March 28, 2024, 05:27:23 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Holloway/Stephany Flores Case Discussion #865 5/02/12 - 7/23/12  (Read 476400 times)
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #780 on: June 29, 2012, 01:50:13 PM »

http://astrologieblog.nl/2010/06/08/joran-confesses-exploring-pluto-themes/

Google translation:

Joran Confesses: Exploring Pluto themes
Posted on June 8, 2010 by Elizabeth Hathway | 6 comments

Joran van der Sloot confesses ... Elizabeth Hathway, DFAstrolS, QHP

At times like this I feel the mother in me and it is the mother / Pluto theme that i want to explore in this post. As a mother myself, I wonder how it must feel to know That your son has taken another's life? Pluto rules death - taking a life is a Plutonian act. In 2008 Joran Appeared on Dutch television with his parents. Mother - Anita van der Sloot was in complete denial. Her son was innocent. 

I would like to share with you an intriguing piece of information that was recently posted by a Dutch astrologer on an astrology mailing list. The astrologer, Elodie Hunting  , Anita van der Sloot Knew , When She Worked and lived in Arnhem. I have translated the text (with permission from the author), the original Dutch text is printed below.

"I knew Anita When She Worked and lived in Arnhem as an artist and art teacher. In the 70's she made ​​a trip to Tibet and visited a temple there. In the temple she unknowingly touched the Sacred Relic Housed there. The monks were deeply shocked by this. They gift her an amulet and told her That for the rest of her life, she Should always carry it with her. If she did not, she was told that great misfortune would befall her. As a child, I was deeply impressed by this and I had totally forgotten about it, until I saw Anita on the Pauw and Witteman show (in 2008). Though I am Unable to providence evidence for this story ... it does providence food for thought .......... My tions with the family are no longer Such That I feel that I can approach them for birth dates. "

::snipping2::

But Pluto is about Also Revealing. That break down so the truth may emerge, like phoenix from the ashes. For only the truth can set us free. My very first thoughts When Joran was linked to second murder, went out to the mother of Natalee Holloway . Finally some justice for Natalee's grieving mother.

Left out the part that brought me to the article!   

http://astrologieblog.nl/2010/06/08/joran-confesses-exploring-pluto-themes/

Google translation:

Orignal Dutch text, posted June 4th 2010
"I know Anita from the past, when she still lived in Arnhem as an artist / teacher sign. She made ​​time (years 70) a trip to Tibet and the surrounding area and arrived there in a temple. There she became, unwittingly, the Sanctuary, which shocked the monks responded. They gave her a charm, and said she had to wear this all her life because otherwise great evil would come over her. As a child I found that an impressive story.
I had long forgotten that story, to her by the infamous Pauw and Witteman saw. I can not prove, of course, but ... it makes you have to think about. In Anita's family is well known for (her uncle, whom I know reasonably well, has attracted to Spain and became world famous in Spanish-speaking areas such as singer Tony Ronald). Now she is also known, but in a way that nobody wants.
So far. My ties to this family are not such that I can figure out a birth time. "

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #781 on: June 29, 2012, 02:47:31 PM »

Hooters and Benihana Bankrupt

http://www.24ora.com/local-mainmenu-5/49440-hooters-y-benihana-a-anuncia-cu-nan-ta-bay-bancarota

Papiamentu translation:

hooters y benihana owing to anuncia cu they're bay bancarota

friday, 29 june 2012 12:08

empleadonan of tanto hooters because; benihana owing to atende one meeting diaranson ultimo cu gerencia in cual they owing to hear cu they have work till cu diadomingo awo y cu after of esey they will is desemplea. one want another have of haber cu the decision of servicio of tax for sell all they mueblesnan y aparatonan day 3 of july proximo during one throw publico. gerente of both restaurant, jossito mansur, not owing to succeed arrive at one combenio cu siad, for cual now is stay throw at auction cu without obviamente will obstaculisa operacion of both restaurant.

