April 16, 2024, 11:42:25 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Holloway/Stephany Flores Case Discussion #865 5/02/12 - 7/23/12  (Read 478361 times)
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #160 on: May 20, 2012, 03:23:25 PM »

btw, Miss Texasmom,
you never fail to impress with your investigative ability and piecing the pieces together.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #161 on: May 20, 2012, 03:30:50 PM »

Looking for something else...came across this.

From February 2010

The day after Paulus died, three and a half months before Stephany was brutally murdered.

I know we've talked about at least one of the comments here, but not sure how much of the conversation was posted. 

It still makes me mad to read it.   

https://www.facebook.com/julliarenfro

Julia Renfro
February 11, 2010
Nasty Grace is awful!
52 Comments · Share
7 people like this.

Julia Renfro she is such a liar
February 11, 2010 at 7:01pm · Like

Julia Renfro Beth Twitty is a liar and she knows I know!
February 11, 2010 at 7:02pm · Like

Marlene Nichols so glad I don't have cable and have to listen to her! Please tell me she is not bashing "p" already!
February 11, 2010 at 7:11pm · Like

Julia Renfro Yes, and Ms. Beth lying through her teeth about him. Sad
February 11, 2010 at 7:12pm · Like

Marlene Nichols that is so not Cool!
February 11, 2010 at 7:14pm · Like

Renée Gielen Nancy Grace - CNN Headline News (Tonight)
Breaking News! Could the death of the former main suspect's father finally lead to answers in the Natalee Holloway case? Joran van der Sloot's biggest defender, his father Paul Van der dloot, died yesterday. Without his father's protection, will Joran van der Sloot finally tell the truth about the night he was last seen with Alabama girl Natalee Holloway? Nancy Grace has the latest details every night at 8 & 10 PM E.T. on HLN.
http://www.cnn.com/CNN/Programs/nancy.grace/
February 11, 2010 at 7:49pm · Like

Jeffrey L. Nolen I believe in olden days Nancy Disgrace would steal the coins off a dead person's eyes, there is no excuse for this ignorance,
February 11, 2010 at 7:53pm · Like

Peter J. Smit Julia, back on track?
February 11, 2010 at 7:53pm · Like

David Cousins Now I'm curious... What 'lie' did Beth tell???
February 11, 2010 at 8:23pm · Like

Julia Renfro Everything she said was a lie, I was there and she knows that I know she is lying. Phooey
February 11, 2010 at 8:25pm · Like

David Cousins You were there??? ..... Where???.... C'mon, tell me.
February 11, 2010 at 8:29pm · Like

Jeffrey L. Nolen So in the liar liar pants on fire department, Natzi Disgrace's pants are burning in hell right now,
February 11, 2010 at 8:33pm · Like

David Cousins She's (was) a lawyer!! What else is new?
February 11, 2010 at 8:37pm · Like

Wendy Terry Does David not know the lies?
Is Nancy disGrace dragging the innocent into this?
And yes I do mean Paulus's family beside Joran... I am so glad I cannot be plastered to a TV right now. Oh ugh.
February 11, 2010 at 9:26pm · Like

Julia Renfro Wendy.... Many people believe what the see.
February 11, 2010 at 9:27pm · Like

Wendy Terry Girl, trust me I know. ENOUGH OF THE BS ALREADY lmfao
February 11, 2010 at 9:46pm · Like

Julia Renfro Heard that one before Wendy!
February 11, 2010 at 10:17pm · Like

Jill Thornton can't stand the woman!!!!!
February 12, 2010 at 12:10am · Like

David Cousins Well.... i'll ask again... What Lies??.... I mean, actually tell me one that she (Beth or Nancy) said... And BTW I don't care for Nancy Grace at all!...... (and generally, yes, I do believe what i SEE... not everything I hear....or Read...You know..."seeing is believing")
February 12, 2010 at 2:12am · Like

Wendy Terry Seeing on TV? Is not believing!! Wink
February 12, 2010 at 4:41am · Like

Julia Renfro Dave.... Ms. Beth lied straight out saying that Paul lied about the events of the night Natalee went missing. Paul never changed his statement from his first words until his last. She made that up to cast an air of guilt upon him and the US media ate it up. Paul was investigated and exonerated from any participation in the N.H Case other than being the father of Joran.
February 12, 2010 at 6:14am · Like

