April 18, 2024, 04:39:09 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Dara Lee Watson, 30yrs old missing since 2/6/12 Mt. Pleasant, SC(Body Found)  (Read 10218 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #20 on: February 17, 2012, 04:48:26 PM »

So sad
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #21 on: February 17, 2012, 04:50:06 PM »

http://www.wistv.com/story/16959183/search-crews-locate-body-near-where-missing-womans-suv-found
Search crews locate body near where missing woman's SUV was found
February 17, 2012

Video at Link

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #22 on: February 17, 2012, 10:00:49 PM »

Body found in search for South Carolina woman
Published February 17, 2012

A body was found in the search for a 30-year-old South Carolina woman who has been missing for more than a week, though police have yet to confirm whether the body is that of the missing woman.

The discovery comes a day after divers searching small ponds near where Dara Lee Watson and her former fiance lived found found a cell phone belonging to the woman.

Investigators think the phone was used Feb. 8 by the fiance, David Hedrick, to mislead the woman's family and employer about her safety. Text messages sent from the phone said Watson was fine.

Officials said someone who gave Hedrick a ride from the woods saw him walking with a shovel.

<snipped>

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2012/02/17/police-find-cell-phone-missing-south-carolina-woman-dara-lee-watson/

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
New Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #23 on: February 17, 2012, 10:34:48 PM »

Such a senseless tragedy.  I hope they have found her so her family can properly lay her to rest.   
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #24 on: February 18, 2012, 04:11:18 PM »

http://www.postandcourier.com/news/2012/feb/18/body-found-in-forest-could-be-watsons/

Press conference today on Watson disappearance
Officials suspend search for missing Mount Pleasant woman
By Allyson Bird , Edward Fennell
abird@postandcourier.com, efennell@postandcourier.com
Saturday, February 18, 2012

Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« Reply #25 on: February 18, 2012, 08:26:52 PM »

What a damn shame. Yet another case of a crazed lunatic boyfriend who was of the mindset if I can't have her no one can.

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2012/02/18/body-found-identified-as-30-year-old-dara-lee-watson-missing-since-21012-in-south-carolina/

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #26 on: February 18, 2012, 10:49:23 PM »

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2012/02/17/police-find-cell-phone-missing-south-carolina-woman-dara-lee-watson/
South Carolina official identifies body as Dara Watson
February 17, 2012

MOUNT PLEASANT, S.C. –  A South Carolina coroner has identified a body found in a national forest as that of a woman who went missing this month.

Authorities said the woman, 30-year-old Dara Lee Watson, was killed by her former fiance days before he committed suicide.

Charleston County Coroner Rae Wooten said Saturday that the cause of death was a gunshot wound to the head. The body was found Friday in the Frances Marion National Forest, not far from where police had discovered the woman's torched SUV.
More...

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #27 on: February 18, 2012, 10:50:01 PM »

Moving this thread to "Missing Found Deceased" 

RIP Dara  an angelic monkey

Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #28 on: February 20, 2012, 03:40:22 PM »

Moving this thread to "Missing Found Deceased" 

RIP Dara  an angelic monkey
Another sad, sad story of death.

Pages: « 1 2   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.