Google translation:

Hooters and Benihana at bay ta nan cu announces bankruptcy      

Friday, 29 June 2012 12:08

Empleadonan both Hooters and Benihana di attends to a meeting to cu last diaranson management which give nan nan to Tende cu cu tin trabou you diadomingo awo and after di esey cu ta nan as unemployed. A tin di ke another decision having cu and the Tax Service di pa nan tur mueblesnan bless and juli aparatonan 3 di next day for a public Benta. I gave both restaurant manager, Jossito Mansur, not achieved a combenio cu na yega SIAD, which Awor pa ta na keda Benta findishi obstaculisa cu without obviously di both restaurant operation.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

jamcakes
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #782 on: June 29, 2012, 02:49:55 PM »

Today's forecast in Birmingham is 106 degrees.  Wonder how hot it is in the Alabama Slammer - where Joran should be?
 ::boxingjoran::

Wondering how cold it is in his jail cell in Peru.

Challapalca him!
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #783 on: June 29, 2012, 02:54:49 PM »

https://www.arubachamber.com/templates/kvk/view_extract.php?k=20692

Only valid if accordingly signed by the Aruba Chamber of Commerce & Industry - J.E. Irausquin Blvd. 10, Oranjestad, Aruba.

Appearing in the Trade Register of the Chamber of Commerce and Industry in ARUBA since 19 AUGUST 1996 under serial number 20731.0 is the company with the tradename:

HOOTERS

Business address   J.E. IRAUSQUIN BLVD. 370, NOORD
Legal form   LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
Name of the company   HOOTERS N.V.
Statutory seat   ARUBA
Date of incorporation   16 AUGUST 1996

Authorized capital   ARUBAN FLORINS 100,000.00
Issued capital   ARUBAN FLORINS 25,000.00
Paid up capital   ARUBAN FLORINS 25,000.00
Fiscal year   01 JANUARY thru 31 DECEMBER

DIRECTORS - AUTHORIZED PERSONS AND CORPORATE BODIES - SUPERVISORY BOARD:

MANSUR, JOSSY ELIE;
Born in   VENEZUELA, PUERTO CABELLO on 22 JUNE 1962
Nationality   DUTCH
Position   MANAGING DIRECTOR
Effective   05 MAY 2010
Authority   FULL

FIGAROA, MORRIS REMIGIO JUNIOR;
Born in   ARUBA, ARUBA on 01 OCTOBER 1970
Nationality   DUTCH
Position   PROXY
Effective   18 OCTOBER 2010
Authority   RESTRICTED

OBJECTIVE(S) OF THE COMPANY
HET EXPLOITEREN VAN EEN BIERHUIS-RESTAURANT.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

https://www.arubachamber.com/templates/kvk/view_extract.php?k=33562

Only valid if accordingly signed by the Aruba Chamber of Commerce & Industry - J.E. Irausquin Blvd. 10, Oranjestad, Aruba.

Appearing in the Trade Register of the Chamber of Commerce and Industry in ARUBA since 20 OCTOBER 2004 under serial number 32555.0 is the company with the tradename:

BENIHANA

Business address   J.E. IRAUSQUIN BLVD. 370, NOORD
Legal form   LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
Name of the company   NUNU COOKERY & DELICACY N.V.
Statutory seat   ARUBA
Date of incorporation   14 OCTOBER 2004
Last amendment in the articles   21 NOVEMBER 2011

Authorized capital   ARUBAN FLORINS 50,000.00
Issued capital   ARUBAN FLORINS 10,000.00
Paid up capital   ARUBAN FLORINS 10,000.00
Fiscal year   01 JANUARY thru 31 DECEMBER

DIRECTORS - AUTHORIZED PERSONS AND CORPORATE BODIES - SUPERVISORY BOARD:

MANSUR, JOSSY ELIE;
Born in   VENEZUELA, PUERTO CABELLO on 22 JUNE 1962
Nationality   DUTCH
Position   MANAGING DIRECTOR
Effective   15 OCTOBER 2004
Authority   FULL

OBJECTIVE(S) OF THE COMPANY
HET EXPLOITEREN VAN EEN KOFFIEHUIS-RESTAURANT ALSMEDE HET GEVEN VAN GELEGENHEDEN TOT DANSEN.

