April 25, 2024, 10:09:41 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #649 6/30 - 7/3/2007am  (Read 135901 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #300 on: July 01, 2007, 05:14:07 PM »

Quote from: "Karo"

EXCELLENT!  Kudos to you and the others for all you accomplished in NO.  Great job!
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #301 on: July 01, 2007, 05:15:20 PM »

Quote from: "LilPuma"
Just stopped in for a minute to say Happy Canada Day!  

Oh Canada!  

I have been keeping up with some of the pics and news about the monkeys working it in Nawlins.  Great job!

TY I forgot it was the Canada Day.
There was a water main break here last night. Big flood somewhere.  No water, so I am hauling water from one of the other buildings and doing laundry over there also.
They are having an issue getting the right valve to fix.
I am not impressed withthe lack of cummication with the management of this place at the moment.
The shopping centre I live by is also affected and the place is closed.
Kids are out of town, they have water, etc, but I don't have a key this weekend. Oh well, lots of laundry getting done. Do laundry, come back with water.
Mishy, glad you Dad is doing good. And Justins, alos nice to hear good news about your Mumma.
Karo
Scared Monkey

« Reply #302 on: July 01, 2007, 05:15:54 PM »

I feel blessed that I had the opportunity this weekend to talk to people about Natalee and to help some become aware she still is missing…..and learn not to travel (or send travelers) to Aruba!

Several Monkeys made donations to help make our efforts this weekend possible and easier, and I don’t know if you want your names typed out, but we want to thank you very sincerely and very much for helping us to do what we did these past 3 days!!!
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #303 on: July 01, 2007, 05:17:15 PM »

Klaasend
Thnak you for the New Orleans  update...
Mishy  Tell you Dad to stay out of the durn garden  for a bit longer.. They weeds will sill be there.

Quote from: "LilPuma"
Just stopped in for a minute to say Happy Canada Day!  

Oh Canada!  

I forgot  Embarassed  Embarassed  Embarassed  
Happy Canada Day

I found an old news article the other night that I fogot to save  Embarassed ..
In it someone (Nelson O. ??) was stating something like the high priority that Natalee's case was given because of the Tourist Industry and the # of people dependent upon that industry..

If anyone comes upon it could they try to let me know where it is?
I would like to read it in more detail... TIA

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
Sue
Monkey Junky

« Reply #304 on: July 01, 2007, 05:26:10 PM »

I feel blessed that I had the opportunity this weekend to talk to people about Natalee and to help some become aware she still is missing…..and learn not to travel (or send travelers) to Aruba!

Several Monkeys made donations to help make our efforts this weekend possible and easier, and I don’t know if you want your names typed out, but we want to thank you very sincerely and very much for helping us to do what we did these past 3 days!!!

you guys did a awesome job, I sure wish I could have been there..
I was in spirit though  Smile

Joran, Deepak & Satish You F***ers will never be worth anything in your life ever
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #305 on: July 01, 2007, 05:36:07 PM »

I signed in a minute ago and noticed there were 76 guests online.  Shocked

There must be quite a lot of folks interested in the New Orleans events.

I Stand With The Girl
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #306 on: July 01, 2007, 05:42:41 PM »

Quote from: "BTgirl"

Yesterday there were 100 guests online
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #307 on: July 01, 2007, 05:54:31 PM »

Thank you Karo and others for donating their time and effort to Natalee's cause.
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #308 on: July 01, 2007, 06:36:43 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
Quote from: "BTgirl"

Yesterday there were 100 guests online

In the past 2 days and some of today I have seen 43 hs just from Netherlands alone...and that is only when I am online and looking, lol. They are looking at lots of Natalee' posts, mostly front page and some forum. Some I find strange...many are looking at older posts on FP. Lots of interest from across the pond  Wink

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #309 on: July 01, 2007, 06:45:22 PM »

It's interesting that there were so many from EU looking.
I have some water again, must be hooked up to another line as the pressure is 1/2.
The security man here deserves an award. When last I saw him, he was filling up buckets and flushing old people's toilets. And taking it on the nose so so speak on the front line. I did help my more older neighbours because I am a good Kat. He might need some chocolate bars and I am going to go and look for him.
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #310 on: July 01, 2007, 06:51:38 PM »

Quote from: "Kat_Gram"
It's interesting that there were so many from EU looking.
I have some water again, must be hooked up to another line as the pressure is 1/2.
The security man here deserves an award. When last I saw him, he was filling up buckets and flushing old people's toilets. And taking it on the nose so so speak on the front line. I did help my more older neighbours because I am a good Kat. He might need some chocolate bars and I am going to go and look for him.

