April 26, 2024, 02:35:28 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #649 6/30 - 7/3/2007am  (Read 135933 times)
sirensong
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #180 on: June 30, 2007, 07:41:09 PM »

Quote from: "Red"
Quote from: "sirensong"
I just visited BFN, and i don't like it there.  So I came home. Very Happy

Welcome back ... you can boycott here all you want.

LOL! Thanks Mrs. Red, I wil!  And thanks ******* for your comment!  No place like  home. Very Happy
Tiger
Monkey Junky

« Reply #181 on: June 30, 2007, 07:44:28 PM »

I watched Law and Order,last night,and it was erie.Back on the subject,what is appropiate to sing for joran's jailing.Sweet Home Alabama,or He's In The Big House Now,by the Soggy Bottem Boys.
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #182 on: June 30, 2007, 07:45:17 PM »

Also Mrs.Red..

The only other thing I remember about that gang rape in aruba is the kids were all taking pics with there camera phones or something and it was passed around the internet. That may be the reason they were caught.

I remember a similar instance maybee 6 months before in holland..They prosecuted every one of the kids who did something very similar.

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
igsigs
Monkey Junky

« Reply #183 on: June 30, 2007, 07:47:54 PM »

Quote from: "oldfart"
Continue the lie ???  They did until detainded but the HUTS  came up here..

I would guess that what Paulus *edited* out of Joran's 5/31 was the FHs reference. Who knows. ALE asking Joran if he mentioned the FHs on 5/31 is bizarre, it is either in there or it is not. Sounds like it was in the 5/31 and when tubby went back to re-read the statement it was gone.
Tiger
Monkey Junky

« Reply #184 on: June 30, 2007, 07:48:03 PM »

Well,see you all later.
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #185 on: June 30, 2007, 07:48:53 PM »

Quote from: "Tiger"
Well,see you all later.

See you later Tiger.
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #186 on: June 30, 2007, 07:50:42 PM »

Of course, on Geraldo's own show, At Large, which began as I was writing this blog entry, Rivera introduced the show with his announcement that they now knew who Freddy was, and that they knew his arrest had something to do with a DVD and a 14-year-old. I know that at this point Fox News people have tracked down Freddy's address, and have other information about him not easily gathered on the web, and I know from personal experience now how careful Geraldo and his producers really are about verifying the info they present.

In fact, Geraldo just presented the story proper this way; the Kalpoes and Freddy are alleged to have kidnapped, drugged, and raped a 14-year-old girl, in addition to the charges related to the disappearance of Natalee Holloway. Freddy is alleged to have marketed the recording in question of the 14-year-old, and participated in the making of the same. As to Natalee, no overt accusations or allegations have been made yet to connect Freddy Arambatziz to her disappearance, but it would seem things might be moving that way, and in an interview on Big Story Weekend earlier, Jug Twitty made it clear he believes Freddy does have some kind of connection to the events of the last night of May.

Here are the exact charges against Freddy Arambatziz, according to Vinda de Sousa:

* Intentionally distributing sexual images of a minor.
    * Intercourse with an unconscious person.
    * Sexual acts with a girl younger than 16 years.

http://darksidesteve.blogspot.com/2005_08_21_archive.html

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
Tiger
Monkey Junky

« Reply #187 on: June 30, 2007, 07:58:53 PM »

i bumped into my Cousin forrst gump,and he said that Aruba was sick
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #188 on: June 30, 2007, 07:59:29 PM »

translation todays diario aruba front page (July 27 2006)

Innocent 16 yr old female raped by man and then by schoolmates:
word has come to the paper that a group of males student aged from the same school as the victem had been loitering around .

