March 28, 2024, 05:25:00 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Holloway/Stephany Flores Case Discussion #865 5/02/12 - 7/23/12  (Read 476501 times)
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #740 on: June 26, 2012, 10:30:33 PM »

Croes looks "rode hard and put away wet". He's around 33 yo now. Will he ever grow up?

Cold eyes.  Very cold ...

Very cold and very stoned.

This lout does not get any better looking as time passes.  In fact few Arubans do improve with age.  Must be the lifestyle.

Hi San   

Hi Tibro.  Sorry I didn't see this sooner. 
crazybabyborg
« Reply #741 on: June 26, 2012, 11:41:07 PM »

Croes looks "rode hard and put away wet". He's around 33 yo now. Will he ever grow up?

Cold eyes.  Very cold ...

Very cold and very stoned.

This lout does not get any better looking as time passes.  In fact few Arubans do improve with age.  Must be the lifestyle.

Hi San   

Hi Tibro.  Sorry I didn't see this sooner. 

Geez.............. does he put a stencil on those eyebrows to shave or wax them like that, or what? He looks like a bullfrog (no relation to Kermit!!)
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #742 on: June 27, 2012, 01:52:52 AM »

van der Sloot asks for forgiveness
Published: 9:49 am Updated: 10:11 am

LIMA, Peru (WIAT) - Joran van der Sloot was in a drunken rage when he killed 21-year-old Peruvian student Stephany Flores.  The admission comes in a letter leaked by his lawyer, Maximo Altez.

According to reports by Radio Netherlands Worldwide, the 24-year-old Dutchman, who is the main suspect in the disappearance of Mountain Brook teen Natalee Holloway, is asking for forgiveness.

In a letter sent to Flores' parents van der Sloot writes,"I ask God every day if Stephany's parents can forgive me."

The letter also has van der Sloot stating that he found Flores on his laptop looking at documents regarding Holloway's disappearance.

<snipped>

He is currently serving a 28-year prison sentence after being found guilty in the Flores case.  An appeal of that sentence is set to be heard in July.  If time is knocked off his current sentence, van der Sloot could be extradited to the United States for the extortion charges.

Stephany Flores' family has not responded to van der Sloot's letter.

In another letter, van der Sloot claims to have been lied to by his lawyer.  He asks to have his prison sentence shortened because he writes that his former attorney told him a deal had been struck with the judge.  That deal was allegedly for 18 years if Joran confessed.

http://www.cbs42.com/content/localnews/story/van-der-Sloot-asks-for-forgiveness/i2NzJ4--ykqD4XEE4XKy7Q.cspx

Aha...as many of us suspected.....these letters were written to garner favor during his upcoming appeal hearing.  Joran would never do anything out of the goodness of his heart - he doesn't have a drop of goodness in him, nor a heart for that matter.

Totally. Joran play acts with compassion when he thinks it is going to get him something. No less - no more.

...AND FURTHERMORE   Wah! said the baby. Could he be any more pathetic with the whining?

- prison is too long!
- my feet get cold at night!
- my thighs have knots from squatting over the dung hole cut into the floor.
- I suffer from a very bad rash.
-The bed is too hard.
- My roomie likes for me to hold him too much. Monkey Devil!

I can't believe a guy that size is such a pansy. It's mind boggling. If he had to suffer 1/10th the pain he put the Holloway/Flores families through, he would snap like a twig. If Joran had a clue... but he never will. I hate to sign off on people and say they are a lost cause, but
with Joran... he is, without a shadow of a doubt, a lost cause. Who else have you known in life that was so extremely bad --- it caused their mother to change her last name to something else? ::boxingjoran::

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #743 on: June 27, 2012, 02:13:37 AM »

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10150798206310909.432535.749885908&type=3

Rona Coster Kahan
April 30
Maison fernando Mansur (18 photos)
Get together of almost all artists featured in Island Temptations Magazine over the past 10 years! (18 photos)

Alydia Wever, Elisa Lejuez Peters, Anita Hugen, island temptations, Heidi Munzenhofer and Irene peterson.
Tags: Island Temptations
9 people like this.
Anita Hugen Why am I so short?!
April 30 at 1:46pm · 2
Tina Causey Bislick Lovely ladies with amazing talent!
April 30 at 2:15pm · 2
Sandra Rigot Mooi hoor Anita !
April 30 at 5:38pm
Zuleika Coffie beautiful
May 3 at 12:30pm
Heidi Munzenhofer It was a lovely evening!!!
May 4 at 9:53am · 1

With Anita Hugen.
7 people like this.
Anita Hugen Thanks Rona, it was a great event
April 30 at 1:46pm
Ronda Scheller Rock You look wonderful Ms Anita ♥
April 30 at 2:39pm · 1

With Anita Hugen and Heidi Munzenhofer.