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #784 on: June 29, 2012, 04:15:55 PM »

TM - you are the best at finding this stuff!  I agree, this looks like the Spain connection. 

Me, too.  You're the best!

And I would also guess these people are mortfied by Joran's behavior.   He must be a terrible embarrassment and bet they hope no one makes the connection.  But they don't know monkeys and our TxMom.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #785 on: June 29, 2012, 04:34:08 PM »

www.cafepress.com/justicetrain

It is not about extorted money.  It is about the emotional pain that Joran bestowed on Beth Holloway when he afforded her a wave of hope that her precious daughter would be coming home to rest on American soil after after five long years.  Joran is despicable!  He is incapable of empathizing.  He so lacks a conscience.

My prayer is that the Peruvian Justice Minister and Cabinet will overturn the Peruvian Supreme Court decision and ... following Joran's sentencing appeal he will be immediately extradited to Alabama to face extortion charges and ... Natalee's mother will not have to wait 9-28 years to hear the words "guilty as charged".  In other words ... the Monkey Justice Train will be rolling into Birmingham Station sooner than later.

Janet

+++++

The Next Wave

Loving Natalee
A Mother’s Testament of Hope and Faith
By Beth Holloway with Sunny Tillman

Page 36:  Hope comes, then goes.  But it's the constant waiting for the next wave to roll in, and reaching for each new sign of hope that will keep us going, as it brings with it the energy and encouragement needed to press on in our search for Natalee, even if only for a few moments at a time.

The Decision is not Final

Van der Sloot's Extradition to US Must Wait
Mon Jun 4, 2012 9:46pm EDT

<snipped>

Joran van der Sloot's extradition to the United States will not happen until after he serves his sentence for murder in Peru, the country's highest court has ruled. That could be as long as 28 years.

But the decision by Peru's Supreme Court is not final, as Peru's justice minister and Cabinet must also approve it, van der Sloot's lawyer told the Associated Press.

<snipped>

http://www.reuters.com/article/2012/06/05/tagblogsfindlawcom2012-blotter-idUS236043756920120605

s.t.

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #786 on: June 29, 2012, 06:34:47 PM »

COMPLAINT FOR THE TORT OF OUTRAGE
AND INVASION OF PRIVACY

COMES NOW Plaintiff, Elizabeth Ann Holloway, and respectfully states
her Complaint against Defendants, American Media, Inc. and The National
Enquirer, Inc., d/b/a The National Enquirer, as follows:

PRELIMINARY STATEMENT

1. This Complaint for the tort of outrage and invasion of privacy arises
from the publication of false and horrific headlines, statements, photographs and
articles by American Media, Inc. and The National Enquirer, Inc. (collectively,
“Defendants”). The headlines, statements, photographs and articles were an
attempt by Defendants to profit off the tragic and still unresolved disappearance of
Natalee Holloway (“Natalee”) and the plight of her mother, Plaintiff Elizabeth Ann
Holloway (“Holloway”). Defendants’ conduct in publishing these false statements
and accompanying manufactured photographs has been so outrageous in character,
and so extreme in degree, as to go beyond all possible bounds of decency, and is to
be regarded as atrocious, and utterly intolerable in a civilized community.
Furthermore, by publishing these false and disgusting statements and photographs,
Defendants intentionally and maliciously intruded into Holloway’s emotional
sanctum.

<snipped>

http://media.al.com/bn/other/holloway%20lawsuit.pdf

According to the lawsuit filing ... a financial settlement with the National Enquirer is not what Beth Holloway is seeking.  Her representatives are demanding a trial by jury ... a trial by jury that has the ability to expose the publishers of this tabloid for what they are .... DESPICABLE.

Janet

+++++

COUNT ONE: TORT OF OUTRAGE
TRIAL BY JURY DEMANDED ON COUNT ONE

COUNT TWO: INVASION OF PRIVACY
TRIAL BY JURY DEMANDED ON COUNT TWO

http://media.al.com/bn/other/holloway%20lawsuit.pdf

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #787 on: June 29, 2012, 06:39:15 PM »

GO BETH GO!!

