March 28, 2024, 08:54:05 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Holloway/Stephany Flores Case Discussion #865 5/02/12 - 7/23/12  (Read 476411 times)
grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #720 on: June 25, 2012, 02:39:12 AM »

http://www.rtl.nl/components/actueel/rtlnieuws/2012/06_juni/25/binnenland/joran_van_der_sloot_vraagt_om_vergeving_in_brief_ouders_stephany.xml

Google translation

RTL News | June 25, 2012, 06:56 
Van der Sloot letter asks for forgiveness

Joran van der Sloot has sent a letter to the parents of Stephany Flores where his "heartfelt" apology. "I wish I could turn back everything," he says. Meanwhile, in another letter he begs for sentence. 

The two letters dated 20 and 22 June. Joran lawyer Máximo Altez, quotes from the letters in a Peruvian television.

Did not happen 

One of the letters is addressed to the parents of Stephany Flores, the Peruvian girl he in 2010 in a hotel room in Lima strangled after she e-mails about the disappearance of Natalee Holloway on his laptop had viewed. Van der Sloot asks her parents for forgiveness. "This should never have happened," he writes. 

Joran admits in the letters (again) that he has slain 21-year-old Flores, but he stressed that this never been done before. He finds his horrible act, but he did not know what he did. He was drunk and drugged on the day of the murder, he says.

Prison is far too long 

The Dutch assassin in January was sentenced to 28 years in prison. He says in the letters that he punishment far too long. The above appeal against the punishment is in full swing.

He claims that the killing of Stephany Flores was not preconceived, but stemmed from an emotional response. Of this state in Peru a lot less high penalty (three to five years).
 ::snipping2::
grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #721 on: June 25, 2012, 03:01:06 AM »

http://www.larepublica.pe/24-06-2012/joran-van-der-sloot-insiste-en-reduccion-de-pena-fui-victima-de-emocion-violenta

Google translation

Joran Van der Sloot sentence reduction insists: I was a victim of violent emotion
Sunday, June 24, 2012 | 9:06 pm

Letters to discredit

Joran said his former lawyer, Jose Luis Jimenez, never did respect their rights and that he cheated on his defense revealed that he lied to accept the charges because his lawyer had promised that pleading guilty would be in prison 15 years, upon agreement of the judge and the prosecutor.

Jimenez, however, said the Dutch "always" agreed with the judgment and strategy "is not the first time" trying to harm those who defend it.

"Last year left a letter to discredit Highness," he said. Said, "ethical issues", said he was not going to "pronounce" in the work of his colleague.

Van Der Sloot, who was sentenced to 28 years in prison, is required in the United States for the death of Natale Holloway occurred in 2005. The Supreme Court accepted the request from the north country, but this will be paid when the finished convicted serve sentences in jail.
jamcakes
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #722 on: June 25, 2012, 06:04:05 AM »

Wah Wah Wah

Poor little Joran, not responsible and so taken advantage of.

He is so manipulative and beneath contempt.

Too little too late!!!!!!!!!

Challapalca him!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #723 on: June 25, 2012, 09:30:45 AM »

http://www.rtl.nl/components/actueel/rtlnieuws/2012/06_juni/25/binnenland/joran_van_der_sloot_vraagt_om_vergeving_in_brief_ouders_stephany.xml

Google translation

Joran van der Sloot has sent a letter to the parents of Stephany Flores where his "heartfelt" apology. "I wish I could turn back everything," he says. Meanwhile, in another letter he begs for sentence. 

The two letters dated 20 and 22 June. Joran lawyer Máximo Altez, quotes from the letters in a Peruvian television.

Did not happen 

One of the letters is addressed to the parents of Stephany Flores, the Peruvian girl he in 2010 in a hotel room in Lima strangled after she e-mails about the disappearance of Natalee Holloway on his laptop had viewed. Van der Sloot asks her parents for forgiveness. "This should never have happened," he writes. 