2 people like this.
Heidi Munzenhofer ‎Smile
May 2 at 5:43pm

I really love this post, texasmom. In each pic, I watched the level of her wine go down. By pic #3 - Anita is gassed like Otis breaking back into Mayberry jail after a weekend long bender! She is getting "grabby" too. She's going for a wrist lock on Munzenhofer. Heidi tell her where
the crab puffs are before she eats you!!!

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #744 on: June 27, 2012, 07:06:24 PM »

I knew you'd love those Carpe!    Monkey Devil!

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #745 on: June 27, 2012, 09:26:58 PM »

https://www.facebook.com/hanni.petersdenboer

https://www.facebook.com/sergio.denboerdominguez

https://www.facebook.com/tony.ronald.71

https://www.facebook.com/TonyRonaldManagement?ref=ffa

Tony Ronald Contratacion
Manager at Julie den Boer - Tony Ronald managementLives in Barcelona, Spain

http://dontaskmeidontknow.blogspot.com/2009/04/tony-ronald-y-sus-kroners-historia-de.html

Monday, April 20, 2009

Tony Ronald Y Sus Kroners - Historia De La Musica Pop Espanola No. 21

Tony Ronald was born Anthony or Andre or Tony den Boer Kramer in Arnhem, NL, Oct 27 1944, he got a guitar at his age 16. And by 1960 he settled in Barcelona, ESP. From 1960 he began to perform under the several names, Kroner's Duo, Tony & Charley, + Los Kroner's and as a solo, and became a famous as not only a singer, but a composer and a producer, also present day is still working in the Spanish show biz world.

::snipping2::

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mCi1EXc9HuA

Tony Ronald Perdóname Amigo

Uploaded by hallofeblis on November 6, 2010

Google translation:

Tony Ronald, whose real name is Den Boer Anthonius Siegfried Kramer (Original translation:  Siegfried Anthonius Den Boer Kramer), born in Holland in 1945 and as many foreigners came to Spain and settled in it driven by its spirit of adventure and daring, and became one of the pioneers of rock, but in His blood was running musical blood, as his grandfather had been a music teacher and also ventured into it with a group that participated.

Tony sang in English and Spanish and her accent to Cruyff helped him pleased her voice. They settled in Barcelona and visits to Hondo Club, a place where young people gathered to listen to music, made José Luis Bolivar knew a young Basque, who also shared his musical interests and together they formed the duo Kroners. After separation, he met another young man who formed another duo, but finally achieves his dream to form a group and was renamed Tony Ronald And Kroners. Together they presented Festival in Atlantic City in Tenerife and there won two awards.

The repertoire included in all I find, The Beatles, Rolling Stones, The Monkees and even Les Surfs and luckily for him, everything he touched turned to gold as, for all versions were able to reach the top. This lasted from 1962 to 1970, although between 1965 and 1967 achieving some own songs that stood out with some importance as they were "Forgive Friend" and "The Russian Spy And I".

The year 1968 was more fortunate, scoring more popular with "Do You Remember", to which most other own songs and some custom. Foreign status made it ahead of the rest of Spanish musicians and quickly pass the psychedelic clothing, including goggles small, Byrds-style, plus the sound quality was very good, sounded as foreign.

Later alternating his singing career with a music producer and in the list are The Devils, Miguel Gallardo, Cloud Grey and others.

Tony Ronald, despite his long career and contribution to the music of the late prodigious never ceased to be a child within pop music in Spain, but his songs "Help, Help", 1971, which reached charts in Spain, and traveled the world in several languages ​​and "I will leave the key in my door" crossed the Atlantic giving popularity within the Hispanic audience and placing in the top of his career.