_____

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #788 on: June 29, 2012, 10:23:33 PM »

TM - you are the best at finding this stuff!  I agree, this looks like the Spain connection. 

And I would also guess these people are mortfied by Joran's behavior.   He must be a terrible embarrassment and bet they hope no one makes the connection.  But they don't know monkeys and our TxMom.

Thanks Anna!   

I've been thinking how embarrassed they must be too. 

And on the other hand, if they believed that Joran was completely innocent in Natalee's disappearance...just how much influence was used and help was given? 

Can't help but wonder!   

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #789 on: June 29, 2012, 11:05:18 PM »

http://www.24ora.com/local-mainmenu-5/49464-a-despedi-di-hues-mr-hans-de-boer

Papiamentu translation:

owing to despedi of judge mr. hans de boer

friday, 29 june 2012 21:45

amigonan, ex coleganan y all esunnan in the industry legal owing to come across today tardi at epi for despedi of judge mr. hans de boer. the magistrado owing to work 11 year at aruba y now is return the netherlands. at self instant owing to anuncia cu judge mr. jack verhoeven will take his trabounan over cu one contract of 4 year. we is desea mr. de boer all cos good at the netherlands y at self instant calling mr. verhoeven "bon bini" on we island.

AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #790 on: June 29, 2012, 11:37:18 PM »

I agree TM, what a detective you are.  Thank you!

~~We cannot direct the wind but we can adjust the sails ~~
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #791 on: June 30, 2012, 12:11:31 AM »

http://www.24ora.com/local-mainmenu-5/49464-a-despedi-di-hues-mr-hans-de-boer

Papiamentu translation:

owing to despedi of judge mr. hans de boer

friday, 29 june 2012 21:45

amigonan, ex coleganan y all esunnan in the industry legal owing to come across today tardi at epi for despedi of judge mr. hans de boer. the magistrado owing to work 11 year at aruba y now is return the netherlands. at self instant owing to anuncia cu judge mr. jack verhoeven will take his trabounan over cu one contract of 4 year. we is desea mr. de boer all cos good at the netherlands y at self instant calling mr. verhoeven "bon bini" on we island.

Judge Hans de Boer has been in the news a lot recently. 

Does it have anything to do with his departure for the Netherlands after being a Judge in Aruba for 11 years? 

I've wondered about him because of his name, there are MANY "de Boer, den Boer's" and I do know from the research I've been doing that the "n" in "den" is often dropped...so I've wondered if he is connected to Anita's side of the family.  I haven't found anything that says he is, but I haven't really focused on that either.  I do think that the news about this Judge in Aruba is a good example of how connected the judicial officials in Aruba and Curacao are...and in my opinion...always have been.

Example of the dropping of the "n" in den Boer

http://nederrock.pmouse.nl/tonykroners.htm

TONY RONALD and his KRONERS
"EL REY DEL ROCK & ROLL"

LOS KRONER'S / KRONER'S DUO (1960-1961)
Ton (Siegfried Anton) de Boer aka Tony Ronald (gitaar, zang)
José Luis Bolivar (José Luiz) (gitaar, zang)

Alex Mathew has been complaining about Judge de Boer since he's been out of KIA in relation to his ongoing Human Trafficking case.

From Alex Mathew's website:

http://nononsensearuba.blogspot.com/2012_06_01_archive.html

DUTCH ABUSING ARUBANS

An Aruban Attorney has been severely threatened by a Dutch Judge, Hans E.  de Boer, demanding him to  to act corruptly against his clients, an  African American citizen and 2 black Arubans.

Attorney John F. M. Zara refuses to cooperate with Judge de Boer and Judge Yarzagaray’s corrupt scheme against his clients or any of his clients!

