March 29, 2024, 12:15:45 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #649 6/30 - 7/3/2007am  (Read 135391 times)
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #580 on: July 02, 2007, 05:12:09 PM »

Quote from: "Destiny"
Quote from: "robots"
i think JORAN was the one that CONFESSED

then it was RETRACTED

BET THE FARM on it  Cool

Robots...one of the reasons I hardly ever post is that we think so much alike....are we clones?

BTW, I agree, she is on land, but some/something of hers is in H2O...Sea? Well? Lake/pond?

It will be solved...it will be BIG!

I want a new avatar....pls help.

Destiny

Wink
are you also a ROBOTS??

you are smarter than me... thats about the only difference between us  Wink

Man is kind enough when he is not excited by religion.
- A Horse's Tale
truthseeker2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #581 on: July 02, 2007, 05:13:07 PM »

Gotta go battle the taffic.  BBL

"Character is doing the right thing even when no one is looking"..J.C. Watts
BlueKYGirl
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #582 on: July 02, 2007, 05:13:43 PM »

Quote from: "truthseeker2"
Quote from: "*******"
Its not just Freddy that we dont have statements from its also Guido and Lorenzo. They were all left out of loop on purpose..MO

Yep.  And Guido skipped down right away.  There were a 'slew' of people posting over at RWV in defense of Lorenzo.

Everybody comes to Lorenzo's defense...I've heard that he's just a nice guy whose name got mixed up in this, and who we should leave alone. I've also heard that he's a big nerd type. However, the big drug bust he was involved in doesn't make me think he's an innocent or a quiet nerdy type. It doesn't mean he hurt Natalee, but it certainly doesn't lend creedence to everyone's defense of what a wonderful guy he is.
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #583 on: July 02, 2007, 05:15:23 PM »

Its not just Freddy that we dont have statements from its also Guido and Lorenzo. They were all left out of loop on purpose..MO

Yep.  And Guido skipped down right away.  There were a 'slew' of people posting over at RWV in defense of Lorenzo.

Yes there was!! I think we will find out that that there is more to his involvement than just a fake tip phone call that said Natalee's clothes were at his house.

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
igsigs
Monkey Junky

« Reply #584 on: July 02, 2007, 05:16:15 PM »

It is Guido's PVs that i want to see. He is the only J2K friend, that we know of, that was interviewed before 6/9. IMO, there is a chance he was brought in because of the *scratch* witnesses and not because of his connection to J2K. Only later they find out he spent most of monday afternoon/evening with Joran. Possible?
BlueKYGirl
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #585 on: July 02, 2007, 05:17:42 PM »

Yes there was!! I think we will find out that that there is more to his involvement than just a fake tip phone call that said Natalee's clothes were at his house.

I agree, *******. I really think Natalee's disappearance is bigger than just a botched date rape attempt. I also agree with Destiny that it will be solved.
BlueKYGirl
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #586 on: July 02, 2007, 05:19:26 PM »

Quote from: "igsigs"

It is Guido's PVs that i want to see. He is the only J2K friend, that we know of, that was interviewed before 6/9. IMO, there is a chance he was brought in because of the *scratch* witnesses and not because of his connection to J2K. Only later they find out he spent most of monday afternoon/evening with Joran. Possible?

When was Guido brought in? I wish we could see that statement!
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #587 on: July 02, 2007, 05:22:13 PM »

All we have seen so far is Joran,Deepak and Satish. Over and over again. I think there was a buzz about Lorenzo in Aruba that was not heard in the Media. They left out all the other PV'S because they implicate more people being involved. We havent heard a lick about any of those 3 they made sure it was just JK2.

Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #588 on: July 02, 2007, 05:23:10 PM »

Hasibokos

Joran told Abraham Jones that after he left Carlos ‘N Charlies, he caught a ride home with the Kalpoe brothers and Natalee Holloway who was also in the car. Joran insists that the Kalpoes dropped him off at his home and drove off with Natalee in the car. It was only afterwards (a few days later), around the swimming pool at his house, that the Kalpoes made plans to come out with one version of the events. It has not been confirmed weather Joran has a swimming pool at his house. This could prove to be a crucial fact, because if Jones has never met Joran before he couldn’t have possibly known that Joran has a swimming pool at his home unless Joran had actually told him that. What makes the recent story of Joran van der Sloot interesting is that fact that he is saying now that he was dropped off at home and did not see Natalee after that. But he still collaborated with the Kalpoes afterwards as they allegedly conferred at his house around the pool.

I think Joran was confronted with these changing stories and confessed June 10th.  I think that was bad for tourism (and the US stance on framing the two black guards) so they were all encouraged to use the "beach" story (there had been a near attack on record).  Joran was told to stay quiet and he wouldn't have to do long time or go to the mental hospital, because after the several months, everyone would forget.  Maybe they even had his team agree to psych treatment.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #589 on: July 02, 2007, 05:25:51 PM »

Posted by Charlierat at RU:

charlierat Posted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 9:45 am    

Dear monKKKeys. I sure do appreciate those of you that voiced your suuport for me against the internet attack mounted by Moonshit at FOB. Just so you monKKKeys understand, I don't give a damn about my real name getting posted on the internet; hell, I put it out there myself when I signed my real name to letters to the editor of the Birmingham News and then posted the letters here when they got printed.

And, while we're on the subject, I am not even slightly concerned about Moonshit taking out a half page ad in the Birmingham News to expose me. I doubt very, very much that the Birmingham News would actully print such an ad and, of course, if they ever did, that would not only result in my learning Moonshit's real name and address but would also give me the minimum contacts necessary to extend long-arm jurisdiction to Moonshit to hail it's sorry ass into Alabama to defend itself in a Court of Law.

