March 28, 2024, 12:15:50 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Holloway/Stephany Flores Case Discussion #865 5/02/12 - 7/23/12  (Read 476436 times)
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #820 on: July 01, 2012, 12:36:44 PM »

Klaas, when are you going to let go of that rocket in your hand?  It must be getting hot  Monkey Devil!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #821 on: July 01, 2012, 02:28:01 PM »

Klaas, when are you going to let go of that rocket in your hand?  It must be getting hot  Monkey Devil!

Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil!
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #822 on: July 01, 2012, 02:33:23 PM »

Monkey Devil!

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #823 on: July 01, 2012, 08:52:10 PM »

Maybe he forgot to say, "Please"... or he had one drink too many.  Monkey Devil!

http://arubaherald.com/911/2879-the-devil-made-him-do-it.html

The devil made him do it
Sunday, 01 July 2012 16:18

A man went berserk and destroyed his BWM when, according to his account, the devil got into his car and refused to get out. It was on Saturday during the early morning hours that the man destroyed his car, inside and out in the vicinity of Wayaca. The man then just walked away from his car.  ::snipping2::
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #824 on: July 01, 2012, 10:57:29 PM »

Maybe he forgot to say, "Please"... or he had one drink too many.  Monkey Devil!

The devil made him do it

A man went berserk and destroyed his BWM when, according to his account, the devil got into his car and refused to get out. It was on Saturday during the early morning hours that the man destroyed his car, inside and out in the vicinity of Wayaca. The man then just walked away from his car.  ::snipping2::

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #825 on: July 02, 2012, 11:57:28 AM »

The devil made him do it

Wonder what her name was?   
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #826 on: July 02, 2012, 04:17:00 PM »

The devil made him do it

Wonder what her name was?   

Cocaine?   Monkey Devil!

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #827 on: July 02, 2012, 05:57:08 PM »

Monkey Devil!
grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #828 on: July 02, 2012, 07:04:50 PM »

http://uk.reuters.com/article/2012/07/02/uk-peru-crime-sloot-idUKBRE8611F920120702

Van der Sloot says "bad advice" behind long Peru term
LIMA | Mon Jul 2, 2012 11:31pm BST

LIMA (Reuters) - Dutch citizen Joran van der Sloot is frustrated that he ended up with a 28-year prison term after pleading guilty to killing a Peruvian student in 2010 based on legal advice that he would receive a short sentence, his counsel said on Monday.

Van der Sloot - in two handwritten letters provided by his attorney, Max Altez - said he had received "bad legal advice" from a previous lawyer and emphasized that he has a history of psychological problems that Peruvian courts should have weighed during his January trial for the murder of Stephany Flores. His sentence is currently under appeal.
 ::snipping2::
"My rights have been constantly abused," he said in one of the letters written in late June in which he complained about a lack of due process.

"After bad legal advice in which my lawyer promised me I would receive 15 years if I plead guilty, I did," he said.

He also referred to himself as a psychological "mess" in the letters, which were written in English and contain numerous misspellings and grammatical errors.

"I have a history of psychological problems which were never taken into consideration," he said.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #829 on: July 02, 2012, 07:23:37 PM »

http://uk.reuters.com/article/2012/07/02/uk-peru-crime-sloot-idUKBRE8611F920120702

Van der Sloot says "bad advice" behind long Peru term
LIMA | Mon Jul 2, 2012 11:31pm BST

LIMA (Reuters) - Dutch citizen Joran van der Sloot is frustrated that he ended up with a 28-year prison term after pleading guilty to killing a Peruvian student in 2010 based on legal advice that he would receive a short sentence, his counsel said on Monday.

Van der Sloot - in two handwritten letters provided by his attorney, Max Altez - said he had received "bad legal advice" from a previous lawyer and emphasized that he has a history of psychological problems that Peruvian courts should have weighed during his January trial for the murder of Stephany Flores. His sentence is currently under appeal.
"My rights have been constantly abused," he said in one of the letters written in late June in which he complained about a lack of due process.

"After bad legal advice in which my lawyer promised me I would receive 15 years if I plead guilty, I did," he said.

He also referred to himself as a psychological "mess" in the letters, which were written in English and contain numerous misspellings and grammatical errors.

"I have a history of psychological problems which were never taken into consideration," he said.

van der Sloot asks for forgiveness
Published: 9:49 am Updated: 10:11 am

<snipped>

He is currently serving a 28-year prison sentence after being found guilty in the Flores case.  An appeal of that sentence is set to be heard in July.

