March 28, 2024, 02:15:22 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Holloway/Stephany Flores Case Discussion #865 5/02/12 - 7/23/12  (Read 476466 times)
grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #560 on: June 14, 2012, 12:55:08 AM »

Not Aruba--but still a serious situation close to it.

http://www.amigoe.com/english/115245-rescue-curacao-from-the-power-of-organized-crime

Rescue Curaçao from the power of organized crime’       
Tuesday, 12 June 2012 11:33 

WILLEMSTAD — In a letter to the Dutch outgoing minister of Kingdom Relations, Liesbeth Spies, Institute Pro Pueblo appeals to ‘do everything necessary to rescue Curaçao from the power of organized crime so that we may realize our self-governing status within the Kingdom in a dignified way.The letter is dated tomorrow, the day that Pro Pueblo will hold a protest action at Wilhelminaplein. The intention is enclose a petition. The protest action will begin at five p.m. Spies will arrive on Curaçao Wednesday morning and will then have a talk with the governor. She will meet with Premier Schotte (MFK) and the government on Thursday.
 ::snipping2::
“Since their installation, the government and the supporting parties have attacked all basic institutes of the democratic constitution and eliminated such systematically”. The institute produces another list that mentions the shutdown of the intelligence service after the minister-president had frustrated the screening of the ministers; the interference in the current criminal case of the Public Prosecutor whereby the Minister of Justice repeatedly lied about his role in such and in which case the advisors of the ministers are also the lawyers of the suspect; the dispute between the minister-president and the minister of Finance on the one hand and the Central Bank on the other hand; the premier’s threat to install monitoring equipment in the offices of the :Public Prosecutor; and the government systematically ignoring judicial decisions. The list also mentions ‘the actual limiting of the freedom of the press’.
jamcakes
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #561 on: June 14, 2012, 12:57:37 AM »

Wire fraud and extortion are federal offenses.  Would Joran be housed in a federal, state or local prison/jail once he is extradited but awaiting his trial?  Assuming he is convicted, and when it comes time to serve his sentence, will he be sent to a minimum, medium or high security federal prison for his offense (and/or to protect him)?  There are no high security fed prisons in AL right now, but Atlanta has a notorious one. Heh, heh!

Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil!

Just day dreamin about Joran's future! 

Challapalca him!
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #562 on: June 14, 2012, 01:57:22 AM »

I support you all, and very often look for the "like" button to push, when I am not scrolling, scrolling, scrolling. 

Hi AZSunny!   

So glad you came by!   

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #563 on: June 14, 2012, 02:01:14 AM »

http://www.amigoe.com/english/115245-rescue-curacao-from-the-power-of-organized-crime

WILLEMSTAD — In a letter to the Dutch outgoing minister of Kingdom Relations, Liesbeth Spies, Institute Pro Pueblo appeals to ‘do everything necessary to rescue Curaçao from the power of organized crime so that we may realize our self-governing status within the Kingdom in a dignified way.The letter is dated tomorrow, the day that Pro Pueblo will hold a protest action at Wilhelminaplein. The intention is enclose a petition. The protest action will begin at five p.m. Spies will arrive on Curaçao Wednesday morning and will then have a talk with the governor. She will meet with Premier Schotte (MFK) and the government on Thursday.
“Since their installation, the government and the supporting parties have attacked all basic institutes of the democratic constitution and eliminated such systematically”. The institute produces another list that mentions the shutdown of the intelligence service after the minister-president had frustrated the screening of the ministers; the interference in the current criminal case of the Public Prosecutor whereby the Minister of Justice repeatedly lied about his role in such and in which case the advisors of the ministers are also the lawyers of the suspect; the dispute between the minister-president and the minister of Finance on the one hand and the Central Bank on the other hand; the premier’s threat to install monitoring equipment in the offices of the :Public Prosecutor; and the government systematically ignoring judicial decisions. The list also mentions ‘the actual limiting of the freedom of the press’.

