April 16, 2024, 10:30:43 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Holloway/Stephany Flores Case Discussion #865 5/02/12 - 7/23/12  (Read 478357 times)
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #920 on: July 15, 2012, 10:39:29 PM »

http://clickonaruba.com/gallery/thumbnails.php?album=1126&page=2

AIFF concert series presents Marc Antony

(June 23, 2012)

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #921 on: July 16, 2012, 12:01:57 AM »

She looks older and fatter 
yuknomenot
Monkey Junky

« Reply #922 on: July 16, 2012, 12:20:10 AM »

http://clickonaruba.com/gallery/thumbnails.php?album=1126&page=2

AIFF concert series presents Marc Antony

(June 23, 2012)

That creature is certifiable.
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #923 on: July 16, 2012, 12:43:03 AM »

Pretty sure that's Herbert Merryweather, I know that's not his wife.

http://clickonaruba.com/gallery/thumbnails.php?album=1125

AIFF concert series presents After Party

Perp walk photos from last year
http://m.awe24.com/6799

http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:http://www.24ora.com/corte-mainmenu-29/32700-husiticia-a-prolonga-detencion-di-dononan-di-the-driftwood-restaurant.html

Do they raise these at the Zoo too?   
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9R6BhmZXjtE

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #924 on: July 16, 2012, 04:46:25 PM »

I guess it is a woman?

Monkey Devil!
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #925 on: July 16, 2012, 04:50:38 PM »

Too much of a muchness. lol
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #926 on: July 16, 2012, 07:21:01 PM »

Domain Name        (Unknown)
IP Address       69.1.165.# (Lafayette Utilities Systems Customer LAN)
ISP       Lafayette Consolidated Government
Country    :    United States  (Facts)
State    :    Louisiana
City    :    Lafayette
Search Words      texas equusearch
Visit Entry Page   http://scaredmonkeys...ry/texas-equusearch/
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #927 on: July 16, 2012, 07:49:59 PM »

http://www.24ora.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=50161:guarda-costa-a-frustra-plan-di-qdon-juanq&catid=6:policial&Itemid=8

Papiamentu translation:

douane at barcadera is score hour owing to descubri casi 180 package of drugs abordo of boat don juan

