March 28, 2024, 05:08:30 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Susan Powell #4 5/07/12 -  (Read 301514 times)
grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #600 on: September 11, 2018, 09:26:31 PM »

https://fox13now.com/2018/09/07/appeals-court-delays-ruling-in-lawsuit-over-the-deaths-of-susan-cox-powells-children/

Appeals court delays ruling in lawsuit over the deaths of Susan Cox Powell’s children
Posted 3:13 pm, September 7, 2018, by Ben Winslow, Updated at 04:06PM, September 7, 2018

SEATTLE — A federal appeals court has put off a ruling in a lawsuit over the deaths of Susan Cox Powell’s children.

In an order handed down on Friday, the 9th U.S. Circuit Court of Appeals indicated it would not rule in a lawsuit filed against Washington State’s child welfare services agency until that state’s Supreme Court ruled in similar case.

The ruling meant a delay in Chuck and Judy Cox’s efforts to revive their lawsuit against Washington’s child protective services agency over the deaths of their grandchildren, Braden and Charlie Powell.

“We are hoping for justice,” Cox family attorney Anne Bremner told FOX 13 on Friday.

The 9th Circuit Court has been considering the case since hearing arguments in December.

Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #601 on: September 12, 2018, 05:58:22 PM »

Unfreaking real.

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #602 on: January 10, 2019, 07:17:46 PM »

https://fox13now.com/2019/01/10/susan-cox-powells-family-wins-appeal-in-lawsuit-over-the-deaths-of-her-children

Susan Cox Powell’s family wins appeal in lawsuit over the deaths of her children
POSTED 3:52 PM, JANUARY 10, 2019, BY BEN WINSLOW, UPDATED AT 03:54PM, JANUARY 10, 2019

The 9th U.S. Circuit Court of Appeals handed a victory to the family of missing West Valley City mom Susan Cox Powell, allowing their lawsuit over the deaths of her sons to go to trial.

In a ruling issued Thursday afternoon, the 9th Circuit Court reversed a lower court’s decision dismissing Judy and Chuck Cox’s civil lawsuit against Washington State Department of Social and Health Services over the 2012 deaths of Susan’s children, Charlie and Braden Powell.

“Material issues of fact exist regarding whether DSHS used reasonable care to avoid placing the boys in harm’s way,” wrote Judge Leslie Kobayashi.

Susan Cox Powell vanished in 2009 from her West Valley City home and has never been found. Josh Powell killed himself and their children at a home in Graham, Wash., in 2012 after taking a hatchet to his sons and then blowing up the home.

Josh Powell, who was a suspect in the disappearance and death of his wife, was under scrutiny by Utah and Washington state police. Charlie and Braden were in state protective custody while police investigated voyeurism accusations about Josh’s father, Steven Powell. (He ultimately was convicted, served prison time and died in July.)

After the boys’ deaths, the Cox family sued Washington’s child protective services system, arguing it had responsibility over the children and should have done more to ensure they were safe. The lawsuit made it to the 9th U.S. Circuit Court of Appeals, which put it on hold while it awaited a lawsuit brought by four children in foster care who allege Washington failed to protect them from abuse in the system.

In their ruling, the 9th Circuit judges did give immunity to individual social workers connected to the Powell case. However, the court found there were issues with the children being allowed to visit Josh Powell at a home instead of a neutral location.

“The district court’s reliance on DSHS’s ‘continuing goal of reunification’ and ‘relative success of earlier family visits’ to hold that DSHS’s decision was reasonable as a matter of law ignores the extraordinary safety concerns Joshua presented,” Judge Kobayashi wrote.

The 9th Circuit Court also said information from police detectives who believed Josh was a danger and had concerns for the boys’ safety was also withheld from a lower court.

“DSHS also withheld the opinion of Joshua’s sister, Jennifer Graves, who stated Joshua was ‘unpredictable and volatile’ and expressed concerns for the boys’ well-being while in Joshua’s care. Other information withheld included concerned opinions from the boys’ counselor, and Joshua’s repeated violations of the Dependency Court’s orders,” Judge Kobayashi wrote.

