March 28, 2024, 04:40:20 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Holloway/Stephany Flores Case Discussion #865 5/02/12 - 7/23/12  (Read 476491 times)
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #700 on: June 23, 2012, 12:07:52 PM »

Good morning Muffy,

Hope all is well. I'm Getting more edumacated each and every day trying to make a difference.

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #701 on: June 23, 2012, 12:15:05 PM »

Off to have some breakfast...

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #702 on: June 23, 2012, 12:15:40 PM »

Good morning Muffy,

Hope all is well. I'm Getting more edumacated each and every day trying to make a difference.

All is well here, especially with the guilty verdicts in Jerry Sandusky's Case.  I'm still holding hope Natalee can be brought home and there will be justice for her and for Stephany. 

I learn something new every day!  And you know, I believe if each person tries to make even a bit of difference, the world will be a better place.  JMHO  Keep on keeping on KTF!!     

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #703 on: June 23, 2012, 12:16:48 PM »

Good morning SurfCity!!  What's up?   

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #704 on: June 23, 2012, 01:42:48 PM »

My thoughts on many of the previous days posts...Pretty simple if you ask me.

"The person who says it cannot be done should not interrupt the person doing it."

Chinese proverb

MOHANDAS GANDHI
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #705 on: June 23, 2012, 02:32:40 PM »

http://www.amigoe.com/english/116337-tackle-human-trafficking-on-curacao-

‘Tackle human trafficking on Curaçao’         

WEDNESDAY, 20 JUNE 2012 11:24

WILLEMSTAD — Curaçao must take a firm line in combating human trafficking and offering victims sufficient protection. “These require a vigorous approach.” This appears from the recent report from the American Ministry of Foreign Affairs. Curaçao has now been placed on the TIER 2 list along with the Dominican Republic and Costa Rica. Last year, Curaçao had even been put on the TIER 2-watchlist.Curaçao can be considered a destination for females, men and perhaps even children who are forced into prostitution or labor. According to the auditors, ‘there are indications that child prostitution is a problem’. However, this cannot be substantiated by facts or figures. The recruitment procedure for the females from the tolerated Campo Alegre is also vague, according to the authors.

Pay off a debt

The local authorities also think migrants are sometimes forced to do housekeeping, to work in the construction sector, lay out gardens or work in shops. Migrants working in restaurants and local shops are more vulnerable because in many cases they have to pay off a debt. Victims of human trafficking come from Columbia, the Dominican Republic, Haiti and Asia (India and China, (editorial office)).

Although the country does its best, it fails to comply with the minimum requirements to ban human trafficking. Last year the new penal code with severe punishments for human trafficking was adopted. However, there’d been no criminal cases to prosecute the perpetrators of human trafficking, unlike in 2010.

The US argue for a vigorous and transparent approach of human trafficking so victims actually dare to report to social workers. This means pro-active guidelines for those working in this sector – from public health workers to officials – who are to recognize the signs of human trafficking and identify the victims. However, as no courses were given for these sectors the past year, no victims of human trafficking were identified, according to the authors.

Besides a large-scale, multilingual awareness campaign, a Spanish social worker and more (health) inspections for instance at Campo Alegre, the auditors believe that perpetrators of human trafficking – including accomplice officials – should be prosecuted.

The government protecting victims of human trafficking is considered ‘weak’. In 2010, four victims of human trafficking were reported, compared to sixteen in 2009. There were no reports last year. This is characteristic for the lack of knowledge to identify victims, according to the authors – despite the significant population of foreign females working as prostitute on Curaçao. Organizations in Columbia and Venezuela report on having supported victims of forced, sexual exploitation on the island. The secret women’s hostels on Curaçao hadn’t received any victims of human trafficking the past year. Nor is there any protection program for victims.

No observers

The initiatives of the past year, for example a multilingual campaign on forced prostitution or labor held with regard to the international Day against Human Trafficking, were deemed inadequate. There aren’t any observers/reporters to monitor the approach of human trafficking, according to the auditors. They concluded the paragraph on Curaçao by remarking that the government hasn’t identified the problem of child sex tourism to the island.

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #706 on: June 23, 2012, 02:42:42 PM »

My last quote of the day pertains to the ability of monkey's to persevere through very trying times, and choosing to stay focused on the goal, which is JUSTICE!

"What you focus on determines what you miss."

Although times can be trying, we can lose patience from time to time, just continue to focus on what we are here for. Have they not always tried to deceive and attempt to take the focus off of what is most important, which is justice?

TIME AND PRESSURE

KEEPTHEFAITH

an angelic monkey

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #707 on: June 23, 2012, 05:24:28 PM »

Croes looks "rode hard and put away wet". He's around 33 yo now. Will he ever grow up?