sunday, 15 july 2012 08:49

the barco "don juan" of alrededor of 30 leg of length cu 5 tripulante abordo was yegando we island saturday morning for of colombia, for supuestamente trece refresco y "jam’s". douane lever abordo algo happen of 11or just after cu past owing to enter y owing to canta bingo at once. all the tripulacion is deteni, same is the more of 100 kilo of cocaine y enough marihuana cu owing to stay in beslag! "tur cos is part of one investigacion tumando luga at aruba", so one of the investigadonan owing to let we know. is for of some time end autoridadnan principalmente douane was siguiendo pace of the are here of close y awo owing to achieve is good for "hit" the barco y frustra his intencionnan at instant cu past owing to mara at platform of barcadera. was one work of equipment among police, douane y guarda costa cu now owing to strike low world of drugs one sla much duro cu the hayazgo here. of acuerdo cu we informacionnan, all the sospechosonan is colombiano y all 5 is person man. here is deal of jose portillo lozano cu is the capitan naci 28-09-1958. past owing to become bad at first instant cu dolor of prostaat but after of owing to wordo take away hospital owing to go buske bek y past owing to stay detenbi also. the others is eusebio de steal ramos cu is the maquinista y naci at colombia 12-03- 1940, willinton ibarguen allin the mariner naci day 20-03-1974 at colombia, edinson cordoba naci 05-11-1975 trahando because; mariner y finalmente tony reales naci 13-05-1985 trahando also because; mariner y naci at colombia. they owing to leave for of riohacha colombia cu some box of refresco y jam’s cu they have to owing to come trece aruba but owing to percura for sconde more of 100 kilo of cocaina in the boat, procedente for as wordo bendi on we island or for continua for one another destinacion. thing the miembronan of douane owing to haci one tremendo trabao hour the boat owing to enter. owing to enter the boat y in the compartimento of engine owing to come come across cu the cantidad of drugs scondi in the tankinan scondi. "depende for cua market the drugs here is destina, his prijs can varia. because if is for follow for merca or europa, we is talk the hour of one cargacion miyonario", so one fountain for of police owing to sigura at we. the boat self have one parecido of the barconan of piscado colombiano cu is frequenta we island cu regularidad. "si we owing to arrive of grab the boat here end my do not assure, but the name is conoci si", so one of the investigadonan owing to let we know. the investigacion self was tumando luga at ground but the work owing to cuminsa some mile for of we island, hour cu the barco owing to enter we awanan teritorial. owing to keep the boat mara y at once personal of douane at barcadera owing to lever abordo good arm, y owing to ordena they for permiti the control rigoroso. here owing to come canta bingo y hour owing to descubri the cantidad of alrededor dim ace cu 150 package of drugs owing to detene all the tripulacion y notifica kustwacht on the hayazgo y also police. owing to confisca the drugs at platform self. owing to dicidi at once also for tow the boat take away this savaneta at base of kustwacht. polisnan of departamento of crimen organisa owing to come at the sitio y take the investigacion over. the tripulacion self owing to "reda" they self because was have very some mercancia abordo, mucho less of locual the barconan is trece we island semanalmente. then by instant cu owing to lever abordo the suspicion owing to become more big cu the barco here is treciendo "algo mas" cu do not immidiately the bit refresconan ey. now the work of investigacion of police will continua here at aruba for verifica that is the agencia cu will have to did take the carga, cu that the are here have contacto, that is they clientenan, etc. do not descarta cu more detencion will cay in the next oranan. the cantidad of drugs take in beslag still do not completamente assure, but is talk of on 150 package of cocaina, cu is pisa more of 100 kilo, although cu have fuentenan is sigura cu the is on 200 kilo of cocaina! then, here will have to give autoridad one chens for end of count ; the weight completo y for follow investiga if will can have more drugs still scondi in the barco colombiano "don juan". not can stay without subraya the mature cu the work of equipment here among douane at first lugar, police y guarda costa always is give good result y the trip here this not have doubt. comunidad is contento of hear the type of noticianan so, esta cu autoridadnan is work in form strategico for less more tanto drugs for of market. this without doubt is one cantidad much big of drugs cu now will not lever neither the market local but niether the market internacional.

http://www.amigoe.com/aruba/119710-kilos-coke-aan-boord-don-juan

Google translation

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #928 on: July 16, 2012, 07:52:01 PM »

Domain Name        (Unknown)
IP Address       69.1.165.# (Lafayette Utilities Systems Customer LAN)
ISP       Lafayette Consolidated Government
Country    :    United States  (Facts)
State    :    Louisiana
City    :    Lafayette
Search Words      texas equusearch
Visit Entry Page   http://scaredmonkeys...ry/texas-equusearch/

They are back in that area searching for Mickey Shunick. 

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #929 on: July 17, 2012, 07:24:16 PM »

DON'T MISS THE DANA PRETZER SHOW AT 9PM ET!

Click on the link below at 9pm ET to listen:

http://scaredmonkeysradio.com/radio.m3u
« Last Edit: July 17, 2012, 08:31:28 PM by klaasend » Logged
SuzieQ
Monkey Junky

Justice for Natalee

« Reply #930 on: July 17, 2012, 10:33:28 PM »

http://www.todaysxm.com/2012/07/13/opinion-frankenstein-joran-van-der-sloot/

Opinion: Frankenstein (Joran van der Sloot)
POSTED: 07/13/12 12:05 PM

Would our esteemed Justice Minister Roland Duncan allow Devon Otto to get married in the Pointe Blanche prison? The question popped into our minds after reading that Joran van der Sloot, the most notorious export product Aruba ever generated, is going to get married this year – and he is sitting in the Castro Castro prison in Lima for the 2010 murder of a Peruvian student.