A new court ruling could help Susan Cox Powell’s family in a lawsuit against Washington’s child welfare system

The decision by the 9th Circuit Court means the case will be sent back to a lower court where it could go to trial or end in a settlement. Speaking to FOX 13 on Thursday, Cox family attorney Anne Bremner said it was a good ruling.

“We are very pleased that we’re going to have a day in court for Charlie and Braden and for Chuck and Judy,” she said. “I think a trial is something we would look forward into in terms of achieving justice.”

Washington’s Department of Children, Youth, and Families did not immediately have a comment on the ruling when contacted by FOX 13.

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #603 on: January 10, 2019, 07:23:59 PM »

https://fox13now.com/2019/01/04/volunteers-will-reexamine-west-desert-mine-in-renewed-search-for-susan-cox-powell

Volunteers will reexamine West Desert mine in renewed search for Susan Cox Powell
POSTED 1:20 PM, JANUARY 4, 2019, BY FOX 13 NEWS, UPDATED AT 01:29PM, JANUARY 4, 2019

SALT LAKE CITY — A renewed search for Susan Cox Powell, a young West Valley City mom who disappeared in December 2009, will take place in an abandoned mine shaft in Utah’s West Desert over the next month.

“[The mine shaft] appears to not have been completely searched before,” said Utah Cold Case Coalition co-founder Karra Porter in an interview with The Salt Lake Tribune. “We think it’s a likely spot to find her.”

Experts with the unnamed company conducting the search believe it’s possible there are bone fragments, clothing or jewelry linked to Powell in the mine shaft. They will also search a few nearby shafts.

The site where the search is focused is within a few miles of the area where Susan’s husband, Josh Powell, said he took his two sons camping on the night of Susan’s disappearance. Josh Powell was the sole person of interest in his wife’s disappearance. He killed himself and his sons in February of 2012.

Porter told The Salt Lake Tribune that the Utah Cold Case Coalition received a tip last month from a man “who had a lot of information about West Desert mines” and the searches that took place there in 2010, The Salt Lake Tribune reports.

The coalition is also co-hosting a volunteer-driven search for Susan Cox Powell scheduled for April 6. That search will focus on an area southwest of Dugway. More than 800 people have volunteered to participate, according to the event posting on Facebook.

No trace of Susan has ever been found in the nine years since she vanished.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #604 on: January 10, 2019, 09:39:47 PM »

Thanks for the updates, texasmom!   

Will be waiting for more good news in the near future! 
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #605 on: January 13, 2019, 03:31:18 AM »

OMG YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #606 on: May 18, 2019, 11:24:37 AM »

I was watching my ROKU the other night scrolling through youtube stuff and came across 2 videos. They seem recent and please forgive me if they have been posted before, but if nothing else...it is just a reminder of how truly sick the Powell family was...or most of them. Alina, Josh's sister is a freak.

PART 1 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q0Ur8VGCVZU&t=9s

PART 2 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=68QzMqbLtWE

grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #607 on: September 09, 2019, 09:09:52 PM »

https://komonews.com/news/local/trial-date-set-for-suit-over-violent-deaths-of-missing-mom-susan-powells-sons

Trial date set for suit over violent deaths of missing mom Susan Powell's sons
by KOMO News Staff|
Wednesday, August 21st 2019

TACOMA, Wash. - A Tacoma judge has set a trial date for a civil lawsuit over the deaths of missing mom Susan Cox Powell's two young sons, who were attacked and killed by their father Josh Powell in 2012 while he was under suspicion for Susan Powell's disappearance.