this crime is considered to be punishable and condemming by law.
thee innocent 16 yr old Virgen was accosted by many from within her own class and school.
This was a forced act of violence agaisnt this child and she was raped anally and vaginally.
What makes this crime more sickening is that many of the male students used thier cameras on thier cellphones to record the act.
By midday the photos were circulated to other males via cellphones.
The family of the girl wishing to protect her is not wanting to go to the polis in order to protect her identity further and prevent her from bieng marked as a raped female within the community. She has been thru a horrific ordeal and they dont wish to upset her more. They will seek professional help for her but are fearing to go to the polis.
the photos continue to be distributed via MMS now more than ever diario has found out.
The family upon learning this has decided the girl will not return to school in august and instead they are looking to send her off the island with other family abroad.
Diario is supplicating to the family to protect the girl and press charges annonymously so that these group will not get away with this crime so that they may be brought to justice and not have a chance to do this to another female.
The author of the article states he cannot believe what is happening to the islands youth today. He says the goverment and the judicial branches of Arube must take a firm stance against this behavior, and prosecute these thugs.
In another case he sites that a roaming group of youngsters have terrorised an entire area in Cas Palamos. In that case polis did nothing to disband this disruptive group of young males.
In yet another case last night polis did stop a group of youngsters who were out of control after leaving a concert for the band called of the highway in area of Boegoereio. while awaiting the arrival of more polis to the scene the youths scattered in different direction.
Diario is asking that the photos circulating in JPG form via MMs cellul;ar co be removed from airwaves.If not they risk falling as accomplices to the actions of these rapists.

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
sirensong
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #189 on: June 30, 2007, 08:10:04 PM »

Quote from: "bleachedblack"
Iran to hang teenage girl attacked by rapists
Sat. 07 Jan 2006

Iran Focus

Tehran, Iran, Jan. 07 – An Iranian court has sentenced a teenage rape victim to death by hanging after she weepingly confessed that she had unintentionally killed a man who had tried to rape both her and her niece.

The state-run daily Etemaad reported on Saturday that 18-year-old Nazanin confessed to stabbing one of three men who had attacked the pair along with their boyfriends while they were spending some time in a park west of the Iranian capital in March 2005.

Nazanin, who was 17 years old at the time of the incident, said that after the three men started to throw stones at them, the two girls’ boyfriends quickly escaped on their motorbikes leaving the pair helpless.

She described how the three men pushed her and her 16-year-old niece Somayeh onto the ground and tried to rape them, and said that she took out a knife from her pocket and stabbed one of the men in the hand.

As the girls tried to escape, the men once again attacked them, and at this point, Nazanin said, she stabbed one of the men in the chest. The teenage girl, however, broke down in tears in court as she explained that she had no intention of killing the man but was merely defending herself and her younger niece from rape, the report said.

The court, however, issued on Tuesday a sentence for Nazanin to be hanged to death.

Last week, a court in the city of Rasht, northern Iran, sentenced Delara Darabi to death by hanging charged with murder when she was 17 years old. Darabi has denied the charges.

In August 2004, Iran’s Islamic penal system sentenced a 16-year-old girl, Atefeh Rajabi, to death after a sham trial, in which she was accused of committing “acts incompatible with chastity”.

The teenage victim had no access to a lawyer at any stage and efforts by her family to retain one were to no avail. Atefeh personally defended herself and told the religious judge that he should punish those who force women into adultery, not the victims. She was eventually hanged in public in the northern town of Neka.

http://tinyurl.com/338t6p

http://www.indiadaily.com/editorial/10-26g-04.asp

When I read things like this, it makes me so sick.  I feel so helpless and hopless for the innocent people of the world, being ruled by criminals in the name of their god.
Tiger
Monkey Junky

« Reply #190 on: June 30, 2007, 08:13:14 PM »

I have to agree with Forrest"Sick is as sick does"The whole culture is corrupt
sirensong
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #191 on: June 30, 2007, 08:14:00 PM »

Bleachedblack, as far as we know, this was never prosecuted?  I don't rememer even hearing that the rapists and the ones videoing it were even slapped on the wrist.
Tiger
Monkey Junky

« Reply #192 on: June 30, 2007, 08:17:01 PM »

Oh,I forgot to say,good points San
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #193 on: June 30, 2007, 08:19:47 PM »

Quote from: "sirensong"
Bleachedblack, as far as we know, this was never prosecuted?  I don't rememer even hearing that the rapists and the ones videoing it were even slapped on the wrist.