<snipped>

http://www.cbs42.com/content/localnews/story/van-der-Sloot-asks-for-forgiveness/i2NzJ4--ykqD4XEE4XKy7Q.cspx

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #830 on: July 02, 2012, 07:42:34 PM »

THE COMPLAINT AND TIM MILLER

Case 2:12-cv-02216-TMP Document 1 Filed 06/20/12 Page 1 of 28

COMPLAINT FOR THE TORT OF OUTRAGE AND INVASION OF PRIVACY

Case 2:12-cv-02216-TMP Document 1 Filed 06/20/12 age 6 of 28

COUNT ONE: TORT OF OUTRAGE

33. Holloway hereby incorporates, adopts, and re-alleges Paragraphs 1 through 32 of this Complaint as if fully set forth herein.

34. Between June 28, 2010 and April 25, 2011, Defendants published at least three articles containing false and outrageous statements and photographs describing the alleged treatment of Natalee’s corpse.

Article 1

Case 2:12-cv-02216-TMP Document 1 Filed 06/20/12 Page 7 of 28

35. In the June 28, 2010 issue of The National Enquirer, American Media, and The National Enquirer published or caused to be published a false and outrageous cover article entitled:

JORAN’S SECRET HAND-DRAWN MAP TO NATALEE’S GRAVE FOUND!
Killer tricked into FINALLY revealing truth
BOMBSHELL NEW EVIDENCE

Case 2:12-cv-02216-TMP Document 1 Filed 06/20/12 Page 8 of 28

• The Enquirer has learned that suspected killer Joran van der Sloot drew a secret map showing the location where he says he buried her [Natalee’s]body.

‘We have a map that was hand-drawn by Joran van der Sloot, revealing where he now claims he buried Natalee’s body,’ Texas Equusearch director Tim Miller told The Enquirer in a world exclusive interview.

• It gives a precise location in the Bubali area of Aruba where Joran says Natalee’s body was buried.

• Called the Bubali Bird Sanctuary, the terrain is ideal for the disposal of a body. It is a large wetland, supplied with treated water from the Caribbean island’s water treatment facility.

‘That’s a very tough area to search,’ says Miller. ‘It is large,marshy and overgrown with high weeds. The map is new evidence in the Natalee Holloway case – and we have to pursue it.’

‘We have it [the map],’ Miller told The Enquirer. ‘Jaap provided a copy of it to Dave Holloway. Dave did not pay for it. It shows exactly where Joran claims that he buried Natalee.’

• Jaap told Dave Holloway that Joran’s map locates his beloved daughter’s burial site in the Bubali Bird Sanctuary, located near the island nation’s southwest coast.

Case 2:12-cv-02216-TMP Document 1 Filed 06/20/12 Page 10 of  28

50. In support of Article 1, Defendants cite to statements allegedly made by Tim Miller.

51. Defendants had clear and compelling reasons to doubt the veracity of Miller and the truth or accuracy of Miller’s uncorroborated false factual statements in Article 1.

52. Upon information and belief, Miller received financial remuneration in consideration for concocting the sensationalized statements cited in Article 1.

53. Defendants knew prior to publication that Miller was not a reliable source.

54. In support of Article 1, Defendants cite to statements allegedly made by Jaap Amesz.

55. Defendants had clear and compelling reasons to doubt the veracity of Amesz and the truth or accuracy of Miller’s uncorroborated false factual statements in Article 1.

56. Upon information and belief, Amesz received financial remuneration in consideration for concocting the sensationalized statements cited in Article 1.

57. Defendants knew prior to publication that Amesz was not a reliable source.

http://media.al.com/bn/other/holloway%20lawsuit.pdf

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #831 on: July 02, 2012, 07:43:04 PM »

THE BETRAYAL BY TIM MILLER - IN HIS OWN WORDS

In the Steph Watts and Tim Miller interview of September 19, 2010:

1.  There is an implication that Beth Holloway had a self-serving financial motivation regarding the face to face with Joran van der Sloot in a Peruvian prison.

2.  There is a reference to the Jaap Amesz' map ... the map that was allegedly drawn by Joran van der Sloot ... the map that allegedly reveals the location of Natalee Holloway's remains.

3.  There is a loyal support of the father of Natalee Holloway while despicably undermining her mother.

4.  There is an implication that Beth Holloway had a self-serving financial motivation regarding the creation of the NHRC.

5.  There is an upholding of Aruban investigators  ... the Aruban investigators who have apparently seen the light and are NOW on the same page with FBI ... the same page that implies justice for Natalee Holloway.  GMAB!

6.  There is an undermining of the Boycott Aruba effort ... the Boycott Aruba effort proclaimed by Alabama Govenor Riley ... the Boycott effort that was initially endorsed both of Natalee Holloway's mother and father.  Dave Holloway later backtracked.

7.  There is unwavering affirmation afforded the Project Lead of the Persistence ... the Project Lead who possessed a conflict of interest ... a conflict of interest that may have been the behind his unchallenged affording of the contents of the trap to the Aruban enemy ... the trap which may have hel the remains of Natalee Holloway.

'WATTS UP WITH THIS'
09/19/10

Audio:
http://www.blogtalkradio.com/watts-up-with-this/2010/09/20/watts-up-with-this

s.t.