Court records show that Judge Stanley J. Rumbaugh has scheduled the trial to begin Feb. 10, 2020, in Pierce County Superior Court.

grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #608 on: February 20, 2020, 07:42:28 PM »

https://www.king5.com/article/news/local/susan-powell-lawsuit-opening-statements/281-d0890134-17b5-4d2a-beb8-7b54d5e8e625

Trial begins in lawsuit over Susan Powell's murdered sons
Lawyers made opening statements Tuesday for a trial in a lawsuit over Washington state's role in the deaths of Susan Powell's two boys.

Author: Associated Press, Drew Mikkelsen
Published: 6:19 PM PST February 18, 2020
Updated: 6:20 PM PST February 18, 2020

TACOMA, Wash. — A final chapter has begun in the horrific saga of a Utah woman who vanished a decade ago and the killings of her young sons years later.
A trial in a lawsuit against Washington state began Tuesday.

The trial is expected to last a month, said a spokesperson for the Cox family.
grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #609 on: June 16, 2020, 07:43:11 PM »

https://kslnewsradio.com/1927156/covid-19-delays-continue-in-susan-powell-family-lawsuit/

Covid-19 delays continue in Susan Powell family lawsuit
By Dave Cawley | June 12, 2020 at 11:48 am
UPDATED: June 12, 2020 at 12:06 pm

TACOMA — A jury trial over the civil suit filed by the parents of missing Utah woman Susan Powell accusing Washington’s state child welfare agency of negligence will remain on hold due to the Covid-19 pandemic.

On Thursday, Washington Supreme Court Deputy Commissioner Walter Burton granted a request from the Washington Attorney General’s Office seeking a stay of Pierce County Superior Court Judge Stanley Rumbaugh’s plan to resume proceedings in the civil trial starting Monday, June 15.

The jury trial had commenced in February and was into its fifth week when, on March 17, Judge Rumbaugh placed the proceedings on hold due to the public health crisis. On May 19, the judge issued an order scheduling the trial to recommence on June 8, stating proper protections were then in place to continue the trial while also protecting the health of the jurors, witnesses, attorneys and court staff.

Attorneys representing the state pushed back and asked Judge Rumbaugh to delay. He did so, but only by one week. The state attorneys then filed a request for discretionary review to the Washington Supreme Court.

“With the department’s motion for discretionary review scheduled for consideration by this court on July 9, 2020, failing to stay proceedings could render the motion moot,” Burton wrote in his order granting the stay.

However, Burton also conceded the ongoing delay could cause problems.

“I acknowledge the superior court’s and respondents’ legitimate concern with the need to resume trial before the jurors’ memories of prior proceedings fade to the point that a mistrial may be required,” Burton wrote. “But in the balance between the interest in completing this trial and the need to protect human life and health, it is plain which side carries the greater weight.”

grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #610 on: July 14, 2020, 09:26:47 PM »

https://kslnewsradio.com/1929125/pandemic-pause-ends-in-susan-powell-parents-lawsuit-trial/

Pandemic pause ends in Susan Powell parents lawsuit trial 
BY DAVE CAWLEY
JULY 13, 2020 AT 11:56 AM

TACOMA, Wash. — A lawsuit between the parents of missing Utah woman Susan Powell and the state of Washington’s child welfare agency is back on, with a civil trial restarting today following a months-long delay due to the Covid-19 pandemic.

Adapting to the pandemic

The proceedings have a different look than they did in February and March, when spectators packed a cramped courtroom to listen to hours of testimony. In order to mitigate the risk of spreading the coronavirus, the trial has been moved to a larger courtroom where bailiffs can enforce social distancing measures. Several of the remaining witnesses are expected to testify remotely, by way of the video conferencing software Zoom.

Observers are segregated, watching the events via a video link from another room in the courthouse. The court is also providing a public video stream of the trial on Youtube.

For complete background on the Susan Powell case, listen to the KSL Podcasts series COLD.
grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #611 on: July 30, 2020, 07:48:21 PM »

https://www.thenewstribune.com/news/local/article244571417.html

Closing arguments delivered in wrongful death trial on behalf of Susan Cox Powell’s sons
BY ALEXIS KRELL
JULY 29, 2020 07:41 PM , UPDATED 6 HOURS 7 MINUTES AGO

Attorneys gave closing arguments Wednesday in a case brought by Susan Cox Powell’s parents against the Washington State Department of Social and Health Services.