Joran admits in the letters (again) that he has slain 21-year-old Flores, but he stressed that this never been done before. He finds his horrible act, but he did not know what he did. He was drunk and drugged on the day of the murder, he says.

Prison is far too long 

The Dutch assassin in January was sentenced to 28 years in prison. He says in the letters that he punishment far too long. The above appeal against the punishment is in full swing.

He claims that the killing of Stephany Flores was not preconceived, but stemmed from an emotional response. Of this state in Peru a lot less high penalty (three to five years).

Seems to me that Joran has been either drunk or drugged most of his life starting at age 17.  How many girls has he killed?
grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #724 on: June 25, 2012, 10:24:15 AM »

http://www.expatica.com/nl/news/dutch-news/joran-van-der-sloot-apologises-for-murder_235542.html

Joran van der Sloot apologises for murder
25/06/2012

In the letter, which was written to Stephany Flores' parents, Joran says, “I wish I could go back and change things. This never should have happened.” Van der Sloot says he was intoxicated and suffering from psychological problems when he killed Flores.

In the letter, Van der Sloot says that each day he asks God to help Flores' parents forgive him. So far, the family has not replied to the letter. Van der Sloot has been setenced to 28 years in prison for murdering 21-year-old Stephany Flores. He is also the main suspect in the disappearance of US teen Natalee Holloway.

In another letter, Van der Sloot asks that his prison sentence be reduced because his attorney lied to him. According to Van der Sloot, his former attorney told him that he had made a deal with the judge that if Joran confessed, he would only receive 18 years behind bars.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #725 on: June 25, 2012, 12:58:26 PM »

http://www.expatica.com/nl/news/dutch-news/joran-van-der-sloot-apologises-for-murder_235542.html

25/06/2012

In the letter, which was written to Stephany Flores' parents, Joran says, “I wish I could go back and change things. This never should have happened.” Van der Sloot says he was intoxicated and suffering from psychological problems when he killed Flores.

In the letter, Van der Sloot says that each day he asks God to help Flores' parents forgive him. So far, the family has not replied to the letter. Van der Sloot has been setenced to 28 years in prison for murdering 21-year-old Stephany Flores. He is also the main suspect in the disappearance of US teen Natalee Holloway.

In another letter, Van der Sloot asks that his prison sentence be reduced because his attorney lied to him. According to Van der Sloot, his former attorney told him that he had made a deal with the judge that if Joran confessed, he would only receive 18 years behind bars.

The letter?  There is a method in Joran's madness.  If there wasn't ... Natalee Holloway's family would have the receipient of a letter repenting for the h--- on earth he has put them through on so many levels in the past seven years.

Joran has been afforded more than two years to express his regret in writing to Stephany's family but he waits until the verdict is forthcoming from the Peruvian judges regarding his sentence appeal ... the verdict that may outrage the Flores if it is positive for the one who brutally snuffed the life out of their precious daughter.

IMO

Janet

+++++

Van der Sloot appeals 28-year murder sentence
updated 1/24/2012 8:56:48 AM ET

LIMA — Dutch citizen Joran Van der Sloot is appealing his 28-year jail sentence for killing a young business student in Peru two years ago, his lawyer said late Monday.

Van der Sloot, who was arrested but never charged over the disappearance of Alabama woman Natalee Holloway in 2005, apologized for murdering student Stephany Flores and accepted all charges against him earlier this month.

Van der Sloot, 24, could spend less than a decade behind bars because Peru often frees prisoners for good behavior after serving a third of their terms, but his lawyer said the sentence should still be cut.

"We question the 28 years of deprivation of liberty and are seeking a reduction," Van der Sloot's lawyer Jose Jimenez told Reuters Television.

<snipped>

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/46114210/ns/world_news-americas/t/van-der-sloot-appeals--year-murder-sentence/

s.t.

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #726 on: June 25, 2012, 01:17:02 PM »

Published on 25 June 2012 - 10:10am

Joran van der Sloot has sent a letter apologising for murdering Stephany Flores.

