March 28, 2024, 12:42:56 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Holloway/Stephany Flores Case Discussion #865 5/02/12 - 7/23/12  (Read 476442 times)
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #960 on: July 21, 2012, 12:11:19 PM »

Justice for Natalee!  

::justice2NJ::

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #961 on: July 21, 2012, 06:55:30 PM »

I guess it is a woman?

Well, we don't know that.  Perhaps Joran is the bride?

Just a thought.

Anna 

I continue to stand with the girl.
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #962 on: July 22, 2012, 01:02:15 PM »

Francisco Javier Gonzalez attempted to leave Aruba on a private plane, but was stopped at the airport and kept from leaving because of pending court cases.  I see "tax" in the text...does he have tax problems too?

http://www.awe24.com/20120721/11309/Comerciante_cu_kier_a_bandona_Aruba_a_ser_prohibi_pa_haci_tal_ya_cu_e_tin

Papiamentu translation:

comerciante cu wanted owing to bandona aruba owing to being prohibi for haci such already cu the have cuenta pendiente

21 hora happen come across, 21 of july 2012 14:21

seccion: incidente saturday afternoon owing to present one situation at the part south of airport,esta at general aviation. thing owing to happen is cu at the instant cu the owner of fly aruba esta sir francisco javier gonzales wanted owing to bandona aruba ela come find hear cu do not zo maar the will can leave of island. mirando cu the have several caso pendiente cu trahador they y also muy probably cu siad esta tax dienst. at general aviaton was have some employee or can jama they ex- employee of the compania encuestion cu was enough angry. emocionnan owing to bay high one rato, mirando cu person here does not stop apparently responsible for his acto they. sir gonzales owing to using one pair of bodyguards for can owing to compañe jega the terminal of general aviation y ja not owing to stay nothing another of leave cu they bek, mirando cu cos do not bay here at aruba. dus francisco javier gonzales will not owing to being permiti leave of aruba in his attempt saturday afternoon. is some day happen cu autoridadnan local owing to achieve the tip cu the person here will bay bandona we island y all esnan cu is work at we fronteranan already owing to being avisa y pesey they owing to succeed pare saturday.

IMO, it is very telling that this guy was ever allowed to conduct business in Aruba, you only have to Google his name to come up with countless articles that almost always include the words FRAUD, SCAM, etc.  It's very obvious to me that if all the claims of companies, contracts, etc. of this man are legitimate; there would be no problem paying the salaries of his employees in Aruba.  Did they just take him at his word?

http://www.avianet.eu/meer_nieuws.php?ID=4088

Google translation:

::snipping2::

Aviation News from the Netherlands Antilles and Aruba

6.29.2012 / Arno Landewers Fly Aruba is (indeed) off the ground on several fronts As predicted, it appears indeed strongly that the new airline Fly Aruba is only part of the financial Arevenca dubious Venezuelan company. After mid-September last year, an Airbus A320 arrived in Aruba, Aruba Fly in color scheme, and began recruiting people in recent weeks seemed to collapse the bubble. Early June in training employees conspired Aruba Fly a lawsuit against Arevenca because of the lack of salary payments, and May 30, Wells Fargo Bank owner took all the Airbus back to the U.S.. Fly to Aruba at the time announced in January to fly, but the permit could be issued by the lack of effective business organization. Incidentally, the arrears of wages paid before the judge ruled. Fly Aruba Although still formally in existence, it is expected that this status will remain only a paper, and the airline is part of the practices of Arevenca and its director Francisco Javier Gonzalez Alvarez . Aravenca is especially famous by the close of extensive cooperation agreements and making acquisition plans, especially in the oil and gas, but it never comes to actual activities. On the blog of journalist Steven Bodzin (http://settysoutham.wordpress.com/) you can follow his quest into the backgrounds of Arevenca.

http://settysoutham.wordpress.com/2011/12/03/how-long-the-arevenca-con-men-can-keep-winning/#comment-3316