Van der Sloot’s attorney said that his client will probably get married this year, but he did not give any details about the bride-to-be. The groom-in-waiting claimed last summer that he had received quite some marriage proposals from Peruvian women.

Looking at Van der Sloot’s most recent picture that the Volkskrant published yesterday this makes us wonder very much about those women because Van der Sloot very much reminds us of, of who again? Frankenstein?

Someone else see the resemblance.

2 4 1
AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #931 on: July 18, 2012, 12:10:34 AM »

and did her boobs shrink, or did she just 'grow into them"?

~~We cannot direct the wind but we can adjust the sails ~~
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #932 on: July 18, 2012, 03:49:17 AM »

http://www.todaysxm.com/2012/07/13/opinion-frankenstein-joran-van-der-sloot/

Opinion: Frankenstein (Joran van der Sloot)
POSTED: 07/13/12 12:05 PM

Would our esteemed Justice Minister Roland Duncan allow Devon Otto to get married in the Pointe Blanche prison? The question popped into our minds after reading that Joran van der Sloot, the most notorious export product Aruba ever generated, is going to get married this year – and he is sitting in the Castro Castro prison in Lima for the 2010 murder of a Peruvian student.

Van der Sloot’s attorney said that his client will probably get married this year, but he did not give any details about the bride-to-be. The groom-in-waiting claimed last summer that he had received quite some marriage proposals from Peruvian women.

Looking at Van der Sloot’s most recent picture that the Volkskrant published yesterday this makes us wonder very much about those women because Van der Sloot very much reminds us of, of who again? Frankenstein?

Someone else see the resemblance.

I checked out the Volkskrant article just to see what picture they were talking about (yes, we all know he looks like frankenstein, lol)

Interesting that now they're saying his lawyer is denying making the statement about Joran getting married...

http://www.volkskrant.nl/vk/nl/2668/Buitenland/article/detail/3285710/2012/07/12/Advocaat-Niks-over-trouwplannen-Joran-gezegd.dhtml

Google translation:

Lawyer: Joran said Nothing about wedding plans
12/07/12, 22:00 - source: Peru21/RTL News / SBS
Lawyer says this to Peruvian news
© VIDEO STILL ANP.
VK UPDATE Máximo Altez, the lawyer for Joran van der Sloot denies that he has said his client is getting married soon. "I'm his lawyer and am involved in legal matters. I ga Joran private business would not discuss with the press? " So he said tonight against the SBS program Heart of the Netherlands.
 ::snipping2::

http://www.hartvannederland.nl/top-nieuws/2012/joran-gaat-niet-trouwen/

Google translation:

INTERNATIONAL

Joran will not marry

"Total nonsense," so called Joran van der Sloot's lawyer Máximo Altez the rumors about the impending marriage of his client. Thursday reported the Peruvian site Peru21 that the Dutchman will soon be married in prison. According to the site Altez has confirmed this rumor.

"Of course I did not. I'm his lawyer and am involved in legal matters. I ga Joran private business would not discuss with the press? If he would marry, I would obviously not be the person who would bring this out. I have no idea how Peru21 there is that I would have said, "said Altez.

There have long been rumors that Joran has a girlfriend outside the prison. It would bring the lawsuit against Joran from the public gallery have followed. His lawyer would not confirm these rumors. "Those are not my business."

Updated: July 13, 2012 at 09:27

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #933 on: July 18, 2012, 04:00:46 AM »

Figures...   

http://www.hartvannederland.nl/nederland/2012/ouders-stephany-hebben-brief-joran-nooit-ontvangen/

Google translation:

June 25th, 2012 at 17:17

NETHERLANDS , INTERNATIONAL

Parents Stephany letter Joran have never received

The parents of Stephany Flores, the two "excuse letters" of Joran van der Sloot never received. That Eduardo Alvarez, the lawyer for the Flores family to the Netherlands Heart let you know.