If I remember correctly, the family didn't press charges.   Rolling Eyes
truthseeker2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #194 on: June 30, 2007, 08:23:40 PM »

If Joran mentioned the beach story to ALE on 5/31 and all 3 boys were still telling the HI lie after they were arrested up until 6/11, I wonder how Deepak and Satish both knew to drop the HI lie and tell beach story at the same time.  I don't think they were supposed to be talking to each other so someone told them both at the same time to give up the HI story.  Lawyer's hired by Paulus?

"Character is doing the right thing even when no one is looking"..J.C. Watts
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #195 on: June 30, 2007, 08:26:21 PM »

'

Boy. when ol Forrresy daid life was like a box of chocilates.. he sure wasn't kidding   Wink
 I have a customer who is the spitting IMAGE of Tom Hanks.. It is creepy.
 He could pass for Tom Hanks identical twin. I swear. Voice even sounds like Tom Hanks.  I am too shy..  <believe it or not.. one for Ripleys>  Very Happy
 To ask him if anyone has ever told him he is the spitting image. All of us think so at work.. but I dont want to embarass the poor felow next time he comes in> What yah think Tiger? Should I be gutsys and say . het.. did anyone ever tell you, that you look just like Tom Hanks?
 He is a nice guy. this customer.. Talks my ear off.. was concerned about me when I was off sick before..  Asked others if I quit?  What yah think? Ask him?  lol
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #196 on: June 30, 2007, 08:28:45 PM »

Quote from: "Angiex911dsptchr"
'

Boy. when ol Forrrest said life was like a box of chocolates.. he sure wasn't kidding   Wink
 I have a customer who is the spitting IMAGE of Tom Hanks.. It is creepy.
 He could pass for Tom Hanks identical twin. I swear. Voice even sounds like Tom Hanks.  I am too shy..  <believe it or not.. one for Ripleys>  Very Happy
 To ask him if anyone has ever told him he is the spitting image. All of us think so at work.. but I dont want to embarass the poor felow next time he comes in> What yah think Tiger? Should I be gutsys and say . het.. did anyone ever tell you, that you look just like Tom Hanks?
 He is a nice guy. this customer.. Talks my ear off.. was concerned about me when I was off sick before..  Asked others if I quit?  What yah think? Ask him?  lol
igsigs
Monkey Junky

« Reply #197 on: June 30, 2007, 08:29:10 PM »

Another Dutch Show?

From BNH >

Dadof1 wrote: Julia is making a show with Angela, and 2 people from across the pond. A lady and man team, and they are not being nice about it either as far as Beth goes.

MIP6 responds: Dadof1's post is a bit cryptic. Let me see if i can clear it up some. I figure she is referring to a couple of investigative reporters who were recently on the island interviewing various people, not JUST Julia and Angela. It is also my understanding that the same reporters are headed to the US to do some interviews there as well.
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #198 on: June 30, 2007, 08:29:13 PM »

Bad typos I tryed to fix.. sorry
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #199 on: June 30, 2007, 08:32:51 PM »

[quote="bleachedblack"]Of course, on Geraldo's own show, At Large, which began as I was writing this blog entry, Rivera introduced the show with his announcement that they now knew who Freddy was, and that they knew his arrest had something to do with a DVD and a 14-year-old. I know that at this point Fox News people have tracked down Freddy's address, and have other information about him not easily gathered on the web, and I know from personal experience now how careful Geraldo and his producers really are about verifying the info they present.

In fact, Geraldo just presented the story proper this way; the Kalpoes and Freddy are alleged to have kidnapped, drugged, and raped a 14-year-old girl, in addition to the charges related to the disappearance of Natalee Holloway. Freddy is alleged to have marketed the recording in question of the 14-year-old, and participated in the making of the same. As to Natalee, no overt accusations or allegations have been made yet to connect Freddy Arambatziz to her disappearance, but it would seem things might be moving that way, and in an interview on Big Story Weekend earlier, Jug Twitty made it clear he believes Freddy does have some kind of connection to the events of the last night of May.

Here are the exact charges against Freddy Arambatziz, according to Vinda de Sousa:

* Intentionally distributing sexual images of a minor.
    * Intercourse with an unconscious person.
    * Sexual acts with a girl younger than 16 years.

http://darksidesteve.blogspot.com/2005_08_21_archive.html[/quote]
Are you talkin' current events or that thing with the girl named Carmen ?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.