David Cousins There were a whole shitload of lies from what I remember coming from Paul's (RIP) "Punk ass" son Urine, and the authorities here followed everything he told them, starting with picking up 2 random innocent guys in San Nicholas and unjustly plastering their faces all over the news even after the hotel video proved that it was a lie! And he changed his story ump-teen times and they were led around by the 'nose' pretty much by everything that punk told them.
And Wendy, If I see that N.Grace is wearing a red dress on tv, then I pretty much 'believe' that it's a red dress...I don't necessarily believe the crap i 'hear' coming out of her mouth, or the words they splash on the screen... Therein lies the difference between 'SEEING', and hearing or reading
February 12, 2010 at 10:30am · Like

Wendy Terry Sounds about right to me David ...
February 12, 2010 at 10:38am · Like

Charles Croes Well well David, I am amazed at your insight. By the way, were you here? Did you see what was happening? did you ride around in the car with the family for countless hours and listen to truckloads of informaton. Are you the one that was interogatted 7 SEVEN count them 7 seven times? Was that you Mr. Cousins? Must be because it then explains the elequent manner in which you share your insight. I(t is possible to be insulted by some of the comments that we read, however good-ole-country-boy David and I are above that. We walk on an etheral level that allows us to use words attatched to the description of others such as "Punk-Ass" URINE. As I look up to you, I realize you are on a podium and I (in the friendliest manner possible) suggest that you come on down - pleasde don't trip. This world is a better place for you being in it.
CHARLES CROES GOOGLE it David - GOOGLE it.
February 12, 2010 at 3:16pm · Like

Charles Croes Paul died of a heart attack. The worse kind you can have. Most probably not of fatty foods or of smoke and drink but he died of a heart attack... or is it heart failure ... or perhaps a broken heart. Know this - he died long before his heart did and I for one feel very sorry for him. May your god give you the peace that your own blood did not give you here.
Charles Croes
February 12, 2010 at 3:22pm · Like

Julia Renfro Dave... I love you! I'm going to agree with Charles. I can't defend Joran for what he has done or said, but I'm sure you've pulled a "It wasn't me" on more than one occasion. There is not one shred of evidence that Joran harmed N.H. But I can tell you for a fact that Ms. Beth and one of her X husbands named Jug... Lied through their teeth many, many times. And have earned millions of dollars off the hearts of the people from "One Happy Island".
February 12, 2010 at 3:23pm · Like

Charles Croes Wanna keep a show on the air, well then, steal a baby, sell a baby, kill your child, shoot the other students in the school and say - "Well shucks mom, get me outta prison. I just am so sad" Then - and only then will the red dressed Grace of God come down and find you interesting. After the blood saxcrifice, you are a mere memory on a pile of junk. BUT in our case, some good old folks decided that sacrificing a tiny little island wasn't all that bad. Well Guess what, all that bad press pushed our name into the limelight and it has given me the opportunity to say (whenever I travel) Yes I am from Aruba and can you believe all that hype they made? Ahh well, from all of us, we truly and honestly hope you come down and visit us because we all know that a civilization does not pay the price for the crime of one man. If it were so, then BMW and mercedez would not exist. Think about it.

JULIA - you and I are in a rather unique position. No one will know what we went through - you are a nutty and intelligent gal - but man you were the best in a time of crisis. god bless you lady.
Charles
February 12, 2010 at 3:33pm · Like

Julia Renfro Thanks Charles, so true. One day the truth will come out. Sad In my eyes 2 days too late.
February 12, 2010 at 3:43pm · Like

Taylor Brown Totally true Charles...When I moved back to the states from Aruba, people were always harassing me because I lived in Aruba. Some people even thought I was involved.
February 12, 2010 at 3:43pm · Like

Wendy Terry They were saying the entire island was involved, ie covering for Joran. I hope that shit doesnt start again.
February 12, 2010 at 3:46pm · Like

Taylor Brown That shit better not start again...We might as well say that when a murderer in the United States gets free, that the entire people of the United States are covering for that person.
February 12, 2010 at 3:48pm · Like

Charles Croes Taylor, do not miss the opportunity to let them know that you are involved. You were fortunate enough to live on a spit of land that is multi racial, multi lingual, has tourism, has industry, the schools teach 4 languages as mandatory and on top ot that, we have the manners to listen to people place inproper blame on us and say - I understand. Di berdad - Mi ta compronde... Tell them that Taylor Brown and hold yourself tall when you do
February 12, 2010 at 3:48pm · Like

Charles Croes Maybe 2 edays late is the right thing. I love the exposure we are getting. It beats that dumb commercial about Aruba. Man, this is action stuff!! Kind of like Miami Vice or something along that line.
Revel in the exposure and laugh at the inane lies.
February 12, 2010 at 3:50pm · Like