His fighting spirit and determination has made today is still active and still in their presentations, the audience demands their successes of the sixties, as mentioned above, but his version of "Melody Unleashed" is still what most identifies.

http://oreneta.com/kalebeul/2008/09/26/

Day archive for September 26th, 2008
·
Barcelona’s greatest Dutch pop star

Posted: September 26th 2008 12:51. Last modified: September 25th 2008 09:55

Siegfried Anton den Boer/Siegfried Andre Den Boer Kramer/Anthony van den Boer/Tony Ronald/Tonny Ronald etc, born Arnhem 1941/1943/1944, permanently resident in Barcelona from 1959/1960, recording nevertheless in Holland in Dutch and German until 1963, either has the best or the worst memory in the world. Here's his 1971 summer hit, Help!, in Spanish: ... and in [...]

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #746 on: June 27, 2012, 09:34:55 PM »

More pictures at the link...

http://www.tonyronald.info/pagina3.htm

Google translation:

Biography of Tony Ronald

Photo 1. My first steps

Tony Ronald , whose real name is Andre Siegfried Den Boer Kramer, was born in the Netherlands (Figure 1) within a humble family and very musical, and his maternal grandfather was a music teacher (photo 2) and had a band of cue rda.

Sign Scorpio has always been characterized by boldness, courage and determination that took him from very young to embark on all kinds of adventures. He became a sailor at age 16 (Figure 3) and bought his first guitar; not forget that very young child and made ​​his first steps singing in church choirs and his true passion for music was sparked following a movie where the Platters sang "Only You", key moment in his life because from that day his real goal was to get on stage and sing. Perhaps the ship was secured by his idea and the 60 came to Spain (Barcelona) with a suitcase and his trusty guitar as his only luggage.

Photo 2. My grandfather (right) with his orchestra.

He settled in Barcelona and he describes the music scene of that time as entirely suitable for music lovers. They gathered in the "Hondo Club" Muntaner street on Friday night to play, or just listening, Jazz, and right there began to pop music. He formed his first duet, duo Kroners, with a guy called Basque Jos é Lu í s Bolivar, triumphing alongside the Dynamic Duo. The most important of those meetings is that there was a great atmosphere to create original songs.

There were born of parents of current modern Spanish music.

Later, he teamed artistic and recorded several albums with Charley, Charley and Tony were called and the latter the separation created the popular "Yenka" with his brother Johnny.

After this stage of duets, he formed his first group, which was really his dream. Tony was renamed Ronald and kroner and began a brilliant career for him unstoppable.

In this period were local successes (Catalonia) as: The Russian spy, sorry friend, Summer, The rowing boat, Melodia triggered, Cadillac, etc..

Recorded major productions in London: "Do you remember", "Why", etc.., But none hit the charts.

Tony, the day of communion

Tony (right) with his brother Andre

Tony, pilot tugs photo 3.

Later, when recording the first version of "Jesus Christ Superstar", belonging to the famous rock opera, got sound in radio and grab many pages of the press, but Tony fate for him a major surprise and decisive in its career, was presented to the Atlantic festival in Tenerife with a song composed by his friend Daniel Vangarde (photo 4) and won there, took the first two awards, the critics and the award of the Festival, and most importantly, recorded the song with more possibilities that he had found his career, became available in English, Spanish, Italian, French, German. . . The success of Tony Ronald to "Help help me" reached a very important aspect. Twenty-five years later is still his business card and the most awaited song in its proceedings.

Since then, year after year and alternating his role as producer of such artists as Los Diablos, Miguel Gallardo, Los Amaya, Dyango, Grey Clouds, etc.., Was taking consecutive number one on the charts, songs like "I'll leave the key in my door, "I love you baby", "Lady Banana", "Angelina" and so on., that the public remembers with enthusiasm. But perhaps his version of the legendary "unchained melody" the song that excites people, as Tony sings with unusual sensitivity, making the song a true work of art and more of a tear rolling down her cheeks of the most sensitive.

We also noticed the great musicians who accompanied Tony, from allos Suñe Max, Jose Mas "Kitflus" Francis Rabassa, Jordi Colomer, Primitivo Sancho, Angel Riba, Frank Mercader, Santi Pico, etc., When Tony stopped singing a time to focus on record production, they formed the group Pegasus ICEBERG and then, but always continued to work with Tony.

