March 28, 2024, 03:54:25 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #649 6/30 - 7/3/2007am  (Read 135332 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #220 on: June 30, 2007, 10:23:40 PM »

Right now on the LINEUP - they are talking about the MADELINE case.  They are going to have something on the JESSIE DAVIS murder as well.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #221 on: June 30, 2007, 11:00:17 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
Quote from: "igsigs"
Quote from: "igsigs"
Igsigs - I have a question about that BNH site.  What the heck is it?

Laughing

I don't really know, it is a very slow site. Looks like a bunch of BFNers who are anti-boycott. MIP6 probably dragged some FOBers over there when JR/Mom jumped ship.

I cannot believe how many of these type of sites there are.  So what happened to MIP6 and GAGirl (or gal) Code Talkers forum that went member only?

I would guess (?) that BNH is the current version of their forum. If they have a different private site they either shut it down or my invite got lost. Wink

I can barely stomach reading sites that MIP6 and his kind frequent.  In some ways it's worse than RU and FOB.

Klaas ... I agree.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
greeneyedlady
Monkey Junky

« Reply #222 on: June 30, 2007, 11:05:59 PM »

Angie-if you're here I sent ya email.Let me know if and when you get it-TIA

"No man has a good enough memory to make a successful liar" Abraham Lincoln
Hotshot
Monkey Junky

« Reply #223 on: June 30, 2007, 11:07:43 PM »

OT  to lighten things up a bit..

News from Arnhem

Joran Van Der Sloot has announced to his friends at a local college bar in Arnhem that he will indeed be a guest on the American show, “Dancing With The Stars”.

Since the release of Jorans new book,  Joran claims he has received  numerous offers to appear on American and Dutch TV programs.  Some of the American shows Mr. Van Der Sloot mentioned  include “A Simple Life” starring Paris Hilton and her friend Nicole Richey, smash hit “Survivor” and numerous MTV reality shows.

Joran stated that he choose “Dancing With The Stars” simply because he has been dancing at such Aruban Hotspots as Carlos and Charlies and Choose A Name Bar since he was 16 years old .  Joran  is certain to be the public’s favorite dancer and believes he will win the contest.

Joran van der Sloot: One day, I will explain exactly what happened, but, right now, I don’t feel ready to do that.
Tiger
Monkey Junky

« Reply #224 on: June 30, 2007, 11:13:23 PM »

fos,joran,fos.I will not watch.good night.Tell me it is a joke
Sue
Monkey Junky

« Reply #225 on: June 30, 2007, 11:13:59 PM »

Quote from: "Hotshot"

News from Arnhem

Joran Van Der Sloot has announced to his friends at a local college bar in Arnhem that he will indeed be a guest on the American show, “Dancing With The Stars”.

Since the release of Jorans new book,  Joran claims he has received  numerous offers to appear on American and Dutch TV programs.  Some of the American shows Mr. Van Der Sloot mentioned  include “A Simple Life” starring Paris Hilton and her friend Nicole Richey, smash hit “Survivor” and numerous MTV reality shows.

Joran stated that he choose “Dancing With The Stars” simply because he has been dancing at such Aruban Hotspots as Carlos and Charlies and Choose A Name Bar since he was 16 years old .  Joran  is certain to be the public’s favorite dancer and believes he will win the contest.

WTF

Joran, Deepak & Satish You F***ers will never be worth anything in your life ever
truthseeker2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #226 on: June 30, 2007, 11:14:53 PM »

Quote from: "Sue"

News from Arnhem

WTF

I think this is a joke.

"Character is doing the right thing even when no one is looking"..J.C. Watts
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #227 on: June 30, 2007, 11:16:18 PM »

Quote from: "greeneyedlady"

Reading it now..  Wink
greeneyedlady
Monkey Junky

« Reply #228 on: June 30, 2007, 11:17:58 PM »

Quote from: "truthseeker2"

News from Arnhem

WTF

I think this is a joke.

I hope it is  and besides who would they get to dance with him?He would surely be a disgrace(an ugly one at that) for any young lady to have to dance with that. Twisted Evil  Shocked

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #229 on: June 30, 2007, 11:18:37 PM »

News from Arnhem

greeneyedlady
Monkey Junky

« Reply #230 on: June 30, 2007, 11:19:17 PM »

Quote from: "Angiex911dsptchr"
Quote from: "greeneyedlady"

Reading it now..  Wink

It's very disturbing ain't it? Twisted Evil

greeneyedlady
Monkey Junky

« Reply #231 on: June 30, 2007, 11:21:04 PM »

News from Arnhem

LOL I forgot about Guido! Laughing

Sue
Monkey Junky

« Reply #232 on: June 30, 2007, 11:22:08 PM »

News from Arnhem

hehehehehhe

Joran, Deepak & Satish You F***ers will never be worth anything in your life ever
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #233 on: June 30, 2007, 11:22:11 PM »

News from Arnhem

Shocked  Shocked   Eeekkkkkkkkkkkkkk Dancing with the stars? GMAFB!
Is Medley gonna be his partner?   Twisted Evil  Twisted Evil
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #234 on: June 30, 2007, 11:23:09 PM »

GEL

You got mail back sweety..
Sue
Monkey Junky

« Reply #235 on: June 30, 2007, 11:23:24 PM »

Let Joran come over and Dance , He wont live long enough to win

Hotshot
Monkey Junky

« Reply #236 on: June 30, 2007, 11:24:46 PM »

I read that over at the RU site........

Joran van der Sloot: One day, I will explain exactly what happened, but, right now, I don’t feel ready to do that.
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #237 on: June 30, 2007, 11:26:53 PM »

Let Joran come over and Dance , He wont live long enough to win

For sure Sue.
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #238 on: June 30, 2007, 11:28:21 PM »

I read that over at the RU site........

Thanks.. I have not read there in a long time.. dunno who posted it.. they are probably full of shit!  Laughing  Laughing
greeneyedlady
Monkey Junky

« Reply #239 on: June 30, 2007, 11:32:51 PM »

Quote from: "Angiex911dsptchr"
GEL

You got mail back sweety..

Thanks and back atcha one more time.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.