March 28, 2024, 02:41:23 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Holloway/Stephany Flores Case Discussion #865 5/02/12 - 7/23/12  (Read 476471 times)
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #800 on: June 30, 2012, 01:03:33 PM »

Victim to Victor

Could it that Beth's personal quest for justice from the National Enquirer publication be the catalyst that will give others ... others who have also been victimized by tabloid publications ... the courage and strength to challenge the unprofessional journalism that has inflicted unimaginable pain?  In Beth's own words regarding her seven year journey ... "It is all about rising from victim to victor."

Janet

++++++

THE FLORIDA STATE UNIVERSITY ALUMNI ASSOCIATION

Sunny Tillman

<snipped>   

When asked what main message she and Beth wished to convey with this book, Sunny had this to say in response, “The preface says it all.”

“Messages of personal safety, travel safety, and strength of faith are clear in “Loving Natalee.” It’s about hope. It’s about rising from victim to victor. It’s the story of one woman’s courage to fight for her daughter. Every parent and every young adult must read the book.”

<snipped>

https://one.fsu.edu/community/Page.aspx?pid=2212&srctid=1&erid=3719399

s.t.

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #801 on: June 30, 2012, 01:20:10 PM »

Two people have been found dead in their homes in the last three days in Aruba.  The first was a 22 year old, that the doctor declared died of natural causes.  Nothing official on the second but one of the comments says it was also natural causes.

http://www.awe24.com/20120626/11127/Polis_a_bay_na_Caya_Parapete_pa_un_hende_di_22_ana_di_edad_cu_a_fayece

http://www.awe24.com/20120629/11143/Autoridadnan_investigando_un_caso_unda_a_bin_haya_un_hende_morto_na_un_cas

What is a natural cause for a 22yr old?
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #802 on: June 30, 2012, 01:26:00 PM »

Two people have been found dead in their homes in the last three days in Aruba.  The first was a 22 year old, that the doctor declared died of natural causes.  Nothing official on the second but one of the comments says it was also natural causes.

http://www.awe24.com/20120626/11127/Polis_a_bay_na_Caya_Parapete_pa_un_hende_di_22_ana_di_edad_cu_a_fayece

http://www.awe24.com/20120629/11143/Autoridadnan_investigando_un_caso_unda_a_bin_haya_un_hende_morto_na_un_cas

I've been wondering about that too.   

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #803 on: June 30, 2012, 01:55:46 PM »

I've been wondering about that too.   

I don't know, unless it could be something like a brain aneurysm, or something with the heart.  But I wonder if it's considered death by natural cause, because nothing conclusive could be found?

http://emedicine.medscape.com/article/1680282-overview
Pathology of Sudden Natural Death
Overview

Determination of cause of death in natural deaths, particularly when the death occurred suddenly, unexpectedly, or in the young, is an important part of forensic autopsy practice, for reasons including the following:

Performance of a complete and through autopsy on apparent natural deaths can provide invaluable information in the interest of public health by identifying public health risks and monitoring disease trends
    Identification of disease processes and patterns provides epidemiologic data that can be used to control disease outbreaks, identify emerging infectious disease or changes in disease patterns, or to identify reportable diseases, such as meningococcal meningitis, so that close contacts can receive prophylactic treatment
    The timely and accurate diagnosis of medically important diseases can have a significant impact on the relatives of the deceased by allowing them the opportunity to seek treatment for certain hereditary diseases in which the presenting symptom may in fact be sudden death
    Finally, performance of an autopsy when there is no readily obvious cause of death can provide the deceased’s family and friends with answers, thereby helping with the grieving process

Accidental or intentional injuries comprise the leading cause of death in individuals from ages 1 to 44 years; still, at least half of the deaths coming to the attention of the medical examiner will be due to natural causes.[1, 2] Most natural deaths are due to cardiac-related disorders, malignancy or infection. In rare cases, a definitive cause of death may not be identified following a complete and thorough autopsy. Although this quite unsatisfying for the pathologist and the family, a "negative" autopsy can still prove to be of vital importance. The lack of a definitive cause may prompt further investigations; rare hereditary diseases, hazardous environmental conditions, unusual toxic exposures, or unsafe consumer products may only be suspected or identified after a complete, detailed and through autopsy rules out more likely causes.[3]

Even when a death is unequivocally due to a natural disease process, careful attention should be paid to an individual’s risk factors for that particular disease. A number of common natural diseases can occur spontaneously or can be secondary to a non-natural, injurious event. The inciting event may be recent, but it does not have to be to be; care should be taken when reviewing the decedent’s history. Identification of a non-natural proximate cause can significantly change the manner of death, as illustrated in the example provided below:
 ::snipping2::

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #804 on: June 30, 2012, 02:20:07 PM »

Saying natural causes is so much better for their stats.  Drug or alcohol OD or death related to drug or alcohol not so good for their stats.   
cadillac
Monkey Junky

« Reply #805 on: June 30, 2012, 02:23:10 PM »

Saying natural causes is so much better for their stats.  Drug or alcohol OD or death related to drug or alcohol not so good for their stats.   
Those are "natural causes" in Aruba.   Just sayin...
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #806 on: June 30, 2012, 03:28:25 PM »

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #807 on: June 30, 2012, 03:28:53 PM »

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #808 on: June 30, 2012, 03:57:55 PM »

TM - you are the best at finding this stuff!  I agree, this looks like the Spain connection. 