The trial started in February and was interrupted in response to the COVID-19 pandemic. Jurors are set to start deliberating Thursday.

Judith and Charles Cox filed the wrongful death lawsuit alleging the state didn’t do enough to keep their 7-year-old and 5-year-old grandsons safe from their father, who killed the boys in 2012.

grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #612 on: July 31, 2020, 09:20:56 PM »

https://www.king5.com/article/news/crime/washington-state-susan-cox-powell-grandparents-trial-murdered-sons-josh-powell/281-b1b0c8b7-440a-4b6a-bf7c-281562910618

Washington state ordered to pay parents of Susan Powell $98 million in case of her murdered sons
Author: KING 5 Staff
Published: 4:33 PM PDT July 31, 2020
Updated: 5:51 PM PDT July 31, 2020

TACOMA, Wash. — A Pierce County jury reached a verdict Friday in the case of Susan Cox Powell and the murder of her two sons in 2012. It's a case that's received national attention over the years.

The jury ruled Washington state was negligent when it was supposed to protect the two young boys during a supervised visit with their father, Josh Powell. The state will have to pay Charles and Judy Cox, the grandparents of the boys, $98 million.

"Nothing can bring back the boys, but this is the end of a nightmare, and it's gratifying to hear a jury tell the state they were wrong, and to award a verdict that will force them to change the culture at DHS to make sure this doesn’t happen to other children in the future," said Charles Cox.

grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #613 on: July 31, 2020, 09:33:27 PM »

https://www.deseret.com/utah/2020/7/31/21350360/susan-powell-missing-woman-washington-state-liable-in-death-of-boys-josh-powell

Jury finds Washington state liable in deaths of Susan Powell’s boys
More than $98 million awarded to children’s grandparents
By Associated Press  Jul 31, 2020, 7:08pm MDT

TACOMA, Wash. — A jury has found that Washington state officials were partially responsible for the deaths of missing Utah woman Susan Cox Powell’s children at the hands of their father.

Jurors on Friday awarded more than $98 million to the estates of Charlie and Braden Powell, the News Tribune newspaper in Tacoma reported.

The jury awarded $57 million for the pain and suffering of each boy, and held their father, Josh Powell, liable for $8.245 million for each child. The final award to the Cox family is just over $98 million.

grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #614 on: September 16, 2020, 05:52:13 PM »

https://www.deseret.com/utah/2020/9/15/21438597/judge-slashes-100m-jury-verdict-awarded-to-susan-cox-powells-parents-chuck-judy-washington-josh

Judge slashes $100M jury verdict awarded to Susan Cox Powell’s parents
Washington judge reduces award to $32.8million — or says case could be retried
By Dave Cawley  Sep 15, 2020, 2:36pm MDT

TACOMA, Wash. — A judge here on Tuesday slashed by two thirds a nearly $100 million jury verdict handed down to the parents of missing Utah woman Susan Cox Powell at the end of July over the 2012 deaths of Powell’s two children at the hands of their father.

“My conscience is still shocked by the verdict size today, as it was on the day the verdict was delivered,” Pierce County Superior Court Judge Stanley Rumbaugh said.

Chuck and Judy Cox had sued the state of Washington’s Department of Social and Health Services in 2013, following the Feb. 5, 2012, murder-suicide involving their son-in-law, Josh Powell, and their grandchildren, Charlie and Braden Powell. The civil suit accused the department social workers of negligence in their handling of the Powell children, who died during a court-authorized supervised visitation at a home Josh Powell had rented.

During a weekslong trial earlier this year, which also endured a four-month delay due to a shutdown of the court over coronavirus concerns, witnesses testified in detail about the wounds each child had suffered at the hands of their father. Josh Powell had attacked his sons with a hatchet before setting fire to the home. Witnesses at the trial testified the children were conscious and suffering for roughly 10 to 20 minutes before they actually died as a result of smoke inhalation.