Taylor Brown Charles, I always stand up for myself. I do not allow anyone to disrespect my home town and all my "90,000" friends of Aruba.
February 12, 2010 at 3:51pm · Like

Wendy Terry You go girl
February 12, 2010 at 3:58pm · Like

Charles Croes Wendy, this is the scene they saw in their minds:
90,000 people meet in a cave on the North coast of the island and work out an elaborate plan on how to fool an equal amount of cops, dogs, jets and god knows what else. the plan is .... Keep it simple and don't tell anyone. then they all took an oath of silence and all 90,000 have not said one word and have sworn their new born children to the same. the person heading the meeting was the GRACE of GOD herself and she explained that this was needed so that her ratings would not plummet. Her sponsors gave everyone a free cookie (keep the natives happy)
February 12, 2010 at 4:05pm · Like

Charles Croes Never fails - the private messages numbers are rising and most are not friendly.
Be well all and have a safe carnival week-end
charles
February 12, 2010 at 4:11pm · Like

Charles Croes Got your message Wendy. Thanks very much and keep on supporting us.
c
February 12, 2010 at 6:08pm · Like

David Cousins Whoa! what did I miss!!!..... Hey Charles, I was asking about what lies (Specifically) & I still got no answer. I then pointed out the fact that "Yoran" ( i spelled it "Urine" before, sorry no offense to anyone else) sent the authorities to San Nicolas to pick up 2 innocent people with a LIE! He had a chance to "Man-up" and do the right thing, but he "Punked out" with a string of lIES! (correct me if i'm wrong) And Mr. Croes, It's nice to know that you think i, along 'with you', "walk on an etheral level", but...sorry, you're wrong. i simply walk on the planet....That leaves just you i guess..... People, when someone goes missing, there takes place what's known as an "investigation" that is where people get "interrogated". And usually if you ONLY get interrogated, (be it one or seven times) and not convicted, then consider your self lucky!
And, anyone that misconstrues what i say as 'Anti-Aruba' then you are totally 'delusional', as i have lived here for the better part of 17 years...why??... because i LOVE it! Plus the fact that there's nothing that I've said to imply that! ( those "Anti- Aruba people are delusional themselves)
People, everyone lies! But what's getting lost in the shuffle is the fact that 2 people are gone.
My compassion goes out to the families of Paul Van Der Sloot & Natalie Holloway...May god rest their souls.
And Charles, I am NOT on a podium!!! I'm on Facebook!!! Like you Smile peace to everyone!
February 13, 2010 at 11:27am · Like

Charles Croes
thanks David. I will sleep tonight kowing this.
c
February 14, 2010 at 12:52pm · Like

David Cousins Ahhh!!! the juicy sarcasm continues.....
February 14, 2010 at 1:01pm · Like

David Cousins BTW, Charles, you haven't accepted my 'friend' request yet!!!!.... C'MON!
February 14, 2010 at 1:09pm · Like

Julia Renfro The two security guards were not arrested in VAIN. They were suspicious... Ask them yourselves, they know exactly why they were detained. . I'm not going to relive this, but David... You are very much mistaken if you are accusing the Police for Arresting two black men to take the fal, you are being led by the nose by the medial. WE ARE NOT IN AMERICA BABY!
February 14, 2010 at 1:18pm · Like

David Cousins Julia, if you've read my prior posts, then you know i'm not accusing the police of anything!! I pointed out the fact that the main 'suspect' Joran, LIED to the police which sent them to pick up 2 INNOCENT PEOPLE!!!!.... That's what i said.... I NEVER one time mentioned RACE...NEVER...(It's sad that YOU had to go there). Joran gave them that description. The police simply had to follow all leads, as i mentioned before, (if you read it) that's what happens in an investigation!
This is ARUBA BABY.... That much i know... Now please, this still seems to be a delicate subject with alot of strong and passionate opinions, which can (apparently) bring out the worst in people.... Maybe we should drop it???
February 15, 2010 at 12:14pm · Like

Julia Renfro Consider it dropped! Smile Party on.......
February 16, 2010 at 11:01am · Like

Charles Croes Damn Julia, you dropped it on my foot
charles
February 17, 2010 at 2:20pm · Like

Julia Renfro Sorry CC... Feel free to carry on. Stand for something, or you will fall for anything! I rode out the storm, I'm still standing.
February 17, 2010 at 3:05pm · Like