Robin Hood
July 19, 2012 at 11:35 am
I learned today that Arevenca’s chief Francisco Javier Gonzalez is in Aruba but is under prohibition from leaving the country by the authorities, stemming from lawsuits from the many employees of his pipedream airline Fly Aruba. Apparently he recruited many people under the promise of salaries well above industry norm and suckered them into working virtually for free for many months. I heard he ony paid them the first month’s salary but that was it. So, the Arevenca saga seems to be coming to and end. Rightfully so!!! However, Aruba is only a few miles by sea to Venezuela, I’m sure he could try to escape by small boat, or maybe a 200′ yacht to follow in the grand scheme of is usual delusions of grandeur.

http://settysoutham.wordpress.com/2012/05/01/arevenca-says-it-has-no-money-problems-boletinextra-reports/

MAY 1, 2012 · 9:12 PM ↓ Jump to Comments

Arevenca says it has no money problems, BoletinExtra reports

Yes, around here we like to give both sides of the story. Here’s the latest, thanks to reader TG, straight from BoletinExtra , translated by me.

Reaction from Fly Aruba: We invest 14 million florins and have no financial problems

Arevenca has invested more than 14 million florins (US$7.82 million) in the pre-operational phase of Fly Aruba, so as to fulfill all requirements necessary in order to offer top service, in accord with the demands of the market and following Aruba law, for which we relay on the support of the National Government in the processes we are conducting to obtain our AOC.

The president of Arevenca, Francisco Javier González, who was clear in explaining that the investor, Arevenca, has no problems of a financial nature, underlined that what has delayed the payment of bonuses authorized monthly to future employees, now in training, is a logistical issue. “It’s something normal in any company, however we are managing a quick solution, and as such we have duly informed the personnel.”

We’re a serious company, for which we follow all active laws and regulations, which is why we have gotten permission from the Aruba Central Bank for the import of US$200 million to bring about this investment. We can also say with full responsibility that from the beginning of working on this project, we haven’t failed to fulfill our obligations, either to workers that have served to support the process and with our suppliers, where even the rent on facilities is paid a year in advance.

As a business, we value not only the importance of the financial resources and materials but also dedicate special attention to human resources. This we demonstrate in the investment we have made for the adequate training of those who will be part of our employee roster at Fly Aruba, through trainings, by companies known around the world, such as Lufthansa and Airbus, which has permitted the acquisition of a profession, and while in the training phase, to receive a bonus of half their salary, explained Francisco Javier González.

To finalize, González reiterated his commitment to the Aruban people to offer, as soon as possible, a modern airline to provide an optimal and reliable service to all users, with the purchase of latest-generation Airbus planes, for which it can count on the support of the company Avic Aviatiòn, through the contract signed in mid-2011 in Madrid, Spain.

http://arubaherald.com/local/1301-fly-aruba-owner-accused-of-fraud-in-the-us.html

Fly Aruba owner accused of fraud in the U.S.         
Friday, 07 October 2011 02:53

The owner of the Venezuelan company Arevenca, which started the airline named Fly Aruba, is being accused of fraud in New York. The accusation is related to a shipment of petrol for which they charged 11.2 million dollar for in advance. The shipment was never delivered.
This information was published in newspaper Amigoe di Aruba. Last month Fly Aruba celebrated the arrival of their Airbus A-320 and announced that they are ready to start offering flights as soon as they receive their AOC. Arevenca has also tried lobbying on Aruba and Curacao to purchase the refineries on both islands. On Aruba Glenbert Croes and Michael William represent the company, which is headed by Francisco Javier Gonzales.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #963 on: July 22, 2012, 01:13:02 PM »

The part about the private plane was actually in this article...

http://www.boletinextra.com/donjo-di-fly-aruba-a-haci-un-intento-di-bandona-aruba-den-avion-privapero-no-a-logra/

Papiamentu translation:

donjo of fly aruba owing to haci one attempt of bandona aruba in plane priva,pero not owing to succeed

written by boletineextra on july 21, 2012.

