March 28, 2024, 04:51:40 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Holloway/Stephany Flores Case Discussion #865 5/02/12 - 7/23/12  (Read 476399 times)
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #860 on: July 05, 2012, 12:11:44 PM »

http://www.diario.aw/2012/07/polis-a-rescata-curpa-sin-bida-di-turista-cu-a-cay-hoga-for-di-yate/

Papiamentu translation:

police owing to rescata curpa without life of tourist cu owing to cay hoga for of yacht

publication: thursday, 5 july 2012.

categoria: policial

oranjestad (aan): diaranzon morning had bit awacero cu owing to pour at beach, but after of esey is immidiately sun owing to leave y burn bay goal. one tourist masculino that was hospeda at tropicana resort, owing to bay on one expedicion of diving abordo of catamaran. they owing to ancra pazuid of renaissance island, y after of one rato they owing to miss of the diver here. at once owing to core beat alarma at tanto aruba ports authority because; also police. here is where they owing to place police maritimo at once at height. police owing to cuminza achieve more detaye, y owing to compronde of esnan of the catamaran of red sail sports, cu the person cu was dive together cu the tourist, owing to lose for of view. helicopter of police also owing to cuminza fly, y help cu the buskeda. after of one rato past owing to worde localiza is drief in the mangelnan, y the boat of police maritimo owing to arrive, y owing to saca the curpa cu already not was give sign of life. they owing to bay cune at platform of beach, where past owing to worde hoist at ground. docter owing to constata dead of the tourist paul gold, y fiscal owing to confisca the curpa, y the equipo of diving, for practica autopsia on dje, y achieve know kico owing to socede. have much hipotesis here, kizas past owing to become bad, or algo owing to bay bad cu the equipo. at family of fayecido is bay words of condolencia.

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #861 on: July 05, 2012, 12:12:19 PM »

http://www.nationalenquirer.com/true-crime/joran-van-der-sloot-abused-behind-bars

JORAN VAN DER SLOOT ABUSED BEHIND BARS
Published on: July 5, 2012

(snip)  He adds he has "a history of psychological problems which were never taken into consideration" in his prosecution and sentencing.

He'll be up for parole in just more than nine years.

Joran also now denies any involvement in the 2005 disappearance of an Alabama teen in Aruba.
  (snip)

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #862 on: July 05, 2012, 12:20:17 PM »

Nothing about an investigation into the death...   

http://www.rnw.nl/caribiana/bulletin/toerist-verdronken-bij-aruba

Google translation:

Tourist drowned in Aruba

Published on July 5, 2012 - 4:10 pm

ORANGE CITY - An American tourist is Wednesday July 4 for the coast of Aruba after he drowned in a yacht at sea had fallen.

Paul Gold had gone that morning for a trip on the Biba Bon of the Red Sails Sports by an unknown cause when he fell overboard. The crew of the yacht lost sight of him and hit instant alarm.

There was the whole morning with a helicopter and other boats by the Coast Guard sought to Gold. Only hours later the body of the man a few meters off the coast of Aruba found.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #863 on: July 05, 2012, 12:27:34 PM »

Nothing about an investigation into the death...   

http://www.rnw.nl/caribiana/bulletin/toerist-verdronken-bij-aruba

Google translation:

Tourist drowned in Aruba

Published on July 5, 2012 - 4:10 pm

ORANGE CITY - An American tourist is Wednesday July 4 for the coast of Aruba after he drowned in a yacht at sea had fallen.

Paul Gold had gone that morning for a trip on the Biba Bon of the Red Sails Sports by an unknown cause when he fell overboard. The crew of the yacht lost sight of him and hit instant alarm.

There was the whole morning with a helicopter and other boats by the Coast Guard sought to Gold. Only hours later the body of the man a few meters off the coast of Aruba found.
Death by Aruba!