In the letter, Van der Sloot says that each day he asks God to help Flores' parents forgive him. So far, the family has not replied to the letter. Van der Sloot has been setenced to 28 years in prison for murdering 21-year-old Stephany Flores.

<snipped>

http://www.rnw.nl/english/bulletin/joran-van-der-sloot-apologises-murder

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Helen Back
Monkey Junky

« Reply #727 on: June 25, 2012, 02:09:51 PM »

BOO FREAKIN' HOO!   ::boxingjoran::

The murderer should receive additional jail time for contacting the victim's family. 

He should be tasered every time he says Stephany or Natalee's name.

What a baby.

Monkey Devil!

Howdy monkeys!

Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #728 on: June 25, 2012, 03:08:58 PM »

BOO FREAKIN' HOO!   ::boxingjoran::

The murderer should receive additional jail time for contacting the victim's family. 

He should be tasered every time he says Stephany or Natalee's name.

What a baby.

Monkey Devil!

Howdy monkeys!

I agree with you 100%.  He will never speak Natalee's name though.  He blames her and Beth for all his problems.  If it wasn't for them he would be enjoying himself.  He is scum!

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
Tibrogargan
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #729 on: June 26, 2012, 06:33:41 AM »

Aruba's economy depends on the tourists and the money that they spend on the island--a $10 levy?--not nice. 

http://arubaherald.com/local/2822-aruba-introduces-tourist-promotion-levy.html

Aruba introduces Tourist Promotion Levy
Saturday, 23 June 2012 18:04

Parliament approved the request by Tourism Minister Otmar Oduber on Friday to charge a Tourist Promotion Levy on airline. The levy is a $10 flat fee, which will be charged on all tickets bought abroad for travel to Aruba.  ::snipping2::  The funds will be used by Aruba Tourism Authority to cover operations costs.

Some countries charge a levy to leave their country.  That would not work for Aruba as so many visitors do not get to leave their miserable island.

::justice2NJ::

....And at night the wond’rous glory of the everlasting stars..  A.B (Banjo) Paterson
Tibrogargan
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #730 on: June 26, 2012, 06:36:10 AM »

Croes looks "rode hard and put away wet". He's around 33 yo now. Will he ever grow up?

Cold eyes.  Very cold ...

Very cold and very stoned.

This lout does not get any better looking as time passes.  In fact few Arubans do improve with age.  Must be the lifestyle.

Hi San   

....And at night the wond’rous glory of the everlasting stars..  A.B (Banjo) Paterson
Tibrogargan
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #731 on: June 26, 2012, 06:43:14 AM »

Google translation

Did not happen 

Prison is far too long 

Seems to me that Joran has been either drunk or drugged most of his life starting at age 17.  How many girls has he killed?

My guess is there are more girls killed during his time in Asia.  So many more people go missing in those countries and are never reported or sadly never even missed by anyone.

And Joran's apologies are like everything else that comes out of his mouth - a bunch of lies.

Tibrogargan
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #732 on: June 26, 2012, 06:45:49 AM »

Wah Wah Wah

Poor little Joran, not responsible and so taken advantage of.

He is so manipulative and beneath contempt.

Too little too late!!!!!!!!!

Anita must be so proud to have spawned and enabled such an evil monster.

::boxingjoran::

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #733 on: June 26, 2012, 11:39:15 AM »

van der Sloot asks for forgiveness
Published: 9:49 am Updated: 10:11 am

LIMA, Peru (WIAT) - Joran van der Sloot was in a drunken rage when he killed 21-year-old Peruvian student Stephany Flores.  The admission comes in a letter leaked by his lawyer, Maximo Altez.

According to reports by Radio Netherlands Worldwide, the 24-year-old Dutchman, who is the main suspect in the disappearance of Mountain Brook teen Natalee Holloway, is asking for forgiveness.

In a letter sent to Flores' parents van der Sloot writes,"I ask God every day if Stephany's parents can forgive me."