The jury ruled unanimously at the conclusion of the trial that the state agency had acted negligently. Their verdict levied a $98.5 million penalty against the state. Weeks later, attorneys for the state filed a motion requesting a new trial or a reduction in the damages.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #615 on: February 09, 2022, 04:05:35 PM »

Picture gallery at the link.

https://kutv.com/news/local/unknown-clothes-bones-found-in-search-for-susan-powell-in-west-desert-mine

Unknown clothes, bones found in search for Susan Powell in West Desert mine
by Arielle Harrison, KUTVTuesday, February 8th 2022

(KUTV) — Crews searching in the West Desert for clues about Susan Powell’s disappearance have pulled up torn pants and additional bones from underground.

The team, led by Utah native Dave Sparks, has spent the past eight days at the site, pulling up debris from a mine where they believe Susan Powell’s remains could be.

“I sent some pictures of the bones to Chuck Cox," Sparks said, referring to Susan's father. "He took them to a bone expert they know — actually, two. The first expert, based off information, said that it was animal bones; the second expert said that they are human bones. So we don’t know."

He also said Cox wants to come to see the pants they pulled up from underground. Sparks' interest in the mine started when he got a tip about some suspicious activity at the site around the time Susan went missing in 2009.

Sparks and his team believe that Susan’s husband dumped her body down the mine and then lit it on fire. They also believe he returned to dump more and more debris over the top of her to deter people from searching.

Around the time she disappeared, two men that Sparks hired who explore mines in the West Desert claim that this particular mine had a wooden A-frame structure on top. A few months after her disappearance, they went back and the A-frame had collapsed and was sent down the mine too.

The men strongly feel that Susan is underneath all the debris. In searching the mine, they’ve found all kinds of burnt debris along with the bones and clothing pieces to back that theory.

Either way, Sparks is glad they are doing this work.

“We clear this mine forever—this suspicious mine that has this weird story—or, we find her down there and bring a lot of closure to the family,” Sparks said.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #616 on: February 09, 2022, 04:18:48 PM »

https://youtu.be/skcwN9TyUYQ

#heavydsparks #truecrime #susanpowell
We Founds Bones, Guns, Old Camcorders, and More While Searching This Mineshaft For Susan Powell
983,917 views Feb 7, 2022

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #617 on: February 17, 2022, 07:53:57 PM »

Praying for answers for Susan's family.  Pictures at the link.

https://kutv.com/news/local/susan-powells-father-confident-some-of-susans-remains-have-been-discovered

Susan Powell's father 'confident' some of Susan's remains have been discovered
by Lincoln Graves, KUTV Friday, February 11th 2022

SALT LAKE CITY, Utah (KUTV) — Chuck Cox, whose daughter Susan Powell disappeared in 2009, said he’s confident a recent search of a West Desert mine may have unearthed some of Susan’s remains.

“I’m feeling pretty confident that it’s going to be found that this is Susan,” he said. “It makes much more sense than some of the other leads by location and the items that were found. I just think they found at least a portion of her remains.”

Cox expressed the confidence while also making clear the bones that were discovered need to be analyzed, and his hopes of finding Susan may be dashed once again.

“That’s what I expect will come from this, or I hope,” said Cox, speaking about the prospect of finding Susan’s remains. “If not her, then someone else will get some closure for their family.”

Cox also acknowledged the possibility the bones may belong to an animal.

“If they say they’re an animal or something, well whatever,” said Cox. “We at least know what was in that mine. We’ll know that mine is clear of anyone’s loved one.”

Cox traveled to Utah to thank the searchers who had been combing through the mine this past week.

Various tantalizing clues, like bones and a pair of pants were brought up from the bottom of the mine by the search team. It’s unknown who or what the bones may belong to. Two experts, contacted by Cox, looked at pictures of the bones. They reached differing opinions on whether the bones belonged to a human or an animal.