These are my opinions and subject to change.
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #864 on: July 05, 2012, 12:53:46 PM »

http://www.nationalenquirer.com/true-crime/joran-van-der-sloot-abused-behind-bars

(snip) "My rights have been constantly abused," van der Sloot wrote in a letter believed to be penned last month, and released by his attorney Max Altez. "My [former] lawyer promised me I would receive 15 years if I plead guilty, I did."  (snip)

Constantly!

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #865 on: July 05, 2012, 01:21:21 PM »

(snip) "My rights have been constantly abused," van der Sloot wrote in a letter believed to be penned last month, and released by his attorney Max Altez. "My [former] lawyer promised me I would receive 15 years if I plead guilty, I did."  (snip)

Constantly!

Hope so!    ::justice2NJ::

cadillac
Monkey Junky

« Reply #866 on: July 05, 2012, 02:55:30 PM »

"history of psychological problems" he stated in the letter???

No chit, Sherlock.  That is not an excuse to get out of a sentencing, that is why you are in the slammer, Einstein.

Geez, want some cheese with that w(h)ine?
cadillac
Monkey Junky

« Reply #867 on: July 05, 2012, 02:58:14 PM »

(snip)  He adds he has "a history of psychological problems which were never taken into consideration" in his prosecution and sentencing.

He'll be up for parole in just more than nine years.

Joran also now denies any involvement in the 2005 disappearance of an Alabama teen in Aruba.
  (snip)
He must be taking a Creative Writing class in prison?
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #868 on: July 05, 2012, 03:21:53 PM »

Constantly!

That makes me feel much better than if he was simply getting periodically abused. Keep it constant, folks!

"My [former] lawyer promised me I would receive 15 years if I plead guilty, I did."  (snip)

Suck it up, goon. "Lying may be unethical, but it is not a crime." -J. Van der sloot

It doesn't feel so good when it comes back on you, Joran. Huh? Monkey Devil! He slays me - he is such a puss! ::boxingjoran::

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #869 on: July 05, 2012, 04:49:28 PM »

Constantly!

That makes me feel much better than if he was simply getting periodically abused. Keep it constant, folks!

"My [former] lawyer promised me I would receive 15 years if I plead guilty, I did."  (snip)

Suck it up, goon. "Lying may be unethical, but it is not a crime." -J. Van der sloot

It doesn't feel so good when it comes back on you, Joran. Huh? Monkey Devil! He slays me - he is such a puss! ::boxingjoran::

Helen Back
Monkey Junky

« Reply #870 on: July 05, 2012, 06:14:35 PM »

Saw this press release today regarding a lawsuit filed against Donald Trump and George Soros and snipped the part that mentions Soros' offshore account in Curacao:

(Heads up Judge Rick Smid, Money Laundering expert) Monkey Devil!

MONEY LAUNDERING & BANKRUPTCY FRAUD CONSPIRACY EXPOSED INVOLVING GEORGE SOROS’S INVISIBLE INTEREST IN CONSECO FINANCE & THE GM BUILDING

::snipping2::
George Soros And His Pattern of Money Laundering Activities In Interstate Commerce

Upon information and belief, George Soros is the Chairman of Soros Fund Management, a private investment management firm that serves as a principal advisor to the Quantum Group of Funds, based in the tax free Caribbean Country of Curaçao, a Caribbean tax haven, and a possession of the Netherlands Antilles.¶173.

Upon information and belief, the Netherland Antilles has repeatedly been cited by the Task Force on Money Laundering of the Organization for Economic Cooperation and Development as one of the world’s most important centers for laundering illegal proceeds of Latin American cocaine and other drug traffic.¶174.

In August of 1990, according to Reuters News Agency, the US Drug Enforcement Agency agents claimed that Banco de Columbia and other banks were conduits for Latin American drug money.¶177.

In or about August 1994, according to Reuters, Soros acquired a nine percent interest in Banco de Columbia.¶178.

