK arrest in lufkin
here is a map for lufkin tx to wells tx, 18.5 mi NW of lufkin
http://g.co/maps/36e8k
from affidavit
Page 1
4. Since this affidavit is being submitted for the limited purpose of charging
ISRAEL KEYES with violation(s) ofTitle 18, USC, Section(s) 1029- FRACAD, I have not
included each and every fact known to me regarding this investigation. I have set forth only the
facts that I believe are necessary to establish a foundation to support the aforementioned
charge(s).
Page 3
13. On 03/13/2012, at approximately ll :OOam CST, a white Ford Focus sedan
bearing Texas license plate DH4N930 was observed parked at the Quality Inn & Suites (QIS),
4306 South First Street, Lufkin, Texas, which is a short drive from Shepherd, Texas. Shortly
thereafter, a white male adult (later identified as ISRAEL KEYES, date of birth (DOB)
01 /07/1978) was observed exiting room 215 QIS, placing some personal items into the trunk of
the aforementioned white Ford Focus and departing the scene.
Page 4
14. On 03/13/2012, at approximately 11 :45am CST, a traffic stop was conducted on
KEYES' white Ford Focus sedan by a Texas State Highway Patrol Officer for speeding. During
the ensuing contact, KEYES provided his Alaska Driver's License and advised the contacting
officer(s)
that he flew from Anchorage to Las Vegas on 03/07/2012. KEYES indicated 
that he rented this white Ford Focus at the Las Vegas airport, and drove to his present location 
over the course of the ensuing week. KEYES was unable to describe the route he drove or explain
ehy he elected to travel in this manner, given that he was reportedly going to a wedding in Wells,
Texas. KEYES became increasingly confrontational during the traffic stop, especially when
asked for details about his activities.
http://media.adn.com/smedia/2012/03/23/09/52/vSBU3.So.7.pdf

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #351 on: March 27, 2012, 08:57:28 PM »

DON'T MISS THE DANA PRETZER SHOW - TONIGHT IN JUST A FEW MINUTES!

CLICK THE LINK BELOW:
http://scaredmonkeysradio.com/radio.m3u
cartfly
Monkey Junky

Thanks Brandi!

« Reply #352 on: March 27, 2012, 09:00:53 PM »

Man linked to missing barista arraigned

By CASEY GROVE
Anchorage Daily News

Published: March 27th, 2012 04:00 PM
Last Modified: March 27th, 2012 04:00 PM

Israel Keyes was arraigned on a charge of access device fraud this afternoon in federal court in Anchorage.
Keyes pleaded not guilty to the fraud charge and told a judge he was broke. According to an FBI agent’s affidavit, Keyes took money from another man’s bank account using a stolen bank card. He was caught in Lufkin, Tex., with the card and rolls of cash.

Judge John Roberts appointed Keyes a public defender after reviewing Keyes’ financial statement and asking some questions.

Keyes told the judge his bank account was empty. When the judge asked if Keyes had any cash, he said he didn’t know.

“I’m not aware of how much cash I have at this time, your honor,” Keyes said. “I would say my account is probably overdrawn at this point.”

http://www.adn.com/2012/03/27/2393706/man-linked-to-disappearance-of.html

Me: I hope to God they don't let him post bail. The article didn't say either way.

akmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #353 on: March 27, 2012, 09:05:25 PM »

APD now saying he was involved in her abduction
http://www.ktuu.com/news/israel-keyes-arraigned-on-fraud-charge-in-federal-court-032712,0,6599566.story

I will ALWAYS stand with the girls, Natalee and Caylee, forever.
cartfly
Monkey Junky

Thanks Brandi!

« Reply #354 on: March 27, 2012, 09:12:13 PM »

Live link of Q & A of LE from today

http://www.ktuu.com/news/israel-keyes-arraigned-on-fraud-charge-in-federal-court-032712,0,6599566.story

cartfly
Monkey Junky

Thanks Brandi!

« Reply #355 on: March 27, 2012, 09:17:26 PM »

APD Says Israel Keyes Was Involved in Koenig Abduction

By Jason Lamb and Chris Klint Channel 2 News

2:51 p.m. AKDT, March 27, 2012
ANCHORAGE, Alaska—

Keyes' voice quivered as he explained that he couldn't afford an attorney, telling the court that even if he sold all of his assets -- including tools he used on the job with his business, Keyes Construction -- he would still be in debt. A trial date was set for May 21, and Keyes was ordered detained by U.S. Marshals without bail.

