March 28, 2024, 09:39:52 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Holloway/Stephany Flores Case Discussion #865 5/02/12 - 7/23/12  (Read 476414 times)
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #840 on: July 03, 2012, 05:10:49 PM »

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #841 on: July 03, 2012, 05:32:04 PM »

When the respective roles of Tim Miller, Jaap Amesz, Patrick van der Eem and Art Wood in the Natalee Holloway case  is considered... plaintiff testimony at a jury trial should be interesting.  Beth Holloway's lawsuit complaint states that Miller, Amesz, van der Eem and Wood were not credible sources in regards to the disputed National Enquirer articles.

Janet

++++++

COUNT ONE: TORT OF OUTRAGE

ARTICLE 1

35. In the June 28, 2010 issue of The National Enquirer, American Media, and The National Enquirer published or caused to be published a false and outrageous cover article entitled:

JORAN’S SECRET HAND-DRAWN MAP TO NATALEE’S GRAVE FOUND!
Killer tricked into FINALLY revealing truth
BOMBSHELL NEW EVIDENCE

Tim Miller

50. In support of Article 1, Defendants cite to statements allegedly made by Tim Miller.

51. Defendants had clear and compelling reasons to doubt the veracity of Miller and the truth or accuracy of Miller’s uncorroborated false factual statements in Article 1.

52. Upon information and belief, Miller received financial remuneration in consideration for concocting the sensationalized statements cited in Article 1.

53. Defendants knew prior to publication that Miller was not a reliable source

Jaap Amesz

54. In support of Article 1, Defendants cite to statements allegedly made by Jaap Amesz.

55. Defendants had clear and compelling reasons to doubt the veracity of Amesz and the truth or accuracy of Miller’s uncorroborated false factual statements in Article 1.

56. Upon information and belief, Amesz received financial remuneration in consideration for concocting the sensationalized statements cited in Article 1.

57. Defendants knew prior to publication that Amesz was not a reliable source.

ARTICLE 2

65. In the December 6, 2010 issue of The National Enquirer, American Media and The National Enquirer published or caused to be published a false and outrageous cover article entitled:

NEW BONE EVIDENCE:
NATALEE WAS BURIED ALIVE!
Joran’s secret graveyard with 5 MORE BODIES;
Killer’s sickening confession
CAUGHT ON TAPE!
HER TERRIFYING LAST MINUTES

Patrick van der Eem

85. In support of Article 2, Defendants cite to statements allegedly made by Patrick van der Eem.

86. Defendants had clear and compelling reasons to doubt the veracity of van der Eem and the truth or accuracy of van der Eem’s uncorroborated false factual statements in Article 2.

87. Upon information and belief, van der Eem received financial remuneration in consideration for concocting the sensationalized statements cited in Article 2.

88. Defendants knew prior to publication that van der Eem was not a reliable source.

Art Wood

89. In support of Article 2, Defendants cite to statements allegedly made by Art Wood.

90. Defendants had clear and compelling reasons to doubt the veracity of Wood and the truth or accuracy of Wood’s uncorroborated false factual statements in Article 2.

91. Upon information and belief, Wood received financial remuneration in consideration for concocting the sensationalized statements cited in Article 2.

92. Defendants knew prior to publication that Wood was not a reliable source.

TRIAL BY JURY DEMANDED ON COUNT ONE

http://media.al.com/bn/other/holloway%20lawsuit.pdf

s.t.

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #842 on: July 03, 2012, 06:05:52 PM »

Klaas, when are you going to let go of that rocket in your hand?  It must be getting hot  Monkey Devil!

Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil!

Tomorrow!!!!   