It was about this time that morning festivals are organized in the Sports Palace, in Madrid and Barcelona, ​​they were memorable, shared scenario Los Bravos, The Canaries, The Pop Tops, The Brincos, Los Sirex, The Mustang, The Wild, Miguel Rios, Micky and The Tonys, etc. The competition was very exciting and healthy because the fellowship was complete and many of them struck up a friendship that still lasts. This is evidenced by the recent Tony lived experience, that after so many years singing solo, was part of one of the most extraordinary inventions and attractive never seen on stage. They met five artists who shone with own light: Lorenzo Santamaría, Jeanette, Micky, Karina, Mike Kennedy and Elsa Baeza with Tony Ronald, who also was the producer component, and created "Magic 60" through Spain with a success overwhelming and devastating in an unprecedented spectacle in the history of music in Spain. A few years ago had another wonderful experience in television, part of the program "D and Sunday at d omingo " with the " Supergroup "(Photo 5) , consisting of Micky , Encarnita Polo , Betty Mesiego , Jose Maria Guzman , and Andrea Bronston

For several years, Jeannette, Micky, Tony Lorenzo Santamaria and act together in a show called "The big shindig" with which they obtained a great success. In the summer of 2003 made a TV show called "Singing Live" (Figure 6) with Alma Maria of the three South American, Elsa Baeza, Karina, Helen Bianco, Micky, Braulio Juan Bau and other very nice and rewarding experience.

Tony Ronald with his colleagues in the military

The military period spent in France, there acting as its truck driver, reaching the rank of sergeant. Thus, the arms and discipline were imposed against his peaceful will.

Tony at age 20

Daniel Vangarde pic 4

Tony at the center in his time as a sailor

The Obscure Object of Desire

In 1972

Currently, tireless fighter, is engaged in new musical works, alternating creations with his role as producer and discoverer of new values. Surrounded by nature in a beautiful village near Barcelona, ​​and with the love and the love of his wife and children Mariló Natalia, and the twins Pat and Sergio great source of inspiration and joy.

The record company of all his great songs edited for the first time the 30 best songs in the original.

In recent years Tony has gotten into his studio with his former Los Kroners to re-record the songs that were more successful in the 60's. It was a fantastic experience, it is as if they had spent the years.

And of course, has recorded a new work based on songs by such greats as Nat King Cole, Bing Crosby, Frank Sinatra, Neil Diamond, Brian Wilson, Bob Dylan etc ... and a CD with songs from classic Rocks.

Yet another CD with the Devils, not only remembering our successes but also new songs (2004).

Today, Tony Ronald is in perfect artísca maturity to achieve national and international prestige it deserves.

Slideshow here:

http://www.tonyronald.info/pagina4.htm

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #747 on: June 27, 2012, 09:51:35 PM »

Anyone else thought "follow the music" yet.   

::boxingjoran::

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #748 on: June 27, 2012, 10:36:11 PM »

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=4039405666468&set=a.3826840952483.171885.1321566984&type=3&theater

Tony Ronald
May 21

FUE EN VIÑA DEL MAR (CHILE) DURANTE EL GOLPE DE ESTADO EN ESPAÑA
2 people like this.
Tony Ronald Contratacion Ostras que cuanto artista junto!!
May 21 at 4:47pm

Google translation:

Tony Ronald
May 21

WAS IN VINA DEL MAR (CHILE) DURING THE COUP IN SPAIN
2 people like this.
Tony Ronald Recruitment Oysters that the next artist!
May 21 at 4:47 pm

http://es.wikipedia.org/wiki/XIV_Festival_Internacional_de_la_Canci%C3%B3n_de_Vi%C3%B1a_del_Mar

XIV International Song Festival of Vina del Mar
XIV International Song Festival ( 1973 )
Date   February 2-12
Awards     gulls
Competition
International    Passengers
Folk    My River
The XIV International Song Festival of Vina del Mar , or simply Viña del Mar Festival 1973 , was conducted between 2 and 12 February of 1973 in the amphitheater of the Quinta Vergara in Viña del Mar , Chile . Was broadcast on National Television of Chile and encouraged by Cesar Antonio Santis and co-animated by Rosa Maria Barrenechea .

Guest artists

Pucara
 Tato Cifuentes
 The beads
 Tony Ronald
 Quilapayún
 Sergio Feito
 Illapu
 The Huasos Quincheros
 Gino Renni

Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #749 on: June 27, 2012, 10:44:12 PM »

TM is this Anita's brother or her uncle?   I'm comfused.  Where does the Hugen name
come in?   How do you ever find all of this stuff?

