April 23, 2024, 05:26:40 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #649 6/30 - 7/3/2007am  (Read 135817 times)
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #420 on: July 01, 2007, 11:58:19 PM »

Ahh now I know why you guys are talking about freddy. Ale sure did a good job of keeping freddy,sander,koen and lorenzo out of this and just JK2..Heres another pic of him looking evil..The other is complete opposite as he looks hiiigh as a kite..Sorry If already discussed but this stood out at me. Shocked
D: Not that I’m afraid. The worst has already happened. I’ve already come to the worst place, so nothing worse than this can happen, do you understand? But I know, that when I get outside (be released) then they are going to pay me very well…

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #421 on: July 02, 2007, 12:02:22 AM »

charlierat

Laughing

Man is kind enough when he is not excited by religion.
- A Horse's Tale
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #422 on: July 02, 2007, 12:04:43 AM »

Quote from: "Elaine"
Quote from: "San"
I am watching a repeat of Haunting Evidence and I noticed the part where they said Natalee was attacked by a local boy and a man in power helped cover it up.  The local boy looked like Joran which I saw when I first saw the show.  But when they said the thing about the man in power they showed a guy answering the phone who looked just like Paulus.
Seems like they know who did something bad. I wish they would have named names and said who they suspected, dang it.

Elaine what is funny about that is I didn't notice that because when the show was on the first part I was busy trying to transcribe what they said and I wasn't looking a lot of times at the TV.
Elaine
Monkey Junky

« Reply #423 on: July 02, 2007, 12:04:46 AM »

Quote from: "*******"
Ahh now I know why you guys are talking about freddy. Ale sure did a good job of keeping freddy,sander,koen and lorenzo out of this and just JK2..Heres another pic of him looking evil..The other is complete opposite as he looks hiiigh as a kite..Sorry If already discussed but this stood out at me. Shocked
D: Not that I’m afraid. The worst has already happened. I’ve already come to the worst place, so nothing worse than this can happen, do you understand? But I know, that when I get outside (be released) then they are going to pay me very well…

I think Freddy knows a lot and could bust this whole case wide open. Of course, that would be too much for us to expect.
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #424 on: July 02, 2007, 12:05:28 AM »

The mostevil picture of Freddie IMO is that one where he is standing up, and looking down at something(but it's in the direction of the person taking the pic). He used to have it on his tickle site. Evil Evil

do you know which one I mean? I'll see if I can find it.

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #425 on: July 02, 2007, 12:05:48 AM »

******* - I fixed it in your first post.  Want me to delete your second two posts?
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #426 on: July 02, 2007, 12:09:14 AM »

D: Not that I’m afraid. The worst has already happened. I’ve already come to the worst place, so nothing worse than this can happen, do you understand? But I know, that when I get outside (be released) then they are going to pay me very well

I want to know who Deepak thinks is going to pay him very well.  How much is very well $50,000/$100,000?  That is chump change.
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #427 on: July 02, 2007, 12:09:55 AM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
******* - I fixed it in your first post.  Want me to delete your second two posts?

Klaas: Thx..Yes please Very Happy

So I missed the discussion..Who is gonna pay Deepak for all his troubles in jail??

Elaine: They kept the rest out of the media and jail for a reason. All part of the coverup.They would have done the same for JK2 but the evidence and suspicion was too much.MO

Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #428 on: July 02, 2007, 12:12:21 AM »

D: Not that I’m afraid. The worst has already happened. I’ve already come to the worst place, so nothing worse than this can happen, do you understand? But I know, that when I get outside (be released) then they are going to pay me very well

I want to know who Deepak thinks is going to pay him very well.  How much is very well $50,000/$100,000?  That is chump change.

Dunno..I heard the rumors that Joran got paid also..

San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #429 on: July 02, 2007, 12:13:13 AM »

Dunno..I heard the rumors that Joran got paid also..

Yeah remember it was something like $26,000.  It was in the Enquirer article.  That is a nights gambling for Joran.
Elaine
Monkey Junky

« Reply #430 on: July 02, 2007, 12:14:41 AM »

That whole conversation between Deepak and Satish was very interesting. I remember when we used to think Satish couldn't talk.
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #431 on: July 02, 2007, 12:15:37 AM »

That whole conversation between Deepak and Satish was very interesting. I remember when we used to think Satish couldn't talk.

He wasn't talking he was doing sign language to Deepak. Laughing
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #432 on: July 02, 2007, 12:16:57 AM »

when you add the MULTIPLE lies from MULTIPLE People

the incriminating suspect -witness statements

add the strange behavior of all PARTIES like paulus, ALE, etc etc etc  

the only logical conclusion you can come up with is... people are still telling LIES

hmmmmmmmmmmmmm  aint that something

innocent people dont lie

Cool

Man is kind enough when he is not excited by religion.
- A Horse's Tale
Elaine
Monkey Junky

« Reply #433 on: July 02, 2007, 12:17:23 AM »

Quote from: "bleachedblack"
The mostevil picture of Freddie IMO is that one where he is standing up, and looking down at something(but it's in the direction of the person taking the pic). He used to have it on his tickle site. Evil Evil

BB, do you mean the one ******* posted? You can see it now Klaas fixed it. It sounds like it may be the one you are talking about. And, it is very evil. Ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwww.
Elaine
Monkey Junky

« Reply #434 on: July 02, 2007, 12:18:34 AM »

He wasn't talking he was doing sign language to Deepak. Laughing
Laughing  Laughing
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #435 on: July 02, 2007, 12:18:47 AM »

Quote from: "bleachedblack"

BB, do you mean the one ******* posted? You can see it now Klaas fixed it. It sounds like it may be the one you are talking about. And, it is very evil. Ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwww.

The only profession Freddy will be good at in life is selling drugs.
Elaine
Monkey Junky

« Reply #436 on: July 02, 2007, 12:20:04 AM »

Quote from: "robots"
when you add the MULTIPLE lies from MULTIPLE People

the incriminating suspect -witness statements

add the strange behavior of all PARTIES like paulus, ALE, etc etc etc  

the only logical conclusion you can come up with is... people are still telling LIES

hmmmmmmmmmmmmm  aint that something

innocent people dont lie

Cool
No they do not. Evil or Very Mad
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #437 on: July 02, 2007, 12:22:49 AM »

Goodnight Everyone
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

God watch over our children and keep them safe.

« Reply #438 on: July 02, 2007, 12:24:29 AM »

I see old Charlierat is pissed off at someone. What about all the crap he posts??

I just got back.  What is Charlierat in an uproar for?

God has FINAL Judgement!<br />
Elaine
Monkey Junky

« Reply #439 on: July 02, 2007, 12:27:42 AM »

Quote from: "Dihannah1"
I see old Charlierat is pissed off at someone. What about all the crap he posts??

I just got back.  What is Charlierat in an uproar for?
Someone,on one of the forums, said they were going to "expose him" or something. Rolling Eyes  Rolling Eyes
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.