The letter also has van der Sloot stating that he found Flores on his laptop looking at documents regarding Holloway's disappearance.

<snipped>

He is currently serving a 28-year prison sentence after being found guilty in the Flores case.  An appeal of that sentence is set to be heard in July.  If time is knocked off his current sentence, van der Sloot could be extradited to the United States for the extortion charges.

Stephany Flores' family has not responded to van der Sloot's letter.

In another letter, van der Sloot claims to have been lied to by his lawyer.  He asks to have his prison sentence shortened because he writes that his former attorney told him a deal had been struck with the judge.  That deal was allegedly for 18 years if Joran confessed.

http://www.cbs42.com/content/localnews/story/van-der-Sloot-asks-for-forgiveness/i2NzJ4--ykqD4XEE4XKy7Q.cspx

_____

jamcakes
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #734 on: June 26, 2012, 12:31:23 PM »

van der Sloot asks for forgiveness
Published: 9:49 am Updated: 10:11 am

LIMA, Peru (WIAT) - Joran van der Sloot was in a drunken rage when he killed 21-year-old Peruvian student Stephany Flores.  The admission comes in a letter leaked by his lawyer, Maximo Altez.

According to reports by Radio Netherlands Worldwide, the 24-year-old Dutchman, who is the main suspect in the disappearance of Mountain Brook teen Natalee Holloway, is asking for forgiveness.

In a letter sent to Flores' parents van der Sloot writes,"I ask God every day if Stephany's parents can forgive me."

The letter also has van der Sloot stating that he found Flores on his laptop looking at documents regarding Holloway's disappearance.

<snipped>

He is currently serving a 28-year prison sentence after being found guilty in the Flores case.  An appeal of that sentence is set to be heard in July.  If time is knocked off his current sentence, van der Sloot could be extradited to the United States for the extortion charges.

Stephany Flores' family has not responded to van der Sloot's letter.

In another letter, van der Sloot claims to have been lied to by his lawyer.  He asks to have his prison sentence shortened because he writes that his former attorney told him a deal had been struck with the judge.  That deal was allegedly for 18 years if Joran confessed.

http://www.cbs42.com/content/localnews/story/van-der-Sloot-asks-for-forgiveness/i2NzJ4--ykqD4XEE4XKy7Q.cspx

Aha...as many of us suspected.....these letters were written to garner favor during his upcoming appeal hearing.  Joran would never do anything out of the goodness of his heart - he doesn't have a drop of goodness in him, nor a heart for that matter.

Challapalca him!
grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #735 on: June 26, 2012, 04:58:25 PM »

http://www.rnw.nl/english/article/dutch-press-review-tuesday-26-june-2012

Tuesday 26 June

Joran van der Sloot apologises to Stephany’s parents

Joran van der Sloot is back in the news after writing a letter to the parents of Peruvian woman Stephany Flores apologising for killing her. Van der Sloot was sentenced to 28 years in prison by a court in Lima earlier this year. But how sincere is his letter? De Telegraaf points out that the 24-year-old Dutchman is due to appeal against the long prison sentence next month, hoping to knock a couple of years off his sentence.

Van der Sloot says in the letter, which has been leaked by his reinstated lawyer Maximo Altez, that he was drunk and killed the 21-year-old in a rage, after finding her looking at documents pertaining to the Natalee Holloway case on his laptop. Natalee Holloway disappeared exactly five years earlier on the Caribbean island of Aruba, she has since been declared dead – Joran van der Sloot is still the prime suspect in her murder.

In the letter, Van der Sloot also claims he suffers from psychological problems. He writes: “I ask God every day if Stephany’s parents can forgive me.” If the appeal court rules that the murder was not premeditated, five years could be knocked off Van der Sloot’s sentence. In which case he could be extradited to the United States earlier, where he faces extortion charges. Van der Sloot is accused of demanding 25,000 dollars from Natalee Holloway’s mother in exchange for revealing the whereabouts of her daughter’s body. How compassionate of him!
grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #736 on: June 26, 2012, 05:07:00 PM »

http://www.nu.nl/binnenland/2844273/brieven-joran-mediastrategie.html

Google translation

published:     June 26, 2012 6:56   
Last update:  June 26, 2012 8:14
Letters Joran media strategy '

AMSTERDAM - The family of Stephany Flores thinks the letters, which Joran van der Sloot to apologize for the murder of their daughter, not sincere.