posted in local, policial

saturday afternoon owing to present one situation at the part south of aeropuerto,esta at general aviation. thing owing to happen is cu at the instant cu the donjo of fly aruba esta senjor francisco javier gonzales wanted owing to bandona aruba ela come hanja hear cu do not zo maar the will can leave of island. mirando cu the have several caso pendiente cu trahador they y also muy probably cu siad esta tax dienst. at general aviaton tawata have some employee or can jama they ex- employee of the compania encuestion cu tawata enough angry. emocion they owing to bay high one rato,mirando cu person here does not stop apparently responsible for his acto they. senjor gonzales owing to using one pair of bodyguards for can owing to companje jega the terminal of general aviation y ja not owing to stay nothing another of leave cu they bek,mirando cu cos do not bay here at aruba mane of where the is come. dus francisco javier gonzales will not owing to being permiti leave of aruba in his attempt saturday afternoon.

jamcakes
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #964 on: July 22, 2012, 01:38:57 PM »

Francisco Javier Gonzalez attempted to leave Aruba on a private plane, but was stopped at the airport and kept from leaving because of pending court cases.  I see "tax" in the text does he have tax problems too?

I'm glad they were able to stop this criminal.  However, it still peeves me that JvdS was able to come and go from Aruba at his will so many times.  Grrrrrrr.   

Challapalca him!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #965 on: July 22, 2012, 05:48:17 PM »

TM - you may have already posted this:

http://www.flyaruba.net/noticias-avion.php

El presidente de Arevenca, Francisco Javier González se dirige a los asistes al aeropuerto Reina Beatrix, a su lado el gerente de Fly Aruba, Marcelo Kock

http://www.aruba.com/forum/f33/new-airline-company-fly-aruba-51290/

Page size advertisements appeared in several newspapers yesterday, announcing vacancies for various positions, from P&O, finances and accounting up to cabin personnel, maintenance and co-workers for the destinations to be flown by Fly Aruba. Even at this early stage, we want to see what the local labor market has to offer,” Marcello Kock informed this newspaper. Kock is the man behind the marketing of Fly Aruba, which is currently located in the office of Arevenca at the Marisol Building, Oranjestad.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #966 on: July 22, 2012, 05:56:42 PM »

http://www.whoisentry.com/domain/flyaruba.biz

Domain Name: FLYARUBA.BIZ
Domain ID: D47721830-BIZ
Sponsoring Registrar: GODADDY.COM, INC.
Sponsoring Registrar IANA ID: 146
Registrar URL (registration services): whois.godaddy.com
Domain Status: clientDeleteProhibited
Domain Status: clientRenewProhibited
Domain Status: clientTransferProhibited
Domain Status: clientUpdateProhibited
Registrant ID: CR97463082
Registrant Name: Marcelo Kock
Registrant Organization: Fly Aruba
Registrant Address1: L.G. Smith Blvd 60 Suite 200
Registrant City: Oranjestad
Registrant Postal Code: Aruba
Registrant Country: Aruba
Registrant Country Code: AW
Registrant Phone Number: +297.7372569
Registrant Email:

Administrative Contact ID: CR97463084
Administrative Contact Name: Marcelo Kock
Administrative Contact Organization: Fly Aruba
Administrative Contact Address1: L.G. Smith Blvd 60 Suite 200
Administrative Contact City: Oranjestad
Administrative Contact Postal Code: Aruba
Administrative Contact Country: Aruba
Administrative Contact Country Code: AW
Administrative Contact Phone Number: +297.7372569
Administrative Contact Email:

Billing Contact ID: CR97463085
Billing Contact Name: Marcelo Kock
Billing Contact Organization: Fly Aruba
Billing Contact Address1: L.G. Smith Blvd 60 Suite 200
Billing Contact City: Oranjestad
Billing Contact Postal Code: Aruba
Billing Contact Country: Aruba
Billing Contact Country Code: AW
Billing Contact Phone Number: +297.7372569
Billing Contact Email:

Technical Contact ID: CR97463083
Technical Contact Name: Marcelo Kock
Technical Contact Organization: Fly Aruba
Technical Contact Address1: L.G. Smith Blvd 60 Suite 200
Technical Contact City: Oranjestad
Technical Contact Postal Code: Aruba
Technical Contact Country: Aruba
Technical Contact Country Code: AW
Technical Contact Phone Number: +297.7372569
Technical Contact Email:

Name Server: NS41.DOMAINCONTROL.COM
Name Server: NS42.DOMAINCONTROL.COM
Created by Registrar: GODADDY.COM, INC.
Last Updated by Registrar: GODADDY.COM, INC.
Domain Registration Date: Mon Nov 07 18:01:54 GMT 2011
Domain Expiration Date: Tue Nov 06 23:59:59 GMT 2012
Domain Last Updated Date: Mon Nov 07 18:01:55 GMT 2011
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #967 on: July 22, 2012, 06:01:21 PM »

Just like to keep track of these guys:

http://www.zoominfo.com/#!search/profile/person?personId=1274903994&targetid=profile

Marion County Property Appraiser

http://216.255.243.135/DEFAULT.aspx?Key=1943795&YR=2012

« Last Edit: July 22, 2012, 06:10:36 PM by klaasend » Logged
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #968 on: July 22, 2012, 06:07:05 PM »

http://issuu.com/themorningnews/docs/september_21__2011

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #969 on: July 22, 2012, 07:13:48 PM »

BOYCOTT ARUBA!!!

Loving Natalee: A Mother's Testament of Hope and Faith
by Beth Holloway with Sunny Tillman

Excerpts

Page 157:  Aruban authorities never took statements from the Alabama men, the eyewitnesses who were present at the van der Sloot' that first morning.  And no statement was taken from the DEA agent.  Aruba simply wouldn't do it

Page 184:  Then FBI agent Bill comes by and delivers the final blow.  "The FBI has never received one single document from the Arubans.  Not one tape.  Nothing." he says sadly.  Depite our personal pleas to authorities here and our broadcast appeals to Aruba to let the FBI lend a hand, and regardless of Aruba's public response that it would welcome FBI assistance, the island never let FBI agents in on the investigation. Never passed them the ball.  Not even for one minute.

Page 189:   It's the proverbial, Biblical conflict between good and evil.  It's very, very hard to fight evil because it constantly changes form and you never know who your enemies are.  And evil is always two steps ahead. From the outset we never had a chance

Pages 209:  Bad things happen everywhere.  But the difference we need to consider when something bad happens outside the country is the help available for the victims and their families.  When we leave these borders, we leave behind all the privileges and rights we're all accustomed to and often take for granted.  We have expectations that there will be a safety net of law-abiding official, no matter where we travel, or that our US embassy will come to our rescue.  But that's terribly naive ...

Natalee Holloway Resource Center (NHRC)
http://www.crimemuseum.org/NHRC

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #970 on: July 23, 2012, 01:18:29 AM »

http://settysoutham.wordpress.com/2012/05/30/arevenca-scam-continues-to-unravel/

MAY 30, 2012 · 8:51 AM ↓ Jump to Comments

Arevenca: Scam continues to unravel

According to our trusty correspondents, a labour case against fake oil company Arevenca began on Friday. The court may seize the company’s furniture and such within a couple months to help pay debts to workers at Fly Aruba, a fake airline that Arevenca started (for reasons that I’m sure will someday become clear — NOT). The workers sued for back wages after not being fully paid for two months, which is apparently a violation of some law or another in Aruba.

Now this, from today’s 24ora :

Pa incumplimento di pago avion di Fly Aruba ta bai bek

Which is to say, Fly Aruba’s one jet is being repossessed for non-payment. The registered owner, according to the FAA database , is “Wells Fargo Bank Northwest NA Trustee.” So Wells, or their client, is doing an international repo.

Up next, I hear another Arevenca victim is in the wings waiting to sue, but then, I’ve been hearing that since February. So we’ll see.

http://www.24ora.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=48009:avion-di-flyaruba-a-bandona-aruba&catid=1:local&Itemid=5

Papiamentu translation:

plane of flyaruba owing to bandona aruba

thursday, 31 may 2012 17:02

after of some day of preparacion the plane airbus of the compania fly aruba owing to succeed bandona aruba diahuebs morning. was for of oranan trempan of morning can owing to see movecion at the plane cual finalmente owing to resulta in his exit. near of the cura of aeropuerto can owing to see some of empleadonan cu owing to stay decepciona cu the situation fastioso cu owing to queen. according informacionan debi at incumplimento of payment the plane owing to bay bek. the compania self is tell cu is colombia the plane is bayendo for mantenimento. come across