_____

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #832 on: July 02, 2012, 09:03:30 PM »

Seems the devil must make a lot of people do a lot of things in Aruba!

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
jamcakes
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #833 on: July 02, 2012, 09:38:31 PM »

Seems the devil must make a lot of people do a lot of things in Aruba!

Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil!

Challapalca him!
Mere
Monkey Junky

« Reply #834 on: July 03, 2012, 11:06:50 AM »

"My rights have been constantly abused...."
"bad legal advice...."
"I have a history of psychological problems...."

This is what happens when someone who has had control of everything and of all of those around him....for almost all of his life....has now lost control. 
I picture him stomping his foot and punching walls because he wants out, and he wants
out now.
Too bad momma and daddy didn't get him the psychological help he needed instead of
sending him to the garage where he could grow up into a full blown criminal.
I could keep going but I have nothing good to say.

Thanks all.....

_<br />I believe in miracles...!
jamcakes
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #835 on: July 03, 2012, 11:23:12 AM »

"bad legal advice...."

This is what happens when someone who has had control of everything and of all of those around him....for almost all of his life....has now lost control. 
I picture him stomping his foot and punching walls because he wants out, and he wants
out now.
Too bad momma and daddy didn't get him the psychological help he needed instead of

Thanks all.....

ITA!

It hasn't even been 6 mos since he was sentenced and already he is having a temper tantrum.   Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil!

He's feeling sorry for Joran, and attempting to manipulate the legal process in Peru.  I'm glad the Flores family didn't buy into his feeble apology.  I'm hoping the Peruvian judges have enough sense not to buy his cacca, too.

Or maybe Joran really does want to come see Bubba in Alabama.   Monkey Devil!

Challapalca him!
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #836 on: July 03, 2012, 11:40:15 AM »

"bad legal advice...."

out now.

Thanks all.....

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #837 on: July 03, 2012, 12:53:54 PM »

Joran Van der Sloot Asks for Forgiveness in Death of Stephany Flores Ahead of Next Months Murder Appeal … But Still No Apology to the family of Natalee Holloway

JORAN VAN DER SLOOT’S NOT SO SINCERE APOLOGY AHEAD OF HIS APPEAL …

Just when you thought that Joran Van der Sloot was no longer in the news and was quietly serving out his 28 year sentence for the murder of Stephany Flores in Peru … He’s back! The narcissist Dutchmen, Joran Van der Sloot, has sent a letter to the Flores family apologizing and asking for forgiveness in the murder of their daughter. What is most amazing is that even in this letter that is supposed to be an apology, he still blames the victim for being on his computer. In his drunken rage, he killed her. Wow, has Joran had a change of heart, has he seen the light, is he a changed “little sporter” and now sincere? Hardly, do not hold your breath.  What is the real reason for the sudden act of compassion? The 24 year old Dutchman is due to appeal against the long prison sentence next month, hoping to knock a couple of years off his sentence.

<snipped>

By the way, where is the apology for the death of Natalee Holloway in Aruba in 2005? Joran Van der Sloot is a calculating predator to the end. Anything he does has a direct self-gratification for himself. Does any one think that if it were not for the upcoming appeal that Van der Sllot would be writing this letter? Nope! Also, just like he kept twisting the knife with the family of missing and murdered Natalee Holloway, where Joran has yet to apologize, Joran appears to continue interjecting himself in the lives of the Flores family like a cancer that just won’t go away.

Posted July 3, 2012 by Scared Monkeys

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2012/07/03/joran-van-der-sloot-asks-for-forgiveness-in-death-of-stephany-flores-ahead-of-next-months-murder-appeal-but-still-no-apology-to-the-family-of-natalee-holloway/

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #838 on: July 03, 2012, 01:06:25 PM »

Van der Sloot: It's my lawyer's fault!
Published: 7:49 am Updated: 8:04 am

<snipped>

In a series of letters released by van der Sloot's on again-off again (and current) attorney Max Altez, the Dutchman says he got shafted by the Peruvian legal system and blames advice from a previous lawyer.  He says he has clear mental health problems  that the Peruvian courts didn't take into account.

“My rights have been constantly abused,” he said in one of the letters written in late June in which he complained about a lack of due process.

“After bad legal advice in which my lawyer promised me I would receive 15 years if I plead guilty, I did,” he said.

<snipped>

Van der Sloot said in the letters he had “nothing to do with” Holloway’s disappearance, but said he hoped the Flores family would forgive him for murdering their daughter when he was drunk and high on drugs.

“I ask God everyday that Stephany’s parents can find it in their heart to forgive me,” he said.

http://www.cbs42.com/content/localnews/story/Van-der-Sloot-Its-my-lawyers-fault/rRU5lPwXMk-RTfdqLIiX6A.cspx

_____

Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #839 on: July 03, 2012, 04:32:01 PM »

Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil!

Tomorrow!!!!   

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.