March 29, 2024, 09:05:58 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Holloway/Stephany Flores Case Discussion #865 5/02/12 - 7/23/12  (Read 476742 times)
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #180 on: May 22, 2012, 02:43:20 AM »

May 8, 2012 6:55pm
Joran Van Der Sloot’s Lawyer Says U.S. Extradition Inevitable

ABC News’ Joe Goldman in Lima, Peru, reports:

The extradition of Joran van der Sloot to the U.S. on charges of wire fraud and extortion in connection with the death of Natalee Holloway will likely take place this summer, his lawyer told ABC News today.

“The power of the United States will assure that Joran has to face a U.S. judge and I think the extradition will happen probably in two or three months,” Maximo Altez  said in an exclusve interview with ABC News.

<snipped>

http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/headlines/2012/05/joran-van-der-sloots-lawyer-says-u-s-extradition-inevitable/

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #181 on: May 22, 2012, 08:41:00 AM »

TM - that looks like a match!  Marianne Vandersloot..
jamcakes
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #182 on: May 22, 2012, 10:51:35 AM »

Although Marianne van der Sloot, looks quite similar, the girl in the photo looks to be around Val's age.  MvdS looks to be about 10-15 years older, to me.

Challapalca him!
yuknomenot
Monkey Junky

« Reply #183 on: May 22, 2012, 12:32:43 PM »

If Sebastian carried less weight he would almost be Urine's twin.  Let's hope he doesn't shed any pounds.
alagary
Monkey Junky

« Reply #184 on: May 22, 2012, 12:48:38 PM »

Send him a gift, make him feel welcome;
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #185 on: May 22, 2012, 06:28:21 PM »

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=759158169

Sebastian van der Sloot

(enlarged)

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1362656400

Hanni Peters-den Boer

(resized)

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=4055843078762&set=a.4055842998760.172494.1362656400&type=1&permPage=1

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=4055850798955&set=a.4055842998760.172494.1362656400&type=1

http://www.emerson.edu/commencement/event-schedule

::snipping2::

Monday, May 14, 2012

One Hundred and Thirty-Second Undergraduate Commencement, 11:00 am–1:00 pm
(Free, Ticket Required) Citi Performing Arts Center (The Wang Theatre)
270 Tremont Street, Boston General seating. Doors open at 10:30 am.

Undergraduate Commencement Reception 1:15–2:45 pm, weather permitting
(Free, Ticket Required) Tents on Boston Common
Celebrate the graduates at a reception in their honor. Tickets available at the Commencement Office.

Wonder if this might be the blonde girl?

Val's cousin, Marianne Vandersloot?

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=7185.msg1078406#msg1078406

BUMP   

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #186 on: May 22, 2012, 07:20:04 PM »

Although Marianne van der Sloot, looks quite similar, the girl in the photo looks to be around Val's age.  MvdS looks to be about 10-15 years older, to me.

She's seven years older than Valentijn.

http://www.cdjabrabant.eu/brabantstalent/kandidaten.html

Marianne van der Sloot, plaats 2!
's Hertogenbosch

Naam: Marianne van der Sloot
Geboortedatum: 27-03-1982
Functie: Adviseur bij Public Impact, Kandidaat-raadslid 's-Hertogenbosch, plek 2
Slogan/motivatie: Voor een veilige, zorgzame en bruisende stad, DAAROM CDA!

Google translation:

Marianne van der Sloot, place 2!
's Hertogenbosch

Name: Marianne van der Sloot
Date of birth: 03/27/1982
Function: Consultant at Public Impact, Councillor Candidate 's-Hertogenbosch, location 2
Slogan / Motivation: For a safe, caring and vibrant city, THEREFORE CDA!

http://books.google.com/books?id=8Qob31JGGaMC&pg=PA57&lpg=PA57&dq=Valentijn+van+der+Sloot%2B1989&source=bl&ots=L2v0PMTAWJ&sig=DoOzNXIufgWmjbvqS4yvG9iNys8&hl=en&sa=X&ei=HR28T8_5Gumc2QXC5KSWDw&ved=0CFkQ6AEwAw#v=onepage&q=Valentijn%20van%20der%20Sloot%2B1989&f=false

Valentijn was born in 1989

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #187 on: May 22, 2012, 07:25:38 PM »

If Sebastian carried less weight he would almost be Urine's twin.  Let's hope he doesn't shed any pounds.

