April 20, 2024, 07:42:09 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #649 6/30 - 7/3/2007am  (Read 135788 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #360 on: July 01, 2007, 09:33:34 PM »

Quote from: "Lala'sMom"
Evening monkeys and Happy Canada Day to all our Canadian monkeys!

Does anyone remember the photo of Freddy at the church?  Who took that photo?  Anyone know?

No idea who took it:

BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #361 on: July 01, 2007, 09:35:15 PM »

Does anyone remember the photo of Freddy at the church?  Who took that photo?  Anyone know?

I remember the photo. I don't know who took it, but I'm surprised the church didn't fall on his head because he looks so evil in that picture.

I Stand With The Girl
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #362 on: July 01, 2007, 09:39:23 PM »

LaLa's
I think you will have to ask Klaased () on that one.   I'm wanting to say it came from a MySpace / Tickle type account  so

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
Tibrogargan
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #363 on: July 01, 2007, 09:40:57 PM »

Quote from: "BTgirl"

I remember the photo. I don't know who took it, but I'm surprised the church didn't fall on his head because he looks so evil in that picture.

Yep and the pimp signals go so well in those surroundings  Rolling Eyes

....And at night the wond’rous glory of the everlasting stars..  A.B (Banjo) Paterson
Mere
Monkey Junky

« Reply #364 on: July 01, 2007, 09:51:28 PM »

Good night monkeys... Very Happy

Haunting Evidence....the Natalee Holloway story....will be on Court TV at 11 p.m. EST in my area....this will be a repeat.

_<br />I believe in miracles...!
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

God watch over our children and keep them safe.

« Reply #365 on: July 01, 2007, 10:16:39 PM »

Evenin monkeys!  Did anybody watch the Diana concert today?   Great entertainment and lots of good groups!  It was so touching, especially when the Princes got up and spoke to 500 million people across 140 countries, which is where all it was broadcast via tv from Wibley  stadium.  Great tribute to mom.  Princess Diana would be so proud of her wonderful sons, who are just like her!

God has FINAL Judgement!<br />
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #366 on: July 01, 2007, 10:17:43 PM »

Well ... celebrations everywhere today in honor of Canada Day ... 140th Birthday. My side of the family had bbq steaks ... chicken ... hamburgers ... weiners (two bbq grills) at my brother's home. The fresh carrot cake and bean salad contribution I bought from Safeway was enjoyed by all. Discarded pakaging at home .... cake was presenting on a beautiful retangular wooden platter and ... bean salad was dumped into an original wooden serving bowl. My grown nephew said that Auntie Janet's bean salad is just the best!  Wink   He and his wife took the leftovers home.  Various lawn games scattered throughout the property and .... a slippery plastic slide for all the grandkids.

Hubby and I just came home to clean up and rest prior to joining everyone at the fireworks display at the local golf course in a while.

Good Night Monkeys.

Janet

7:20 PM

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #367 on: July 01, 2007, 10:20:46 PM »

Quote from: "Tamikosmom"
Well ... celebrations everywhere today in honor of Canada Day ... 140th Birthday. My side of the family had bbq steaks ... chicken ... hamburgers ... weiners (two bbq grills) at my brother's home. The fresh carrot cake and bean salad contribution I bought from Safeway was enjoyed by all. Discarded pakaging at home .... cake was presenting on a beautiful retangular wooden platter and ... bean salad was dumped into an original wooden serving bowl. My grown nephew said that Auntie Janet's bean salad is just the best!  Wink   He and his wife took the leftovers home.  Various lawn games scattered throughout the property and .... a slippery plastic slide for all the grandkids.

Hubby and I just came home to clean up and rest prior to joining everyone at the fireworks display at the local golf course in a while.

Good Night Monkeys.

Janet

7:20 PM

Happy Canada day!  We had a cook out today too, but it was for an Aunt's B-day.

BlueKYGirl
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #368 on: July 01, 2007, 10:21:15 PM »

Quote from: "Tibrogargan"

Yes, few things go with a white chalice-bearer robe better than a pimp hand gesture.

I think the person at the side of the picture looks like a woman. Am I wrong? The sweater looks to have a lacy or crocheted trim, and if I'm not mistaken the person seems a bit bosomy (although it's hard to tell because his/her hands are blocking the chest area). Are we sure it's one of the pimps? Looks more like someone's mom to me.
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #369 on: July 01, 2007, 10:21:28 PM »

Maybe Auntie Janet should post that recipe in the the lounge!  Wink  Very Happy

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #370 on: July 01, 2007, 10:26:51 PM »

Quote from: "Dihannah1"
Maybe Auntie Janet should post that recipe in the the lounge!  Wink  Very Happy

Laughing

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
LilPuma
Monkey Junky

« Reply #371 on: July 01, 2007, 10:29:15 PM »

Happy Canada day!  We had a cook out today too, but it was for an Aunt's B-day.

A little something I picked up on another website (with more than a few Canadians).  