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #843 on: July 03, 2012, 06:31:17 PM »

Joran Van der Sloot Asks for Forgiveness in Death of Stephany Flores Ahead of Next Months Murder Appeal … But Still No Apology to the family of Natalee Holloway

JORAN VAN DER SLOOT’S NOT SO SINCERE APOLOGY AHEAD OF HIS APPEAL …

Just when you thought that Joran Van der Sloot was no longer in the news and was quietly serving out his 28 year sentence for the murder of Stephany Flores in Peru … He’s back! The narcissist Dutchmen, Joran Van der Sloot, has sent a letter to the Flores family apologizing and asking for forgiveness in the murder of their daughter. What is most amazing is that even in this letter that is supposed to be an apology, he still blames the victim for being on his computer. In his drunken rage, he killed her. Wow, has Joran had a change of heart, has he seen the light, is he a changed “little sporter” and now sincere? Hardly, do not hold your breath.  What is the real reason for the sudden act of compassion? The 24 year old Dutchman is due to appeal against the long prison sentence next month, hoping to knock a couple of years off his sentence.

<snipped>

By the way, where is the apology for the death of Natalee Holloway in Aruba in 2005? Joran Van der Sloot is a calculating predator to the end. Anything he does has a direct self-gratification for himself. Does any one think that if it were not for the upcoming appeal that Van der Sloot would be writing this letter? Nope! Also, just like he kept twisting the knife with the family of missing and murdered Natalee Holloway, where Joran has yet to apologize, Joran appears to continue interjecting himself in the lives of the Flores family like a cancer that just won’t go away.

Posted July 3, 2012 by Scared Monkeys

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2012/07/03/joran-van-der-sloot-asks-for-forgiveness-in-death-of-stephany-flores-ahead-of-next-months-murder-appeal-but-still-no-apology-to-the-family-of-natalee-holloway/

« Last Edit: July 04, 2012, 01:17:42 PM by Red » Logged

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #844 on: July 03, 2012, 09:31:38 PM »

GOD BLESS AMERICA!

_____

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #845 on: July 04, 2012, 01:46:54 AM »

THIS 4TH OF JULY

I WILL REMEMBER NATALEE HOLLOWAY AND STEPHANY FLORES

I WILL REMEMBER THE WHEELS OF JUSTICE SOME TIMES TURN VERY SLOWWWWW,

BUT THEY ARE TURNING

JUSTICE

HAPPY 4TH OF JULY TO ALL MONKEY'S

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #846 on: July 04, 2012, 11:19:58 AM »

GOD BLESS AMERICA!

Thank you, Janet!  Hope that you and your family enjoyed Canada Day!

Happy Independence Day, monkeys! 
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #847 on: July 04, 2012, 01:01:12 PM »

GOD BLESS AMERICA!

Thank you, Janet!  Hope that you and your family enjoyed Canada Day!

Happy Independence Day, monkeys! 

Grace ... Happy July 4th.

I did have a good Canada Day ... for a while.  My hubby's four sisters arranged a family gathering at Lumberman's Arch in world famous Stanley Park in Vancouver.  There were three generations together in one place connecting.  It was great!  Weather was so so.  The sky was threating rain and it was kinda chilly but considering the heat wave in the States ... I was not complaining.  Hubby had been fighting a rotten cold for a few days so we returned home in the late afternoon.  In other words ... we missed dinner and the fireworks.

Have a great day!

Janet

_____

Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« Reply #848 on: July 04, 2012, 01:14:17 PM »

HAPPY BIRTHDAY AMERICA MONKEYS ...

Happy Birthday America, July 4th 2012 ... Remember America, Its About Independence

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2012/07/04/happy-birthday-america-july-4th-2012-remember-america-its-about-independence/

Happy Birthday America, to the greatest nation on Earth, to the Home of the Free and the Land of the Brave. However, it is each generations responsibility to maintain the freedoms and liberties that our Founding Fathers bestowed on us with their sacrifices. Remember America, freedom is not free. As you celebrate this 4th of July with family and friends remember also that it is not government, but your Creator that you are endowed with certain unalienable Rights. In a time in which it would appear that more and more Americans accept being dependent upon their government, maybe it is a good time for “We the People” to really understand and realize what others died for our rights to be free.
::snipping2::
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #849 on: July 04, 2012, 02:30:26 PM »

Happy Birthday America, July 4th 2012 ... Remember America, Its About Independence

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2012/07/04/happy-birthday-america-july-4th-2012-remember-america-its-about-independence/

Happy Birthday America, to the greatest nation on Earth, to the Home of the Free and the Land of the Brave. However, it is each generations responsibility to maintain the freedoms and liberties that our Founding Fathers bestowed on us with their sacrifices. Remember America, freedom is not free. As you celebrate this 4th of July with family and friends remember also that it is not government, but your Creator that you are endowed with certain unalienable Rights. In a time in which it would appear that more and more Americans accept being dependent upon their government, maybe it is a good time for “We the People” to really understand and realize what others died for our rights to be free.