It's creepy isn't it.   

All of the boys were heavier at one time or other when they were younger.

Regardless of his weight, I think he carries just as much, and more than likely the same type  "baggage" as Joran.

He's scary.

jmo

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #188 on: May 22, 2012, 08:00:25 PM »

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=759158169

Sebastian van der Sloot

yuknomenot
Monkey Junky

« Reply #189 on: May 22, 2012, 09:05:58 PM »

It's creepy isn't it.   

All of the boys were heavier at one time or other when they were younger.

Regardless of his weight, I think he carries just as much, and more than likely the same type  "baggage" as Joran.

He's scary.

jmo
very scary and creepy.  And I believe you are correct about the "baggage", they were raised by the same parents.  IMO, Val might have lucked out with all the attention on Urine, he probably raised himself without much input from his parents.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #190 on: May 22, 2012, 09:13:25 PM »

IMO Sebastian has the same dead eyes as Joran
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #191 on: May 22, 2012, 09:46:24 PM »

It is my hope that Sebastian and Val have emerged strong from the environment that they were raised and ... are now travelling down a different path in life than their brother ... a different path that is both beneficial to their well-being and the well-being of others.  I pray that good people enter their lives ... good people whose influence is positive.

Imagine what these two young men have experience in the past almost seven years.  There is the baggage that comes from having Joran as a brother as well as the heartbreak that comes from experiencing the death of their father.  Paulus was scum but ... to Sebastian and Val ... he was their beloved father.

Janet

Janet

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
yuknomenot
Monkey Junky

« Reply #192 on: May 22, 2012, 10:57:54 PM »

Yes he usually does, but there are a few shots of him with some light in his eyes.  No telling what he's seen, heard, or participated in during his most formative years.
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #193 on: May 22, 2012, 11:45:56 PM »

Yes he usually does, but there are a few shots of him with some light in his eyes.  No telling what he's seen, heard, or participated in during his most formative years.
Seabass has always reminded me of "Private Pyle" from "Full Metal Jacket" -- I think the jury is still out on Val. In his old pics -- he was every bit on the way to being as HUGE as Sebastian. I wonder if Val was majorly affected by what he saw the night Natalee was murdered.

yuknomenot
Monkey Junky

« Reply #194 on: May 23, 2012, 01:25:08 AM »

Seabass has always reminded me of "Private Pyle" from "Full Metal Jacket" -- I think the jury is still out on Val. In his old pics -- he was every bit on the way to being as HUGE as Sebastian. I wonder if Val was majorly affected by what he saw the night Natalee was murdered.
I've not really seen the movie, but if Private Pyle is who I think he is, you mean he could snap at any time, a physical resemblance, or both?  Val wasn't affected enough by what he saw since he has had plenty of time to do the right thing and hasn't.
jamcakes
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #195 on: May 23, 2012, 02:04:22 AM »

How old is Sebastian now?

If the story of Joran severely beating Sebastian is true, I have major reservations regarding the mental stability of Seabass. jmo

Challapalca him!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #196 on: May 23, 2012, 09:19:52 AM »

I think Sebas is 16 or17 now.

Joran:

Private Pyle:

Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #197 on: May 23, 2012, 01:59:09 PM »

I'm not sure that you've seen this before or even if it belongs in this thread (but I know you guys would find this amusing/disgusting):

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/05/22/gary-giordano-robyn-gardner-aruba-indecent-exposure-maryland_n_1537602.html?ref=topbar

Gary Giordano, Robyn Gardner Disappearance Suspect, Charged With Indecent Exposure
Updated: 05/22/2012

(snip)  Around 6 p.m. last Friday, Gary Giordano, 51, was arrested in Maryland when police found him naked in his Cadillac Escalade, the Gaithersburg Patch reported. Giordano and his female companion, 46-year-old Carol Ann Bock of Tennessee, were apparently engaging in sexual activity on a mattress in the car while it was parked in an Annapolis garage.  (snip)

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #198 on: May 23, 2012, 02:10:14 PM »

I'm not sure that you've seen this before or even if it belongs in this thread (but I know you guys would find this amusing/disgusting):

