April 18, 2024, 03:52:19 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #649 6/30 - 7/3/2007am  (Read 135728 times)
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #760 on: July 02, 2007, 09:56:00 PM »

truthseeker-

Here is the link to the roster for St Leo's 2006 men's tennis team, half of their players are from outside of the US?

http://www.saintleo.edu/SaintLeo/Templates/Inner.aspx?pid=2995&proxy.pid=9311

I continue to stand with the girl.
Tiger
Monkey Junky

« Reply #761 on: July 02, 2007, 09:57:00 PM »

Chuck,If You Don't Understand,You Will.Will your case be in Federal or State Court.How do you think you can have anyone dragged back to Alabama,on a civil case.Read the NY case,a nexus thing.Cite how you can Do that and JQK can't.I have friends that can learn,from you chuck
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #762 on: July 02, 2007, 09:57:29 PM »

Quote from: "Rob"
To even imply that Joran is some kind of scholar is utterly ridiculous.

Shows you what some will believe and others will spread.

Madness.

yep

Man is kind enough when he is not excited by religion.
- A Horse's Tale
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #763 on: July 02, 2007, 09:58:05 PM »

<< Snip >>  
Enough of that PIC... Please ..

Quote from: "Easywriter"

Chuck-E-Rat has really been on a tear lately.  He has been attacking me left and right for no just cause.  What got that big ol' boy's panties in a wad?  (Geez, I wish that thought hadn't passed through my mind!)

Easy...
I was not sure how to grab the Youtube image.. but I posted a link a few pages back  that remineded me of ChuckyRat..
I just do not take the guy seriously at all   I wonder if he ever worked at Chuck Cheese  Rolling Eyes

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #764 on: July 02, 2007, 09:58:28 PM »

Quote from: "Tiger"
Chuck,If You Don't Understand,You Will.Will your case be in Federal or State Court.How do you think you can have anyone dragged back to Alabama,on a civil case.Read the NY case,a nexus thing.Cite how you can Do that and JQK can't.I have friends that can learn,from you chuck

his name should be chuckles

his statements are so stupid it makes me chuckle

Man is kind enough when he is not excited by religion.
- A Horse's Tale
Tibrogargan
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #765 on: July 02, 2007, 09:59:10 PM »

Quote from: "Dihannah1"
Ok, no response.  But anyways,  Marlee is coming to Columbus and we are meeting up for the "Red, White and Boom"  4th of July celebration.  Biggest fireworks display in the Midwest!  

First time to meet a Monkey.  I'm excited!  

Ok, well by now.

That is exciting Dihannah.  We want a full report  Wink

I even hope to meet another monkey next year when Sleuth comes to visit the great south land.

....And at night the wond’rous glory of the everlasting stars..  A.B (Banjo) Paterson
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #766 on: July 02, 2007, 09:59:14 PM »

Quote from: "truthseeker2"

I am very familiar with all divisions of the NCAA and the only full athletic schollys are for football and basketball.  Those are the money sports.  Yes, he may have applied for a few of the small individual schollys, but I would be his applications were exaggerated.  But, an athletic scholly...I doubt he got much money there.

TS2- yes doubtful he got anything at all. Anyone who's anyone in tennis is playing at a private facility and going to school during the day.

Doubtful he had any talent. He looks like a lumberjack in a banana hammock swingin a through 100,000 BC.

And by the way, what's from preventing him playing tennis in Holland?

So his dreams aren't really dashed afterall.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Sam
Monkey Junky

« Reply #767 on: July 02, 2007, 09:59:19 PM »

Ok, no response.  But anyways,  Marlee is coming to Columbus and we are meeting up for the "Red, White and Boom"  4th of July celebration.  Biggest fireworks display in the Midwest!  

Ok, well by now.

Dihanna, I think that is great. I am sure you will have a great time. Marlee always sounds so nice.

Just a swinging with the tribe
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #768 on: July 02, 2007, 10:01:00 PM »

Quote from: "oldfart"
<< Snip >>  

Chuck-E-Rat has really been on a tear lately.  He has been attacking me left and right for no just cause.  What got that big ol' boy's panties in a wad?  (Geez, I wish that thought hadn't passed through my mind!)

Easy...
I was not sure how to grab the Youtube image.. but I posted a link a few pages back  that remineded me of ChuckyRat..
I just do not take the guy seriously at all   I wonder if he ever worked at Chuck Cheese  Rolling Eyes

You know, I read some things that were posted about Easy at the bad place, and I don't know how they think they're the ones who should feel offended about anything. The things they wrote are outright libel, IMO.

I Stand With The Girl
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

God watch over our children and keep them safe.

« Reply #769 on: July 02, 2007, 10:01:15 PM »

Quote from: "Tibrogargan"

Ok, well by now.

That is exciting Dihannah.  We want a full report  Wink

I even hope to meet another monkey next year when Sleuth comes to visit the great south land.