I've been reading about this and also about a huge corruption case in Spain where some of the defendants have bank accounts in Curacao that the Prosecutor has been unsuccessful in getting the records of.  I started to post something about it the other night but got sidetracked.  I'd really like to research all the players in that one and see if I can find any connections...

IYKWIM   

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #564 on: June 14, 2012, 02:03:38 AM »

Are there Shaman's in Alabama? 

Probably, and a lot of nightmarish people who do more than go "bump" in the night!

::justice2NJ::

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #565 on: June 14, 2012, 02:09:23 AM »

Sorry, Kermit....I just don't get your drift.   Most of us here have suffered some
adversity and health issues...including a brain tumor.   Yet we can refrain from
the mass and repetitive postings.   I just don't think that is an excuse.
But I love you anyway!!

Me three.  Greetings and love to all the monkeys.  It's good to see everyone.

Kermit, you are so right about patience and tolerance.  Even the worst of our experiences hopefully brings us to a place of compassion for others. 

Patience, tolerance, compassion........that's a two-way street.  IMHO, MUCH of that has been practiced here for a long time.  Those attitudes should be afforded to all who post and read here.  I think the frustration comes from a feeling of no such reciprocal consideration.  Perhaps that can change.

I love knowing that Joran is miserable and stuck in the worst kind of hell-hole. Just knowing that he longs for his old prison buddies and the scam he had going before, makes me smile.  I do believe we will find out more about Paulus and Joran one day, and what actually happened to our beloved Natalee. 

I hope Joran is covered in scabs and has bugs for breakfast, lunch and dinner....until he tells the truth.    

I wish I could be positive about the "change" part, but unfortunately I don't see that happening.  This is not the first time it has come to this, and it's always the same.  No different.  Just more empowered, and more robo posting of SSDD.  It's already resumed.  

If you read the entire Greta interview that snippets were posted of as "back up", it's interesting especially when Paulus was one of the people addressed.  I don't believe the last comment here was included.  And if speculation is where it's at, could the first part below have been in reference to Paulus too?

Peter DeVries told Greta he would not speculate.  We all know in his position that is for good reason.  He is not an average citizen in a forum talking about missing persons cases.  At that time there was probably more than one lawyer for the Van der Sloot's, Kalpoes, and any others involved in Natalee's disappearance hanging on every word he said, just hoping he would say something actionable!

But he did say this, and note that part of it is no where to be found in the "back up" to the Peter bash posted earlier. (after second snip)

VAN SUSTEREN: Now, there's a lot of rumors coming out of Aruba, as you might imagine. One thing I'm hearing tonight, that we had Daury Rodriguez on last night, who was the person who's actually identified on the tapes. But now there's a suggestion that there might be another Daury. Do you know, if there's another Daury?

DE VRIES: Yes, Daury Rodriguez is not the guy mentioned by Joran. It's another guy. He's in the news. I know that. But he's not the guy who was mentioned by Joran.

VAN SUSTEREN: All right. Where is this other guy mentioned by Joran, who helped, according to Joran, dispose of the body?

DE VRIES: Well, we don't know. The police investigators are looking for him. But I'm not quite sure if Daury is really Joran's helper because the first day, when he was talking about his helper, Joran said, I will never, ever mention his name. I will take that into my grave. And then the next day, when our man, Patrick, was pushing a little bit on that and telling him, Well, who was it, you can trust me, then he mentioned the name Daury. But I think he's protecting somebody else.

VAN SUSTEREN: All right. And do you know who that somebody else is? I mean, do you have any sort of -- besides just sort of a gut reaction, do you have anything independent to suggest who it might really be?

DE VRIES: Well, that's hard to say. Then I'm starting speculating, and well, I might not do that.

DE VRIES: After the show, they apologized for what their son did. And I think his mother is a good mother. She loves her son, but she doesn't know what he is doing, I think. And well, his father, I have some special thoughts about him.