Glad you have water again Kat.  Yes that security man deserves an award.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #311 on: July 01, 2007, 07:22:56 PM »

O/T NEW FRONT PAGE POST:

Counterfeit and Contaminated Colgate Toothpaste with DEG Found in Six States in US and in Canada

www.scaredmonkeys.com
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #312 on: July 01, 2007, 07:25:34 PM »

Do we have this??  Posted by Jon at Scrux:

Police van conversation between Deepak and Satish

22 June 2005 (P 179-181 in book)

Translator: There are a few weird sentences that are difficult to translate. These were already marked with (???) in Joran's book.

D: I’m not going outside much (in prison), since they’re asking too much shit.
S: When you stay on your own, you’ll start to think too much, so don’t stay on your own. Talk to people. Play domino.
D: I’ve told them that they should arrest Freddy as well.
S: The three of us have been arrested, but he just knows the truth.
D: I’ve told them to arrest Koen and Sander as well. f***ing all of them. From me, they won’t get any hint, as long as the truth keeps hanging. None of them are friends, except for us. Do you get it? Do I get it? (<- this is a Dutch saying when “ something doesn’t make sense”)
S: I have nothing, there is nothing, nothing from me and I didn’t do anything.
D: I’m not afraid of that shit
S: I’m not afraid. I don’t worry.
D: I want them to get (“find”) the girl, so, but preferably alive. But anyway, if they’ll find her dead, yeh, then that’s bad luck for the family. But when they find her, they’ll know exactly who did it. That’s what I all learned from (???). I want them to get her. I know (???)
S: I know where I am. I am close to the truth. I’m always close to the truth.
D: I’m not afraid. I do miss mum and all those things. That bores me.
S: Yes.
D: Not that I’m afraid. The worst has already happened. I’ve already come to the worst place, so nothing worse than this can happen, do you understand? But I know, that when I get outside (be released) then they are going to pay me very well…
D: I’m not afraid. It also depends on that f***ing statement. Yeh, since there’s one (or a) person who changes his story every time. That (person) has made already six statements, I guess. But they are all pure shit (???) and I’m still in it (here).
S: (???)
D: You push (???)
S: And by let give to let go (???)
D: It is impossible, swa. When you start that car the whole neighborhood will hear it.
S: Anyway, he seems to know everything better.
D: He knows our rule, we trust him as a friend, like a brother to be close with (???)
S: Anyway, bad luck.
D: And I also trusted Freddy like a brother.
D: But he also talked shit, that’s why we’ve been arrested.
S: What did he say?
D: He keeps information behind. You know that Van der Sloot trusts Freddy with his life. Freddy knows what has happened. Freddy knows the truth.
S: I know he knows truth
D: Freddy knows, Freddy knows.
S: I’ve just said, Freddy also knows about the story of what happened, ask him.
D: Freddy knows
S: Yes, he knows that if that person maybe has told him some details (???) that I don’t know, but I also know what that person has told me. That is the first and the story that we made up, that I know (???)
D: That boy is also arrested, no. Steve. He has been solved too, so then it’s solved too (???)
S: He didn’t do a thing.
D: It has been solved.
(…)
D: Up till today, I haven’t told any shit about him, whether he did something with the girl or that the chick…
S: We’ve only told the truth
D: Yep, because he hasn’t told me anything and I don’t know it. I’m not gonna lie about him. But the more he talks (??????) I would never never never talk shit about him like: “he did do this or that to the girl”, because I don’t know.
S: Must just declare the truth
D: I’ll never do that. But let him talk shit. I’ll never say something against or about (???) him. Never, just tell the truth. And that’s also what I’ve always declared in my statements. His attorney will point that out to himself. I’ll never (falsely) accuse somebody.
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #313 on: July 01, 2007, 07:27:44 PM »

Grrrrrr...Grrrrrr  Grrrrr
I'v never heard this before ....

From June 10, 2005
http://www.npr.org/templates/story/story.php?storyId=4697995
Why in the Hell were they worried so much about tourism at this early stage in the investigation..
Some key Phrases   like ==We cannot allow anyone anybody to harm our tourist industry... tourists  is our bread ... income for the govt., ==

And I found the article I was looking for

CNN  June 15th 2005 http://www.cnn.com/2005/LAW/06/14/missing.teen/index.html

We hope that we will find Natalee Holloway alive and are still praying that there is nothing bad that has happened to her," Oduber said Sunday.