What pissed me off and caused me to put a bounty on Moonshit's head was the promise to clean out my bank account. That was, in my opinion, the crime of extortion.

Two good things have happened since I posted the bounty. One is, I now know Moonshit's ip # and phone number - not quite the same as knowing Moonshit's name and address but good enough for law enforcement. The other is, Moonshit hasn't been seen for two days. That alone almost makes it worth the aggrevation.  

charlierat Posted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 4:20 pm

As per my prior announcement; we already have a winner. Although I was not provided with Moonshit's real name and address, I was provided with enough information to give to law enforcement to track the lunar turd down for prosecution.

I intend to keep my promise and I shall be in touch with the kind Refugee that was the first one to provide me with this information.

My question is, how would a Refugee know the IP address of someone posting with the nickname Moonshit at FOB?
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #590 on: July 02, 2007, 05:28:36 PM »

My question is, how would a Refugee know the IP address of someone posting with the nickname Moonshit at FOB?

Not sure..But this chuckratt is a real loser..I dont think anybody likes him even the Arubans.

igsigs
Monkey Junky

« Reply #591 on: July 02, 2007, 05:28:58 PM »

Quote from: "BlueKYGirl"

Before 6/9 Guido was brought in on 6/3, 6/7 and 6/8. There are later statements also.

Guido went to court to keep his name out of Joran's book, and apparently won. He is referred to as Marco in the book.  Arrow
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #592 on: July 02, 2007, 05:31:57 PM »

San--you said something the other day about Freddy being the original fourth suspect. How did you learn this? Why wasn't it widely publicized? Do you think Freddy joined the group after C&Cs and J2K left that detail out (along with the rest of the truth)?

This is just my opinion based on what I have read.

That fact that Paulus got Freddy his attorney the same time he got the Kalpoes theirs leads me to believe Freddy was a fourth suspect.
Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #593 on: July 02, 2007, 05:32:05 PM »

Quote from: "Destiny"
i think JORAN was the one that CONFESSED

then it was RETRACTED

BET THE FARM on it  Cool

Robots...one of the reasons I hardly ever post is that we think so much alike....are we clones?

BTW, I agree, she is on land, but some/something of hers is in H2O...Sea? Well? Lake/pond?

It will be solved...it will be BIG!

I want a new avatar....pls help.

Destiny

Wink
are you also a ROBOTS??

you are smarter than me... thats about the only difference between us  Wink

There is only ONE ROBOTS....that is YOU!   But there could be a subtle mindlink...and some say I have a mind of steel....Not smarter than you at all...just think/feel along the same lines.

ARUBA SUX! It's much bigger than what most think.

Destiny Wink

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
BlueKYGirl
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #594 on: July 02, 2007, 05:32:27 PM »

Before 6/9 Guido was brought in on 6/3, 6/7 and 6/8. There are later statements also.

Guido went to court to keep his name out of Joran's book, and apparently won. He is referred to as Marco in the book.  Arrow

So why were the statements of Joran and the Kalpoes released, but those of Guido, Freddy, and Lorenzo were not? It seems they'd be trying to protect the key players moreso than those on the periphery.
igsigs
Monkey Junky

« Reply #595 on: July 02, 2007, 05:32:31 PM »

charlierat

Laughing
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #596 on: July 02, 2007, 05:32:46 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
Posted by Charlierat at RU:

charlierat Posted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 9:45 am    

Dear monKKKeys. I sure do appreciate those of you that voiced your suuport for me against the internet attack mounted by Moonshit at FOB. Just so you monKKKeys understand, I don't give a damn about my real name getting posted on the internet; hell, I put it out there myself when I signed my real name to letters to the editor of the Birmingham News and then posted the letters here when they got printed.

And, while we're on the subject, I am not even slightly concerned about Moonshit taking out a half page ad in the Birmingham News to expose me. I doubt very, very much that the Birmingham News would actully print such an ad and, of course, if they ever did, that would not only result in my learning Moonshit's real name and address but would also give me the minimum contacts necessary to extend long-arm jurisdiction to Moonshit to hail it's sorry ass into Alabama to defend itself in a Court of Law.

What pissed me off and caused me to put a bounty on Moonshit's head was the promise to clean out my bank account. That was, in my opinion, the crime of extortion.

Two good things have happened since I posted the bounty. One is, I now know Moonshit's ip # and phone number - not quite the same as knowing Moonshit's name and address but good enough for law enforcement. The other is, Moonshit hasn't been seen for two days. That alone almost makes it worth the aggrevation.  

charlierat Posted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 4:20 pm

As per my prior announcement; we already have a winner. Although I was not provided with Moonshit's real name and address, I was provided with enough information to give to law enforcement to track the lunar turd down for prosecution.

I intend to keep my promise and I shall be in touch with the kind Refugee that was the first one to provide me with this information.

previously talking in the HIDEY HOLE and spilled some info  Cool  Laughing

Man is kind enough when he is not excited by religion.
- A Horse's Tale
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #597 on: July 02, 2007, 05:35:07 PM »

I think Guido would rat out everyone in a heart beat to save himself. Just beautiful how they orchestrated this coverup so far leaving everyone out of it except JK2. I would also love to see his PV'S. They were prolly done by dennis jacobs and contained one sentence answers like the rest of his bs interrogations. Evil or Very Mad

Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #598 on: July 02, 2007, 05:36:19 PM »

Klaas

Think Moonshadows had posted the IP and Vlad offered to assist the rat...but I haven't followed real close....
igsigs
Monkey Junky

« Reply #599 on: July 02, 2007, 05:36:58 PM »

charlierat

Laughing

charlierat's bank account

Laughing  Laughing
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.