Thanks Red!   

Happy 4th of July everyone! 

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #850 on: July 04, 2012, 03:21:56 PM »

Happy Birthday America, to the greatest nation on Earth, to the Home of the Free and the Land of the Brave. However, it is each generations responsibility to maintain the freedoms and liberties that our Founding Fathers bestowed on us with their sacrifices. Remember America, freedom is not free. As you celebrate this 4th of July with family and friends remember also that it is not government, but your Creator that you are endowed with certain unalienable Rights. In a time in which it would appear that more and more Americans accept being dependent upon their government, maybe it is a good time for “We the People” to really understand and realize what others died for our rights to be free[/b].

It is also an understanding and and realization that many of "We the People" in Canada do not truly comprehend.

Thanks Red. Your commentary is very powerful.

Happy July 4th!!

Janet

+++++++

Freedom is our gift from God, forever.  No matter how grim and powerful the forces aligned it against may seem, there will always be the chance to reverse them, and to resume course.

Arthur Herman - July 04, 2012

http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2012/07/04/on-july-4-celebrating-birth-new-idea-and-new-nation/

_____

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #851 on: July 04, 2012, 03:24:18 PM »

Interesting, imo.

http://www.gelderlander.nl/voorpagina/liemers/7717856/Curator-Boekhouder-bedriegt.ece

Google translation:

Curator: Accountant cheats
Tuesday, November 30, 2010 | 10:39 p.m.
Text Size

PIGEONS - A 62-year-old Duivenaar should be liable for all debts that he has made in april bankrupt BP Consultancy.

This enables curator Joppa Steverink. "Sir, the financial statements are not submitted on time. He also has its creditors selectively paid. This he did to intercompany; own companies were prioritized and ordinary creditors he left unpaid." According to the latest bankruptcy report, which dates from late last week, is a sum of nearly € 170,000 open to creditors. In addition, the tax authorities and the UWV still in the sum of 17,000 euros. Steverink provides the bookkeeper again the possibility within the foreseeable future with an amicable settlement, even though an earlier deadline on 20 november already expired. "Clearly we can not wait years more," says curator Steverink that commitment to a full refund. If there is no solution, then the matter to court. One of the creditors is a company that wishes to remain anonymous, the Duivenaar years has been involved. The man, the company behind the back of the founders for years duped. Meanwhile, a claim of 55,000 submitted to the curator. This confirms that. The damage occurred after the Duivenaar slowly from 2004 to the leadership within the company itself has admitted repealed. That was by sad personal circumstances, which demanded the full attention of the owner. The Duivenaar the company wanted a helping hand and should include the accounting for his account. "When all the problems started.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

http://www.zoekenbel.nl/zoek.asp?zoekop=b&provincie=Gelderland&rid=4&plaats=Duiven&plid=919&straatnaam=Eltensestraat&Plaats_zoekresultaten=&zoekopdracht=&zoekop_woord=1

Peters Berry en Hanni
Eltensestraat 67 6922 JA Duiven

BP Consultancy BV
Eltensestraat 67 6922 JA Duiven

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

http://www.faillissementsdossier.nl/nl/faillissement/30025/bp-consultancy-bv.aspx

Bp Consultancy Bv in Duiven (Gelderland) was declared bankrupt by the court in Arnhem. The appointed curator is mr. J.H. Steverink. The insolvency number of this case is F.10/237. The (main) activity of Bp Consultancy Bv is activities of head offices; management consultancy activities.

The bankruptcy is rejected due to lack of assets. There are 6 reports available.