Snipped from the comments:

Scirbi pa hmmmmmm, May 31, 2012   
maintenance na colombia ???? http://flightaware.com/live/flight/N407BV

enroute to santanaaa "Pinal Airpark "

Scirbi pa Ken nos ta?, June 01, 2012   
Who is Arevenca? Actually it’s pretty easy to miss, because the whole thing is a transparent scam. Arevenca is nothing but a website full of lies and one or more con men who travel the world seeking suckers and trying to sell non-existent oil to hapless marks. They are now facing a $100 million lawsuit in New York — possibly from another gang of scammers — even as they try to move on to new tricks, namely starting an airline in Aruba.
- The website says the Aruba office is in something called the Arevenca Building, at LG Smith Boulevard #60 in Oranjestad. Oddly, everyone else seems to call it the Marisol Building. Plenty of companies are based there, but it is amusing that Stanford Group Aruba N.V. was one of them.

+3
Scirbi pa Ken nos ta?, June 01, 2012   
Pinal Airpark: is a county-owned, public-use airport located seven nautical miles (13 km) northwest of the central business district of Marana, in Pinal County, Arizona, United States. Its main purpose is to act as a "boneyard" for civilian commercial aircraft. Old airplanes are stored there. Many aircraft which are brought there wind up being scrapped.
The majority of the aircraft at Pinal Airpark formerly belonged to Northwest Airlines, though many other airlines are represented as well.

+2

http://flightaware.com/live/flight/N407BV

N407BV
WELLS FARGO BANK NORTHWEST NA TRUSTEE · SALT LAKE CITY UT (registration)
Brownsville Intl (KBRO – info)
Brownsville, TX
Pinal Airpark (KMZJ – info)
Marana, AZ
02:30PM CDT
02:59PM MST
Scheduled:   03:00PM CDT   
Scheduled:   03:43PM MST
Other flights between these airports
Duration: 2 hours 29 minutes
Thursday, May 31, 2012
Status   Landed 7 weeks ago. (track log & graph)
Aircraft   Airbus A320 (twin-jet) (A320/G – photos)
Speed   Filed: 387 kts (graph)
Altitude   Filed: 27,000 (graph)
Distance   Direct: 954 sm    Flown: 1,040 sm
Route   CRP J25 SAT J138 FST J2 ALIBY J50 SSO (Decode)

http://www.24ora.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=48053:avion-cu-tabata-di-flyaruba-a-biaha-pa-arizona&catid=1:local&Itemid=5

Papiamentu translation:

plane cu was of flyaruba owing to fly for arizona

friday, 01 june 2012 16:24

diahuebs morning the plane cu flyaruba was using owing to bandona aruba. contrario at locual the doñonan was tell cu the plane will owing to bay colombia, the plane here owing to trip for pinal airpark at arizona. do not conoci what will bay happen cu plane here cu owing to wordo treci bek merca debi at among another incumplimento of payment of lease.

http://www.abpic.co.uk/photo/1348518/

(Picture at the link)

Airbus A320-212, N407BV, Fly Aruba

Aircraft & Picture Details   This picture has been viewed 86    times
Picture ID:   1348518
Picture Category:   Jetliner
Type:   Airbus A320-212
Owner / Operator:   Fly Aruba
Aircraft Registration:   N407BV
Construction Number:   407
Location:   Aruba - Reina Beatrix International (AUA / TNCA), Aruba
Date:   29th May 2012
Photographer:   Ruud Fopma        Contact
Additional Information
After sitting on the platform since September 14th 2011, this aircraft was supposed to take off to be ferried back to the lessor (Fly Aruba is almost bankrupt) but aborted on the runway

http://flightaware.com/resources/registration/N407BV

Aircraft Registration (N407BV)