Renée Gielen stand on Julia, it is not over
February 17, 2010 at 5:42pm · Like

Julia Renfro I'm still standing on what I know to be true... I will not allow these idiot television shows to change my mind for one second. Nancy Grace said to me one night on TV, what would you know about racism... "Julia, You are white..." Pot calling the kettle black to say the least.
February 17, 2010 at 5:48pm · Like

Jan Brennan She is one of the most disgusting people in the world. She needs to be muzzled.
February 17, 2010 at 6:02pm · Like

Jan Brennan by the way I was speaking of Nancy disGrace, just to be clear.
February 17, 2010 at 6:12pm · Like

David Cousins Un-Dropped ??
February 17, 2010 at 8:03pm · Like

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #162 on: May 20, 2012, 03:38:50 PM »

texasmom, you may be correct. This is the photo I have marked as Natalia den Boer and it was in my folder of Joran's facebook so I can't remember, but I must have copied it when I was in his fb. I do recall that she posted to him on his fb as well as he remained friends with koen.

Yes, that's Natalia Den Boer. 

And from my observations she does seem to change her hair color at times.

The blonde in the pictures at Val's graduation just doesn't look like her to me. 

But that's jmo.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #163 on: May 20, 2012, 03:40:32 PM »

btw, Miss Texasmom,
you never fail to impress with your investigative ability and piecing the pieces together.

awwww, Thank you!   

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #164 on: May 20, 2012, 08:07:48 PM »

Beth Holloway - Paulus van der Sloot's Changing Stories

Loving Natalee
A Mother's Testament of Hope and Faith
By Beth Holloway with Sunny Tillman

Page 147-151:  The mission of meeting people and handing out the Ecclesiastes prayer cards and the beautiful colourful bracelets gives me a reason to get up and keep going.  FOX anchor Greta Van Susteren wants to come along, as many of the network reps have done over the past few weeks.  We’re going to the other end of the island today, near the van der Sloot neighbourhood, to ask for information.  And help.

As I reach to put a prayer card into the van der Sloot mailbox, I see someone on the side of the house and call out, “Anybody home?  Hello! You’ve go company! Knock, knock!  Anybody home?”

A man is behind the shrubs against the house.  “I see you there in the bushes.”  He freezes.  “I’m Natalee’s mom.  I just want to give you a prayer card.”

Paulus van der Sloot has to be coaxed out of the bushes like a dog in trouble.  He appears from behind the shrubs and comes to the gate.  I hand him one of Natalee’s prayer cards over the fence.

Surprisingly, he says, “Come in, please.  Stop the cameras, okay?  Stop the cameras.”

<snipped>

No one could have predicted that this encounter would take place.  And if Greta Van Susteren had not been there, I would not have gone inside.

A few days later Paulus is arrested and questioned by Aruban police after they say he changed his story about what time he picked up Joran on the night Natalee disappeared.

'Rita Cosby Live & Direct' for March 21
updated 3/22/2006 11:28:13 AM ET

<snipped>

BETH HOLLOWAY TWITTY, MOTHER OF NATALEE HOLLOWAY:  ... He had initially told the witnesses that he himself had picked up Joran Van Der Sloot at 4:00 a.m. on the night of the 30th.  But he later changed it about three weeks into the investigation that he did not pick up Joran at 4:00 a.m. on the 30th.  So that was the reason why Paulus Van Der Sloot was arrested.

<snipped>

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/11959619

Lt. Roy Tromp - Paulus van der Sloot's Changing Stories

February 11, 2009 7:14 PM
Judge Wants Aruba Witness In Court

A judge has asked for sworn testimony from a man who claims he saw a suspect in the disappearance of Natalee Holloway driving with two friends on the night the U.S. teenager was last seen in public, the lead investigator in the case said Friday.

Authorities believe the testimony will support allegations that the suspect, Joran van der Sloot, has given contradictory statements about Holloway's disappearance two months ago, said Lt. Roy Tromp

<snipped>

Tromp, who declined to provide details about exactly what investigators believe happened to Holloway, said that Paul van der Sloot has also changed his account the night Holloway vanished.

"Why should you do that if you are telling the truth?" he said.

<snipped>

http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2005/08/05/world/main763210_page2.shtml

Paulus Van der Sloot - Witness Statements

Name: Paul van der Sloot
Date: 14 June 2005 / 21:10
Pages: 2
Writer/Initiator: Roland Tromp
 Description: witness statement

Name: Paul van der Sloot
Date: 18 June 2005 / 18:30
Pages: 10 (1 Attachment)
Writer/Initiator. Roland Tromp/ Clyde Burke
Description: witness statement

s.t.

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #165 on: May 20, 2012, 08:08:42 PM »

Klaas/Mods

Please delete my post 164.  I messed up on the highlighting.