And his name has come up in the Curacao news quite a bit over the last few months as well.

http://www.amigoe.com/english/103480-government-and-cvt-report-on-vdc-is-not-based-on-the-truth

Government and CvT: Report on VDC is not based on the truth         

THURSDAY, 1 MARCH 2012 11:24

WILLEMSTAD — Premier Gerrit Schotte categorically contradicts the version of the IT-employee of the Intelligence Service VCD in a report from the Ombudswoman, as published yesterday afternoon by various media, including the Amigoe. Several weeks ago someone had lodged a complaint with the Public Prosecutor (OM) against the IT-employee. The Supervisory Council (CvT) of the VDC state they have no reason to believe the statements made by the VDC employee.Schotte even speaks of the press manipulating information. Minister of Justice Elmer ‘Kadč’ Wilsoe takes this personally because he considers himself a trustworthy person. It is common practice that Intelligence Services of various countries collaborate, said the Premier. He refers to the collaboration with the Dutch AIVD and MVID, the American FBI, but also with Intelligence Services of Trinidad & Tobago and Columbia.

Schotte adds that ‘some things had gone wrong’ at the VDC. That’s why a complaint was lodged against the IT-employee.

Wilsoe adds that he’s had it with the reports on the screening. “I’ve been hearing this for sixteen months now.” The Minister of Justice hopes for more clarity soon on the ‘disgraceful state of affairs’ at the VDC. Referring to the report from the IT-employee, the Minister says ‘a drowning man will clutch at a straw’. “When you do something wrong, you have to bear the consequences.” The two ministers do not wish to respond to questions from the press on allegations from the VDC-employee as regards intimidation and interrogation, because they haven’t read the newspaper articles yet.

CvT

The Supervisory Council (CvT) of the VDC is yet to receive any reports on wrongful acts, which the VCD had committed, according to newspaper articles. Chairman of the CvT Hans de Boer, who is a judge on Aruba, stated the aforementioned.

“Within the framework of the internal investigation into the leaking of information whether ministers are eligible, the management of the VDC has proceeded in constant contact with the relevant ministers and the chairman of the CvT during the past months.”

Moreover, these ministers and the entire committee were informed very recently about the investigation results, said De Boer. “In view of the investigation results, measures will be taken within short. This will occur in consultation with the Supervisory Committee.”

With the knowledge that the committee has on the investigation and the results, the committee has no reason to believe the articles published in the media, said De Boer.

From the report of the Ombudswoman, one may conclude that the IT-employee from the VDC said the following: “I approached attorney Melrose Bloem in the week of October 31st 2011.

Mrs. Bloem decided to inform the Supervisory Committee of the VDC on what had happened. She first contacted Lisbeth Hoefdraad, being the chairwoman of the committee. However, my attorney said Mrs. Hoefdraad had referred her to Mr. De Boer. Mrs. Hoefdraad explained she no longer held that position. Mr. De Boer arrived on Curaçao a week later. I had a conversation with him and informed him of everything that had happened. I had requested Mr. De Boer to treat this information as confidential, because I know that several committee members are friendly with the current ministers. Mr. De Boer had requested me to keep him informed of further developments, if I so desired.”

According to De Boer, the committee hopes to conclude the current difficult period for VDC and explain to all how information on the suitability of ministers was disclosed and which measures will be taken to prevent repetition. “The VDC longs for nothing but to do everything possible, in peace and quiet, and behind the scenes to protect Curaçao and its people.”