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/05/22/gary-giordano-robyn-gardner-aruba-indecent-exposure-maryland_n_1537602.html?ref=topbar

Gary Giordano, Robyn Gardner Disappearance Suspect, Charged With Indecent Exposure
Updated: 05/22/2012

(snip)  Around 6 p.m. last Friday, Gary Giordano, 51, was arrested in Maryland when police found him naked in his Cadillac Escalade, the Gaithersburg Patch reported. Giordano and his female companion, 46-year-old Carol Ann Bock of Tennessee, were apparently engaging in sexual activity on a mattress in the car while it was parked in an Annapolis garage.  (snip)

_____

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #199 on: May 23, 2012, 07:26:34 PM »

http://www.24ora.com/internacional-mainmenu-6/47637-gary-giordano-gara-ta-haci-sex-den-garage-na-maryland-#comments

Gary Giordano gara ta haci sex den garage na Maryland    Print    E-mail
Tuesday, 22 May 2012 23:47

Gary Vincent Giordano, kende a keda deteni aña pasa aki na Aruba pa casi 4 luna, mientras cu autoridadnan tabata investiga e desaparicion di Robyn Gardner, a wordo culpa di exposicion indecente hunto cu un muhe despues cu polis a haya nan sunu parti patras di un Cadillac Escalade, segun polis na Maryland diamars.

Carol Ann Bock, di 45 aña di edad, procedente di Tennessee, tambe a wordo acusa despues cu polis a wak’e cu su pecho robes mientras cu e tabata drumi den e parti patras di e auto, mientras cu Giordano tabata completamente sunu, di acuerdo cu e Departamento di Polis di Annapolis.

E SUV tabata para riba e di dos nivel di e parking garage Noah Hillman den e districto di Annapolis y polis a ricibi kehonan di un posibel actividad sexual den un auto den e garage, segun e rapport. E incidente a sosode diabierna atardi laat, segun polis.

“Mientras nos ta reconoce cu Sr. Giordano tin un reputacion infame, e aresto na Annapolis tabata un simpel hecho di trabao policial efectivo respondiendo na kehonan di ciudadano”, e comisario di Annapolis, Michael Pristoop a bisa. “Oficialnan a tuma accion rapido y apropia bao di e circunstancianan. Exposicion indecente y otro conductanan ofensivo ta intolerabel.

Dos persona a keha na empleadonan di e garage riba e SUV y ora cu e empleado a localisa e vehiculo, el’a observa e pareha ta brasa, cu e homber cu nada di paña bisti, segun e rapport.

Polis a haya e pareha parcialmente cubri cu un clechi drumi riba un corchon patras den e auto, un di e agentenan a lusanan pa asina haya nan atencion, segun e rapport.
Comentarionan (5)Add Comment
min/maxMustra/Kita comentarionan

COMMENTS:
Scirbi pa OMG, May 23, 2012
E guy ki mester ta brother di Joran Van der Sloot.. Danki Dios cu polis a garana sino Dios sa kiko lo a para di e muhersmilies/cry.gif

report abuse
    +6
    vote down
    vote up

Scirbi pa OMG, May 23, 2012
E guy aki ta gewoonweg SICKsmilies/angry.gif

report abuse
    +5
    vote down
    vote up

Scirbi pa Mahalia, May 23, 2012
Double reverse facepalm. E hecho cu e homber aki lo haci su cosnan den un SUV den un parking garage ta papia hopi di su character. E muhe no ta mucho sabi tampoco.

report abuse
    +3
    vote down
    vote up

Scirbi pa Machete Skerpi, May 23, 2012
Nan a ofrecele su propio reality soap. Mi ta kere cu esey ta e mihor cos cu na por haci pe. He knows what makes women tick. Pone drama Garu, go Gary go!

report abuse
    vote down
    vote up

Scirbi pa Anna Gomes, May 23, 2012
Mi no tin comentario riba e pareja ya cu tin e dicho " del bagaso poco caso " pero si mi ta haja perfecto.... ta cu prensa hora di duna noticia. sea quien sea , nan nomber completo ta wordo scirbi. Mi no ta comprende pakiko nan ta pone
solamente initial,pensando bon... a lo mejor algun que otro lo pensa bon prome cu hasi algo indebido.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.