According to the BBC, Soros was found guilty of felony criminal insider trading in France on January 29, 2002, and from profiting from inside knowledge of a 1998 takeover bid for Societé Generale, a French Bank, and was fined 2.9 Million Dollars, which felony conviction was upheld by the French Court of Appeals, the Cour de Cassation, France’s highest Court, on June 14, 2006.¶179.

http://www.mmdnewswire.com/money-laundering-a-bankruptcy-fraud-involving-soross-invisible-interest-in-conseco-a-the-gm-bldg-3993.html

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #871 on: July 05, 2012, 10:16:07 PM »

Thanks Helen Back!   

Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #872 on: July 06, 2012, 03:04:12 PM »

http://www.awe24.com/20120704/11176/Turista_cu_a_bay_dive_banda_di_Renaissance_Island_a_ser_perdi_for_di_bista_y

tourist cu owing to bay dive near of renaissance island owing to being perdi for of view y after owing to haye without life

2 hora happen come across, 4 of july 2012 14:01

diaranson morning owing to enter informe of cu will have one diver cu will is perdi, pazuid of renaissance island, at once owing to dirigi police maritimo y another autoridadnan y instancianan for haci the buskeda. at arrival of the patrol maritimo owing to come compronde cu one diver cu will owing to bay dive apparently in the area of renaissance island y the personanan cu will is cune owing to lose for of view. at once owing to inicia cu the buskeda y one rato after they're come achieve the curpa without life of the buso tourist here. the curpa without life is being treci platform caminda autoridadnan concerni was present. doctor lin owing to constata dead of he here cu was hospedando at tropicana hotel. of part boletinextra.com is bay we word of condolencia at the family of the victima. come across

There are other comments at the link, one said the man had a "heart attack"...expected that one!

This one is in English.

http://www.24ora.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=49664:polis-a-rescata-curpa-di-turista-cu-a-cay-hoga-for-di-yate&catid=6:policial&Itemid=8

Scirbi pa N'e Chamboncitonan y mas...., July 05, 2012   
We happened to be at Piet's Pier @ Hyatt when the wife and son of the deceased were present with the director of Red Sail. According to people on the boat and personnel of Red Sail, the diver never fell off the boat, he was in fact drifting, he came up one time and then went under and never came up. Since there was only 1 Red Sail staff on the boat he couldn't dive to look for the diver and abandon the boat with the remaining divers. There should be a THOROUGH investigation on what exactly happened since it's not the 1st time that this kind of drama takes place on Red Sail dives. We have informed our clients to cancel their dives with Red Sail until further notice.

Morticians must make a fortune on Aruba.
grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #873 on: July 06, 2012, 03:28:43 PM »

http://peru.com/2012/07/06/actualidad/mi-ciudad/admiten-tramite-pedido-joran-van-der-sloot-que-se-anule-su-condena-noticia-73643

Accepted for processing order of Joran Van der Sloot to annul his sentence
Friday July 6, 2012 - 01:22

Lima. The Third Criminal Court for Inmates in Jail agreed to hear an appeal by the legal defense of Joran Van der Sloot to annul the sentence of 28 years imprisonment that the court imposed the Dutch citizen by the death of the young Peruvian Stephany Flores occurred in 2010. The college adopted this measure to establish that the appeal filed by Van der Sloot through his legal defense meets the requirements of the law for their respective evaluation.

This resource will soon be sent to one of the halls of the Supreme Court for evaluation and define the legal status of Joran Van der Sloot, who is serving his sentence in prison Stones BBW I Ancon.