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #750 on: June 27, 2012, 10:46:16 PM »

https://www.facebook.com/miguel.garda

Miguel Garda shared Tony Ronald's album.
June 19

Saturday 23/6 on "more 25": living international chat from CHILE with the GAULS (original) 10 Argentina p.m. Sunday 24/6 in "more 25" - in special hours of 6 P.M. of ARGENTINA. Talk of Linving international from BARCELONA with the dear Idol and friend of the program: TONY RONALD Sunday special hours from 10 p.m. and 6 P.M. of ARGENTINA came back with the classics of the old Millennium www.necochearadiocity.com.ar (Translated by Bing)

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #751 on: June 27, 2012, 10:55:13 PM »

TM is this Anita's brother or her uncle?   I'm comfused.  Where does the Hugen name

I'm not sure, but I don't think Anita is his sister.  I could be wrong.
I haven't found a lot about the Hugen part of the family.  I would really love to connect those dots.  I'm wondering if the "Kramer" name will help? 

I do think they are related, and he could be her uncle imo.

Sometimes something as little as a comment on Facebook opens up a whole new can of worms, sometimes they lead no where...  It's just a matter of taking the time to check it out!

Maybe one day we'll be able to see the whole picture.   

grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #752 on: June 27, 2012, 11:27:19 PM »

http://www.nu.nl/buitenland/2845123/joran-van-sloot-wil-nieuw-proces.html

Google translation

Published:     June 26, 2012 9:45 p.m.
Last update:  June 27, 2012 5:14
Joran wants new trial

LIMA - Joran van der Sloot, a "special request for reconsideration" in. He wants the trial for the murder of Stephany Flores is fully reproducible.

That has his lawyer on Tuesday against Máximo Altez news agency ANP said.''

Once we have the answer to the request for appeal have, we need an extraordinary request for review because of the motives that Joran in his letter calls'' said Altez.

Van der Sloot says that his former lawyer has misled him.

Van der Sloot last week wrote two letters. In one he expressed regret to the family of Stephany Flores.

Letters
He pleaded that he was under the influence of alcohol and drugs wrong and had never intended to kill the Peruvian woman. In the other he stated that his former lawyer, Jose Jimenez, has advised him wrong.

That would have him to believe that he could agree with the accusation of the prosecutor. If he is declared guilty, he would get 15 years in prison instead of the required 30. Van der Sloot followed that advice, but gave the judge 28 years.

The Peruvian television program Cuarto Poder (Fourth Power) revealed two letters of Van der Sloot in the publicity and Jimenez asked for a response. He said the allegation against Van der Sloot and argued that his client knew exactly where he started when he was declared guilty.
Reaction
The Flores family lawyer, Edward Alvarez, thinks the request of Van der Sloot will not be accepted.

"His lawyer can say what he wants, but there is still no new trial. He looks for new roads, but there are not," said Alvarez.

The process, which Van der Sloot in January to 28 years in prison was sentenced, according to the lawyer correctly. "He had a Dutch translator. There are no mistakes."
grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #753 on: June 27, 2012, 11:45:05 PM »

http://www.nu.nl/buitenland/2845772/advocaat-joran-krijgt-alleen-onkostenvergoeding.html

Google translation

published:     June 27, 2012 4:37 p.m.
Last update:  June 27, 2012 4:36 p.m.
Lawyer Joran only get expenses

AMSTERDAM - Máximo Altez, the lawyer for Joran van der Sloot, only receives an indemnity for his efforts.

The lawyer said recently since the interests of the Dutchman back to defend because he has a good relationship with him and his mother.

Altez began some time after the arrest of Van der Sloot in June 2010 as his lawyer. Van der Sloot and his counsel were eventually separated, and gave a financial dispute as a reason.
Counsel maintains that the rights of Van der Sloot from the beginning of the case have been violated, because he, for example during the first interrogation not available until they had sworn interpreter 

The Dutchman would have had no money to pay Altez. The lawyer is now proposing that something else was playing. "We had a difference of opinion about the strategy to be."

favorable verdict
Altez hopes with an "extraordinary request for review" to ensure that the case in its entirety is made. He sees this as a last chance for a favorable verdict for Van der Sloot. There is also an appeal in the case, which must first be awaited.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #754 on: June 27, 2012, 11:51:37 PM »

Natalee Holloway's Mom Sues The National Enquirer
Friday, June 22, 2012
Last Update: 9:57 AM PT

<snipped>

Elizabeth Holloway claims the Enquirer wrote and published "false headlines, articles, and statements with accompanying photographs" in its June 28, 2010; Dec. 6, 2010; and April 25, 2011 articles, and that the "false and outrageous articles and photography graphically describe the purported despicable treatment of Natalee's corpse."