Me, too.  You're the best!

And I would also guess these people are mortfied by Joran's behavior.   He must be a terrible embarrassment and bet they hope no one makes the connection.  But they don't know monkeys and our TxMom.

Thanks Anna!   

I've been thinking how embarrassed they must be too. 

And on the other hand, if they believed that Joran was completely innocent in Natalee's disappearance...just how much influence was used and help was given? 

Can't help but wonder!   

I would have to think any help given was only out of desperation and to try to avoid further public humiliation.

It's hard for me to imagine many people other than Anita and Paulus and maybe grandparents who would actually want any contact with Joran.  He always manages to screw over everybody he comes in contact with.  While I can't actually muster any sympathy for them, I can see how they must have come to be horrified over time. 

Be that as it may, you are still the greatest when it comes to research and connecting the dots!

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #809 on: June 30, 2012, 04:00:52 PM »

Now that's funny!

But oh, so true. 

There are no "natural causes" for death in a 22 yo.  Agree, anything drug related would fall under that category in Aruba.  Also anything else short of a hatchet sticking out of their head!  And even then it would be accidental and the victim's own fault.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Frijole
Monkey Junky

« Reply #810 on: June 30, 2012, 04:09:53 PM »

Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #811 on: June 30, 2012, 05:00:44 PM »

There's something about the eyes -- the gaze & the expression especially -- of both Joran & Tony Ronald which makes me think they possibly are relatives.  It's in the eyes ...
Edit to fix typo.  MB
« Last Edit: June 30, 2012, 05:08:28 PM by MuffyBee » Logged
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #812 on: June 30, 2012, 05:03:31 PM »

*** Tony Ronald ***
Fixed.  MB
« Last Edit: June 30, 2012, 05:18:09 PM by MuffyBee » Logged
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #813 on: June 30, 2012, 05:09:07 PM »

TM - you are the best at finding this stuff!  I agree, this looks like the Spain connection. 

Me, too.  You're the best!

And I would also guess these people are mortfied by Joran's behavior.   He must be a terrible embarrassment and bet they hope no one makes the connection.  But they don't know monkeys and our TxMom.

I agree TM, what a detective you are.  Thank you!

I agree too, TM!!  And always enjoy seeing what you have unearthed!!!   
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #814 on: June 30, 2012, 05:16:12 PM »

"Death By [ being on ] Aruba"  ...   
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #815 on: June 30, 2012, 05:17:19 PM »

There's something about the eyes -- the gaze & the expression especially -- of both Joran & Tony Ronald which makes me think they possibly are relatives.  It's in the eyes ...
Edit to fix typo.  MB

Thank you Muffy!
jamcakes
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #816 on: June 30, 2012, 11:12:38 PM »

I'm guessing that in Aruba if one dies of medical reasons, it's declared natural causes.

So, a 22yo could die of asthma, congenital heart disease, renal failure, an overwhelming infection, or even leukemia, to name a few.

Of course it could always be an overdose.

Who knows how those wacky Aruban's minds work!

Challapalca him!
SuzieQ
Monkey Junky

Justice for Natalee

« Reply #817 on: June 30, 2012, 11:23:18 PM »

http://www.amigoe.com/english/117540-booshi-wever-announces-a-new-political-party

Booshi Wever announces a new political party       
Friday, 29 June 2012 16:25 

ORANJESTAD — Independent Parliamentarian Booshi Wever is founding a new political party. He confirmed this before the Amigoe this morning. He hopes to have the articles of association ready and a new for his party in September.By our reporter

Ariën Rasmijn

“For a long time I doubted whether I’d participate with the next elections and I finally decided to found a new party”, said Wever. His new party will have social-democratic, patriotic leanings, just like his former party MEP, which he left last year after a row. “It’ll be different this time. First, the collective within the party will decide and not a family. We will also distinguish ourselves by adopting a slightly more progressive, liberal attitude. I believe in the welfare state but the business community should also be allowed to offer services.” Wever wants to promote further development of San Nicolas. “Organizing a weekly festival there isn’t enough. Why can’t we build a hospital there, or make it the seat of the government? That would bring actual development to San Nicolas.” Wever further aims for tightening up the rules of the Governments Accounts Act and of public tenders. “It’s time we observe those recommendations from the WODC-report.
 ::snipping2::

The politician said he already assembled a group of people, who will back him on the list of candidates or in the background. “For now, I won’t mention any names because some are working in the civil service and this could cause them problems.” Nevertheless, Wever said he has a candidate on the list from MEP from 2005. Moreover, he doesn’t deny that his new party will campaign within the same group of voters as the MEP. Wever denied an obvious coalition with MEP beforehand. “I deliberately broke with that party and the reasons are known.”

He doesn’t preclude a possible collaboration with AVP in the future. “I don’t close the door for anyone, but let me be very clear; I simply can’t imagine collaborating with a party whose current policy the voters will severely reprimand next year.” ::snipping2::

I too want to thank TM

2 4 1
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #818 on: July 01, 2012, 10:56:32 AM »

Whatever Booshi Wever is up to...is not good! jmo 

Thanks Ono and SuzieQ!   

sharon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #819 on: July 01, 2012, 11:27:26 AM »

Whatever Booshi Wever is up to...is not good! jmo 

Thanks Ono and SuzieQ!   

"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world.  Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has!" Margaret Mead
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.