Van der Sloot was sentenced to 28 years in prison after admitting criminal liability in this case. The legal defense contends that the conviction was set in the Dutch crime committed with extreme cruelty, not violent emotion, as the lawyers say the Dutch.
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #874 on: July 06, 2012, 08:40:17 PM »

Wonder if Esther Baars is related to Janet Richardson-Baars?

http://www.24ora.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=49784:esther-baars-abogado-general-nobo-na-ministerio-publico&catid=1:local&Itemid=5

Papiamentu translation:

esther baars abogado-general new at ministerio publico

friday, 06 july 2012 16:54

ministerio publico of aruba have one abogado-general new by first of august 2012. nombracion of mr. esther baars owing to wordo recientemente aproba for conseho of minister, after of voordracht of ministerio publico. madam baars is reemplaza mr. taco stein, the abogado-general anterior of aruba.

the is procedente of ministerio publico of rotterdam, where past owing to work because; senior officier kwaliteit, opsporing provided that vervolging (kov) come across. past owing to cubri several funcion y portefeuilles in ministerio publico at the netherlands. also is so cu one fiscal new owing to cuminza work the month here at ministerio publico. mr. iduna streefland-brink owing to huramenta yesterday fast governor of aruba y had today his first caso. the will reemplaza mr. boot stempher, cu owing to go back the netherlands recientemente. madam streefland owing to work because; fiscal at ministerio publico of in haag. the also owing to work in various funcion important in husticia. so past owing to representa (entre otro) ministerio of husticia of the netherlands in caribbean financial action task force on moneylaundering (1998-2004). ministerio publico is informa besides cu the contrato of the fiscal parent actual, mr. peter blanken, owing to wordo alarga cu one year. sir blanken will stay till november 2013 because; fiscal parent of aruba. ministerio publico is calling madam baars y madam streefland y they famianan bonbini at aruba.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #875 on: July 06, 2012, 08:59:23 PM »

www.om.nl/publish/pages/93821/opportuun_2007_nr7.pdf

I think this may be her...
Article from 2007...one of Esther Baar's cases in the Netherlands

Google translation:

Deadly combination
The case against the parents of baby Melanie

One thing is one thing. And really emotional prosecutor Esther Baars not cases in which children are victims are. "But there's almost always something to every thing that you remember.  In this case it was the combination of the two people. That you think: how is it possible that have found each other? "

On December 28, 2005 reports the Sophia Children's Hospital in Rotterdam that a just three months old baby is deceased.  The child is the day before entering, and then it became immediately clear that babies Melanie was the victim of considerable violence, that had been carried out over a longer period. The police is investigating in showing that the father of the child the afternoon of December 27, home alone has been with the girl. He briefly heard as a suspect and almost immediately held.

"This was one of the first Rotterdam sensitive issues after the presentation of The measures which are derived from the Strengthening Program. It was a case of a tiny baby with nearly no bone is very pale. There were recent and old fractures, and pretty soon it was that there is not just an afternoon very marked violence was, but for a long time, "  Esther said Baars. "We therefore decided all interrogations on video recording. "  Also that of the mother. For the whole team felt that as a mother itself had been abused, albeit at the very least should have noticed. "She was there also repeatedly addressed that there were suspicions. Through the clinic, the doctor, a sister.  Eventually she said in an interview that she had seen. The magistrate drew they later again. "

Meanwhile the child was still buried. The mother's funeral regulated. "When I heard that they may still have conscience, I said: "Has she gone completely crazy? Persist that man! "But I am brought from by the officer in training Dorien Kardol with whom I started my business. He asked or that was really necessary, and whether the memory of the child was no better that the mother could do to the funeral.  Of decency for the child, and also because the significance of the other family, have we chose the mother until after the funeral to be held. "The father was not there, and has no permission requested.  The father took now in full hearings on the blame. He indicated that he would be surprised if his wife something noticing. For the treatment appeared despite the fact that the mother did not work, almost entirely on the shoulders of the father to rest. Perch would, therefore, that both Parents were observed at the same time in the Pieter Baancentrum (PBC). "I wanted to see how the interaction between them. "  And that proved disastrous for Melanie. "A case where a child has been abused by and sad for the parents. But here I found it really almost even sadder fact that two people together literally deadly combination can form. "