Aircraft Summary
Summary   Owner   Airworthiness   Serial Number
1993 AIRBUS A320-212
Fixed wing multi engine
(182 seats / 2 engines)   WELLS FARGO BANK NORTHWEST NA TRUSTEE
SALT LAKE CITY, UT
(Corporation)   Standard/Transport   407
Aircraft Details
Engine   Weight   Speed   Mode S Code
CFM INTL CFM56-5-A1/F
Thrust: 25000lbs (Turbo-fan)   Over 20,000lbs   Not defined   51143317
Registration Details
Status   Certificate Issue Date   Airworthiness Date   Last Action Date   Expiration
Assigned   2009-07-27   2009-08-04   2012-04-10   2014-11-30

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #971 on: July 23, 2012, 01:22:12 AM »

http://www.boletinextra.com/donjo-di-fly-aruba-a-haci-un-intento-di-bandona-aruba-den-avion-privapero-no-a-logra/

Papiamentu translation:

donjo of fly aruba owing to haci one attempt of bandona aruba in plane priva,pero not owing to succeed

written by boletineextra on july 21, 2012.

posted in local, policial

saturday afternoon owing to present one situation at the part south of aeropuerto,esta at general aviation. thing owing to happen is cu at the instant cu the donjo of fly aruba esta senjor francisco javier gonzales wanted owing to bandona aruba ela come hanja hear cu do not zo maar the will can leave of island. mirando cu the have several caso pendiente cu trahador they y also muy probably cu siad esta tax dienst. at general aviaton tawata have some employee or can jama they ex- employee of the compania encuestion cu tawata enough angry. emocion they owing to bay high one rato,mirando cu person here does not stop apparently responsible for his acto they. senjor gonzales owing to using one pair of bodyguards for can owing to companje jega the terminal of general aviation y ja not owing to stay nothing another of leave cu they bek,mirando cu cos do not bay here at aruba mane of where the is come. dus francisco javier gonzales will not owing to being permiti leave of aruba in his attempt saturday afternoon.

http://settysoutham.wordpress.com/2012/07/22/arevenca-chief-stopped-while-trying-to-leave-aruba-boletinextra-says/

JULY 22, 2012 · 10:04 PM ↓ Jump to Comments

Arevenca chief stopped while trying to leave Aruba, BoletinExtra says

Francisco Javier González is president of fake oil company Arevenca and owner of failed airline Fly Aruba. Yesterday, González was stopped at the Queen Beatrix Airport in Aruba as he tried to go through customs to get on a general aviation plane, BoletinExtra reports.

I am aware of at least three people who claim to have lost more than $100,000 to Arevenca, with a total loss of about $20 million. But as long as Arevenca took money from the rich, González was able to go from country to country without too much trouble. Most victims never come forward, for fear of being labeled as suckers. But when he recruited workers away from stable jobs and then failed to pay them — apparently, that is the kind of thing that gets you in trouble.

sharon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #972 on: July 23, 2012, 07:22:28 AM »

just fyi -- these are 2 different properties in 2 different locations that are not close

One address is in outskirts of Miami (actually Kendall)

The Marion County address is about an hour north of Orlando (Marion County includes Ocala)

So the two addresses are about 5 -6 hours away from each other.

just fyi Smile

"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world.  Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has!" Margaret Mead
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #973 on: July 23, 2012, 09:05:00 AM »

Thanks Sharon 
grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #974 on: July 23, 2012, 10:18:05 AM »

http://www.christianpost.com/news/joran-van-der-sloot-to-marry-attorney-says-its-a-joke-78678/

Joran van der Sloot to Marry? Attorney Says It's a 'Joke'
July 23, 2012|8:24 am

Joran van der Sloot is engaged, reports state, though his lawyer denies such allegations. The 24-year-old convicted murderer is currently serving 28 years in a Peruvian prison and is "very happy where he is," attorney Aldo Cotrina said.

Van der Sloot is engaged to an unknown woman, Peruvian news agencies have reported. He plans to be married behind bars, given that his sentence will keep him in prison for another 26 years. According to his attorney, Aldo Cotrina, van der Sloot "said face-to-face that he is not going to get married. That was a joke," Cotrina told Radar Online.

"At the beginning, he found it hard, as he was in solitary confinement for the first five days. There was no heat, no water, no bathroom; you get crazy down there as the conditions are hell," Cotrina said. "Now he is in the general population, and he has more friends and is settling in."

