April 24, 2024, 07:28:30 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Obama - "...grabbing more money."  (Read 1476 times)
WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« on: February 06, 2012, 12:18:11 PM »

' "Hidden" mortgage fee paying for payroll tax cut '

The new fee is a minimum of one-tenth of 1 percent on Fannie Mae- and Freddie Mac-backed loans, and is likely to go much higher.

It will be imposed for the next 10 years on most mortgages and refinancings and it lasts for the life of the loan.

I think there was a hidden tax in the Obamacare legislation too, iirc, it was more than one-tenth of 1 percent when you sell your home...death and taxes...

For every $200,000, it amounts to an extra $15 dollars a month.

Anderson will save a couple hundred dollars from having her payroll tax cut extended but her mortgage broker told her the new fee would cost her almost $9,500.

The $35.7 billion collected in fees won't go into the Social Security fund to replace the lost payroll tax
. It goes to the general treasury where Congress can spend it however they please.

Wow.  Imagine that.  Who's going to pay for Social Security?  Who's going to pay for grandma's check?  Every time they the debt ceiling comes up, Obama puts grandma last.  No money going into Trust Fund (ever, or it was raided) and now the money from the new tax is going into the general fund?

"I read the legislation and raised the flag. Unfortunately nobody paid attention to what I was saying at the time," he said, calling the fee a backdoor tax increase on the middle class.

...- it is absolutely a tax increase on them."

An Obama administration official defended the mortgage fee, calling it "modest." She said it's "unlikely to negatively affect borrowers" because increases "will be phased in over the next two years." And it will "help bring private capital back into the mortgage market, which [is] good for borrowers over the long term."

Why is the middle class disappearing? 

Didn't Obama just say Wall Street and banks need to pay?  Why is payment being extracted from the middle class?  'I deserve to be re-elected...'

' "I think it just looks like Washington grabbing more money," she said. '

read more here and watch video herehttp://www.cbsnews.com/8301-505263_162-57371781/home-buyers-left-holding-bag-for-payroll-tax-cut/

All my posts are just my humble opinions.  Please take with a grain of salt.  Smile

It doesn't do any good to hate anyone,
they'll end up in your family anyway...
WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1 on: February 06, 2012, 12:27:08 PM »

Ending the income tax - tax drugs and alcohol, raise tariffs...

"THE HISTORY OF THE INCOME TAX – DICK MORRIS..."

http://www.dickmorris.com/blog/the-history-of-the-income-tax-dick-morris-tv-history-video/

'turning a stock market crash into The Great Depression'

'a cycle of recession'

'JFK proposes tax DECREASES...economy booming'

'Reagan proposes tax DECREASES...economy booming'

'Clinton decreases income tax, raises capital gains..'

'Cut taxes, economy booming...'

I think they should eliminate the income tax.  Return government programs to the private sector and charities.

just my humble opinions

All my posts are just my humble opinions.  Please take with a grain of salt.  Smile

WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #2 on: February 08, 2012, 01:40:53 PM »

"These Treaties represent a horrific and heinous backdoor assault on America, the Constitution, and America citizenship by the leftists now in charge of our government! "

President Obama and Secretary of State Hillary Clinton are entering negotiations over — or seeking ratification of — five treaties that could radically limit our national sovereignty and the reach of our democratic institutions. Particularly scary is that the treaties, once signed and ratified, have the same status as constitutional law and cannot be altered or eclipsed by Congress or state legislatures. And their provisions must be enforced by U.S. courts.

There are also treaties in the works that would allow the UN the right to suspend our First Amendment, Second Amendment, and Fourth Amendment under certain circumstances that the liberals would love to see passed. Those treaties will be brought forth during an Oh!Bama second term. The U.S. as we now know it is in deep do do. When was the last time you heard one of the RepubliCrat presidential candidate wannabees or those currently in office rail against the treaties referenced in this story and the ones in my post? Unfortunately, you haven't heard a word. Wake up America. You will wake up one morning and the Gestopo will be knocking on your door to come haul  you away. Then it will be too late to protest.

Why is a President of the United States negotiating to have our Rights restricted and making our Country subservient  to the U.N.?  Give 1/2 of all off shore drilling to a corrupt and incompetent organization like the U.N so that it can redistribute the money to other countries?  Throw out our 2nd Amendment rights?  Make U.S. Citizens subject to U.N. prosecution?  This is madness!  Get the U.S. out of the U.N. and the U.N. out of the U.S.!

read more here - http://thehill.com/opinion/columnists/dick-morris/209283-obamas-assault-on-america

Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.