"The letters are purely to gain sympathy through the media. We are not planning to react to the content of the letter, "said the lawyer. Van der Sloot in the letter that he wrote the night of the murder was drunk and had psychological problems. If this can be proven, would Van der Sloot 3 to 5 years earlier could be released.

Last update: June 26, 2012 at 08:19

cadillac
Monkey Junky

« Reply #934 on: July 18, 2012, 09:24:45 AM »

Figures...   

http://www.hartvannederland.nl/nederland/2012/ouders-stephany-hebben-brief-joran-nooit-ontvangen/

Google translation:

June 25th, 2012 at 17:17

NETHERLANDS , INTERNATIONAL

Parents Stephany letter Joran have never received

The parents of Stephany Flores, the two "excuse letters" of Joran van der Sloot never received. That Eduardo Alvarez, the lawyer for the Flores family to the Netherlands Heart let you know.

"The letters are purely to gain sympathy through the media. We are not planning to react to the content of the letter, "said the lawyer. Van der Sloot in the letter that he wrote the night of the murder was drunk and had psychological problems. If this can be proven, would Van der Sloot 3 to 5 years earlier could be released.

Last update: June 26, 2012 at 08:19

This "person" who he is supposedly marrying, better take note..."was drunk and had psychological problems."

Duh...
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #935 on: July 18, 2012, 06:24:16 PM »

Monkey Devil!
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #936 on: July 18, 2012, 06:26:23 PM »

Monkey Devil!

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #937 on: July 18, 2012, 08:21:03 PM »

yep, he's doin' the monster mash...   Monkey Devil!

::boxingjoran::

grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #938 on: July 19, 2012, 11:53:43 AM »

Two-page article

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2012/07/19/joran-van-der-sloot-reportedly-getting-married-seeks-overturn-of-prison-sentence.html

Joran Van der Sloot Reportedly Getting Married, Seeks Overturn of Prison Sentence
Jul 19, 2012 6:20 AM EDT

Two weeks ago, the Third Penal Court of Lima accepted the paperwork submitted by Van der Sloot’s defense attorney, Maximo Altez, in which he requests that the sentence be annulled. The court clerk stated that he meets the requirements the law establishes for its respective review, and this recourse has been handed over to Peru’s Supreme Court for evaluation.

“If we are allowed to proceed, we will request a revision of the sentence, where Joran will say he was ill-advised by his previous attorney who had promised him 15 years in exchange for a guilty plea,” Altez said during a phone interview in Lima.
Currently imprisoned at Piedras Gordas since January, Van der Sloot was condemned after pleading guilty to aggravated homicide and petty theft, which the court stated were crimes committed “with ferocity, great cruelty, and treachery.” Altez, who has recently taken over the case, objects to these charges and insists his client has psychological problems that are to blame for his actions. “He should have been charged with manslaughter, not aggravated homicide,” the lawyer said.
“So, we’re also waiting for the results of the preventative measure presented before the Inter-American Commission on Human Rights, and if that comes through, we can bring the whole case down and start from scratch,” said Altez.

In the second letter, written two days later, he claims his rights have been neglected “from the first instance I was expelled from Chilli [sic]”—and argues that he had accepted a 15-year plea bargain with the judge and prosecution in exchange for a guilty plea, and blames his former attorney, Jose Luis Jimenez. Joran writes in this letter: “He lied to me; that’s the reason I pled guilty to all the charges.” Jimenez rejected the claim in an interview.

Regurgitating what his new defense is stressing, Van der Sloot attempts to draw on Peruvian legal lingo, and describes his crime as “homicide due to violent emotional distress”—which is similar to an insanity plea.

Altez insists Van der Sloot should have been given three to five years for the manslaughter charges, instead of the 28 years for aggravated homicide. “Joran has had a history of mental illness since he was 5 years old; there’s a record that proves he’s a sick person,” Altez claims.