VAN SUSTEREN: All right. And I hope you'll come back, Peter, as you develop more information on those special thoughts, if, indeed, you get some more information on them. Peter, you're always welcome back here. So thank you, Peter.

DE VRIES: OK. You're welcome, Greta.

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,329847,00.html#ixzz1xikSYcLC

Yikes, TM!  Well, if there had been any doubt, it's erased.   

They have always been particularly defensive about Paulus.  Perhaps that's why they don't enjoy Peter DeVries as much as we do. 

Nighty Night, monkeys.

Good night Helen Back! 

So sorry I missed saying it earlier.

Tibrogargan
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #566 on: June 14, 2012, 02:46:12 AM »

As I am usually running late in most discussions owing to having a real life outside my computer room added to the time difference I just want to add a couple of observations to the previous pages of posting.

I am intrigued by Kermit's reference to the past surgery some 20 plus years ago.  Now I do have a close encounter with brain surgery as my DH underwent two major brain surgeries with the second one only 3 months after the first.  I understand the long weeks of recovery and medications to prevent possible seizures, and in some cases the need for rehabilitation, although fortunately the only repercussions in my DH's case is a slow deterioration of his eyesight owing to the sites of the two aneurysms. Thankfully he improved and is now back to a normal lifestyle and there has been no sign of any mental deterioration.

I also know that two of our long standing monkeys have undergone major brain surgery and are back to full health and mental acuity.  Possibly there are more of our members who have also faced a similar life changing event.

So why is this an issue?

Posting with such total disregard to the feelings and respect due to all other monkeys is to me an act of defiance and if it becomes extreme could even be considered a form of bullying.  We are all here for the same reason and that is to watch a callous murderer get his just desserts.  Now it appears that this will come to pass but if it is not to the extent that most of us would wish for, my beliefs console me with the fact that there is a special place in Hell for such as he and others who have committed such  heinous crimes.

I am more than happy to let God take care of it for He sees all, and knows all,  and His wisdom is above all else.

an angelic monkey

Now I am in awe of Beth as a mother and as a woman.  She has handled herself with grace and intelligence.  I have a copy of Beth's book which she personally inscribed to me with her appreciation for my support. I treasure this book and refer to it often.  This does not lead me to believe she thinks of me as anything other than an interested Australian monkey.  I would never contact her or presume anything as to what she thinks or believes.  I have had the opportunity to chat with one of her close relatives and they spoke often of their admiration and appreciation for the devotion of ALL the monkeys.  No one was singled out or thought more highly of than any other, and that is exactly as it should be. 

Beth has moved on.  The family has moved on.  We need to move on. 

No one is being asked to cease posting only just to refrain from hashing and rehashing material that has long since outlived it's usefulness.  There are threads in this case and other major cases where information and data are recorded for reference and refreshing details, and these would be a boon for newer or returning monkeys.  None of us are simple minded and we can find what we need or we are also able to ask for help or information.  Roboposting does nothing for any of us except to irritate and certainly does not assist Beth in her search for the truth.  I agree with other monkeys that I doubt she or any of the family read here any longer.  They certainly no longer post here.

It has been an eye opener to me to see how many monkeys have posted here in the past day or so.  Hopefully we can all move forward from this and regain the respect and tolerance we all had for each other in times past.

....And at night the wond’rous glory of the everlasting stars..  A.B (Banjo) Paterson
Tibrogargan
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #567 on: June 14, 2012, 02:52:55 AM »

For our Australian friends who have never seen this program (a repeat)! 

http://www.theaustralian.com.au/arts/television/vanished-with-beth-holloway/story-fncnk810-1226395140455

Vanished with Beth Holloway
June 14, 2012  8:59AM

THE murder or disappearance of one's child is an unimaginable tragedy that inevitably shapes life from that point on.