Now I am jealous!  I want to go to Australia!!!!  Laughing

God has FINAL Judgement!<br />
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #770 on: July 02, 2007, 10:01:17 PM »

Quote from: "Tiger"
Birmingham School of Law is a pretty good school.Only one subject.Yes,I like Ms Sills,great voice,she will be missed.  Chuck,ARE YOUR HANDS CLEAN.You should know what I said.  Sun Freak,I am glad about the pups.

I missed the pup story. Please tell me what happened?
Elaine
Monkey Junky

« Reply #771 on: July 02, 2007, 10:01:21 PM »

Hello Monkeys, just caught up reading.
Nonesuche.....Inky Dinky Spider= Priceless ,LMAO!!!!!!! Laughing  Laughing
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #772 on: July 02, 2007, 10:01:40 PM »

well no one from St Leo's made their all-conference tennis team this season, the Sunshine State conference http://www.sunshinestateconference.com/0607/allsscmt07.pdf

truthseeker2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #773 on: July 02, 2007, 10:02:13 PM »

Quote from: "2NJSons_Mom"
Take it easy, Easy....I remember Ms. Sills, well.  

There is a big difference between full scholarships to large schools and scholarships to smaller schools...St. Leo's is a smaller, private school....probably looking for soccer talent for their team.  My son played baseball against their team a few years back....son's school was up here....traveled there for the competition.

My son plays college baseball now.  I can tell you (but you probably already know  Very Happy) the scholarship money for anything other than football or basketball is spread pretty thin.  My son has a pretty good deal as far as baseball schollys go, but it ain't a full ride.

"Character is doing the right thing even when no one is looking"..J.C. Watts
Tiger
Monkey Junky

« Reply #774 on: July 02, 2007, 10:03:05 PM »

Klass,you have mail.Sun Freak is going to be a grandmother,5 pups.I think she said
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #775 on: July 02, 2007, 10:03:50 PM »

Admission Requirements for St Leo's

Admissions Criteria
To be considered for full-time undergraduate study, the Office of Admission recommends, at a minimum, college preparatory academic units that include four years of English, three years of mathematics*, three years of history and social sciences, and two years each of natural science, foreign language, and electives.

*We strongly recommend that students complete Algebra I and II and Geometry. In addition to the science requirements listed above, we recommend that students choosing to major in science complete a course in biology and chemistry.

First-time college students must have at least a 2.3 GPA in college preparatory academic units upon application to Saint Leo University. An applicant must have a minimum SAT score of 900 or ACT score of 19. If either of these criteria is not met, we may still consider admission to the university, and you may be asked to schedule an interview with an admissions counselor.

Learning Enhancement for Academic Progress (LEAP) Program
Students not meeting admission requirements may apply to our Learning Enhancement for Academic Progress (LEAP) Program, designed to assist first-time freshmen who do not meet the regular admission requirements but exhibit potential for academic success. We admit a limited number of students into this structured program each year. In addition to the regular Saint Leo application materials, students need to submit a personal statement explaining why they want to participate in LEAP and why they will be successful at Saint Leo based on past academic performance. Contact the Office of Admission for more information about LEAP.

Elaine
Monkey Junky

« Reply #776 on: July 02, 2007, 10:04:22 PM »

Quote from: "BTgirl"
Quote from: "oldfart"
<< Snip >>  

Easy...

You know, I read some things that were posted about Easy at the bad place, and I don't know how they think they're the ones who should feel offended about anything. The things they wrote are outright libel, IMO.
What gets me the most, is the ones who dish out the most crap, are the ones who cannot take it.
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #777 on: July 02, 2007, 10:05:29 PM »

Quote from: "Elaine"
Hello Monkeys, just caught up reading.
Nonesuche.....Inky Dinky Spider= Priceless ,LMAO!!!!!!! Laughing  Laughing

Hi Elaine-

She's a great deal funnier than her mother  Laughing

truthseeker2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #778 on: July 02, 2007, 10:06:04 PM »

Quote from: "nonesuche"
truthseeker-

Here is the link to the roster for St Leo's 2006 men's tennis team, half of their players are from outside of the US?

http://www.saintleo.edu/SaintLeo/Templates/Inner.aspx?pid=2995&proxy.pid=9311

I have seen that happen at a lot of small schools.  Back when my son played JUCO ball he played against a team that only had 5 US born players out of 26 that were on the roster.

"Character is doing the right thing even when no one is looking"..J.C. Watts
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #779 on: July 02, 2007, 10:07:14 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"

Ok, well by now.

Sorry Dihannah - I was busy playing in photoshop!  I was wondering who it was you were meeting up with!  Cool that you and Marlee are getting together!  You guys will have a blast!

Thanks Klaas.  We are excited.  Very Happy  I have photoshop and just got the "dummies" book for it.  No to figure out how to use it!

Yippie   Dihannah &  Marlee  on the Monkey Meet UP
Just be cautious  with any PIC's you decided to post.. here ... or any where for that matter   JMO.. of course
And NO   loud shouting at the fireworks ... Only soft ooooh's & aaaahs for you Wink

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.