Now also wanted in Alabama, the Dutchman is due to face U.S. charges of wire fraud and extortion for allegedly ripping off the Holloway family in exchange for information leading to the teenager’s body. The extradition would take place as soon as he finishes his sentence in Peru, or once approved by the Presidential Cabinet of Ministries. “We’re going to use every recourse possible to avoid it,”
said Altez.

The convict ends the letter by saying: “I want to go to the U.S. to stand trial, but after I finish my jail sentence in Peru.” This letter ends abruptly and he scribbles his name at the bottom.
Altez had been Van der Sloot’s attorney initially, but was taken off the case after having a disagreement with the Dutchman in 2011. According to Altez, they recently patched up their differences and currently, Joran’s mother, Anita Van der Sloot-Hugen, is paying the lawyer’s fees.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #939 on: July 19, 2012, 12:58:46 PM »

Two-page article

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2012/07/19/joran-van-der-sloot-reportedly-getting-married-seeks-overturn-of-prison-sentence.html

Joran Van der Sloot Reportedly Getting Married, Seeks Overturn of Prison Sentence
Jul 19, 2012 6:20 AM EDT

Two weeks ago, the Third Penal Court of Lima accepted the paperwork submitted by Van der Sloot’s defense attorney, Maximo Altez, in which he requests that the sentence be annulled. The court clerk stated that he meets the requirements the law establishes for its respective review, and this recourse has been handed over to Peru’s Supreme Court for evaluation.

“If we are allowed to proceed, we will request a revision of the sentence, where Joran will say he was ill-advised by his previous attorney who had promised him 15 years in exchange for a guilty plea,” Altez said during a phone interview in Lima.
Currently imprisoned at Piedras Gordas since January, Van der Sloot was condemned after pleading guilty to aggravated homicide and petty theft, which the court stated were crimes committed “with ferocity, great cruelty, and treachery.” Altez, who has recently taken over the case, objects to these charges and insists his client has psychological problems that are to blame for his actions. “He should have been charged with manslaughter, not aggravated homicide,” the lawyer said.
“So, we’re also waiting for the results of the preventative measure presented before the Inter-American Commission on Human Rights, and if that comes through, we can bring the whole case down and start from scratch,” said Altez.

In the second letter, written two days later, he claims his rights have been neglected “from the first instance I was expelled from Chilli [sic]”—and argues that he had accepted a 15-year plea bargain with the judge and prosecution in exchange for a guilty plea, and blames his former attorney, Jose Luis Jimenez. Joran writes in this letter: “He lied to me; that’s the reason I pled guilty to all the charges.” Jimenez rejected the claim in an interview.

Regurgitating what his new defense is stressing, Van der Sloot attempts to draw on Peruvian legal lingo, and describes his crime as “homicide due to violent emotional distress”—which is similar to an insanity plea.

Altez insists Van der Sloot should have been given three to five years for the manslaughter charges, instead of the 28 years for aggravated homicide. “Joran has had a history of mental illness since he was 5 years old; there’s a record that proves he’s a sick person,” Altez claims.

Now also wanted in Alabama, the Dutchman is due to face U.S. charges of wire fraud and extortion for allegedly ripping off the Holloway family in exchange for information leading to the teenager’s body. The extradition would take place as soon as he finishes his sentence in Peru, or once approved by the Presidential Cabinet of Ministries. “We’re going to use every recourse possible to avoid it,”
said Altez.

The convict ends the letter by saying: “I want to go to the U.S. to stand trial, but after I finish my jail sentence in Peru.” This letter ends abruptly and he scribbles his name at the bottom.
Altez had been Van der Sloot’s attorney initially, but was taken off the case after having a disagreement with the Dutchman in 2011. According to Altez, they recently patched up their differences and currently, Joran’s mother, Anita Van der Sloot-Hugen, is paying the lawyer’s fees.

Thanks Grace

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.