The complaint states: "Defendants' conduct in publishing these false statements and accompanying manufactured photographs has been so outrageous in character, and so extreme in degree, as to go beyond all possible bounds of decency, and is to be regarded as atrocious, and utterly intolerable in a civilized community. Furthermore, by publishing these false and disgusting statements and photographs, defendants intentionally and maliciously intruded into Holloway's emotional sanctum."

<snipped>

http://www.courthousenews.com/2012/06/22/47696.htm

Lawsuit:

http://media.al.com/bn/other/holloway%20lawsuit.pdf

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #755 on: June 28, 2012, 12:02:27 AM »

National Enquirer - June 28, 2010

Joran Van Der Sloot Drew A Map To Natalee Holloway's Body

http://guanabee.com/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2010/06/enq-cover.jpg
http://guanabee.com/2010/06/enquirer-van-der-sloot/

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #756 on: June 28, 2012, 12:27:05 AM »

The National Enquirer - December 6, 2010

New Bone Evidence Natalee Was Buried Alive

Natalee was buried alive - that's the shocking conclusion of investigators after a female human jawbone was found near a swamp in Aruba, where Alabama teen Natalee Holloway disappeared, insiders revealed to The Enquirer.

In a tragedy that stunned the nation, Holloway vanished without a trace in 2005 during her high school graduation trip to the island - where she was last seen leaving a bar with Dutch teenager Joran van der Sloot.

Her sudden disappearance baffled authorities for years, but discovery of the jawbone - even though it wasn't immediately identified as Natalee's - triggered an explosion of renewed activity by investigators who have finally pieced together a scenario for Natalee's terrifying last minutes...and her grisly death.  In another bombshell, van der Sloot blurted out in prison that the remains of FIVE other bodies are still to be found in the same area of Aruba, a close source tells The Enquirer.

Soon after tourists stumbled upon the jawbone on Nov. 12, it was identified as being from a young white woman.  Incredibly it was found next to a swampy area where van der Sloot had previously admitted to burying Natalee's body - and even drew a map of the spot!

Stunned by the discovery, investigators have been taking a new look at previous taped confessions from Joran - which had been dismissed as the lies of a psychopath - and uncovered chilling clues indicating the beautiful blonde cheerleader could have been buried alive!

Joran - already imprisoned in Peru for the brutal murder of 21-year-old student Stephany Flores - was informed of the jawbone find by his Peruvian attorney.

Incredibly, the cold-hearted thug started laughing.

"He just sneered and tried to laugh it off as if it was nothing," a close source told The Enquirer.

But then the twisted killer bragged to a prison guard:  "There are at least FIVE more bodies out there.

It's no secret on the streets that the bad guys dump bodies in that swamp.  I mean mobsters and drug dealers - that's what they do to their victims.  This bone could be from any one of them."

The source added:  "No one knows whether to believe him, but he wants to be the big man in prison - always the center of attention."

Joran loves to taunt authorities with mind games, but he might be outsmarting himself.  Investigators analyzing Joran's previous confessions say they've come up with "tantalizing nuggets of truth" hidden between his lies.

In 2008, Patrick van der Eem, a Dutch undercover investigator who'd befriended Joran, secretly filmed him as he talked openly about Natalee's final moments.  Joran divulged he and the perky blonde enjoyed a wild nig convulsions.

Investigators believe she was possibly slipped a date-rape drug.

Instead of calling for medical help, Joran said he and a friend disposed of Natalee.

Van der Eem asked him:  "How were you so sure she was dead?"

In a horrifying admission, Joran replied:  "I wasn't (f***king) sure about that...but it really scared me to death."

When van der Eem suggested that Natalee was alive and simply in a coma when they buried her, the steely-eyed brute coldly and unemotionally answered:  "That's very possibly."