While expressing concern about Holloway, Oduber also sought to reassure the media that the island is safe for visitors, noting that more than 60 percent of its income comes from tourism and more than 45,000 Arubans work in that industry.

Twisted Evil  Razz

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« Reply #314 on: July 01, 2007, 07:34:41 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"

EXCELLENT!  Kudos to you and the others for all you accomplished in NO.  Great job!

N.O. Monkeys ... BRILLIANT!!! Absolutely Brilliant.

Its that kind of individual thinking, perseverance and where with all that has made it possible how we have all kept the ATA and Aruban tourism on their heels. They just never knew what hit them, what they were in for and the tenacity of the never say die spirit.

Fantastic job guys ... to have that on the carriage ... what a great idea ... KUDOS to all of you.
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #315 on: July 01, 2007, 07:41:10 PM »

Quote from: "Buckeye"

Translator: There are a few weird sentences that are difficult to translate. These were already marked with (???) in Joran's book.

S: When you stay on your own, you’ll start to think too much, so don’t stay on your own. Talk to people. Play domino.
D: I’ve told them to arrest Koen and Sander as well. f***ing all of them. From me, they won’t get any hint, as long as the truth keeps hanging. None of them are friends, except for us. Do you get it? Do I get it? (<- this is a Dutch saying when “ something doesn’t make sense”)
D: I want them to get (“find”) the girl, so, but preferably alive. But anyway, if they’ll find her dead, yeh, then that’s bad luck for the family. But when they find her, they’ll know exactly who did it. That’s what I all learned from (???). I want them to get her. I know (???)
D: Not that I’m afraid. The worst has already happened. I’ve already come to the worst place, so nothing worse than this can happen, do you understand? But I know, that when I get outside (be released) then they are going to pay me very well…
D: I’m not afraid. It also depends on that f***ing statement. Yeh, since there’s one (or a) person who changes his story every time. That (person) has made already six statements, I guess. But they are all pure shit (???) and I’m still in it (here).
D: It is impossible, swa. When you start that car the whole neighborhood will hear it.
D: He knows our rule, we trust him as a friend, like a brother to be close with (???)
D: He keeps information behind. You know that Van der Sloot trusts Freddy with his life. Freddy knows what has happened. Freddy knows the truth.
S: Yes, he knows that if that person maybe has told him some details (???) that I don’t know, but I also know what that person has told me. That is the first and the story that we made up, that I know (???)
D: That boy is also arrested, no. Steve. He has been solved too, so then it’s solved too (???)
(…)
D: Up till today, I haven’t told any shit about him, whether he did something with the girl or that the chick…
D: Yep, because he hasn’t told me anything and I don’t know it. I’m not gonna lie about him. But the more he talks (??????) I would never never never talk shit about him like: “he did do this or that to the girl”, because I don’t know.
D: I’ll never do that. But let him talk shit. I’ll never say something against or about (???) him. Never, just tell the truth. And that’s also what I’ve always declared in my statements. His attorney will point that out to himself. I’ll never (falsely) accuse somebody.

Buckeye I have seen a little of this before but didn't know what to think of it.  I think HannieC posted this on one of the sites.  I find it interesting that it is only Deepak and Satish speaking.  I am thinking this is part if the police car conversation before Joran was picked up by the van.

Freddy is in deep shit.  He is a prime player in all of this.
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #316 on: July 01, 2007, 07:48:14 PM »

San

The police car tape of the three of them is dated June 24th.  This would have been two days before it.
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #317 on: July 01, 2007, 07:50:29 PM »

{EDITED}

Deepak keeps saying he's told them.  Who is them?  If them are the police I hope there are statements.
truthseeker2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #318 on: July 01, 2007, 07:53:41 PM »

(…)

This almost sounds like they may have suspected they were being recorded.  Why would that refer to Joran as "that person" but call Feddy and Steve by name??

"Character is doing the right thing even when no one is looking"..J.C. Watts
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #319 on: July 01, 2007, 07:55:47 PM »

San

The police car tape of the three of them is dated June 24th.  This would have been two days before it.

So this is a separate conversation between the brothers.  This does not make it look good for Freddy, Sander & Koen.  You could tell Deepak is being very careful with his words.  Satish doesn't offer up anything in this conversation.  Deepak is the one in charge.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.