April 24, 2024, 01:17:29 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #649 6/30 - 7/3/2007am  (Read 135856 times)
Tiger
Monkey Junky

« Reply #280 on: July 01, 2007, 11:46:51 AM »

I believe Pearl.I think Natalee was drugged.I think parents should think where your children are going and who the police really are.I don't trust any Carib. counry,as per drugs and corruption.
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #281 on: July 01, 2007, 12:04:51 PM »

Quote from: "Port Valerie"
I came across this in reading "High Society," a new book by Joseph A. Califano, Jr. (2007, Public Affairs). On pages 48-49:

"The permissiveness of parents who want their kids to be popular can lead to tragic consequences. Take Natalie (sic) Holloway, who disappeared after a night of drinking and drugging on a high school trip to Aruba; Steve Saucedo. a University of California (Berkeley) junior who died of alcohol poisoning after vying to win a spring break drinking contest; and Margaret Susan Piton, who choked to death when she passed out in foam at a spring break party."

This guy has to be kidding. It is like saying if you let your kid drive when it is legal, and a drunk driver hits  them, that you were to permissive to let them drive? Or if they work part time in a convenience store that gets robbed, and something goes wrong, they should not have been there ......you were to lenient? Maybe i am seeing this wrong. Natalee was not the only student there. The bottom line is if she had not been a targeted victim of the perps she would have come home with all the other students.

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
Tiger
Monkey Junky

« Reply #282 on: July 01, 2007, 12:24:56 PM »

You are right,BB.If the society had enforced the code of morals,that civilized societies use,almost always,she would be home.I also think at least 20+ other lives would have not been damaged,and others hurt.There is no victemless crime.
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #283 on: July 01, 2007, 12:37:25 PM »

Anyone in the mood for some Venezulean propaganda. Seems Chavez is headed to Tehran....now that's a cheery thought.  Evil or Very Mad

http://www.vheadline.com/readnews.asp?id=74130

Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #284 on: July 01, 2007, 12:59:31 PM »

Well, then never let your kids leave the house unless you are with them at all times. Homeschool them. Hire bodyguards. That is a great idea ! !
justinsmama
Monkey Junky

« Reply #285 on: July 01, 2007, 01:43:26 PM »

Quote from: "bleachedblack"
Quote from: "Port Valerie"
I came across this in reading "High Society," a new book by Joseph A. Califano, Jr. (2007, Public Affairs). On pages 48-49:

"The permissiveness of parents who want their kids to be popular can lead to tragic consequences. Take Natalie (sic) Holloway, who disappeared after a night of drinking and drugging on a high school trip to Aruba; Steve Saucedo. a University of California (Berkeley) junior who died of alcohol poisoning after vying to win a spring break drinking contest; and Margaret Susan Piton, who choked to death when she passed out in foam at a spring break party."

This guy has to be kidding. It is like saying if you let your kid drive when it is legal, and a drunk driver hits  them, that you were to permissive to let them drive? Or if they work part time in a convenience store that gets robbed, and something goes wrong, they should not have been there ......you were to lenient? Maybe i am seeing this wrong. Natalee was not the only student there. The bottom line is if she had not been a targeted victim of the perps she would have come home with all the other students.

Yup. It was the axis of evil pimpolas who drugged her. She did not do it to herself.

justinsmama
Monkey Junky

« Reply #286 on: July 01, 2007, 01:46:41 PM »

Quote from: "Sue"
Quote from: "Hotshot"
This from over there also

Glenda and side kick Angel of Bon Dia Today have set out to produce their fist documentary covering the disappearance of Natalee Holloway as seen thru the sun glasses of Aruba. Word has it that the two reporters have contacted Michael Moore for advice.

Glenda and her side kick have traveled to Holland and plan to travel to Mountain Brook, Alabama as soon as all interviews are completed in Europe.

AHATA plans to spend 35% of the National Defense and Drug Deterrent Money budgeted for 2008 on the Documtary headed by the dynamic duo.

Michael Moore is planning to release this film as his own at the International Film Festival of 2008.

Ain't it, though? Not to mention begging for litigation against any and all involved parties in the making of it.

BB~ btw, Mom's surgeon sez she is 2 weeks ahead of schedule with her recovery! Whoohoo!

Now that is about the most FOOLISH thing I have heard yet

justinsmama
Monkey Junky

« Reply #287 on: July 01, 2007, 01:49:44 PM »

Glenda and side kick Angel of Bon Dia Today have set out to produce their fist documentary covering the disappearance of Natalee Holloway as seen thru the sun glasses of Aruba. Word has it that the two reporters have contacted Michael Moore for advice.