Father was quite autistic, but reasonably intelligent. His survival strategy was always admit it. The mother wanted the child does not care, just wanted to but cared for themselves, and would always choose which solution was best for her.  The father was also a sadistic impact to have, and would be from a disorder always a mechanical solution for a search problem. Baars: "So if a child cry, make you think it can not breathe get, then it can not cry. So you the man literally squeezed the air out of her lungs. "  Since the mother does not in fact the wild child care, she continued her husband committed often to call in sick.  Thus he had been a labor. "He went that afternoon of the 27th by the ribbon because the printer cover letters which he printed, crashed. "  The opinion of the PBC was: TBS with compulsory treatment for the father. For the mother followed another opinion: especially never have children, because given the fact that they always - unconsciously or not - the best solution would search for her, would they never take a child protection.  The recurrence rate was very high as the mother would have a child again. The advice boiled down to the probation should ensure that mother never become pregnant.  "The probation service can not, of course, Baars said. She sent, therefore, to that the expert witnesses at hearing would be heard. "I wanted to know if she maybe a tbs advice would come. "But that was not there. 

Because of uncertainty about the interrogations of the mother were now matters of father and mother separately. In October 2006 after the father of a requirement six years and TBS sentenced to four years and TBS manslaughter and multiple attempts to manslaughter.

The remand of the mother was suspended. "I also wanted to see what they did when she was at liberty. Within two weeks she had again via the Internet new friend, a child with note sake! ' 

Eventually the case was on June 1 by the court. At the meeting recognized the mother that it was not for her daughter had made as it should. And they responsibility for a baby apparently could not handle. The mother recognized might have a vague suspicion that her husband had abused their child but that she had done nothing.  Questions from the judges why they do not did, followed by long silences, or "I know not ". The woman is said to want a vasectomy.  Esther asked perch imprisonment Eight of 24 months probation, with an extended trial period of three years the intensive probation in which the woman was to accompany. "Legally, I could not enforce, but I liked it that way and have said that a major concern in the relationship between the defendant and the probation was that the woman no longer become pregnant. "That part of The indictment came in a few newspapers as hard requirement. The court vonniste according for aiding manslaughter and intentionally withholding care and assistance her daughter, but the court said nothing about whether or not pregnant of women.  "I swore when I was in the probation report read that they already had a boyfriend, with a child. I have this case closed with the feeling that we might be her go again. It is something to learn. But her character is just so. "

Text: Jeichien E. de Graaff

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #876 on: July 06, 2012, 09:07:54 PM »

http://nl.linkedin.com/pub/esther-baars/1b/203/50b

Google translation:

(Baars translates to Perch...I tried to change them all back but may have missed something)

Esther Baars
Advocate General Public Prosecutor at Aruba
Aruba Law Enforcement

Overview of esther baars

Current
Advocate General for prosecution Aruba
Last
Prosecutor at Prosecution Rotterdam
Raio at Ministry of Justice
Training
Erasmus University Rotterdam
Wide Child
ravelin
Connections
148 connections
Experience of esther baars

Attorney-General
Prosecution Aruba
Government Agency; 1001-5000 employees; Law Enforcement industry
July 2012 - Present (1 month)

public prosecutor
Prosecution Rotterdam
Government Agency; 1001-5000 employees; Law Enforcement industry
June 1996 - June 2012 (16 years 1 month)

Raio
Ministry of Justice
Government Agency; 10,001 + employees; Government Administration industry
April 1994 - April 2000 (6 years 1 month)

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #877 on: July 07, 2012, 02:47:06 PM »

http://www.awe24.com/20120706/11193/Team_di_arresto_hunto_cu_atraco_Team_y_seccion_di_Crimen_Organiza_a_drenta_un

Not sure what's going down, but Jacobs is there 

wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #878 on: July 07, 2012, 02:52:52 PM »

Looks like his family reunion.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #879 on: July 07, 2012, 03:24:18 PM »

I know, it does  Monkey Devil!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.