According to their lawyer, Edward Alvarez, wants to defend the Dutch media play in the light of the pending appeal.

Van der Sloot would have sent letters to the parents of the 21-year-old Peruvian, who in May 2010 in a hotel room in Lima brought to life. 

He asks for forgiveness and it apologizes. He claims his act in a drunken and drugged state to have committed. "They do not believe in and want to know nothing," said Alvarez. "Moreover, nothing indicates that he was intoxicated."

strategy 
The lawyer for Van der Sloot, Maximo Altez, quoted on Peruvian television from the letters. According to Edward Alvarez, the Flores family has not received the letters. Alvarez argues that the letters serve only as a strategy to appeal to influence the proceedings.

Van der Sloot is a lesser punishment, but experts say the appeal is hopeless. During his trial in January, to 28 years in prison where he was sentenced, the judge believed him when he was in the courtroom apology. If the appeal is not yet known.
SuzieQ
Monkey Junky

Justice for Natalee

« Reply #737 on: June 26, 2012, 06:35:22 PM »

Seems the population is getting restless.

http://www.amigoe.com/english/116889-beach-clash-at-arashi-police-take-massive-action

Beach clash at Arashi, police take massive action       
Monday, 25 June 2012 11:51 

ORANJESTAD — A party on the beach and the parking lot of Arashi got entirely out of hand last weekend. Police officers wanting to stop the fight became the target of aggression and were pelted with numerous empty beer-bottles. Four people and several police officers were injured. Two troublemakers were arrested.Around midnight the police received the report of a fight at a party at Arashi. This free party had been promoted several days in social media and via Blackberry Messenger. Two patrol cars had responded to the call. After the police officers had turned off the music, the troublemakers focused on the police and pelted them with stones and bottles. One officer suffered a head wound. The troublemakers rolled back the officers, attacked their vehicles and broke a window. The police called for reinforcement and with help from police personnel, including the Special Duty Police, the dog brigade and police motor cyclists, succeeded in getting the crowd under control. The entire area was cordoned off and nobody was allowed in or out until the order was restored. ::snipping2::

After the action at Arashi, the police received a report that some of the partygoers from Arashi had gone to Eagle Beach. With great ostentation, Eagle Beach had been cleared and the police summoned everyone to leave. The police had also ordered partygoers, who had gone to the Texaco gas station on Sasakiweg, to leave. Within the framework of the zero tolerance, all car papers were checked and persons fined immediately.

2 4 1
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #738 on: June 26, 2012, 07:03:25 PM »

Seems the population is getting restless.

http://www.amigoe.com/english/116889-beach-clash-at-arashi-police-take-massive-action

Beach clash at Arashi, police take massive action       
Monday, 25 June 2012 11:51 

ORANJESTAD — A party on the beach and the parking lot of Arashi got entirely out of hand last weekend. Police officers wanting to stop the fight became the target of aggression and were pelted with numerous empty beer-bottles. Four people and several police officers were injured. Two troublemakers were arrested.Around midnight the police received the report of a fight at a party at Arashi. This free party had been promoted several days in social media and via Blackberry Messenger. Two patrol cars had responded to the call. After the police officers had turned off the music, the troublemakers focused on the police and pelted them with stones and bottles. One officer suffered a head wound. The troublemakers rolled back the officers, attacked their vehicles and broke a window. The police called for reinforcement and with help from police personnel, including the Special Duty Police, the dog brigade and police motor cyclists, succeeded in getting the crowd under control. The entire area was cordoned off and nobody was allowed in or out until the order was restored. ::snipping2::

After the action at Arashi, the police received a report that some of the partygoers from Arashi had gone to Eagle Beach. With great ostentation, Eagle Beach had been cleared and the police summoned everyone to leave. The police had also ordered partygoers, who had gone to the Texaco gas station on Sasakiweg, to leave. Within the framework of the zero tolerance, all car papers were checked and persons fined immediately.

