March 29, 2024, 01:56:10 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #649 6/30 - 7/3/2007am  (Read 135396 times)
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #440 on: July 02, 2007, 12:28:54 AM »

Quote from: "San"
Quote from: "Elaine"
That whole conversation between Deepak and Satish was very interesting. I remember when we used to think Satish couldn't talk.

He wasn't talking he was doing sign language to Deepak. Laughing

LOL!! Yes Robots all the suspects lie over and over again. Why would they get paid for lying if that is true? Who would pay them and Joran?

I get these visions of Natalee freaking out at a party and some disgusting evil connected person hurting Natalee and then leaving her for Joran and his friends to take care of. Dont understand why else they would get paid as I think Joran and others buried her initially and PVDS is up to his eyeballs in this. I also think she put up a fight as Guido and Joran tried to restrain her. Just another theory I am entitled to one Wink

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #441 on: July 02, 2007, 12:31:17 AM »

Quote from: "Dihannah1"
I see old Charlierat is pissed off at someone. What about all the crap he posts??

I just got back.  What is Charlierat in an uproar for?

Dunno..But he is really a Rat!! I think we should call him chuckratt Cool

Elaine
Monkey Junky

« Reply #442 on: July 02, 2007, 12:32:45 AM »

I see old Charlierat is pissed off at someone. What about all the crap he posts??

Someone,on one of the forums, said they were going to "expose him" or something. Rolling Eyes  Rolling Eyes
I just want to say that no-one should threaten anyone online. But, what gets me here is He put his pictures on the internet, and his name.  Rolling Eyes
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

God watch over our children and keep them safe.

« Reply #443 on: July 02, 2007, 12:33:24 AM »

Someone,on one of the forums, said they were going to "expose him" or something. Rolling Eyes  Rolling Eyes

Awesome!  I hope they do! Very Happy

God has FINAL Judgement!<br />
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #444 on: July 02, 2007, 12:36:54 AM »

I just want to say that no-one should threaten anyone online. But, what gets me here is He put his pictures on the internet, and his name.  Rolling Eyes

I agree, I would never 'truly' wish something too bad on anybody!  But if he has opened himself to what he truly is about, then let him be exposed.  Truth shall prevail!

Elaine
Monkey Junky

« Reply #445 on: July 02, 2007, 12:37:41 AM »

Quote from: "*******"

Carpe had some good names for him too, LOL. Laughing  Shocked  Laughing
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #446 on: July 02, 2007, 12:40:19 AM »

He hates bein called chuck Very Happy ..I Noticed he watched this board like a hawk too as he wrote one of our members when she left her email here for me.. Evil or Very Mad

Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #447 on: July 02, 2007, 12:40:35 AM »

Now I am really curious as to who it is who says they will expose him and what they have to expose?  A rat is a rat, is a rat.  He chose his name and he has exposed who or what he is himself, his choice.  As I said, as a human, I wish no harm to anybody (ok, well most).  But if somebody has something, then let it come out.

Elaine
Monkey Junky

« Reply #448 on: July 02, 2007, 12:40:36 AM »

I agree, I would never 'truly' wish something too bad on anybody!  But if he has opened himself to what he truly is about, then let him be exposed.  Truth shall prevail!
If I read correctly, someone said they were going to put something about him in the Alabama paper.LMAO!  Laughing I only can read there a few minutes at a time because I get nausea.
Elaine
Monkey Junky

« Reply #449 on: July 02, 2007, 12:43:08 AM »

He hates bein called chuck Very Happy ..I Noticed he watched this board like a hawk too as he wrote one of our members when she left her email here for me.. Evil or Very Mad
See, there you go!! Someone left their email address for YOU, yet he sent them email? It is OK for him to do things...oh that is right he was born in Aruba.
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #450 on: July 02, 2007, 12:44:33 AM »

If I read correctly, someone said they were going to put something about him in the Alabama paper.LMAO!  Laughing I only can read there a few minutes at a time because I get nausea.

Elaine, I totally understand.  I try so hard to avoid those places, but sometimes my curiosity gets the best of me.    But if somebody is going to the media, then it must be important.  He is just one person who is tainting Natalee's reputation and minimizing the case.  If there is something to be exposed, then Hallelujah!  One down and more to go!

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #451 on: July 02, 2007, 12:44:39 AM »

From what I read at FOB, someone has suggested to Charlierat that they are going to send all his posts about Beth and the MB kids to a local Birmingham paper.  I think they are just "fooling" with him.  Hard to tell, there are so many "trolls" over there at FOB now, lol  Laughing

Charlierat thinks that is a threat and has reported them to some Internet Fraud agency  Laughing
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #452 on: July 02, 2007, 12:46:37 AM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
From what I read at FOB, someone has suggested to Charlierat that they are going to send all his posts about Beth and the MB kids to a local Birmingham paper.  I think they are just "fooling" with him.  Hard to tell, there are so many "trolls" over there at FOB now, lol  Laughing

Charlierat thinks that is a threat and has reported them to some Internet Fraud agency  Laughing

Rolling Eyes  Truth always hurts!

Elaine
Monkey Junky

« Reply #453 on: July 02, 2007, 12:50:11 AM »

That is what I thought! Laughing Lately, they are like kindergarten kids.... they are going to Tell on everybody. Cracks me the heck up! Laughing
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #454 on: July 02, 2007, 12:51:19 AM »

See, there you go!! Someone left their email address for YOU, yet he sent them email? It is OK for him to do things...oh that is right he was born in Aruba.

Your right elaine..He wants to rip apart Natalee her family and the good people of alabama while working and living there. I think its only right that he is exposed. People do the dirties awful things hiding behind a keyboard. We see alot of that at that site.

Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #455 on: July 02, 2007, 12:52:31 AM »

That is what I thought! Laughing Lately, they are like kindergarten kids.... they are going to Tell on everybody. Cracks me the heck up! Laughing

LOL,  Kids!  Rolling Eyes

I wanna know who that poster is, so I can commend them on there threat of exposing them for who they are!    Gotta love those "trolls" on those sites!  Very Happy

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #456 on: July 02, 2007, 12:52:44 AM »

For more vehicle accidents in Aruba today and a fire.  Sure seems like alot of accidents for such a small island:

http://www.24ora.com/component/option,com_frontpage/Itemid,1/
Elaine
Monkey Junky

« Reply #457 on: July 02, 2007, 12:53:49 AM »

Your right elaine..He wants to rip apart Natalee her family and the good people of alabama while working and living there. I think its only right that he is exposed. People do the dirties awful things hiding behind a keyboard. We see alot of that at that site.
It would be funny if it really did go in the paper. He is a hypocrite. Why doesn't he move back there, do us all a favor.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #458 on: July 02, 2007, 12:53:54 AM »

LOL,  Kids!  Rolling Eyes

I wanna know who that poster is, so I can commend them on there threat of exposing them for who they are!    Gotta love those "trolls" on those sites!  Very Happy

I believe the nickname of the poster is Moonshit, lol  Laughing
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #459 on: July 02, 2007, 12:58:25 AM »

[quote="Carpe had some good names for him too, LOL. Laughing  Shocked  Laughing

Your right elaine..He wants to rip apart Natalee her family and the good people of alabama while working and living there. I think its only right that he is exposed. People do the dirties awful things hiding behind a keyboard. We see alot of that at that site.[/quote]It would be funny if it really did go in the paper. He is a hypocrite. Why doesn't he move back there, do us all a favor.[/quote]

Aruba doesnt want him either..They probably think he is a slimeball as well..They are just using him to trash NH and family prolly with that trip he just took.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.