http://kkc.curacao.nl/viewtopic.php?f=123&t=1974

CvT VDC: Posts not believe

by Editor »Thu March 1, 2012, 13:05

Source: Antillean newspaper

Willemstad - The Commission of Supervision (CvT) of the Intelligence Curacao (VDC) states - in their own words with the knowledge they have about the investigation into the leaking of information about the appointment of ministers and their results - ' no reason to have the messages now appear in the media to believe. " Probably it refers to the report of the talk of the network administrator VDC with the Ombudsman, which yesterday came in the news. It is not clear whether it involves the alleged use of intimidation or the case as a whole. On behalf of the CVT, President Hans de Boer, right on Aruba , a press release. The committee hopes that the difficult period which VDC now finds soon can be closed and that everyone can clearly be how information concerning the appointment of ministers in the street could be placed and what measures have been taken to avoid repetition of such occurrences. The De Boer signed press release from the CvT was last night by the government spokesperson issued. VDC wants nothing more than peace from the (draft) report of the interview of Ombudsman Alba Martijn and the network administrator of the VDC - which this newspaper yesterday reported and other media - that the network administrator on the advice of his lawyer Melrose Flower also has spoken with De Boer, Chairman of the Supervisory Committee VDC. De Boer - not to be confused with Judge Jan de Boer on Curacao - writes in his press release: Given the purpose and activities of the VDC, this organization is very moderate in the public performance and providing information. Since 10-10 - '10 appear with some regularity in local media articles containing criticism of persons and organizations on the functioning of the VDC and accusations and insinuations against his officers. The Monitoring Group believes that the image that this news caused no agreement with any known reality. To that image to adjust, the Commission announces the following information. If the VDC beyond its powers and duties has occurred, it has been every legal opportunity to submit a complaint to the Review Committee. This - independent - commission shall be responsible to investigate such complaints. Also, the committee responsible for the legality of the method of the VDC in the global assessment. The committee has until today no reports about the unlawful conduct, which the VDC, according to newspaper reports yesterday and today guilty would have made . In the context of the internal investigation into the leaking of information about the appointment of ministers, the leadership of the VDC over recent months in constant contact with the minister and the chairman of the supervisory committee acted. These ministers and the entire committee is also - very recently - informed about the research. Following this conclusion comes concrete action. This will, in consultation with the Monitoring place. The VDC will - continues De Boer - " nothing more than in peace, behind the scenes, doing everything in its abilities to Curaçao and to protect its populations.

http://kkc.curacao.nl/viewtopic.php?f=123&t=1992

Google translation:

Supervisory Committee VDC realign

by Editor »Fri March 2, 2012, 15:00

Source: Antillean newspaper

CvT Security under Prime Schotte rather not aligned

Willemstad - The Commission of Supervision (CvT) of the Intelligence Curacao (VDC) released Wednesday night for many, surprising a press release. Most people know this committee does not work and what its responsibilities are and not at all what people sit on this committee. However, the committee last year in the news recently when Prime Minister Gerrit Schotte (MFF), politically responsible for the VDC, In his hour-long statement " A year later 'in the States on 11-10 - '11 explained that the CVT would have been quite divided. It got the attention that did not deserve such an important observation, but Schotte alleged fact that all committee members except on the same wavelength and that the President would have acted on their own. First to who on the committee. It consists of Chairman Hans de Boer (right and vice president in Aruba - not to be confused with Jan de Boer on Curacao - appointed by the President of hetGemeenschappelijk The Joint Court of Justice), as yesterday by this newspaper reported in association with the press release of the CVT, and two members Dito Fly (as chairman of the complaints advice administrative law LAR) and Geomaly Martes (as Director of Foundation Public Accountants, Soab). The work of the committee, the monitoring of the VDC, is governed by Article 22 of the Ordinance laying down rules the protection of the democratic order in Curacao congested public, in short the Security Ordinance Curacao. There is a supervisory committee, charged with the following tasks: a supervising the task performance of the Service; b. investigating and reviewing complaints about the actions of the service. The Commission consists of: a by the President of the Common Court of Justice of Curacao, Aruba, St. Maarten and Bonaire, Sint Eustatius and Saba official, part of the judiciary, b. as chairman, the chairman of the Advisory Objection referred to in the Ordinance on Administrative Procedure, c. the Director of the Foundation Public Accountants. The Registrar of the Court of First Instance serves as Secretary of the Commission. " Back to the statement of Prime Schotte on 11 October in response to the report ' DIY 'Commission Rosenmöller, when the also dealt with the VDC and the screening. The judgment in the CvT was virtually impossible, says Schotte, by the continuing lack of agreement between the President and the two other members. As a consequence, by President Judge De Boer of the committee ' arbitrary decisions were taken "and according to the prime minister apparently even out the procedure to be disclosed to the Court that the objections of the head of the Edsel Gumbs VDC treated. This is worrying thought Prime Schotte, " especially since further announcements also were at odds with the actual state of affairs . " In other words, Schotte stated on 11 October last year that Judge De Boer as chairman of the CVT is not the truth proclaimed in his communications to the Tribunal on Curacao. Then was the Prime Minister to own words, widely reported to the chairman of the CVT, " but without a response is received . " By the action of the President of the CVT, outside him in the Ordinance Security Curaçao granted powers and despite an appeal brought by the other two members' objections, the events surrounding the conduct of the Prime Minister regarding Gumbs very clouded and was publicized by the main opposition party (PAR) consistently gave the impression that the government Schotte erroneously was the evasion of a displeasing department, " notwithstanding any judgment of the court, which on three occasions some procedural objections used . Thus the Prime Minister on the CvT of the VDC. Wednesday made ​​the CVT in a press release reporting have knowledge of " the investigation into the leaking of information about the appointment of ministers and their results . " The committee hopes that the difficult period which VDC now finds soon be completed and that also give a clear justification of how data regarding the appointment of ministers in the street could be placed and what measures have been taken to prevent recurrence of such events.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #792 on: June 30, 2012, 12:14:14 AM »