Glenda and her side kick have traveled to Holland and plan to travel to Mountain Brook, Alabama as soon as all interviews are completed in Europe.

AHATA plans to spend 35% of the National Defense and Drug Deterrent Money budgeted for 2008 on the Documtary headed by the dynamic duo.

Michael Moore is planning to release this film as his own at the International Film Festival of 2008.

Wow, I boogered up those quotes!

Ain't it, though? Not to mention begging for litigation against any and all involved parties in the making of it.

BB~ btw, Mom's surgeon sez she is 2 weeks ahead of schedule with her recovery! Whoohoo!

San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #288 on: July 01, 2007, 02:00:44 PM »

Quote from: "justinsmama"

Wow, I boogered up those quotes!

Good news about your mom's recovery Justins.
Mere
Monkey Junky

« Reply #289 on: July 01, 2007, 02:10:25 PM »

Afternoon monkeys.... Very Happy

Has anyone heard from Leslie?  I always miss a morning monkey...and especially the one that delivers the morning papers....perhaps we haven't paid our bill.... Confused

_<br />I believe in miracles...!
mishy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #290 on: July 01, 2007, 02:27:26 PM »

Quote from: "mrs. red"
Quote from: "mishy"
Red, tell Glenda/Julia/Bondia/Fluffa to bring it on...I'm sure there are any number of people in AL who would love to "show her around..."

how is your dad?

Mrs Red, if you are still here, thanks for asking. he's doing a bit better and is still really tired, but he's gotten up and out into the yard and was weeding the garden yesterday  Shocked And he's done some vaccuming, which we've tried to get him NOT to do...I actually vaccumed all of his upstairs including the stairs so that he wouldn't. He took a picture to commemorate the event  Laughing

I'm on vacation right now, but my nice is really taking good care of him from what mom says...Thanks to you all for your continued prayers!!

Bring Natalee home...
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #291 on: July 01, 2007, 02:41:52 PM »

Quote from: "mrs. red"
Red, tell Glenda/Julia/Bondia/Fluffa to bring it on...I'm sure there are any number of people in AL who would love to "show her around..."

how is your dad?

Mrs Red, if you are still here, thanks for asking. he's doing a bit better and is still really tired, but he's gotten up and out into the yard and was weeding the garden yesterday  Shocked And he's done some vaccuming, which we've tried to get him NOT to do...I actually vaccumed all of his upstairs including the stairs so that he wouldn't. He took a picture to commemorate the event  Laughing

I'm on vacation right now, but my nice is really taking good care of him from what mom says...Thanks to you all for your continued prayers!!

Thanks for the update on your dad Mishy.  Glad he is doing better.  A lot of monkeys have been asking how he was.
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #292 on: July 01, 2007, 03:20:49 PM »

Quote from: "justinsmama"

Great news Justins ! No doubt about it Mom is tuff. Great job........her at recovering, and you for your support.

mishy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #293 on: July 01, 2007, 03:26:59 PM »

Wanted to edit my earlier post to say that my niece is taking care of my dad...

and wanted to say that Justinsmama's mama is a really strong lady...sounds like she's doing great!!!! And so glad to hear it!!

Bring Natalee home...
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #294 on: July 01, 2007, 03:27:54 PM »

Mishy I don't know how I missed the posts about your Dad's illness, but glad to read he is doing better. Being home where he can watch his garden grow is bound to make the world of difference in his recovery.  

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #295 on: July 01, 2007, 03:46:51 PM »

NEW FRONT PAGE POST (already in Tourism thread):

New Orleans Travel Show … Natalee Holloway Aruban Protest … Justice for Natalee Holloway Part III

www.scaredmonkeys.com
Tiger
Monkey Junky

« Reply #296 on: July 01, 2007, 04:00:35 PM »

Great Job in N.O.,Monkeys.I believe that you have be careful,when letting your children fly off.I like to let them gain a little experience and knowledge.It is a shame that places like aruba exist to prey on other humans,they are CANNABILS
LilPuma
Monkey Junky

« Reply #297 on: July 01, 2007, 04:20:30 PM »

Just stopped in for a minute to say Happy Canada Day!  

Oh Canada!  

I have been keeping up with some of the pics and news about the monkeys working it in Nawlins.  Great job!

Our deeds are seeds and by them, we plant the world we will walk through tomorrow
Tiger
Monkey Junky

« Reply #298 on: July 01, 2007, 04:55:49 PM »

Happy Canada Day.I am walking to New Orleans,ain't got a parachute.
Karo
Scared Monkey

« Reply #299 on: July 01, 2007, 05:07:27 PM »

I'll let a picture do the talking Very Happy

http://www.scaredmonkeys.net/viewtopic.php?p=191040#191040
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.