Thanks SuzieQ

My thought process when I read about the current happenings at Arashi in your posting takes me back to Kyle Kingman's own words regarding the locating of the trap which may have held Natalee Holloway's remains.  The truth will never be known unless someone who was on board the Persistence grows a conscience and exposes the betrayal by the project lead ... the betrayal of an 18 year old American citizen ... the betrayal of her family who has been on an almost seven year quest to for answers.

Janet

+++++

Kyle Kingman - In His Own Words

Kyle Kingman:  While we were searching shortly before Christmas, we were contacted by an Aruban detective who was involved in the Holloway case.

Kyle Kingman: Just before Christmas they are contacted by a detective and his brother who gave them information that turned out to be the correct latitude.

Kyle Kingman: He came to us during the search along with his brother who had a "vision" on where Natalee was disposed.

Kyle Kingman: The brother thought they were coordinates, but it was just a latitude. Oddly, the latitude was within a half mile from where we found the trap and centered on Arashi beach. 

Kyle Kingman: Based on this latitude we payed a little more attention to the northern portions of the search grid near that Latitude. The trap was found shortly after, within the original search area, but very close to the provided latitude.

Kyle Kingman:  The tip Dave got said the trap was 2-3 miles offshore. I found this one 2-3 miles offshore. 2.1-2.2 miles if memory serves.

Kyle Kingman:  I think he used his brother and gave us only the amount of information he felt we needed to come across the trap.

Kyle Kingman:  If a key detective's brother knew the latitude the trap was disposed at or very near, then it's probable the detective knew the same.

Kyle Kingman:  The implications of this are tremendous. If true, it means that the early investigators knew where and how Natalee was disposed and it was kept secret and covered up.

Kermit - Scared Monkeys

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #739 on: June 26, 2012, 07:34:02 PM »

http://www.nu.nl/binnenland/2844273/brieven-joran-mediastrategie.html

Google translation

published:     June 26, 2012 6:56   
Last update:  June 26, 2012 8:14
Letters Joran media strategy '

AMSTERDAM - The family of Stephany Flores thinks the letters, which Joran van der Sloot to apologize for the murder of their daughter, not sincere.

According to their lawyer, Edward Alvarez, wants to defend the Dutch media play in the light of the pending appeal.

Van der Sloot would have sent letters to the parents of the 21-year-old Peruvian, who in May 2010 in a hotel room in Lima brought to life. 

He asks for forgiveness and it apologizes. He claims his act in a drunken and drugged state to have committed. "They do not believe in and want to know nothing," said Alvarez. "Moreover, nothing indicates that he was intoxicated."

strategy 
The lawyer for Van der Sloot, Maximo Altez, quoted on Peruvian television from the letters. According to Edward Alvarez, the Flores family has not received the letters. Alvarez argues that the letters serve only as a strategy to appeal to influence the proceedings.

Van der Sloot is a lesser punishment, but experts say the appeal is hopeless. During his trial in January, to 28 years in prison where he was sentenced, the judge believed him when he was in the courtroom apology. If the appeal is not yet known.

Thanks Grace.

I agree.

There has to be a method in Joran van der Sloot's madness.  If there wasn't ... Natalee Holloway's parents would have been the recipient of a letter repenting for the h--- on earth he has put them through on so many levels in the past seven years.

Think about it!  Joran waited more than two years to express his remorse in writing to Stephany's parents but ... when it happens he articulates in such a way that he does not accept personal responsibility for snuffing out the life of their precious daughter.  "I was intoxicated."  "I have psychological problems."

Janet

_____

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.