Often, parents become campaigners for justice in a bid to help others avoid a similar fate. John Walsh, whose son Adam was abducted and murdered in 1981 (you may remember the 1983 telemovie Adam), became an anti-crime campaigner and went on to host America's Most Wanted.

Alabama woman Beth Holloway, whose daughter Natalee disappeared on a high school graduation trip to the Caribbean island of Aruba in 2005 (and had a telemovie of her own), is also heading down the TV path with this show about people who have disappeared. She's not a particularly natural interviewer but she's passionate about the topic.

The first half of this episode recaps Natalee's story. A half-hour is not nearly enough time to do justice to the bizarre series of confessions and recantations from prime suspect Joran van der Sloot in the years since her disappearance.  ::snipping2::

Vanished with Beth Holloway, Saturday, 8pm, Ci

grace-land thank you so much for the heads up here and in my Aussie thread for this programme which has finally reached our television network.  Ci (Crime and Investigation) is one of the channels on our Foxtel/Austar pay TV network. 

On Saturday they are showing Natalee Holloway : Lost in Paradise at 7.30 pm AEST and then following with Vanished with Beth Holloway at 8.30 pm.

They are repeating the Vanished programme only on Sunday at 10.30 am.

I have upgraded my Austar service to include this channel in readiness for Sat/Sun.

Again many thanks 

....And at night the wond’rous glory of the everlasting stars..  A.B (Banjo) Paterson
Tibrogargan
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #568 on: June 14, 2012, 03:01:20 AM »

Sorry for the O/T  Monkey Devil!

Not really O/T.  They were born here in this thread.

Magnolia thank you for sharing Wreck's picture.  He is a handsome boy!

I remember the night those pups arrived and all the advice you received.  By the way I hope Hunter is also in good health.

Tibrogargan
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #569 on: June 14, 2012, 03:05:09 AM »

Are there Shaman's in Alabama? 

Probably, and a lot of nightmarish people who do more than go "bump" in the night!

::justice2NJ::

I believe there could be some very interesting people living in the bayou areas     Monkey Devil!

jamcakes
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #570 on: June 14, 2012, 09:23:57 AM »

It has been an eye opener to me to see how many monkeys have posted here in the past day or so. 
Hopefully we can all move forward from this and regain the respect and tolerance we all had for each other in times past.

As a relative newbie, I have been impressed by the number of monkeys of senior status (judging by their post counts) that have swung in from the rafters to comment on and support the issue of reasons to "scroll".  Judging by their posts, it seems that they would be more inclined to post and discuss once again if they didn't have to scroll so much. I hope everyone can reach a state of balance, and the senior monkeys will begin posting more often. A wealth of knowledge and wisdom is missing.

Challapalca him!
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #571 on: June 14, 2012, 10:26:51 AM »

There may be a few at Mardi Gras ... LOL
Helen Back
Monkey Junky

« Reply #572 on: June 14, 2012, 11:24:02 AM »

I've been reading about this and also about a huge corruption case in Spain where some of the defendants have bank accounts in Curacao that the Prosecutor has been unsuccessful in getting the records of.  I started to post something about it the other night but got sidetracked.  I'd really like to research all the players in that one and see if I can find any connections...

IYKWIM   

Hey TM and good day all!

I feel sure that if anyone can find some connections, you can!  Now that is something I would be very interested to see.  As the banking rat's nest continues to come unraveled all around the world, I think we will see some familiar names shake out.

I know Aruba claims that tourism is their main industry, but we all know it's really money laundering, offshore secret banking, tax evasion and drug and human trafficking.   

The crooks may run out of places to hide their money. 

Hang tough, monkeys! The powers that were are falling like a house of cards, and the truth will come out one day.

jamcakes
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #573 on: June 14, 2012, 11:33:02 AM »

IYKWIM   

Hey TM and good day all!

I feel sure that if anyone can find some connections, you can!  Now that is something I would be very interested to see.  As the banking rat's nest continues to come unraveled all around the world, I think we will see some familiar names shake out.

