April 23, 2024, 12:01:03 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #649 6/30 - 7/3/2007am  (Read 135809 times)
truthseeker2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #520 on: July 02, 2007, 03:32:28 PM »

Quote from: "San"
13:45 would be 3:45 pm right.  What time did we hear that someone confessed.  I bet there is another statement by Deepak after that.  They woke Beth up in the middle of the night to tell her someone confessed.  It would be a later statement and my money is on Deepak.

13:45 is 1:45 pm

If the confession happened in the middle of the night was it the evening/early morning of 6-10/6-11 or 6-11/6-12?

"Character is doing the right thing even when no one is looking"..J.C. Watts
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #521 on: July 02, 2007, 03:35:32 PM »

Quote from: "2NJSons_Mom"
San,

13:45 military time would be 1:45PM.

Thank you 2NJSons and Klaas.

There is definitely another statement by Deepak on that day.

As Robots says, BET THE FARM.

It is too early to shut down interrogations at 1:45.  They were just getting started.  If I am not mistaken it was the FBI that told Beth.  That means the FBI was present during the confession.  The safest thing for Deepak to do was to confess in front of the FBI.  That saved him.
truthseeker2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #522 on: July 02, 2007, 03:36:32 PM »

Quote from: "truthseeker2"
13:45 would be 3:45 pm right.  What time did we hear that someone confessed.  I bet there is another statement by Deepak after that.  They woke Beth up in the middle of the night to tell her someone confessed.  It would be a later statement and my money is on Deepak.

If the confession happened in the middle of the night was it the evening/early morning of 6-10/6-11 or 6-11/6-12?

There were no interviews listed in the Important Case Docs or on Grande's spreadsheet for 6-12.

truthseeker2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #523 on: July 02, 2007, 03:38:09 PM »

There were no interviews listed in the Important Case Docs or on Grande's spreadsheet for 6-12.

Sorry, I messed up the quote.  I meant to include this in my post, not your quote:

If the confession happened in the middle of the night was it the evening/early morning of 6-10/6-11 or 6-11/6-12?[/

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #524 on: July 02, 2007, 03:40:02 PM »

Update on the hand granade in Paradera this morning:
http://www.24ora.com/content/view/1185/8/

Update: Den marduga na un cas na Paradera un explosion lo mester a tuma lugar. Nos por compronde cu esaki lo ta di un hand granaad.E hand granaad lo mester a causa basta impacto

Bisinjanan di e cas aki rond di 3'or di marduga lo mester a tende un explocion pero no tawata sa kiko lo a pasa. Nos por compronde cu ta un tal persona cu jama "Pito" lo a causa e danjo na e cas. E persona aki lo mester tin un problema cu un mucha homber cu ta biba den e cas. Despues cu a tende e explocion a bay pafor y a ripara diferente danjo.
- Tanki di gas a wordo bora
- Glas di auto a kibra
- Diferente deuk den e auto
- Bentana di cas a kibra
- Parti di muraya di cas a kibra
- Wayanan di coriente a kibra etc etc.

Nos por compronde cu algun dia pasa e ta "Pito" aki lo a menaza e persona cu ta biba na e cas caba. Investigacion lo mustra kiko exactamente por a conduci na e danjo

Comments at 24ora so far:

BALA PRDI!!!!!!!!!!! said:

ta kiko ta pasando cu aruba asta granada ta wordo tira!!!!ta con e loko nan aki ta hanja e cos nan ki den nan man???SERA E HND LOKO NAN AKI AWO E COS NAN KI SI A BAI FOR DI MAN      

July 02, 2007 Santi said:

Wel esaki si tabata un explosion pa 02:30 di marduga un explosion a spierta nos for di soņo el a sacudi mi camber y cu no ta parce mucho lew di nos na e momento ey nos a lanta pa averigua mas menos kiko por a pasa pero nos no ta mira nada solamente movecion di auto so tabata tin. awe den dia nos a tende cu ta na un adres mas of menos 500 M di nos e cos aki a pasa
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #525 on: July 02, 2007, 03:40:38 PM »

I thought that Joran confessed... on behalf of Deepak.
Any new book translations ?
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #526 on: July 02, 2007, 03:41:36 PM »

Sorry, I messed up the quote.  I meant to include this in my post, not your quote:

If the confession happened in the middle of the night was it the evening/early morning of 6-10/6-11 or 6-11/6-12?[/

What time did they wake Beth up to tell her and what was the date again.
truthseeker2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #527 on: July 02, 2007, 03:48:15 PM »

I think it is interesting that the only person we know of that was interviewed on 6-12 is Freddy.  Deepak told polis that Joran had told Freddy what happened.