Thanks

Janet

***got it! (klaas)
« Last Edit: May 20, 2012, 08:43:18 PM by klaasend » Logged

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #166 on: May 20, 2012, 10:15:58 PM »

Thanks for the rebroadcast of that conversation Texasmom. With all the years gone by to serve as a new point from which to view everything.

Still, I see nothing has changed with Julia & Charles. It is who they are... it is how they think.

The best thing Julia could do is hang herself from her porch. Even she has to be tired of hearing herself speak by now.

Charles still comes off as a arrogant misery. Quite the bore.

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #167 on: May 20, 2012, 10:16:10 PM »

Hi Carpe!    I see you up in the rafters. 

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #168 on: May 20, 2012, 10:19:01 PM »

Hey MB! Long time, no see.    Hope you are well!

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #169 on: May 20, 2012, 10:27:20 PM »

Hey MB! Long time, no see.    Hope you are well!

I guess we were posting at the same time.  I figure you're never really far away, and you keep an eye on Natalee's thread for any news and new developments.  It's good to see you post.  All is well with the bee.   Thank you for asking. 

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

God watch over our children and keep them safe.

« Reply #170 on: May 21, 2012, 11:09:06 AM »

Justice Train to Birmingham - a work in progress......

Too cool!  Since your runnin out of space and I wanna go, Tink can fly next to the plane 

God has FINAL Judgement!<br />
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #171 on: May 21, 2012, 11:36:51 AM »

I wanted to test it out first to make sure it looked ok.  Looks pretty good on the smaller mug (I ordered one) although hard to see avatars due to how tiny they are.  This is the small mug.

Here is the store    I hope I haven't missed anyone but I can always modify the photo if necessary.  What do you think?  Zero markup on these. 

http://www.cafepress.com/justicetrain

Great job!

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #172 on: May 21, 2012, 05:24:08 PM »

Please add me to the Justice Train...it's been a long time coming!!  thanks

OMG Sunny, how could I have miss you!  I was going thru the last couple years of posts and was trying to get everyone but somehow missed you.  You are on it now at the top on the bi-plane. 

lol I found me!

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #173 on: May 21, 2012, 05:24:47 PM »

NICE mug!

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #174 on: May 21, 2012, 05:31:33 PM »

Justice Train to Birmingham - a work in progress......

Too cool!  Since your runnin out of space and I wanna go, Tink can fly next to the plane 

You're already on it.  Let me look for a minute and I'll show you were.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #175 on: May 21, 2012, 05:34:39 PM »

Dihannah - I added you before I finalized and put you on one of the bench (welcoming committee  )  This was the final one:

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #176 on: May 21, 2012, 05:35:54 PM »

NICE mug!

NUT
- glad you found yourself!  Yours doesn't show up well but it's there.  Had to use one of your older ones or it wouldn't have showed up at all.   
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #177 on: May 21, 2012, 05:37:13 PM »

Thanks everyone!  There are several different items available (at cost) in the store.

www.cafepress.com/justicetrain
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #178 on: May 21, 2012, 06:50:44 PM »

I wanted to test it out first to make sure it looked ok.  Looks pretty good on the smaller mug (I ordered one) although hard to see avatars due to how tiny they are.  This is the small mug.

Here is the store    I hope I haven't missed anyone but I can always modify the photo if necessary.  What do you think?  Zero markup on these. 

http://www.cafepress.com/justicetrain

Cool!   Great job Klaas!   

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #179 on: May 22, 2012, 12:59:28 AM »

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=759158169

Sebastian van der Sloot

(enlarged)

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1362656400

Hanni Peters-den Boer

(resized)

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=4055843078762&set=a.4055842998760.172494.1362656400&type=1&permPage=1

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=4055850798955&set=a.4055842998760.172494.1362656400&type=1

http://www.emerson.edu/commencement/event-schedule

::snipping2::

Monday, May 14, 2012

One Hundred and Thirty-Second Undergraduate Commencement, 11:00 am–1:00 pm
(Free, Ticket Required) Citi Performing Arts Center (The Wang Theatre)
270 Tremont Street, Boston General seating. Doors open at 10:30 am.

Undergraduate Commencement Reception 1:15–2:45 pm, weather permitting
(Free, Ticket Required) Tents on Boston Common
Celebrate the graduates at a reception in their honor. Tickets available at the Commencement Office.

::snipping2::

Wonder if this might be the blonde girl?

Val's cousin, Marianne Vandersloot?

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=7185.msg1078406#msg1078406

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.