Poring over the confession, investigators revealed that despite the fact "Joran is a skilled liar, he sprinkles his lies with tantalizing nuggets of truth so that his stories are impossible to prove- while remaining plausible."

Their analysis of his chilling words paints a shocking picture of Natalee's demise - that she was buried and left to die in a filthy, boggy swamp.

"If she wasn't unconscious, imagine the horror that young girl went through in her final minutes," said the close source. "That monster doesn't even know if she was dead. He had her buried anyway!"

Poor Natalee could have been in and out of consciousness as she was dragged to her grave.  She could have been aware she was being buried alive and unable to fight off this evil man!"

Dutch experts leaped into the investigation in mid-November shortly after the jawbone's discovery.  They began comparing the bone, which still had a single molar intact, with Natalee's DNA and asked her father Dave Holloway to send them her dental records by overnight courier.

"Devastating as it was, he became hopeful it meant he'd finally be able to bring Natalee home," a friend told The Enquirer.

For investigators, the bond held out new hope of nailing Joran for Natalee's murder.

It was discovered on a beach next to a wetland wilderness area - which Joran had pinpointed on a hand-drawn map as Natalee's final resting place.

Joran prepared the map for Dutch journalist Jaap Armesz, who befriended him when he was in Holland two years ago and did a series of taped interviews with him.

As The Enquirer revealed in an earlier blockbuster story, the journalist turned over the map to the Holloway family.

The wetland area adjoining the ocean, called the Bubali Bird Sanctuary, is usually flooded with treated water from Aruba's sewage processing area.

But experts say heavy storms in recent months raised the water level of the sanctuary and could have washed bones from a skeleton buried there into the sea - and the jawbone could have washed back ashore, where the tourists discovered it.

"There's no question where the jawbone came from - it was found very close to where the bird sanctuary waters empty into the ocean when they're high enough," private investigator Art Wood told The Enquirer.

Wood, a former U.S. Secret Service agent who investigated Natalee's disappearance for her family, confirmed:  "On the map, Joran marked where he said he and a friend left Natalee's body after she died."

The Arubans had conducted a superficial investigation of the area and found nothing, but once he had the map, Dave Holloway pressured the government to conduct a major search.

Authorities in Aruba - who don't want to scare away their tourist trade - point-blank refused to let the planned search proceed.

Aruban prosecutor Taco Stein admitted to The Enquirer:  "We never thoroughly searched the Bubali pond area.  We looked there, but there was never an exhaustive search.

" Joran's secret "graveyard" might contain the bodies of other women who have vanished in or near Aruba, for decades a sometimes - fatal magnet fo the young and beautiful.

Amy Lynn Bradley was 23 on March 24, 1998, when she disappeared off a cruise ship, which left Aruba headed for Curacao.  She remains missing to this day.

Nevina Labouovic was sailing with her family near Aruba in 2001 when the entire family and the boat disappeared.

Said a source close to the investigation:  "Joran's claim of knowing about five more bodies has investigators puzzled and wondering if he is responsible for the deaths of other women who might be buried near Natalee."

By John Blosser and David Wright

Refugees Unleased

Cover:
http://www.ebay.com/itm/December-6-2010-National-Enquirer-NATALEE-HOLLOWAY-/230812119486?pt=Magazines&hash=item35bd7971be

_____

Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #757 on: June 28, 2012, 12:33:17 AM »

I haven't found a lot about the Hugen part of the family.  I would really love to connect those dots.  I'm wondering if the "Kramer" name will help? 

Sometimes something as little as a comment on Facebook opens up a whole new can of worms, sometimes they lead no where...  It's just a matter of taking the time to check it out!

I do think there is some relation there.  I can see a resemblence to Anita's boys in some of the pictures.
I wonder if this is the uncle that they would visit in Spain.
You did really good finding all this.   Thanks!!

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #758 on: June 28, 2012, 01:26:54 AM »

I do think there is some relation there.  I can see a resemblence to Anita's boys in some of the pictures.
I wonder if this is the uncle that they would visit in Spain.
You did really good finding all this.   Thanks!!

You're welcome!   

I think this is the connection to Spain, it makes sense to me! jmo

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #759 on: June 28, 2012, 09:30:50 AM »

TM - you are the best at finding this stuff!  I agree, this looks like the Spain connection. 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.