30/03/2012 arn.10.237.F.1316.1.12 Waiver bankruptcy for lack of assets on March 27, 2012

22/04/2010 arn.10.237.F.1300.1.10 Pronunciation bankruptcy on April 20, 2010

Parent Company Bpc Duiven Holding BV(N)

http://www.telefoonnummer247.nl/nederland/gelderland/duiven/duiven/6922ja/bpc-duiven-holding-bv-208140.html

BPC Duiven Holding B.V.
Eltensestraat 67
6922JA Duiven
Tel. xxxxxxxxxx

Financiele instellingen
Financiele holdings

Google translation:

Financial Institutions
Financial holding companies

http://www.faillissementsdossier.nl/en/bankruptcy/30025/bp-consultancy-bv.aspx

Bankruptcy terminated Bp Consultancy Bv

Bp Consultancy Bv in Duiven (Gelderland) was declared bankrupt by the court in Arnhem. The appointed curator is mr. J.H. Steverink. The insolvency number of this case is F.10/237. The (main) activity of Bp Consultancy Bv is activities of head offices; management consultancy activities.
The bankruptcy is rejected due to lack of assets. There are 6 reports available.

Date of Constitution: 01/01/1992

http://www.ehow.com/facts_5994423_define-bankruptcy-terminated.html

Define Bankruptcy Terminated
By Ciele Edwards, eHow Contributor

A bankruptcy may be terminated early.
Filing for bankruptcy does not necessarily guarantee that you will be granted relief from your debts. In some cases, your bankruptcy may be terminated or "dismissed." Should this occur, you will no longer have the protection from creditor lawsuits that a bankruptcy provides.

Information about the company:

http://www.bpcduiven.nl/

Our profile
Duiven BPC is engaged in professional services, administrative, financial and
organizational constraints, tailored to SMEs and entrepreneurs. Our
services are characterized by quality, personal commitment, reliability and flexibility.

Like we accompany your growth, including through:
• Establish and provide accounting and (salary) administration
• Composition of financial statements
and tax returns
• Providing advice
• (Co-) preparation of business plan
• Create and implement mailings and surveys
• Application of relevant credits and subsidies

Duiven BPC's goal is the complete guide for small organizations. We are always
ready customer. Therefore governed BPC Pigeons so many different disciplines.

As a small company has BPC Pigeons obviously have benefits as quickly decide
to respond to current problems and flexibility. In addition, BPC Pigeons some special
advantages, which distinguish it from similar enterprises: • Free inventory conversation • Appointments at times you wish • Freedom of choice regarding outsourcing / yourself • Personal involvement BPC If Pigeons are we convinced that we also can help your business your goals achieved. Our employees guarantee commitment and tenacity.

What we can do for you
Pigeons BPC offers a wide range of administrative and fiscal services.
Our trust helps you from accounting to financial statements, including the payroll and
all tax. Our policy is focused on the entrepreneur personally advise and assist in
every area of the administration.

In a brief overview of what we can do for you:

• Tax and legal consultancy ordinary
Accountant • Statements
• Debt
Choice • Legal
• Foreign branches
Notariaats work •
• Asset Management,
Advertising & promotion activities •
• Establish export goods or import business
• Corporate Audit
• Management Support

Address and Directions
BPC Duiven
Eltensestraat 67
6922 JA Pigeons
Tel: xxxx-xxxxxxx
Tel. xxx xxxx-xxxx

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #852 on: July 04, 2012, 03:26:48 PM »

Forgot to note that the town Duiven sometimes translates to Pigeon(s)

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #853 on: July 04, 2012, 03:58:16 PM »

http://www.allebedrijveninarnhem.nl/bedrijven/automatiseringsbureaus/duiven/bpc-automatisering-bv/reviews

BPC Automatisering BV
Eltensestraat 67A
6922 JA, Duiven

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #854 on: July 04, 2012, 04:22:09 PM »

http://www.bedrijvenpagina.nl/info/Duiven/Adviesbureaus/BPC-Automatisering-BV/2125308/25d09182

Categories: Consultants , Computers - Network Management , Services

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #855 on: July 04, 2012, 04:55:13 PM »

http://www.24ora.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=49664:polis-a-rescata-curpa-di-turista-cu-a-cay-hoga-for-di-yate&catid=6:policial&Itemid=8