I know Aruba claims that tourism is their main industry, but we all know it's really money laundering, offshore secret banking, tax evasion and drug and human trafficking.   

Hang tough, monkeys! The powers that were are falling like a house of cards, and the truth will come out one day.

I bet Judge Rick Smid's name pops up!

SMID, Rick  – Reportedly a friend of PVDS who stayed at VDS home.  Judge who released J2K in September 2005.  Dutch judge in Curacao.  As a public prosecutor in the NL, participated in the Carribean Financial Task Force as expert on money laundering.

Challapalca him!
RoxiBalboa
Scared Monkey

« Reply #574 on: June 14, 2012, 12:06:59 PM »

Hello Monkeys!

Loooong time no post for me but I still read everyday. I would like to add to the recent conversation and tell you how I have coped with my frustration with certain postings. (IMOO, someone just loves drama, and when things slow down needs to start something).

Anyway, I think of certain posts as ADS. When you read webpages do you stop to read the Ads they have in the middle of the page. Heck no, you keep reading what you are attempting to read. So just see these posts as Ads in the middle of the page and skip on by. Once you just get your brain to accept its an Ad it's like those posts weren't even there.

That dog is beauitful!!

God Bless

Fact of life...After Monday & Tuesday, even the calendar says W T F !!
Mere
Monkey Junky

« Reply #575 on: June 14, 2012, 12:14:12 PM »

Hello Monkeys!

Loooong time no post for me but I still read everyday. I would like to add to the recent conversation and tell you how I have coped with my frustration with certain postings. (IMOO, someone just loves drama, and when things slow down needs to start something).

Anyway, I think of certain posts as ADS. When you read webpages do you stop to read the Ads they have in the middle of the page. Heck no, you keep reading what you are attempting to read. So just see these posts as Ads in the middle of the page and skip on by. Once you just get your brain to accept its an Ad it's like those posts weren't even there.

That dog is beauitful!!

God Bless

RoxiB.....I am sitting here laughing and enjoying your thoughts on ads.

A friend wrote last night....one who has gone to lurking and finished with a cute
sentence...referring to SM....." I wish they'd put cushions in the rafters. gettin blisters on me bum".

TM....sorry I did not wish you a good night.  Thanks for your response.  There are nice
people in those rafters.  Now going to check on other threads.  Hugs.

_<br />I believe in miracles...!
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #576 on: June 14, 2012, 12:28:23 PM »

As I am usually running late in most discussions owing to having a real life outside my computer room added to the time difference I just want to add a couple of observations to the previous pages of posting.

I am intrigued by Kermit's reference to the past surgery some 20 plus years ago.  Now I do have a close encounter with brain surgery as my DH underwent two major brain surgeries with the second one only 3 months after the first.  I understand the long weeks of recovery and medications to prevent possible seizures, and in some cases the need for rehabilitation, although fortunately the only repercussions in my DH's case is a slow deterioration of his eyesight owing to the sites of the two aneurysms. Thankfully he improved and is now back to a normal lifestyle and there has been no sign of any mental deterioration.

I also know that two of our long standing monkeys have undergone major brain surgery and are back to full health and mental acuity.  Possibly there are more of our members who have also faced a similar life changing event.

So why is this an issue?

Posting with such total disregard to the feelings and respect due to all other monkeys is to me an act of defiance and if it becomes extreme could even be considered a form of bullying.  We are all here for the same reason and that is to watch a callous murderer get his just desserts.  Now it appears that this will come to pass but if it is not to the extent that most of us would wish for, my beliefs console me with the fact that there is a special place in Hell for such as he and others who have committed such  heinous crimes.