Cold eyes.  Very cold ...
grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #708 on: June 23, 2012, 08:53:36 PM »

Aruba's economy depends on the tourists and the money that they spend on the island--a $10 levy?--not nice. 

http://arubaherald.com/local/2822-aruba-introduces-tourist-promotion-levy.html

Aruba introduces Tourist Promotion Levy
Saturday, 23 June 2012 18:04

Parliament approved the request by Tourism Minister Otmar Oduber on Friday to charge a Tourist Promotion Levy on airline. The levy is a $10 flat fee, which will be charged on all tickets bought abroad for travel to Aruba.  ::snipping2::  The funds will be used by Aruba Tourism Authority to cover operations costs.
jamcakes
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #709 on: June 23, 2012, 09:30:09 PM »

Aruba's economy depends on the tourists and the money that they spend on the island--a $10 levy?--not nice. 

http://arubaherald.com/local/2822-aruba-introduces-tourist-promotion-levy.html

Aruba introduces Tourist Promotion Levy
Saturday, 23 June 2012 18:04

Parliament approved the request by Tourism Minister Otmar Oduber on Friday to charge a Tourist Promotion Levy on airline. The levy is a $10 flat fee, which will be charged on all tickets bought abroad for travel to Aruba.  ::snipping2::  The funds will be used by Aruba Tourism Authority to cover operations costs.

Yet another reason to never travel to Aruba!

Challapalca him!
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #710 on: June 23, 2012, 09:37:13 PM »

Croes looks "rode hard and put away wet". He's around 33 yo now. Will he ever grow up?

Very cold and very stoned.
jamcakes
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #711 on: June 24, 2012, 12:28:41 AM »

Very cold and very stoned.

ITA. In all his pics, he looks the same and poses the same  flashing that gang sign.  LOL - pretty funny!!  He always has a very flat affect, like he's always zoned out or is perpetually depressed.  Maybe he's haunted by his memories of J2K and Natalee.

Challapalca him!
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #712 on: June 24, 2012, 02:08:35 AM »

Never. It's hard to grow up when you drank and smoked your brain out. Is he a real gangsta or a fake one?
He's got the no hope / no soul look. Notches cut into his eyebrows. Calluses on the knuckles. A dog chain. He's probably a wanna be
that hangs around with real ones - and has had to fight his way out of some bad situations. Ain't nothing sadder than
a 33 year old deejay who looks like he is ready to join the AARP program. Trying so hard to make the chicks hot and
smelling like Bengay cream.

Sisyphus rolling uphill with that boulder and all...  All de ladies in the house lemme hear you say DE-PENDS!!!!

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
jamcakes
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #713 on: June 24, 2012, 08:08:51 AM »

Never. It's hard to grow up when you drank and smoked your brain out. Is he a real gangsta or a fake one?
He's got the no hope / no soul look. Notches cut into his eyebrows. Calluses on the knuckles. A dog chain. He's probably a wanna be
that hangs around with real ones - and has had to fight his way out of some bad situations. Ain't nothing sadder than
a 33 year old deejay who looks like he is ready to join the AARP program. Trying so hard to make the chicks hot and

Sisyphus rolling uphill with that boulder and all...  All de ladies in the house lemme hear you say DE-PENDS!!!!

OMG - this requires a spew alert!!  Not only did I spit coke everywhere, I barely made it to the bathroom in time. 

Challapalca him!
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #714 on: June 24, 2012, 01:48:14 PM »

Carpe!   

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #715 on: June 24, 2012, 04:11:26 PM »

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10150798206310909.432535.749885908&type=3

Rona Coster Kahan
April 30
Maison fernando Mansur (18 photos)
Get together of almost all artists featured in Island Temptations Magazine over the past 10 years! (18 photos)

Alydia Wever, Elisa Lejuez Peters, Anita Hugen, island temptations, Heidi Munzenhofer and Irene peterson.
Tags: Island Temptations
9 people like this.
Anita Hugen Why am I so short?!
April 30 at 1:46pm · 2
Tina Causey Bislick Lovely ladies with amazing talent!
April 30 at 2:15pm · 2
Sandra Rigot Mooi hoor Anita !
April 30 at 5:38pm
Zuleika Coffie beautiful
May 3 at 12:30pm
Heidi Munzenhofer It was a lovely evening!!!
May 4 at 9:53am · 1

With Anita Hugen.
7 people like this.
Anita Hugen Thanks Rona, it was a great event
April 30 at 1:46pm
Ronda Scheller Rock You look wonderful Ms Anita ♥
April 30 at 2:39pm · 1

With Anita Hugen and Heidi Munzenhofer.

2 people like this.
Heidi Munzenhofer ‎Smile
May 2 at 5:43pm

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #716 on: June 24, 2012, 05:23:29 PM »

Much has changed but Anita remains her smiling self.  March 2005:

jamcakes
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #717 on: June 24, 2012, 06:03:49 PM »

LOL.  I just love her white bra showing the whole 9 yards in this photo!! ROTFLMAO

Challapalca him!
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #718 on: June 24, 2012, 10:37:15 PM »

OMG - this requires a spew alert!!  Not only did I spit coke everywhere, I barely made it to the bathroom in time. 

Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #719 on: June 24, 2012, 10:48:03 PM »

So abnormal, considering everything ... and that third photo of her at the art thingy is downright creepy   
Hope she's up to date on her rabies shots ... yikes!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.