Thank you, AZSunny!   

Tibrogargan
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #793 on: June 30, 2012, 12:42:19 AM »

Thank you, AZSunny!   

I agree with Anna and AZSunny.  We do not come in here often enough and thank TexasMom for all her hard work bringing all these items to our attention.

I know it takes many hours and great dedication to this thread for Natalee.

TxMom you are our hero!   

....And at night the wond’rous glory of the everlasting stars..  A.B (Banjo) Paterson
grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #794 on: June 30, 2012, 01:45:50 AM »

http://www.nd.nl/artikelen/2012/juni/30/noodgreep-joran-juridisch-kansloos

Google translation

posted:  30/06/2012 - 7.00
last updated: 30/06/2012 - 7.00
Emergency Handle Joran legally hopeless'

A "special request for revision 'of the process against Joran van der Sloot unfounded. So says the Peruvian criminal law expert Giovanna Gismondi. The lawyer for the Dutchman, Maximo Altez, announced this week the request to submit. According to the expert legal stopgap virtually no chance.

Because the case is already at the highest court in Peru, he has served under Gismondi actually not eligible for review. Only if a court has interpreted the law incorrectly or if there is new evidence that the perpetrator is innocent, the case can be reopened. It may also be asked to review a judge implicated in illegal activities.

None of these exceptional circumstances, according to Gismondi exists.  ::snipping2::

There is also an appeal in the murder case. It must first be awaited before Van der Sloot's lawyer asks for review.
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #795 on: June 30, 2012, 03:29:00 AM »

Thank you, AZSunny!   

I agree with Anna and AZSunny.  We do not come in here often enough and thank TexasMom for all her hard work bringing all these items to our attention.

TxMom you are our hero!   

Thank you Tibro!   

Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #796 on: June 30, 2012, 06:54:47 AM »

Thank you, AZSunny!   

TxMom you are our hero!   

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #797 on: June 30, 2012, 07:32:06 AM »

Thank you, AZSunny!   

TxMom you are our hero!   

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #798 on: June 30, 2012, 10:45:05 AM »

Thank you Buckeye and MuffyBee!   

Thank you again everyone for acknowledging me, I truly feel honored by all the thanks!  I'm just one of many that won't give up on Natalee.  So many contribute here in many ways, and it is constant encouragement for me.

We've got to keep on keepin' on!    ::justice2NJ::

I'm thankful for all of you, and am very proud to be a Scared Monkey!   

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #799 on: June 30, 2012, 11:02:17 AM »

Two people have been found dead in their homes in the last three days in Aruba.  The first was a 22 year old, that the doctor declared died of natural causes.  Nothing official on the second but one of the comments says it was also natural causes.

http://www.awe24.com/20120626/11127/Polis_a_bay_na_Caya_Parapete_pa_un_hende_di_22_ana_di_edad_cu_a_fayece

http://www.awe24.com/20120629/11143/Autoridadnan_investigando_un_caso_unda_a_bin_haya_un_hende_morto_na_un_cas

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.