I am more than happy to let God take care of it for He sees all, and knows all,  and His wisdom is above all else.

an angelic monkey

Now I am in awe of Beth as a mother and as a woman.  She has handled herself with grace and intelligence.  I have a copy of Beth's book which she personally inscribed to me with her appreciation for my support. I treasure this book and refer to it often.  This does not lead me to believe she thinks of me as anything other than an interested Australian monkey.  I would never contact her or presume anything as to what she thinks or believes.  I have had the opportunity to chat with one of her close relatives and they spoke often of their admiration and appreciation for the devotion of ALL the monkeys.  No one was singled out or thought more highly of than any other, and that is exactly as it should be. 

Beth has moved on.  The family has moved on.  We need to move on. 

No one is being asked to cease posting only just to refrain from hashing and rehashing material that has long since outlived it's usefulness.  There are threads in this case and other major cases where information and data are recorded for reference and refreshing details, and these would be a boon for newer or returning monkeys.  None of us are simple minded and we can find what we need or we are also able to ask for help or information.  Roboposting does nothing for any of us except to irritate and certainly does not assist Beth in her search for the truth.  I agree with other monkeys that I doubt she or any of the family read here any longer.  They certainly no longer post here.

It has been an eye opener to me to see how many monkeys have posted here in the past day or so.  Hopefully we can all move forward from this and regain the respect and tolerance we all had for each other in times past.

Thank you Tibro, many good points.   

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #577 on: June 14, 2012, 12:30:10 PM »

Sorry for the O/T  Monkey Devil!

Not really O/T.  They were born here in this thread.

Magnolia thank you for sharing Wreck's picture.  He is a handsome boy!

I remember the night those pups arrived and all the advice you received.  By the way I hope Hunter is also in good health.

Tibro, did you mean Hudson?  He's the wonder dog, love him!   

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #578 on: June 14, 2012, 12:47:19 PM »

IYKWIM   

Hey TM and good day all!

Thanks Helen Back!  I don't know when or if I will have time to spend researching it all, but I would really love to.  I think it could be interesting. 

This is a recent article about the case in Spain I mentioned.

http://www.amigoe.com/english/114939-pvda-urges-for-co-operation-in-spanish-anti-corruption-case

PvdA urges for co-operation in Spanish anti-corruption case         

FRIDAY, 8 JUNE 2012 20:54

THE HAGUE — The political party PvdA urges the Netherlands to co-operate with the so-called Gürtel-case, a large-scale anti-corruption investigation in Spain that supposedly involves important Spanish politicians. Several suspects supposedly have bank accounts on Curaçao.

According to the Spanish newspaper El País, for three years the Netherlands has refused to provide bank data and other information on the Curaçao bank accounts from several suspects although the Spanish Public Prosecutor had requested such repeatedly. A request was made to the Dutch government in February 2009 and on May 26th 2010 to obtain information on suspected companies on Curaçao. El País quotes sources within Justice, who refer to the offshore-activities on Curaçao.

“Is it true that all other countries – including Switzerland, the US, Morocco and France – that had received a request for co-operation from the Spanish judicial authorities were prepared to co-operate? If so, why is the Netherlands refusing to co-operate with a trial that is clearly focused on prosecuting corruption in high political circles in Spain?” Lower Chamber member Frans Timmermans (PvdA) wrote in a letter to the Dutch ministers of Justice and Foreign Affairs.

The refusal to co-operate creates the impression that the Netherlands is attempting to keep corrupt politicians from being prosecuted by judicial authorities, Timmermans wrote. It’s not clear whether the Spanish Public Prosecutor also sent a direct request for information to the Curaçao government.

The Gürtel-case is about bribing officials in getting permits and orders in the period 2001 to 2009. Millions of euros are involved with the bribery. The case is named after one of the suspects, Francisco Correa, whose last name is Gürtel in German (which means girdle). By order of the then Spanish president José Maria Aznar, Correa organized meetings for the centre-right Partido Popular. A former secretary of Partido Popular is also one of the suspects

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #579 on: June 14, 2012, 12:52:00 PM »

Hello Monkeys!

That dog is beauitful!!

God Bless

Hi RoxiBalboa!   

Thanks for the suggestion, good to see you!   

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.