Keyes was arrested March 13 in Lufkin, Texas by local authorities in conjunction with the Anchorage Police Department and the FBI. Court documents claim Keyes used the stolen debit card in several Anchorage locations as well as in Arizona, New Mexico and Texas before his arrest.
Shortly after Keyes' arraignment, APD spokesperson Lt. Dave Parker released another photo of a white Chevrolet Silverado pickup truck from model years 2005 through 2009, which Keyes drove while doing Keyes Construction work. The vehicle was seized at Keyes' residence shortly after his arrest, and officials believe a large utility rack mounted on it had been removed at the time of Koenig's abduction

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #356 on: March 27, 2012, 09:53:47 PM »

http://www.htrnews.com/usatoday/article/38904073?odyssey=mod|newswell|text|FRONTPAGE|p
Man linked to missing Anchorage barista arraigned
March 27, 2012

Koenig's name was not mentioned at the arraignment before federal Magistrate John Roberts but investigators and prosecutors immediately afterward held a press conference to confirm their interest in Keyes in relation to the missing teenager.

"We want to let the public know that Israel Keyes, in our belief, is involved in the abduction of Samantha Koenig," said Anchorage Police Chief Mark Mews.
Mews and U.S. Attorney for Alaska Karen Loeffler said they would be revealing few details of the investigation, such as whether there were other "persons of interest," to prevent compromising the case or affecting the testimony of potential witnesses. They said details would be released if charges are filed.

No bail was set, pending a further order from the judge.

Assistant U.S. Attorney Kevin Feldis said the government would argue that Keyes be held without bail and that prosecutors were prepared to present testimony that he was dangerous and a flight risk.

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #357 on: March 27, 2012, 09:58:14 PM »

Samantha Koenig's Candles  an angelic monkey

http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candles.cfm?l=eng&gi=phfsk

cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #358 on: March 27, 2012, 10:28:40 PM »

that unimproved land IK owns, seems like a place to start looking for samantha
and maybe his wife/girlfriend,owns some unimproved land too

Man linked to missing barista is arraigned
The judge indicated that Keyes' financial affidavit listed many debts. Keyes said he thought he was probably behind on payments for some of the debts, and that if he liquidated all of his assets --including work tools, a trailer and some unimproved land he owns --he would still be in debt.
After the hearing, the U.S. Attorney's Office, the FBI and Anchorage Police Department asked for help in finding more information about Keyes and a pickup he used for work.

"This investigation is continuing," said Karen Loeffler, the U.S. attorney for Alaska. "We don't know where Ms. Koenig is, and we're looking for public help."

Police Chief Mark Mew and Kevin Feldis, the assistant U.S. attorney prosecuting Keyes, refused to say how they believe Keyes is connected to Koenig's disappearance.

"We're not trying to be difficult. We just can't show our hand," Mew said.

http://www.thenewstribune.com/2012/03/27/2085022/man-linked-to-missing-barista.html

KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #359 on: March 27, 2012, 11:27:45 PM »

that unimproved land IK owns, seems like a place to start looking for samantha
and maybe his wife/girlfriend,owns some unimproved land too

Man linked to missing barista is arraigned
The judge indicated that Keyes' financial affidavit listed many debts. Keyes said he thought he was probably behind on payments for some of the debts, and that if he liquidated all of his assets --including work tools, a trailer and some unimproved land he owns --he would still be in debt.
After the hearing, the U.S. Attorney's Office, the FBI and Anchorage Police Department asked for help in finding more information about Keyes and a pickup he used for work.

"This investigation is continuing," said Karen Loeffler, the U.S. attorney for Alaska. "We don't know where Ms. Koenig is, and we're looking for public help."

Police Chief Mark Mew and Kevin Feldis, the assistant U.S. attorney prosecuting Keyes, refused to say how they believe Keyes is connected to Koenig's disappearance.

"We're not trying to be difficult. We just can't show our hand," Mew said.

http://www.thenewstribune.com/2012/03/27/2085022/man-linked-to-missing-barista.html

BBM - and if they don't find a body that is probably the safest way for LE to be.

These are my opinions and subject to change.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.