Papiamentu translation:

police owing to succeed achieve the curpa without life of tourist cu owing to cay for of yacht

wednesday, 04 july 2012 12:21

diaranson morning pazuid of aeropuerto tourist abordo of yacht of placer owing to cay in lama. tripulantenan of red sail sports owing to beat alarma hour owing to lose the tourist for of view. police maritimo cu aid of helicopter owing to inicia one buskeda in bicindario of renaissance island y after of one rato owing to succeed achieve the curpa without life is drief in lama. owing to achieve the curpa of the tourist y bahe at platform of beach cu aid of brandweer where doctor at keep owing to constata dead algo first cu afternoon.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #856 on: July 04, 2012, 05:02:25 PM »

http://www.awe24.com/20120704/11176/Turista_cu_a_bay_dive_banda_di_Renaissance_Island_a_ser_perdi_for_di_bista_y

tourist cu owing to bay dive near of renaissance island owing to being perdi for of view y after owing to haye without life

2 hora happen come across, 4 of july 2012 14:01

diaranson morning owing to enter informe of cu will have one diver cu will is perdi, pazuid of renaissance island, at once owing to dirigi police maritimo y another autoridadnan y instancianan for haci the buskeda. at arrival of the patrol maritimo owing to come compronde cu one diver cu will owing to bay dive apparently in the area of renaissance island y the personanan cu will is cune owing to lose for of view. at once owing to inicia cu the buskeda y one rato after they're come achieve the curpa without life of the buso tourist here. the curpa without life is being treci platform caminda autoridadnan concerni was present. doctor lin owing to constata dead of he here cu was hospedando at tropicana hotel. of part boletinextra.com is bay we word of condolencia at the family of the victima. come across

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #857 on: July 05, 2012, 02:17:42 AM »

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #858 on: July 05, 2012, 12:06:56 PM »

http://www.awe24.com/20120704/11176/Turista_cu_a_bay_dive_banda_di_Renaissance_Island_a_ser_perdi_for_di_bista_y

tourist cu owing to bay dive near of renaissance island owing to being perdi for of view y after owing to haye without life

2 hora happen come across, 4 of july 2012 14:01

diaranson morning owing to enter informe of cu will have one diver cu will is perdi, pazuid of renaissance island, at once owing to dirigi police maritimo y another autoridadnan y instancianan for haci the buskeda. at arrival of the patrol maritimo owing to come compronde cu one diver cu will owing to bay dive apparently in the area of renaissance island y the personanan cu will is cune owing to lose for of view. at once owing to inicia cu the buskeda y one rato after they're come achieve the curpa without life of the buso tourist here. the curpa without life is being treci platform caminda autoridadnan concerni was present. doctor lin owing to constata dead of he here cu was hospedando at tropicana hotel. of part boletinextra.com is bay we word of condolencia at the family of the victima. come across

There are other comments at the link, one said the man had a "heart attack"...expected that one!

This one is in English.

http://www.24ora.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=49664:polis-a-rescata-curpa-di-turista-cu-a-cay-hoga-for-di-yate&catid=6:policial&Itemid=8

Scirbi pa N'e Chamboncitonan y mas...., July 05, 2012   
We happened to be at Piet's Pier @ Hyatt when the wife and son of the deceased were present with the director of Red Sail. According to people on the boat and personnel of Red Sail, the diver never fell off the boat, he was in fact drifting, he came up one time and then went under and never came up. Since there was only 1 Red Sail staff on the boat he couldn't dive to look for the diver and abandon the boat with the remaining divers. There should be a THOROUGH investigation on what exactly happened since it's not the 1st time that this kind of drama takes place on Red Sail dives. We have informed our clients to cancel their dives with Red Sail until further notice.

Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #859 on: July 05, 2012, 12:11:22 PM »

http://www.nationalenquirer.com/true-crime/joran-van-der-sloot-abused-behind-bars

JORAN VAN DER SLOOT ABUSED BEHIND BARS
Published on: July 5, 2012

(snip) "My rights have been constantly abused," van der Sloot wrote in a letter believed to be penned last month, and released by his attorney Max Altez. "My [former] lawyer promised me I would receive 15 years if I plead guilty, I did."  (snip)

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.