2News showed pictures of the bones to a forensic anthropologist, who said they couldn't make a definitive determination of whether they belonged to a human or an animal, without examining them in person.

Cox was in his home state of Washington when the search started but came to Utah once he learned what had been discovered.

“I decided I needed to be here because it sounded like they may have found some remains,” said Cox. “It could be Susan so I wanted to get here.”

Regardless of the outcome, Cox said he’s grateful people are still actively searching for his daughter.

“I’m just very grateful that they haven’t given up on the case,” he said.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #618 on: February 17, 2022, 08:09:21 PM »

https://kutv.com/news/local/susan-powells-friends-say-pants-found-look-like-pants-susan-wore

Susan Powell's friends say pants found in search look like pants Susan wore
by Arielle Harrison, KUTV  Saturday, February 12th 2022

(KUTV) — Susan Powell’s dearest friends are weighing in on the case following the recent search at a mine that uncovered bones and clothing pieces.

Susan’s best friend Kiirsi Hellewell told 2News that when Susan’s dad Chuck Cox showed her the pants found at the mine, she immediately saw dress pants Susan would have worn to work.

Alongside a friend, Kiirsi has been spending hours combing through old documents related to the Powell case.

They’re attempting to nail down a timeline of when Josh or someone related to him, could have been in Utah and come to the mine just searched in the west desert.

They also want to determine when the vandalism at the mine happened.

"We do have some documented facts about that mine," said Hellewell. "We know that on January 11th, West Valley Police went out and searched that mine. When they did, there was no vandalism; the wooden framework at the top was still intact, nothing was burned,” she said.

Hellewell went on to explain that a past search group discovered and documented the same mine on fire the June after Susan went missing.

“I’d really like to know: was there a fire in January also? Were two fires one in January and one in June? We are just trying to figure out when this happened and what witnesses there were to these fires so we can try better to figure out if this is Susan,” said Hellewell, who remains skeptical about the items found at the mine.

Debbie Caldwell, another close friend of Susan agrees with Hellewell that the pants found look like pants Susan would wear.

“I think they were Susan's size, I think they would’ve been pants that Susan would’ve worn,” shared Caldwell.

Caldwell and her husband Ken, accompanied Susan’s family to the mine this week. Susan’s dad Chuck and aunt Pam made the trip from Washington to check out the search effort.

Friends and loved ones remain hopeful the remains are linked to Susan.

“We have had thousands of different theories, so this one was a huge one that kept coming back up, so this is a good one to kind of go through and put it to rest,” shared Caldwell.

Both women close to the family say Susan’s dad is now taking the bones to be professionally analyzed to find out whether or not they are connected to Susan.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #619 on: February 24, 2022, 07:56:00 PM »

https://www.susancoxpowellfoundation.net/

FEB 24

Susan Search DNA test results

By admin in Uncategorized

The bones and pants found in the Ironsides mine, by the Diesel Brothers Team were tested by a private forensic lab in Salt Lake City. The bones were found to be non-human. The Pants had Male DNA on them. We are trying find identify the male.

There was a sock and a piece of a blouse material that was not submitted to testing, but we have asked that they be tested. The next step would be to go back to the mine and screen the material removed from from the mine to determine if there are any smaller bone fragments or evidence, with the aid of cadaver dogs. Also to check other openings near the mine.

It is my belief, based on Josh’s murder of his boys that he would be very capable of dismembering Susan and dispersing parts in several locations.

The search goes on. This effort also has resulted in numerous agencies now determined to work together sharing resources and information with a renewed goal to find Susan.

I am so thankful for all the work of the Dave Sparks and the Diesel Brothers team, and all those that are stepping up and offering their help. Check out Diesel Brothers on youtube, look for “Mine search”, “we found something” We are done?”. There were 3 videos, very well done

Chuck Cox

https://www.facebook.com/photo/?fbid=352655646871697&set=a.155228579947739

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.