Throughout the prison, van der Sloot is known as somewhat of a ladies' man and has had multiple relationships even while in prison. Last year it was rumored that he had gotten a girlfriend pregnant, but she later denied those rumors.

"He is very popular there [in prison] because he teaches English to the inmates," Cotrina explained, "and he is very charismatic. He has a very good behavior record. He tries to help the other inmates because he has a superior education."

Read more at http://www.christianpost.com/news/joran-van-der-sloot-to-marry-attorney-says-its-a-joke-78678/#YJmj83cbIHs133oQ.99
jamcakes
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #975 on: July 23, 2012, 10:47:06 AM »

Puh-leez.

"Very happy......a ladies man.....very popular......superior education......"

What a piece of propagandist BS!!

What kind of a sick mind can be "very happy" behind prison walls anyway?!

Challapalca him!
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #976 on: July 23, 2012, 02:57:39 PM »

Inquiring minds suspect but want to know why authorities did not immediately arrest Joran van der Sloot for extortion of Beth Holloway immediately following the joint FBI/Aruban sting operation.

When the FBI/Aruban sting operation is considered ... inquiring minds suspect but want to know why authorities allowed Joran van der Sloot to flee the Island.

The murder beyond brutal of Stephany Flores did not have to happen.

+++++

Holloway attorney details van der Sloot sting
updated 6/11/2010 12:58:39 PM ET

<snipped>

Mr. KELLY: .... He took me to the location where he said Natalee was buried and located at that time and...

LAUER: He said her body was buried in the foundation of a house.

Mr. KELLY: Yes.

LAUER: Is that correct? He showed you the actual house?

Mr. KELLY: I took pictures of him in front of the house pointing to the location and it's memorialized very well.

LAUER: OK. At that moment, why wasn't he arrested?

Mr. KELLY: That wasn't my call, you know, I was -- I was just there to execute, the FBI was there ...

LAUER: Because if the information 's correct, he's guilty of murder. If the information is incorrect, he's at least guilty of extortion at that moment.

Mr. KELLY: I would think so, yeah.

LAUER: OK. It turns out, though, the house he had taken you to, saying she was buried in the foundation, hadn't even been built five years ago when Natalee Holloway disappeared. So this was a scam.

Mr. KELLY: Exactly.

LAUER: And did he tell that you in an e-mail eventually?

Mr. KELLY: Eventually did. About a week later he indicated that it was all a hoax, which was sort of his MO all along with everybody: Get the money and then say it's a hoax and, you know, avoid criminal prosecution.

LAUER: Are you clear that now here money has changed hands, it's turned out to be a hoax. Do you know -- have any idea, and this maybe is not in your, you know, sphere here, but why he was allowed to leave Aruba?

Mr. KELLY: Don't know. I mean, my job was done May 11th and, you know, where decisions were made, I don't think it was the FBI field agents that were making decisions, there were higher-ups in Aruba or the US or someone would have had to make that call. Whether they did or didn't or why not, I don't know.

LAUER: OK. So he has $25,000 of Beth 's money at that point and he goes off to South America.

<snipped>

http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/37635627

s.t.

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #977 on: July 23, 2012, 03:00:16 PM »

KEEP STEPHANY'S PARENTS IN YOUR PRAYERS

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #978 on: July 23, 2012, 03:15:08 PM »

Natalee Holloway's mother saw the writing on the wall.  It makes sense that Aruban authorities were not blind ... they saw that same writing but failed to take action.  Why?  Inquiring minds suspect but ... would like to know.

Janet

++++++

Monkeys Media Reminder … Beth Holloway & Peter R. DeVries on Dana Pretzer Show on Scared Monkeys Radio
February 13th, 2008

Beth Holloway:

47:50 - "I feel strongly that he (Joran) is a time bomb that is waiting to go off.  He will strike again.  It is not just for Natalee that I would like to see him behind bars.  I think he has shown us all he has no control over himself or his actions."

http://scaredmonkeysradio.com/2008/02/13/monkeys-media-reminder-beth-holloway-peter-r-devries-on-dana-pretzer-show-on-scared-monkeys-radio/

_____

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #979 on: July 23, 2012, 03:18:19 PM »

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.