According to Joran's book translation, on 6-12 Freddy tells the beach story and then later that day/evening Anita asks Freddy to come over and tell them what he told the polis.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #528 on: July 02, 2007, 03:49:00 PM »

IIRC - the confession was in the early moring hours of 6/11/2005
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #529 on: July 02, 2007, 03:51:21 PM »

I think it is interesting that the only person we know of that was interviewed on 6-12 is Freddy.  Deepak told polis that Joran had told Freddy what happened.

According to Joran's book translation, on 6-12 Freddy tells the beach story and then later that day/evening Anita asks Freddy to come over and tell them what he told the polis.

Deepak also told the police that Freddy, Sander and Koen should be arrested also.
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #530 on: July 02, 2007, 03:52:50 PM »

The updated Grande file has not been uploaded to the ICD thread...it has Freddy being interviewed on 6/12.

I want to say someone confessed late 6/10....didn't they announce it after midnight on 6/11 and retract in the early hours of that same date?

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #531 on: July 02, 2007, 03:53:53 PM »

IF you have an innocent evening with a girl and simply leave her on the beach, why drag in Koen, Sander, Freddy...etc into the loop?
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #532 on: July 02, 2007, 03:54:41 PM »

Well, why wouldn't Joran try to throw Deepak under the bus early ?
He must have known the HI story would come crashing down.
When they were pointing fingers at each other when they were first in custody, that's when the ALE could have used police techniques to break them. They didn't and now all that's left reminds me of a divorce case... he said she said.
truthseeker2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #533 on: July 02, 2007, 03:56:15 PM »

Deepak also told the police that Freddy, Sander and Koen should be arrested also.

True.  And...after the 6-12 interview with Freddy, on 6-13 Joran has his informal discussion with Van Der Straaten.  Joran continues to tell the beach story, but he recants his statement about Deepak dropping him off at home and leaving with Natalee.  He does tell Van Der Straaten that they went to his house but never got out of the car.  This is something that does not appear in any statements we have from Deepak and Satish.  Joran continues to place himself 'outside' of his house that night.  Deepak and Satish say the drove to the lighthouse.

San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #534 on: July 02, 2007, 03:56:43 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
IIRC - the confession was in the early moring hours of 6/11/2005

Then I would think that the confession was in the late evening on 6/10/2005.  After he finished his confession the FBI and ALE probably talked about how they would tell the family.  They didn't just run over to the hotel to tell Beth there was a confession they had to follow procedures so there was a little time between the confession and them telling Beth.
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #535 on: July 02, 2007, 03:57:34 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
IF you have an innocent evening with a girl and simply leave her on the beach, why drag in Koen, Sander, Freddy...etc into the loop?

Exactly Klaas.
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #536 on: July 02, 2007, 04:00:46 PM »

Joran has been throwing Deepak under the bus since he found out that he confessed.  When he realized that was not working he went after Satish in his interviews by saying Satish picked him up.

In the end it is the Kalpoes against Joran.  Two against one.  Who would you believe a self admitted liar or the Kalpoes.
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #537 on: July 02, 2007, 04:02:30 PM »

True.  And...after the 6-12 interview with Freddy, on 6-13 Joran has his informal discussion with Van Der Straaten.  Joran continues to tell the beach story, but he recants his statement about Deepak dropping him off at home and leaving with Natalee.  He does tell Van Der Straaten that they went to his house but never got out of the car.  This is something that does not appear in any statements we have from Deepak and Satish.  Joran continues to place himself 'outside' of his house that night.  Deepak and Satish say the drove to the lighthouse.

It does not appear in any of the statement that we have seen.
truthseeker2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #538 on: July 02, 2007, 04:03:56 PM »

Why would Van Der Straaten offer to make sure Joran would be sent to Holland, not to jail but to a mental institution?  Did they find Natalee's body between 6-11 and 6-13?  Why would Joran need that 'non-plea' bargain situation?  Just for lying?  Suspects are allowed to lie in their system, according to Arlene, so why would he need to this 'offer'?

truthseeker2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #539 on: July 02, 2007, 04:06:40 PM »

It does not appear in any of the statement that we have seen.

The only times I have seen/heard this it came from Joran.  Once in the Greta interview and again in his book translation.

Page 157 Joran June 13 statement.
At around 1:40 pm we stop in front of my house. I ask her if
she want to come with me to my apartment, because I want to sleep with
her. I would after that call a cab for her that would bring her to the
hotel. Natalee does not want to enter, but she all of a sudden wants to
see sharks at North coast.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.