You know you're Canadian if:  

You bring a portable TV on a camping trip so that you don't miss Hockey Night.
You dismiss all beers under 6% as "for children and the elderly."
You know that the Royal Canadian Mounted Police (RCMP) don't always look like that.
You can sing "O' Canada" in French and actually know what the words mean.
You know the French equivalents of "free", "prize" and "no sugar added", thanks to your extensive education in bilingual cereal packaging.
You know more than 3 guys named Gordon.
You have twins named Donovan and Bailey.
You have twins named Wayne and Gretzky (alternately Gordie and Howe).
You know the ingredients for poutine.
You know what happens in the Evergreen Forest when Bert Raccoon wakes up.
You substitute beer for water when cooking.
You know what "Canuba" is. You think it's pretty damn funny.
Someone accidently stepped on your foot. You apologize.
You stepped on someone's foot. You apologize, then apologize for making them apologize.
You've actually said, "Stay where yer at, 'till I gets where yer to."
You find it difficult to explain "milk in a bag" to non-Canadians, and even more difficult to describe the "snippy-thing" used on bag corners. (Bonus points if your collected snippy-things are stuck to your fridge.)
You're pretty sure you can see Alex Trebek smirking when Jeopardy contestants get the "Canada questions" wrong. Even if you weren't sure of the answer yourself, you consider yourself a hundred times smarter than the idiots who always guess, "What is .. uh, Toronto?"
You eat chocolate bars, not candy bars.
You drink Pop, not Soda.
You only know three spices: Salt, pepper and ketchup
You don't care about the fuss with Cuba. It's a cheap place to go for your holidays (not vacation), with good cigars and no Americans.
You drive on a highway, not a freeway
You brag to Americans: Shania Twain, Jim Carrey, Celine Dion & more, are Canadians.
You know that the C.E.O. of American Airlines is a Canadian!
You design your Halloween costume to fit over a snowsuit.
Your local newspaper covers the national news on 2 pages, but requires 6 pages for hockey.
You know that the four seasons means: winter, still winter, almost winter, and road work/construction.
You know that when it's 25 degrees outside, it's a warm day.
You know how to pronounce and spell "Saskatchewan"
You perk up when you hear the theme song from "Hockey Night in Canada."
You have more kilometers on your snow blower than your car.
You've taken your kids trick-or-treating in a blizzard.
Driving is better in the winter because the potholes are filled in with snow.
Your snow blower gets stuck on the roof.
You know which leaves make for good toilet paper.
You find -40C a little chilly.
The trunk of your car doubles as a freezer.

Laughing

Our deeds are seeds and by them, we plant the world we will walk through tomorrow
LilPuma
Monkey Junky

« Reply #372 on: July 01, 2007, 10:33:14 PM »

Evenin monkeys!  Did anybody watch the Diana concert today?   Great entertainment and lots of good groups!  It was so touching, especially when the Princes got up and spoke to 500 million people across 140 countries, which is where all it was broadcast via tv from Wibley  stadium.  Great tribute to mom.  Princess Diana would be so proud of her wonderful sons, who are just like her!

I started watching, but it made me sad.   Crying or Very sad

Our deeds are seeds and by them, we plant the world we will walk through tomorrow
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #373 on: July 01, 2007, 10:34:03 PM »

Quote from: "San"
Quote from: "Buckeye"
What's with this??

D: Up till today, I haven’t told any shit about him, whether he did something with the girl or that the chick…
S: We’ve only told the truth

Joran is a fool to put this in his book.  There has to be a reason why this was in the book.  He is trying to cover for something that is out there.  Yes I know there is a lot of stuff out there but I believe it is for a particular reason.  Joran just screwed Sander, Koen & Freddy even more and showed the world how much they are involved.

Funny how they haven't thrown him under the bus yet... because he sure is throwing them under!

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
Author: Anatole
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #374 on: July 01, 2007, 10:35:12 PM »

Quote from: "BlueKYGirl"
Quote from: "Tibrogargan"

Yes, few things go with a white chalice-bearer robe better than a pimp hand gesture.

I think the person at the side of the picture looks like a woman. Am I wrong? The sweater looks to have a lacy or crocheted trim, and if I'm not mistaken the person seems a bit bosomy (although it's hard to tell because his/her hands are blocking the chest area). Are we sure it's one of the pimps? Looks more like someone's mom to me.

I always assumed the other person in the pic was a "church lady." It looks like Freddy is in the vestry putting on his robes to serve as an acolyte in a church service. I'm assuming the woman arranging flowers, preparing communion bread, etc for the same service. At least, that's how we do it in my church.  Smile

I Stand With The Girl
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #375 on: July 01, 2007, 10:35:21 PM »

LilPuma

Laughing  Laughing  Laughing
Who do you have in Canada that might be  compared to our  
 Jeff Foxworthy > You Might Be a Redneck If...
I would like to read / hear some more of their/your sayings
Thanks

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #376 on: July 01, 2007, 10:38:33 PM »

Freddy how much is one and one Laughing

Now that is funny Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
Author: Anatole
BlueKYGirl
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #377 on: July 01, 2007, 10:38:48 PM »

Me, too, BT--those are the robes that both acolytes and chalice bearers wear in my experience. (Am I speaking with a fellow Episcopalian?)

OK, I'm glad I'm not the only one who thinks the other person looks like a woman. Perhaps a member of the altar guild?
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #378 on: July 01, 2007, 10:38:51 PM »

Quote from: "mrs. red"
Quote from: "Buckeye"
What's with this??

D: Up till today, I haven’t told any shit about him, whether he did something with the girl or that the chick…
S: We’ve only told the truth

Joran is a fool to put this in his book.  There has to be a reason why this was in the book.  He is trying to cover for something that is out there.  Yes I know there is a lot of stuff out there but I believe it is for a particular reason.  Joran just screwed Sander, Koen & Freddy even more and showed the world how much they are involved.

Funny how they haven't thrown him under the bus yet... because he sure is throwing them under!

Yep, he has been throwing them under the bus since day one.  No matter how many times Joran has tried to blame them it always points back to Joran.
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #379 on: July 01, 2007, 10:39:58 PM »

Quote from: "LilPuma"

I started watching, but it made me sad.   Crying or Very sad

I had my share of tears!  But those boys took on a huge project, and pulled it off so well!   I just had to watch the whole 6 hrs.!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.